Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. (6306 Views)

List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla / "Never Let a Man Define Who You Are" - Oprah Winfrey / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dovahkiin(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2013
Good for you OP , hope ure enjoying the 80's smiley

1 Like

Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Illuminatus(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2013
I don't know about you guys, but when I get married (or it's equivalent) I intend to share the bills with my partner. It's just going to be a mutual agreement based on how much we earning and how much we're willing to put into regular house up keep. No matter what people say, money and sex are the two power brokers in a relationship. I'm a somewhat independence freak so I won't let my partner take over all our every needs if I can help it (even if the person is on the Forbes richest list).
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by didicold(f): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2013
True, u r somewhat right but if one harps on it too much it becomes naggig, i usually accept d oda person's decisions, but i av a work hard play hard personality, why shouldnt i enjoy d fruit of my labor, i'm not a big spender ,so i take my little comforts seriously. As for d cut and sow issue, i dont feel superior 2 ppl who wear it, i have worn a lot of it but its not my idea of an ideal attire( apart from native o) but as my financial circumstance is changing,i wont allow anoda human being to lock in purgatory because of misplaced pride. Bsides d men i av ever dated dont see things that way, but i guess to each his own
gothrones: ^
First of all, I don't believe that you would even marry such a man. And if you did, you would have to use some method to force him to wear the kind of attire that you deem appropriate. You are a woman, you can make a man do anything. By the way, what is wrong with cut and sow? You make it seem like we who wear cut and sow cannot feed ourselves? grin
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
SLIDE waxie: there's no need for 'even' in the last statement.

As for u, u can pay all the bills!!! That's ur problem..undecided

For me? *sips peppersoup* she can pay for every damn thing if she feels like!!! undecided that's her problem...not mine!
I love you man, u are just like me.
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
Go and marry first and come back to tell us how it goes.
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
Presently my wife is not working, so I pay all the bills. She has this tendency of dashing out money, so I make sure excess does not lay around to prevent this impulsive scattering of my money she never worked for. Now she will soon get a good job and trust me when she does, bills will be shared equally at home btw us, on percentage basis though. For example, let say I make 100K per month and she makes like 80k per month, the sharing formula cud be 20 percent of individual income to run the home i.e. 20k from me and16k from her and this means we contribute equally. If the situation is reversed as per earning capacity, we still stick to same sharing formula. It is either she deals with it or all hell shall be broken lose. Shikena. Mind you; I have the capacity to carry any expenses but I will never do that for anyone. For I have suffered to achieve the little I have today and I will never allow any form of financial recklessness from any woman.
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by rattlesnake(m): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
u are currently in a very unhealthy relationship....
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 2:54am On Oct 28, 2013
Why not? Equal rights grin angry
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 2:59am On Oct 28, 2013
Dannyxy: i love this woman!!!! grin

hmmmm. Bro? This no be the assignment wey I give u oh undecided
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 6:30am On Oct 28, 2013
Dannyxy: Most ladies say it's wrong and they would argue with me , but this was the mentality i was brought up with, and i plan to take it into marriage... My fellows guyz can u allow ur wife pay the bills?, even if she earns mre than you?

I got 99 problems, getting rich ain't one undecided

My wife can never be richer than I am. If she's rich, then I will be stupidly rich undecided
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
Reincarnated:

hmmmm. Bro? This no be the assignment wey I give u oh undecided
will u blame me?grin , TELL HER "HELLO" ON THIS thread, she is sure to see it
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Exponental(m): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2013
Dannyxy: Most ladies say it's wrong and they would argue with me , but this was the mentality i was brought up with, and i plan to take it into marriage... My fellows guyz can u allow ur wife pay the bills?, even if she earns mre than you?
Yorubas will call ur attitude.... "agidi talaka", meaning "stubborn poorman".
If u are not careful, ur stubborness will ruin u.
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2013
Exponental:
is that so?
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
Dannyxy: will u blame me?grin , TELL HER "HELLO" ON THIS thread, she is sure to see it

angry why not? See as u don dey set p behind my back. What if she's unfollowed this thread? Hello LynPetra undecided

grin
grin
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
Reincarnated:

angry why not? See as u don dey set p behind my back. What if she's unfollowed this thread? Hello LynPetra undecided

grin
grin
i dn't think she has grin , lyn lyn baby, this guy want to thief u frm me, will u let him?
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
Dannyxy: i dn't think she has grin , lyn lyn baby, this guy want to thief u frm me, will u let him?

