Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. (6307 Views)

List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla / "Never Let a Man Define Who You Are" - Oprah Winfrey / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Kslib:
lol. I expected you to substitute "marry" for 'toast".. grin
leave those old cargos, i am done with married women, u no see ma sweet sixteen, lyn lyn, she is single..
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: *lets her take control, the feeling of her tongue on his skin is overwhelming* who will be a quitter amongst us, if u stop?.. Come baby, u are doing a great job, let me feel the warmth of your mouth and the coldness of your tongue, show me what u hv gotgrin *THROWS HEAD BACK*

*continues washing his plate while I stretch my hands to play with the hairs on his nip. kiss
*he stops me,raising my face up to plant me a long devouring kiss,seizing that moment,sits on his grin grin,wrapping my arms around his neck,kissing as I gave my first thrust,slowing moving my waist with thick legs wrapped around his waist...each time giving his left ear a tiny bite...looks at him into his eyes as I push all the weight of my hip s deeper to cover his erection....whispers softly into his ears[i],"My sweetness!if I stop,i die...[/i]."
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra:

*continues washing his plate while I stretch my hands to play with the hairs on his nip. kiss
*he stops me,raising my face up to plant me a long devouring kiss,seizing that moment,sits on his grin grin,wrapping my arms around his neck,kissing as I gave my first thrust,slowing moving my waist with thick legs wrapped around his waist...each time giving his left ear a tiny bite...looks at him into his eyes as I push all the weight of my hip s deeper to cover his erection....whispers softly into his ears[i],"My sweetness!if I stop,i die...[/i]."
*wow, u are so sweet, holds her waist as she whines and grinds her hips, takes his hand to her as*s and squeezes it, she moans a little, he bends her back, brings her face towards him and kisses her, he can feel the sweetness of her tightness all over nw, he raises her up a little, almost pulling her out, put his both hand behind her, a little above her buttom, using his palm, he slaps it , bringing her down hard, as she feels his full lenght in her, he does again... He carries her up and lays her back down, he is in control nw, he picks a pillow and puts it under her back, close to her bottom.. Looks at her eyes, she cn't wait for him to fill her, uses his gentleman to tease the wall around her hole, she moans, he does again and again until she begs him to enter her, looks at her face again, sees pure lust, and decides to give her what she wants, he raises one of her legs and puts it on his shoulder, widens her a little so she can feel every thrust, hard and deep .... Oops, we 4get c.d... What will we do?
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Na me be dis?, wahala dey oh grin
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: *wow, u are so sweet, holds her waist as she whines and grinds her hips, takes his hand to her as*s and squeezes it, she moans a little, he bends her back, brings her face towards him and kisses her, he can feel the sweetness of her tightness all over nw, he raises her up a little, almost pulling her out, put his both hand behind her, a little above her buttom, using his palm, he slaps it , bringing her down hard, as she feels his full lenght in her, he does again... He carries her up and lays her back down, he is in control nw, he picks a pillow and puts it under her back, close to her bottom.. Looks at her eyes, she cn't wait for him to fill her, uses his gentleman to tease the wall around her hole, she moans, he does again and again until she begs him to enter her, looks at her face again, sees pure lust, and decides to give her what she wants, he raises one of her legs and puts it on his shoulder, widens her a little so she can feel every thrust, hard and deep .... Oops, we 4get c.d... What will we do?

Oopps the heat is much here.
*pulls his head forward as she kisses him with both hands pushing his ass.s closer of to get more of the feel of his thrusts,places his right hand to help him cup my breasts as he moves faster and fiercely.Notices she is about to come but holds it back,throw down,pinning both of his hands above is head,riding him crazy but slow.Holds his waist to lift it a little bit up as she hits him hard,tgen harder,places both of his hands on my waist to aid in each thrust*my battery o*

To be continued....
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sits up and pulls her up,carries her to d shower room.turns on d shower to let d water pour lustfully on....kneels to give him a slow grin grin yet again..Presses him down to sit on d bathroom floor as she sits on his erection,her back facing him,with her right hand,she lifts her weight higher as she grinds him with each rhythmic movement of her waist...
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra:

