Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. (6308 Views)

List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla / "Never Let a Man Define Who You Are" - Oprah Winfrey / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
Reincarnated:

Something just said let me check this thread again and I knew it, this Daniel is a mad man
v v

shocked so Daniel, I see you've been heavily flirting with elynpetra angry. The same elynpetra you told me about angry the same elynpetra you said was gorgeous angry the same elynpetra u said I should go for angry the same elynpetra i'm just finding out has a boyfriend? undecided. Haba bro, how we go dey fight for the same girl na? Leave her for me. There are still plenty fishes in the sea. Name any girl you want that I have, and I will dash you. Just leave this one for me.

In the mean time, Elynpetra, is that you on your profile? Dammmnnnnn grin how is it going?

Am good cupcakes.
Now am confused,am in love with two frienemy!!! lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
Yoruba_Jesus: Women have been fighting for equality so let them be equal in all aspect eg sharing the bills.
the real women pioneering d campaign re still very submissive to their spouses. D olodo ones who enjoys d mobbing of d bandwagons re d ones who re instigating it in their homes.

Michel obama is in beta position to say this , n not me.

@ op, no mata Hw much she mks I would still consider her jobless, btw
man wey put eye for woman moni na d beginning of failure. Abraham Lincoln 1903
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by doris4u(f): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Dannyxy: Most ladies say it's wrong and they would argue with me , but this was the mentality i was brought up with, and i plan to take it into marriage... My fellows guyz can u allow ur wife pay the bills?, even if she earns mre than you?
Guy ur a real man,sum guys even marry sum women just because of their money.i knw of a married whose wife pays al d bills 2 d extent of puttn d food on d table yet d guy claims a big boy nd chases women nd another friend of my said he must date a girl dat has money whereas al he has its just school cert.carry on guy nd pray u find a woman dat wil appreciate al ur efforts.

1 Like

Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by GoodFaith: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
ighoosagie: the real women pioneering d campaign re still very submissive to their spouses. D olodo ones who enjoys d mobbing of d bandwagons re d ones who re instigating it in their homes.

Michel obama is in beta position to say this , n not me.

@ op, no mata Hw much she mks I would still consider her jobless, btw
man wey put eye for woman moni na d beginning of failure. Abraham Lincoln 1903

Please carry all the load
Let her play with her money
Go end up in poor house good man
Sorry we are not in 1903 but 2013-Women with good university education are making
more money than their husband
If you are a medical Doctor or Business woman
You making more
I am still the king
Why?
I can keep my end

You will break your

2 Likes

Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
lynpetra:

Am good cupcakes.
Now am confused,am in love with two frienemy!!! lipsrsealed embarassed

grin I like this girl already.

Frenemy? Are you talking of Daniel and I? Lol haba, that's my brother...brother. So how is it that i've never come across you...well till now
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Reincarnated:

grin I like this girl already.

Frenemy? Are you talking of Daniel and I? Lol haba, that's my brother...brother. So how is it that i've never come across you...well till now

You were too busy toasting other babes angry
cry
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
lynpetra:

You were too busy toasting other babes angry
cry

Ye. Where did you hear that from?
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 12:22am On Oct 30, 2013
Reincarnated:

Something just said let me check this thread again and I knew it, this Daniel is a mad man
v v

shocked so Daniel, I see you've been heavily flirting with elynpetra angry. The same elynpetra you told me about angry the same elynpetra you said was gorgeous angry the same elynpetra u said I should go for angry the same elynpetra i'm just finding out has a boyfriend? undecided. Haba bro, how we go dey fight for the same girl na? Leave her for me. There are still plenty fishes in the sea. Name any girl you want that I have, and I will dash you. Just leave this one for me.

In the mean time, Elynpetra, is that you on your profile? Dammmnnnnn grin how is it going?
she is my sweet heart, how will i leave her 4 u? angry , ma je kin binu oh, iyawo ti ye nko?
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 12:26am On Oct 30, 2013
Dannyxy: she is my sweet heart, how will i leave her 4 u? angry , ma je kin binu oh, iyawo ti ye nko?

