Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel (117355 Views)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by nbright: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Some women just want to disgrace the few good ones out there.... The man is just useless.... What is wrong with some people sef?... Good please... I have been a good boy, please when the time comes for me to take a wife just give me a girl like me.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Seriously, is that a hotel??undecided
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by buoye1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
[quote author=deols]what is this?!!!

what does the husband hope to gain by posting these pictures??

What they did is bad. What he did is bad as well.

[/quoteOshi oro lenu obo!!!!]

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by esere826: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
There is something not right with this story

1) How possible is it that the husband comes into the room, and everyone seems calm?
2) The woman's husband is alleged to be in the room, and yet she is bold enough to hide behind her boyfriend?
3) The husband seems to have come in with a journalist's recording tool. Strange
4) It appears from the 1st pix that while one person recorded the audio conversation, another took pictures. That questions the narrative that the husband could have 'caught' them alone

.............uhmm

Looks more like a blackmail job to me

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by ifyalways(f): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
Truly shameful. End time wife + end time husband = end time marriage angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Slickest(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
Rexxie: Pretty bad...but why go d extent of goin to da media,of what use n help is that gonna be? Not condoning such acts but kinda feel sorry for that woman n i hope she changes for good n survives this heartrendering episode capable of negatively affecting the unborn innocent baby that now smart niiigga of a hubby might not be sure is his....
Oga, see me no blame the photographer who happened to b the husband,that's the only way he could express his pain...about the innocent unborn, that child na 1st class mixture, one sperm made it another topped it...dats antichristboko on da way...EVIL

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Napoleonumolo: 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
How i my sure say na d man get all d pikin wey d woman born?
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by buoye1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
deols: what is this?!!!

Oshi oro lenu igbin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by PrinceJustice(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
It's obvious the Husband is not responsible for the content in her womb
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by kambili999(f): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
lawanson44: See how ladies here are giving justification for what this who.re did..."Maybe the husband's diicckk is small"..."Maybe he's not good in bed"...Blah blah blah!!! I can never marry a Naija woman! Cheating is in their blood!! angry angry
where in dis world are cheating ladies not found?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Itsflame: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
I don't blame the woman, she wants to maximize her profit at a less cost (suffering less difficulties in child bearing while making more babies)...that's the best way i can describe this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by theripper3: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
Where are the shameless things from?
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by foyeks2001(f): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
Die u say- There are two capital judgements involved...Its either death by hanging or life imprisonment...Don't even imagine that Bro...the best you can do is either u forgive her or divorce her...Simple
bayulll01:
stop been foolish joor,all ur maybe is funny,cant imagine my wife my unborn baby haaaaaaa she must die
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by nbright: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2013

Before a man does something like this, you should ask yourself how the woman most have treated him at home, how she behaved, etc... With the man posting these pics... Divorce is on the way... It might not be the man that will post the pics but someone that went there with him..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by FutureDon(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
The husband in question should start Naija version of the TV program ''CHEATERS''.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
80% assurance that the pregnancy does not belong to the hubby..

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by fyneIjay(f): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2013

Can you hear yourself....... Thought you were a good woman?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by MissEZ(f): 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
Wow, the woman is very stupid o. How can a married women be having an affair? To make matters worse she is pregnant and didn't think that it was time to stop messing around. As for the man making this public, i honestly think that he has every right to do what he wants with such information. The woman chose to disrespect herself, her unborn child and her matrimonial home. Shame was taken out of the picture a long time ago, no reason for anyone to feel sorry for her now.

It doesn't matter what deficiencies a spouse or a partner has, there is no reason to cheat in a relationship or marriage. If it isn't working for you, end the relationship or get a divorce. Cheats will always look for an excuse to be unfaithful. At the end of the day we are responsible for our actions and cheating is a choice that someone makes.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by fyneIjay(f): 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
nbright: Before a man does something like this, you should ask yourself how the woman most have treated him at home, how she behaved, etc... With the man posting these pics... Divorce is on the way... It might not be the man that will post the pics but someone that went there with him..
+1000
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by nbright: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
Amelian: The husband is not giving it to her well, and deep enough... May his dick is too small or weak to damage her centre point well.....oh lord, I no fit laugh
Enough reason why I support guys that want to verify b4 marriage... Unless she's a V... Guys shine ur eyes... Some girls are just like the decepticons grin
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by PrinceJustice(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
Slickest:
Oga, see me no blame the photographer who happened to b the husband,that's the only way he could express his pain...about the innocent unborn, that child na 1st class mixture, one sperm made it another topped it...dats antichristboko on da way...EVIL

But mehn!!! This is Damn serious!!!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by gbanikiti(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
Definitely the woman is not going back to her husband's house after the adultery committed by her. The question is,is the man who committed this abomination married? If he is,the woman has lost. If he isn't married,he should just follow the man home and become his wife. Shikena! This abomination is just very shameful.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Arysexy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
Disgusting!

This he-goat is a fool! Not only is d lady married bt also pregnantn mehn things are happening. A heavy curse follow this kain adultery.

That woman need to be watched carefully, she may commit suicide or have miscarriage due to d emotional torment she wil pass tru.

Guess its over for her as d husband can't go back to her after this online broadcast. The husband took it the wrong way too.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Kaxmytex(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
[size=20pt]O boi,see hw bed b lyk national stadium[/size]
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by creativemusic: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
nawaoo
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by bayulll01(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
foyeks2001: Die u say- There are two capital judgements involved...Its either death by hanging or life imprisonment...Don't even imagine that Bro...the best you can do is either u forgive her or divorce her...Simple
dont u get it,my unborn baby haaaaa,anyway God hates divource,the husband is a fool why posting the pix round the globe
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Situation: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
buaaaahhh!!! I like this so. much women should follow this trend its fvkcin awesome .....new styles of. Adulterygrin
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Okijajuju1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
I guess that man is the real baby daddy... grin

Nna, this is unforgivable o!!

The only way I can ever forgive her is if a DNA test proves that I'm the father of her baby! angry For the sake of 'our' child only..

However, this man no try at all.. Busting them is one thing, but putting the pictures online is like putting himself on blast as well. I would take pictures, videos and use them to finalize the divorce (in case the baby isnt mine or any of our other kids aint mine) officially. I would never put the pictures of my wifes infidelity online. NEVER!! Thats just plain juvenile. Thats the only low score I will give the man.

WORD OF THE GODS:: The only reason a married woman would still be seeing a lover whilst pregnant is if the man is the father of the child in her womb..

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by femmy2010(m): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
seems the man is posing for the Camera. grin
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by idupaul: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2013

Why are U scared ? Its showing all over your post that you fear that water would pass garri in your adventures one day

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by deebrain(m): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
the man's facial expression in the first and third pictures, look like he is commenting on national issues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.