Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. (6309 Views)

List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla / "Never Let a Man Define Who You Are" - Oprah Winfrey / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2013
Reincarnated:

grin why are u doing this to this poor boy. Imagine, Daniel bro don't let this lady embarrass you. How can u be running away from a girl, at your old age. smh
look at this man oh, bro u no go understand... Jst wait nd see
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra: Now here is a song I composed for Danny.

Ife mi,oko mi
The early morning harmattan breeze that ushers me into a very bright sunny day.
Ezigbo dim oma,your love is sweet,intoxicates me like freshly tapped early morning palmwine.
The thought of you warming my bed at night reminds of the beautiful early morning songs of a nightingale .
The taste of your lips.....every drop of honey it is.
Olowo ori mi.....Di nji aga obodo oyibo cheesy :
As I prepare this efo oriro for you,the joy of seeing you eat it with smiles,would only give me peace like no other.
A jewel you are,made from the finest blacksmith!!!
An irresistible man,like the gushing waters of the IKOGOSI waterfalls....running through my naked body.
The beautiful evening star that lits my dark room at night....
Olowo ori mi...
wow, oh boi, i don weak, i no fit move again.. lyn lyn beke, omalicha wanyo wanyo, omo to dun, omo to fine, omo to san... *looses belt* i b like say na u oh... tongue
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: wow, oh boi, i don weak, i no fit move again.. lyn lyn beke, omalicha wanyo wanyo, omo to dun, omo to fine, omo to san... *looses belt* i b like say na u oh... tongue

#Takes of bra..

I need you now your blood is hot!
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra:

#Takes of bra..

I need you now your blood is hot!
mehn ur body is driving me crazy, i never knew u were this sexxxxy... i am really seeing thinz
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: mehn ur body is driving me crazy, i never knew u were this sexxxxy... i am really seeing thinz

Don't just look,you ate free to touch.#Takes his hands and cups one of her breast#Now all you have to do is squeeze gently... cheesy#looks down to see the contours on his trousers#Oh honey! Your gentle man is soooo angry grin cheesy
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra:

Don't just look,you ate free to touch.#Takes his hands and cups one of her breast#Now all you have to do is squeeze gently... cheesy#looks down to see the contours on his trousers#Oh honey! Your gentle man is soooo angry grin cheesy
*cups the first one* oh boi see as e soft like agege bread, *cups the second and starts squeezing frm behind*... Dis "mods" no go gree us enjoy ourself... They will cme and start hidding the posts...
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
OP check the calendar. Then check it again....yes you saw it right. Its the year 2013 not 1913. Egotistical maniac! tongue

And once again, Dannyxy and Lynpetra entertains us with their X-rated escapades! grin
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: *cups the first one* oh boi see as e soft like agege bread, *cups the second and starts squeezing frm behind*... Dis "mods" no go gree us enjoy ourself... They will cme and start hidding the posts...

Which mods Make them no try thierselves o.They shud take us to sexuality section.
Btw,y you go compare my breast to agege bread angry grin.Ghana bread is better.
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
vivacious vivi: OP check the calendar. Then check it again....yes you saw it right. Its the year 2013 not 1913. Egotistical maniac! tongue
so if i say vivacious, please marry me, u will never pay 4 a dime, u no gree abi?...
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
vivacious vivi: OP check the calendar. Then check it again....yes you saw it right. Its the year 2013 not 1913. Egotistical maniac! tongue

And once again, Dannyxy and Lynpetra entertains us with their X-rated escapades! grin
I want to disvirgin him embarassed
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra: I want to disvirgin him embarassed

Loool! That dude is NO virgin babes! grin But goodluck.........
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: so if i say vivacious, please marry me, u will never pay 4 a dime, u no gree abi?...

Danny leave me o! Before Lynpetra commits murder!!! I am too ME to die young! cheesy
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Kslib(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
**holds mouth in awe** My gawd!!. What is this? sad

***hides inside wardrobe with camera**
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sweery,don't forget to work your lips on my neck while you work on my agege bread kiss
# yeeeee see goose pimples for my body# embarassed embarassed
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Loool! That dude is NO virgin babes! grin But goodluck.........

We know na.But if he want make I disvirgin am again,no probs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Danny leave me o! Before Lynpetra commits murder!!! I am too ME to die young! cheesy
Na suicide o.I go kill myself embarassed
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra:

Which mods Make them no try thierselves o.They shud take us to sexuality section.
Btw,y you go compare my breast to agege bread angry grin.Ghana bread is better.
mod relax,u hia... Sorry I wanted to say "european bread" na mistake * moves to her front, feels her hips with his hand, puts one breast in his mouth and starts sucking it* wow!, undescribable feeling, * keeps on squeezing with one hand and sucking, while using the other to unbutton her trousers*
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
Kslib: **holds mouth in awe** My gawd!!. What is this? sad

***hides inside wardrobe with camera**
lmaooo, wetin b this?, na like them teach u to peep?
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra:
Na suicide o.I go kill myself embarassed

Jesu! Reincarnated...you have your answer right thurr. You have lost the battle.Pele

I now proclaim Dannyxy the WINNER.
Lynpetra, you may now re-disvirgin your "groom"! grin grin grin
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Kslib(m): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: lmaooo, wetin b this?, na like them teach u to peep?
Me? Peep? Peep wetin?