Oopps the heat is much here.
*pulls his head forward as she kisses him with both hands pushing his ass.s closer of to get more of the feel of his thrusts,places his right hand to help him cup my breasts as he moves faster and fiercely.Notices she is about to come but holds it back,throw down,pinning both of his hands above is head,riding him crazy but slow.Holds his waist to lift it a little bit up as she hits him hard,tgen harder,places both of his hands on my waist to aid in each thrust*my battery o*

To be continued....
*holds her waist firmly as she rides him hard, he can feel her getting tighter, he knws she about to come, he starts moving her up and down his joystick as fast as possible, she is lost in estacy, he lifts him self up a little, he bites her nipp*le softly, she lets out a big moan, she scratches his back, her fingers are now buried inside his skin and her neck on his shoulder, she is moaning loudly now, he keeps bouncing her up and down, hard and firm, he then place a soft kiss on her neck, and she lets it all out, moaning loudly as she climax, she almost rip his skin out in estacy, she keeps riding as fast as possible, as her juice lubricates his joystick, she stops and lies down pressing her bossom against his chest, she is yet to recover, the tightness of her hole as she climaxe*d was sweet, she almost made him come, bt he controlled himself, he is just starting, no need to rush *
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: *holds her waist firmly as she rides him hard, he can feel her getting tighter, he knws she about to come, he starts moving her up and down his joystick as fast as possible, she is lost in estacy, he lifts him self up a little, he bites her nipp*le softly, she lets out a big moan, she scratches his back, her fingers are now buried inside his skin and her neck on his shoulder, she is moaning loudly now, he keeps bouncing her up and down, hard and firm, he then place a soft kiss on her neck, and she lets it all out, moaning loudly as she climax, she almost rip his skin out in estacy, she keeps riding as fast as possible, as her juice lubricates his joystick, she stops and lies down pressing her bossom against his chest, she is yet to recover, the tightness of her hole as she climaxe*d was sweet, she almost made him come, bt he controlled himself, he is just starting, no need to rush *

Na lie.Ojorooooo.I never come.Na firewood ur .peepee be? grin grin
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.No wonder I dey happy this morning cheesy

grin anything for you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra: Now here is a song I composed for Danny.

Ife mi,oko mi
The early morning harmattan breeze that ushers me into a very bright sunny day.
Ezigbo dim oma,your love is sweet,intoxicates me like freshly tapped early morning palmwine.
The thought of you warming my bed at night reminds of the beautiful early morning songs of a nightingale .
The taste of your lips.....every drop of honey it is.
Olowo ori mi.....Di nji aga obodo oyibo cheesy :
As I prepare this efo oriro for you,the joy of seeing you eat it with smiles,would only give me peace like no other.
A jewel you are,made from the finest blacksmith!!!
An irresistible man,like the gushing waters of the IKOGOSI waterfalls....running through my naked body.
The beautiful evening star that lits my dark room at night....
Olowo ori mi...

huh? WHAT DAH PHUCK? Daniel never even retort the first punch I threw at him, you don already compose song for him. angry Huh, WTF!!! What kind of unfair advantage is this? We were meant to battle for you and u were meant to hold a neutral ground but so far, all you have done is give him an unfair advantage. This is BIAS!!!! angry Na which kin war I dey fight then? War wey I don already loose before kick off? No way! I no dey do again. I don't even want you sef. Afterall, I'm HAPPILY MARRIED angry. Please shift one side. mschew BULLSHIIYAAT angry
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra:

#Takes of bra..

I need you now your blood is hot!

Dannyxy: mehn ur body is driving me crazy, i never knew u were this sexxxxy... i am really seeing thinz

lynpetra:

Don't just look,you ate free to touch.#Takes his hands and cups one of her breast#Now all you have to do is squeeze gently... cheesy#looks down to see the contours on his trousers#Oh honey! Your gentle man is soooo angry grin cheesy

Dannyxy: *cups the first one* oh boi see as e soft like agege bread, *cups the second and starts squeezing frm behind*... Dis "mods" no go gree us enjoy ourself... They will cme and start hidding the posts...

angry angry angry WTF!! Such PHUCKERY of the HIGHEST ORDER! I'm not reading this nonsense. I can SUE you for this ELynPetra abi wetin be the yeye name. You and Daniel set me up to fail big time. I need a lawyer asap.