This boy, did I ever say I was married? Stop spoiling things between Elynpetra and I oh angry.

So, you were gingering me up for a girl you like? Something is wrong with you. If its to fight, I am ready. We will battle for her, no shaking
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 12:31am On Oct 30, 2013
Reincarnated:

This boy, did I ever say I was married? Stop spoiling things between Elynpetra and I oh angry.

So, you were gingering me up for a girl you like? Something is wrong with you. If its to fight, I am ready. We will battle for her, no shaking
u want to fight a lost battle, brother *grins* who gingered u?, i told how nice she was, that's all... *sips wine* u want war? Hmm
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 12:42am On Oct 30, 2013
Dannyxy: u want to fight a lost battle, brother *grins* who gingered u?, i told how nice she was, that's all... *sips wine* u want war? Hmm

Lost battle? Make I hear say I go loose. *joins you to drink wine* Bro, this means war. undecided

Yes, you gingered me. Ever since that day, i've been asking you to go and find her for me only to catch you doing your own under g runz. Which kin criminal you be? Shuo
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 12:47am On Oct 30, 2013
GoodFaith:

Sorry, You are a BIG FOOL
OK WHAT WILL SHE DO WITH HER MONEY
Women are getting better education now and better job
We are in 2013, THINGS ARE DIFFERENT NOW
mr man, dn't call me a fool again, we have different idealogies and opinion, and because mine does nt tally with urs, doesn't mean u should insult me... Warning: i wn't be this gentle nd calm next time...
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 12:51am On Oct 30, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lost battle? Make I hear say I go loose. *joins you to drink wine* Bro, this means war. undecided

Yes, you gingered me. Ever since that day, i've been asking you to go and find her for me only to catch you doing your own under g runz. Which kin criminal you be? Shuo

who b d criminal among us?, diz boy u be 419 oh, see as u wan use stlye corner the chic 4 my own thread... Chai
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 1:00am On Oct 30, 2013
Dannyxy: who b d criminal among us?, diz boy u be 419 oh, see as u wan use stlye corner the chic 4 my own thread... Chai

Bros, I gave you the courtesy of even hitting on her right in front of you....unlike you. Ask me again who the criminal is. angry

Lynpetra, are you ready for this?
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 30, 2013
And I was busy snoring not knowing there was an ewar on!!!
Alright,I think you guys need to fight it out.Decide where wud be b the battle field and holla at me right away.

Dannyxy,don't mind that roaster that insulted you.
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Adekayero(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
just draw out a time table grin
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
lynpetra: And I was busy snoring not knowing there was an ewar on!!!
Alright,I think you guys need to fight it out.Decide where wud be b the battle field and holla at me right away.

i wouldn't, how are u doing?, i dreamt of u last night tongue, but i wn't tell u what the dream was about grin, ABEG MAKE I GO WASH MY BOXERS..
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dannyxy: i wouldn't, how are u doing?, i dreamt of u last night tongue, but i wn't tell u what the dream was about grin, ABEG MAKE I GO WASH MY BOXERS..

cheesy cheesy cheesy :DHope you enjoyed it. wink
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by GoodFaith: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dannyxy: mr man, dn't call me a fool again, we have different idealogies and opinion, and because mine does nt tally with urs, doesn't mean u should insult me... Warning: i wn't be this gentle nd calm next time...
Dude
You need to tell me what your wife will do with her money
We are in 2013 not 1930
Both husband and wife working is for the good of the family
If i make like 100N and my wife make 10Nr
She must contribute from her money, If I have to give her money or paying for new car for her
She need to have a stake in the relationship
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
lynpetra:

cheesy cheesy cheesy :DHope you enjoyed it. wink
"a whole 5 hours"... U taught me sum really bad things tongue, we had fun doing it(u were smilling through out).. I hpe u are truly that goooood. u disvirgined me sha, bt thank goodness it's nt real, i cn't fall 4 temptation like that in real life, even u can't make me fall like that grin...
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
GoodFaith:
Dude
You need to tell me what your wife will do with her money
We are in 2013 not 1930
Both husband and wife working is for the good of the family
If i make like 100N and my wife make 10Nr
She must contribute from her money, If I have to give her money or paying for new car for her
She need to have a stake in the relationship
bro, opinion differs.. That's is what u feel and i cn't blame u
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dannyxy: "a whole 5 hours"... U taught me sum really bad things tongue, we had fun doing it(u were smilling through out).. I hpe u are truly that goooood. u disvirgined me sha, bt thank goodness it's nt real, i cn't fall 4 temptation like that in real life, even u can't make me fall like that grin...
the day wey I go catch you... grin cheesy.You go shout o cheesy
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by UyiIredia(m): 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dannyxy: Most ladies say it's wrong and they would argue with me , but this was the mentality i was brought up with, and i plan to take it into marriage... My fellows guyz can u allow ur wife pay the bills?, even if she earns mre than you?

She will contribute in a manner proportional to her income, so will I.
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
lynpetra: the day wey I go catch you... grin cheesy.You go shout o cheesy
i resemble pesin wey dey fear?, u go knw say i dey different, give it ur best shot.. grin
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
lynpetra: And I was busy snoring not knowing there was an ewar on!!!

E war wey never start. We were just warming up. We will start and finish it on this thread, afterall the op himself don derail finish grin
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dannyxy: i wouldn't, how are u doing?, i dreamt of u last night tongue, but i wn't tell u what the dream was about grin, ABEG MAKE I GO WASH MY BOXERS..

grin grin look at this learner. You think say na only u fit dream. Boy, I dreamt she even got down on one knee and proposed to me.
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dannyxy: "a whole 5 hours"... U taught me sum really bad things tongue, we had fun doing it(u were smilling through out).. I hpe u are truly that goooood. u disvirgined me sha, bt thank goodness it's nt real, i cn't fall 4 temptation like that in real life, even u can't make me fall like that grin...

She disvirgined you shocked you must really be a learner. Just so you know, if u have that dream again, ask her who disvirgined her grin
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
lynpetra: the day wey I go catch you... grin cheesy.You go shout o cheesy

grin why are u doing this to this poor boy. Imagine, Daniel bro don't let this lady embarrass you. How can u be running away from a girl, at your old age. smh
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

grin grin look at this learner. You think say na only u fit dream. Boy, I dreamt she even got down on one knee and proposed to me.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.No wonder I dey happy this morning cheesy
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

grin why are u doing this to this poor boy. Imagine, Daniel bro don't let this lady embarrass you. How can u be running away from a girl, at your old age. smh
Don't mind Daniel.If I bring body near am,na so so shy shy shy.E be like say I go serenade am weda him go finally pull trouser for me. cheesy
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 31, 2013
WE pay the bills.
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 31, 2013
Now here is a song I composed for Danny.

Ife mi,oko mi
The early morning harmattan breeze that ushers me into a very bright sunny day.
Ezigbo dim oma,your love is sweet,intoxicates me like freshly tapped early morning palmwine.
The thought of you warming my bed at night reminds of the beautiful early morning songs of a nightingale .
The taste of your lips.....every drop of honey it is.
Olowo ori mi.....Di nji aga obodo oyibo cheesy :
As I prepare this efo oriro for you,the joy of seeing you eat it with smiles,would only give me peace like no other.
A jewel you are,made from the finest blacksmith!!!
An irresistible man,like the gushing waters of the IKOGOSI waterfalls....running through my naked body.
The beautiful evening star that lits my dark room at night....
Olowo ori mi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy In Lagos Needs A Man For True Relationship - Apply / Dating My Sister's Bestfriend, Is It A Crime ? / What Is Marriage All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.