You try sha.. For the first time, you finally won in the battle for supremacy in that department.. High-five!!! You don break your Jinx.. grin
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: mod relax,u hia... Sorry I wanted to say "european bread" na mistake * moves to her front, feels her hips with his hand, puts one breast in his mouth and starts sucking it* wow!, undescribable feeling, * keeps on squeezing with one hand and sucking, while using the other to unbutton her trousers*

*Mod abeg make una relax*
Use her left hand to work on his belt,flogs it out,drags it down to kneel level,stands up for him to resume the sucking and smooching....use her left leg to drag his trouser to his legs...
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Kslib:
Me? Peep? Peep wetin?

You try sha.. For the first time, you finally won in the battle for supremacy in that department.. High-five!!! You don break your Jinx.. grin
make we pop champainge, bt wetin u mean? Dis na d first time i dey serious
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Kslib(m): 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: make we pop champainge, bt wetin u mean? Dis na d first time i dey serious
I mean say If to na be your best man for your wedding I go talk wetin dat ,m,an talk for that popular advert:

"All of una dey very welcome. I dey very happy for my friend danny, sake of say of all the girls wey him ask, na only Lyn gree marry am" lol..

##Na play oo!!
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra:

*Mod abeg make una relax*
Use her left hand to work on his belt,flogs it out,drags it down to kneel level,stands up for him to resume the sucking and smooching....use her left leg to drag his trouser to his legs...
*carries her up, places her back against the wall, looks at her eyes, sees hot desire and pure lust, kisses her, tickles her earlobes with his tongue, moves down to the spot where her head meets her neck, uses his lips to feel the place, starts dropping soft kisses all over her neck *
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Kslib:
I mean say If to na be your best man for your wedding I go talk wetin dat ,m,an talk for that popular advert:

"All of una dey very welcome. I dey very happy for my friend danny, sake of say of all the girls wey him ask, na only Lyn gree marry am" lol..

##Na play oo!!
lmao, i never ask any to marry mr b4... Btw Wetin i do mtn network na?
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: *carries her up, places her back against the wall, looks at her eyes, sees hot desire and pure lust, kisses her, tickles her earlobes with his tongue, moves down to the spot where her head meets her neck, uses his lips to feel the place, starts dropping soft kisses all over her neck *
*lays her head back,caresses his head as he plants his kisses,each time giving out a soft moan as she gently pushes his head down to her naval....way down..I mean down down down grin....then goes a soft moan,a sharp cry of ecstasy!!
Today na today grin
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra: *lays her head back,caresses his head as he plants his kisses,each time giving out a soft moan as she gently pushes his hand down to her naval....way down..I mean down down down grin....then goes a soft moan,a sharp cry of ecstasy!!
Today na today grin
*feel her wetness, her moans are making him mre hot, uses finger to search for her sensitive area, finds it, it is so swollen and wet, rubs it slowly, then adds a little mre speed, keeps rubbing faster her moaning is so loud now, she is grinding her groin against his hand, he shoves two long fingers in her honey pot and starts exploring every coner with his fingers, stops kissing her neck, moves to her nipple and flicks his tongue in a circular manner* we jst getting started oya
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Kslib(m): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: lmao, i never ask any to marry mr b4... Btw Wetin i do mtn network na?
lol. I expected you to substitute "marry" for 'toast".. grin
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannyxy: *feel her wetness, her moans are making him mre hot, uses finger to search for her sensitive area, finds it, it is so swollen and wet, rubs it slowly, then adds a little mre speed, keeps rubbing faster her moaning is so loud now, she is grinding her groin against his hand, he shoves two long fingers in her honey pot and starts exploring every coner with his fingers, stops kissing her neck, moves to her nipple and flicks his tongue in a circular manner* we jst getting started oya

embarassed tongue tongue.(notices he is gaining grounds).
*kisses him,from his lips,down to his neck,then to his tiny nipple,down to his naval.flogs him onn the bed and pulls out ice cream.Slowing crawls towards him on the bed,pouring the contents of the cream all over his body,I think I notice a goose pimples emerging.Take a little lick and kisses him,the coldess of my tongue curling around yours,lickin the wet cream slowing from your body,from your neck....your naval and then your grin grin grin,using my tongue to trace each angry veins....your eyes closed,your right hand pressed on my head.....
Now baby,do you want me to stop? grin grin
Now tell me,do you like the feel of my cold mouth wrapped around yourr grin grin
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
^^^ Pictures, or it didn't happen! cry
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra:

embarassed tongue tongue.(notices he is gaining grounds).
*kisses him,from his lips,down to his neck,then to his tiny nipple,down to his naval.flogs him onn the bed and pulls out ice cream.Slowing crawls towards him on the bed,pouring the contents of the cream all over his body,I think I notice a goose pimples emerging.Take a little lick and kisses him,the coldess of my tongue curling around yours,lickin the wet cream slowing from your body,from your neck....your naval and then your grin grin grin,using my tongue to trace each angry veins....your eyes closed,your right hand pressed on my head.....
Now baby,do you want me to stop? grin grin
Now tell me,do you like the feel of my cold mouth wrapped around yourr grin grin
*lets her take control, the feeling of her tongue on his skin is overwhelming* who will be a quitter amongst us, if u stop?.. Come baby, u are doing a great job, let me feel the warmth of your mouth and the coldness of your tongue, show me what u hv gotgrin *THROWS HEAD BACK*
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
BoboYekini: ^^^ Pictures, or it didn't happen! cry
yekini, picture kiniye? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Got Disgraced As Her Dress Tore While Dancing, Revealing Her Pant!ess Nyash / How I Slept With A Demon / After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.