Where's my lawyer? Oga Kslib, wia u dey angry we gatz big problem. One werey don dupe me mehn angry
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

angry angry angry WTF!! Such PHUCKERY of the HIGHEST ORDER! I'm not reading this nonsense. I can SUE you for this ELynPetra abi wetin be the yeye name. You and Daniel set me up to fail big time. I need a lawyer asap.

Where's my lawyer? Oga Kslib, wia u dey angry we gatz big problem. One werey don dupe me mehn angry
Na devil work ooo.Abeg oo
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Jesu! Reincarnated...you have your answer right thurr. You have lost the battle.Pele

I now proclaim Dannyxy the WINNER.
Lynpetra, you may now re-disvirgin your "groom"! grin grin grin

Which Stupiid battle? Battle that didn't even start before she chickened out and chose Daniel. I didn't even know they've been flirting heavily for a long time before I decided to declare war. They totally cornered me angry and by the time I'm done with the both of them, especially Daniel, walahi, make I hear say she comot bra for the fowl again angry

On the upside? Are u single, ready to mingle...cuz I am wink grin
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra:

Na lie.Ojorooooo.I never come.Na firewood ur .peepee be? grin grin
which lie, u think i go come b4 u? Iro nla, firewood, baby na "pestle", i go pound u tire today tongue, ABI U DON TIRE?...
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra: Na devil work ooo.Abeg oo

Please, don't talk to me. Anything u say shall be used against u in the court of law, so Help me God. U don enter one chance angry
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

Which Stupiid battle? Battle that didn't even start before she chickened out and chose Daniel. I didn't even know they've been flirting heavily for a long time before I decided to declare war. They totally cornered me angry and by the time I'm done with the both of them, especially Daniel, walahi, make I hear say she comot bra for the fowl again angry

On the upside? Are u single, ready to mingle...cuz I am wink grin
egbon, relax nw, why ur blood dey hot nw?, ma binu, u knw hw love is, u dn't even knw what u are doing.
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: which lie, u think i go come b4 u? Iro nla, firewood, baby na "pestle", i go pound u tire today tongue, ABI U DON TIRE?...

Look at what this boy is using to toast you.

cry oh bless the Lord that I had not yet recorded the song I composed for you. I can use it on another girl now. angry
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

cry oh bless the Lord that I had not yet recorded the song I composed for you. I can use it on another girl now. angry
wetin concern u... Btw, check vivilicour out
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: which lie, u think i go come b4 u? Iro nla, firewood, baby na "pestle", i go pound u tire today tongue, ABI U DON TIRE?...

*faces him,one hand holding his neck,the other resting on the floor as she rides him,smiling satisfactorily as he gives out a loud moan,he takes her as up to enable him join in the rhythm,his eyes flashes in a fierce stir,mouth fairly agape,she kisses him to taste the coldness of his lips as he whispers,"Damn Lyn,I can't hold it....","ssssssh",was all she cud mutter....notices the stiffness of his hands around her waist,the fast movement of his hips...his hand placed on her chest....she helds him tighter with a v.muscles as he let's out a more fiery moan,squeezing his body,just to release it slowly....falls to the ground in exhaustion....
grin
I[i] never still come o..[/i] grin
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

Am sorry
But where were you when your farm is on fire??
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: wetin concern u... Btw, check vivilicour out

Sharraaap! How I go even know say u never toast that one finish? I've always known u were jealous I got my wife. I knew u wanted her grin so all this one na payback. Abeg comot from my front jor. Mschew
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Reincarnated(m): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra:

Am sorry
But where were you when your farm is on fire??