Lol, you don dey mad abi.

Ehem, elynpetra, no mind Daniel, its not like that at all. He's been bugging me to talk to you ever since grin grin ask him, he will tell you
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 12:49am On Oct 29, 2013
I don't getit. Didn't I say hello to someone undecided

angry Unfollows !!
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 12:51am On Oct 29, 2013
Reincarnated: I don't getit. Didn't I say hello to someone undecided

angry Unfollows !!

i be like say she dey vex, guy she is always on romance thread, u will see her
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 29, 2013
Reincarnated: I don't getit. Didn't I say hello to someone undecided

angry Unfollows !!

Sorry sweet,no mind me.For two days now na so so vex I dey vex.
So how are you doing
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 29, 2013
Dannyxy: i be like say she dey vex, guy she is always on romance thread, u will see her

Lol.Dannyxy na u dey bring me here o.Anytime I see you here,my body dey do me somehow kiss wink
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 8:34am On Oct 29, 2013
lynpetra:

Lol.Dannyxy na u dey bring me here o.Anytime I see you here,my body dey do me somehow kiss wink
seriously, a beautiful woman like u is cming here 4 me?, wow am i not lucky?....... Btw i can see ur guy'z head in ur pic tongue , MY EYE SHARP LIKE TOUCH LIGHT..
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 29, 2013
Dannyxy: seriously, a beautiful woman like u is cming here 4 me?, wow am i not lucky?... Btw i can see ur guy'z head in ur pic tongue , MY EYE SHARP LIKE TOUCH LIGHT..

Baby leave am one side,don't allow him spoil our new found love. kiss wink
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2013
Dannyxy: sorry guy she say make i leave u 4 one side... *holds her waist firmly, sweeps her off her feet, raises her up to his chest, plants hot passionate kiss on her lips* no vex, i jst find you irresistable.. *embarrased*

Wait till you take the clothes off.... cheesy
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2013
Funny mod... Lmao, i won't derail again, bt whats bad in my post?, i didn't even say anything other than kiss, or is kiss nw a raw word?
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Kinikini: 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2013

You must be inexperienced in ways of life and possibly young of age. Life teaches us all better as we grow. I believe you will look back and realise you were wrong.

Good luck
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
lynpetra:

Sorry sweet,no mind me.For two days now na so so vex I dey vex.
So how are you doing

Something just said let me check this thread again and I knew it, this Daniel is a mad man
v v

Dannyxy: seriously, a beautiful woman like u is cming here 4 me?, wow am i not lucky?....... Btw i can see ur guy'z head in ur pic tongue , MY EYE SHARP LIKE TOUCH LIGHT..

lynpetra:

Baby leave am one side,don't allow him spoil our new found love. kiss wink

shocked so Daniel, I see you've been heavily flirting with elynpetra angry. The same elynpetra you told me about angry the same elynpetra you said was gorgeous angry the same elynpetra u said I should go for angry the same elynpetra i'm just finding out has a boyfriend? undecided. Haba bro, how we go dey fight for the same girl na? Leave her for me. There are still plenty fishes in the sea. Name any girl you want that I have, and I will dash you. Just leave this one for me.

In the mean time, Elynpetra, is that you on your profile? Dammmnnnnn grin how is it going?
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by GoodFaith: 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2013

Sorry, You are a BIG FOOL
OK WHAT WILL SHE DO WITH HER MONEY
Women are getting better education now and better job
We are in 2013, THINGS ARE DIFFERENT NOW
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by GoodFaith: 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Illuminatus: I don't know about you guys, but when I get married (or it's equivalent) I intend to share the bills with my partner. It's just going to be a mutual agreement based on how much we earning and how much we're willing to put into regular house up keep. No matter what people say, money and sex are the two power brokers in a relationship. I'm a somewhat independence freak so I won't let my partner take over all our every needs if I can help it (even if the person is on the Forbes richest list).

smart man
you work you pay bills
if you don't work, If I have to do three jobs to support the family
I will but don't take advantage of me
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by GoodFaith: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
Exponental:

You are correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Propose Day Messages For Girl Friend 2015 / Adults Only: 21 Thoughts Every Girl Has When Having S€x [MUST READ] / Butt Or Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.