U think say ASUU dey do me the way e dey do Daniel? angry
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

U think say ASUU dey do me the way e dey do Daniel? angry

Danny na true say you be ASUU student?? embarassed embarassed
No fall my hand o.So I dey do jangilova with student since cry cry grin
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra:

*faces him,one hand holding his neck,the other resting on the floor as she rides him,smiling satisfactorily as he gives out a loud moan,he takes her as up to enable him join in the rhythm,his eyes flashes in a fierce stir,mouth fairly agape,she kisses him to taste the coldness of his lips as he whispers,"Damn Lyn,I can't hold it....","ssssssh",was all she cud mutter....notices the stiffness of his hands around her waist,the fast movement of his hips...his hand placed on her chest....she helds him tighter with a v.muscles as he let's out a more fiery moan,squeezing his body,just to release it slowly....falls to the ground in exhaustion....
grin
I[i] never still come o..[/i] grin
na lie, u think say if i cme my thing go jst tire? *carries her up, puts her on feet facing the door, she puts her palm on the door for good positioning, he cups her breasts in his hand, squeezes them while kissing her neck, he bends her back a little with her big as*s facing him, he kisses it, he rubs her cli*ts steadily, he holds her waist and then thrust her from behind, he enters slowly and starts moving a circular manner, coming out the same way he went in, he keeps thrusting, slow and hard, touches her center of gravity, she lets out a loud moan, he starts stroking her fast and deep, exploring all the corner all of her honey-pot, he pulls out, he enters her again making sure to touch her center of gravity with his joystick and at same time rubbing her cli*ts as fast as possible... She starts moving her hips backward to meet his thrust, both starts moving rythmically, she lets out moan, her hole gets tighter, he can feel the contrast of her wall on his joystick "danny, pls, dn't stop, i will die, if u stop, i'am almost there" *
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra:

Danny na true say you be ASUU student?? embarassed embarassed
No fall my hand o.So I dey do jangilova with student since cry cry grin
if u get wahala with masters student, then wahala dey, btw, u don old like that?, infact i don break up, why u go listen to mumu boy
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
grin grin grin
Dannyxy: na lie, u think say if i cme my thing go jst tire? *carries her up, puts her on feet facing the door, she puts her palm on the door for good positioning, he cups her breasts in his hand, squeezes them while kissing her neck, he bends her back a little with her big as*s facing him, he kisses it, he rubs her cli*ts steadily, he holds her waist and then thrust her from behind, he enters slowly and starts angrymoving a circular manner, coming out the same way he went in, he keeps thrusting, slow and hard, touches her center of gravity, she lets out a loud moan, he starts stroking her fast and deep, exploring all the corner all of her honey-pot, he pulls out, he enters her again making sure to touch her center of gravity with his joystick and at same time rubbing her cli*ts as fast as possible... She starts moving her hips backward to meet his thrust, both starts moving rythmically, she lets out moan, her hole gets tighter, he can feel the contrast of her wall on his joystick "danny, pls, dn't stop, i will die, if u stop, i'am almost there" *
grin grin grin,do you realize we have been banging for more than 8 hours grin cheesy
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

Sharraaap! How I go even know say u never toast that one finish? I've always known u were jealous I got my wife. I knew u wanted her grin so all this one na payback. Abeg comot from my front jor. Mschew
mumu boy, i don leave her 4 u... *walks out*.
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: if u get wahala with masters student, then wahala dey, btw, u don old like that?, infact i don break up, why u go listen to mumu boy

Don't mind him.He wants to break our love.He wants to put asunder!
I reject him in sango name!
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra: grin grin grin
grin grin grin,do you realize we have been banging for more than 8 hours grin cheesy
yeah, naso, i was fun while it lasted sha.. Lyn lyn baby, u are a sweet lady *wears trouser, wears shirt*...
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: mumu boy, i don leave her 4 u... *walks out*.

I hope that's a joke?
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra:

I hope that's a joke?
i am a student, i am a small boy to you nw... I like you, bt i knw how women think... Maybe u are older than me self, are u ready to jangle lover with sum1 younger than you?, i guessed as much..
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: yeah, naso, i was fun while it lasted sha.. Lyn lyn baby, u are a sweet lady *wears trouser, wears shirt*...
*opens the door for him*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy In Lagos Needs A Man For True Relationship - Apply / Lady Got Disgraced As Her Dress Tore While Dancing, Revealing Her Pant!ess Nyash / Dating My Sister's Bestfriend, Is It A Crime ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.