Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu (20891 Views)

Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos / ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect / Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:18am On Oct 28, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

Chima Adeole

Asiri e ti tu!

You are a fraud!

How come we have not got a reply to this:

ok, can you match your post with this other one:

Chima_Adeoye:

https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/72#13225694

Chima Adeole:

1. Are you Yoruba?

2. Are you Igbo?

3. Are you half Igbo?

You are a disgrace and should ashamed of yourself.

You are a fraud and you have no moral right to discuss anything to do with acts of criminality.
She is a big fraud, typical of Igbos.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:29am On Oct 28, 2013
cjrane:

Because yoruba people want to get her out of her job through subterfuge and blackmail, and it will fail.
They had similarly blown hot air about her causing Agagu's plane crash, yoruba hero femi Kayode said her luck somehow made planes crash, only for forensic black box report to clearly record one pilot warning the other against take off since there were warning lights flashing.
Not even up to 2 hours after they were defeated with that agagu plane blame game,they started another accusing her of corruption in vehicles acquired for VIP dignitaries by the NCAA! You can bet they will start another trouble as soon as they have seen there is no basis for their calumny against the minister.

Yoruba can go to hell with writing crap about Igbo people in government. We have passed the stage of taking you guys seriously and it will not stop any Igbo from serving meritoriously in GEJ government! Yeye shameless people!
A sensible person knows that the report of the cause of the plane crash which indicted the pilots was doctored to save the neck of Stella Oduah. Where are the reports of previous crashes?
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by EzePromoe: 3:01am On Oct 28, 2013
webdezzi:

why u dey yarn like slowpoke?
no be sahara reporters expose her?
haba, u just dey argue blindly
SaharaReporters is not a reliable news source. It is a willing tool of propaganda for the APC goons.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by ChimaAdeoye: 4:05am On Oct 28, 2013
Lagosbabe1:
Chima Adeole
Asiri e ti tu!You are a fraud!
How come we have not got a reply to this:ok, can you match your post with this other one:
Chima_Adeoye:https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/72#13225694
Chima Adeole:
1. Are you Yoruba?
2. Are you Igbo?
3. Are you half Igbo?
You are a disgrace and should ashamed of yourself.
You are a fraud and you have no moral right to discuss anything to do with acts of criminality.

Ordinarily, i ignore tribalistic animals like you. May i inform you that i have no intentions of further divulging my identity in an anonymous tribal site in order to please a yoruba man, a tribalistic one at that.My relationship with a yoruba is personal and i respect my partner not to divulge specific information that will make us easily identified. You are obsessed with female sounding numerous monikers as "Dallas Cowgirl", "Babe Online", "Dayokanu", Orlando Owoh etc , it is not in my nature to join issues with a transsexual like you.

Inherently tribalistic yoruba men like you groomed by a devil himself like Awolowo is the reason Nigeria have been turned from a beautiful land of hope for the black race into a nightmare. But the good thing is that you guys must enjoy the nightmare with everyone. Be prepared o!, we are marching into 2015 with you guys.My partner understand that i donot hate yoruba as a race,but their herd mentality and furiously tribalistic approach to anything in Nigeria,especially when Igbo is involved. Na we and una go square up inside Nigeria, whether you like it or not. ....and we aren't letting you go anywhere...BTW, Never speak that dirty language to me again! It isn't spoken in my home and i hate the constantly foul smelling mouths it emanate from.

Now back to the issue and stop derailing the thread. Yeye animal. grin
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by ChimaAdeoye: 4:24am On Oct 28, 2013
Donalð Genes:
~~~~And who is this needle i feel the need to respond? certainly Not~~~~~~~bye folks! saunters off this childish thread replete with Primary Six peeps

Typical yoruba man. Now they are in primary 6, when you were dishing out your bashing, you were supposed to be in primary what?
Well, why would someone take you born cowards seriously?

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 28, 2013
U are a stupid man! U sound gay right now! Ode
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Spray(m): 6:20am On Oct 28, 2013
jobles folkz! May be they re looking for a means to open a povision store.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by banki(m): 6:54am On Oct 28, 2013
@ezepomoe please how are yorubas and. Apc the cause of stella oduas problems? Please explain why the ncaa need armoured cars? How and. Why are you turning this into a. Tribe thing,? Ihe dinjo di. Njo I don't care what. Achievment you think she has,because no airport in nigeria is world class,we are still borrowingg more money from china to exxpand. This same airports that she is renovating! Another minister was there and airports were built! How. Many neww jobs were created in. The. Avaition sector duRing her tenure. How safe. Was. Our. Airspace during her tenure? Was the. Renovation done by onlly local contractors? How. Much. Was spent to renovate airports? How many. New. Ibo pilots engeneers etc were trained. By the. FG...?? Biko ihe omere adighi mma and. She. Must be. Punished alongside. Joyce nkkemakolam the man who was acting dg that signed those documents,waste. And profilgacy must. Stop
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by rockbase360: 7:19am On Oct 28, 2013
....AND THIS IS WHY NIGERIA IS THIS WAY IT IS. IT IS ONLY CORRUPTION WHEN IT IS NOT OUR OWN TRIBE...

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

Ordinarily, i ignore tribalistic animals like you. May i inform you that i have no intentions of further divulging my identity in an anonymous tribal site in order to please a yoruba man, a tribalistic one at that.My relationship with a yoruba is personal and i respect my partner not to divulge specific information that will make us easily identified. You are obsessed with female sounding numerous monikers as "Dallas Cowgirl", "Babe Online", "Dayokanu", Orlando Owoh etc , it is not in my nature to join issues with a transsexual like you.

Inherently tribalistic yoruba men like you groomed by a devil himself like Awolowo is the reason Nigeria have been turned from a beautiful land of hope for the black race into a nightmare. But the good thing is that you guys must enjoy the nightmare with everyone. Be prepared o!, we are marching into 2015 with you guys.My partner understand that i donot hate yoruba as a race,but their herd mentality and furiously tribalistic approach to anything in Nigeria,especially when Igbo is involved. Na we and una go square up inside Nigeria, whether you like it or not. ....and we aren't letting you go anywhere...BTW, Never speak that dirty language to me again! It isn't spoken in my home and i hate the constantly foul smelling mouths it emanate from.

Now back to the issue and stop derailing the thread. Yeye animal. grin
This is post disgraced hallucination.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by yungryce: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2013
Bpriest: do they have any?
not all questns deserve an answer
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by incrediblestev: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
banki: @ezepomoe please how are yorubas and. Apc the cause of stella oduas problems? Please explain why the ncaa need armoured cars? How and. Why are you turning this into a. Tribe thing,? Ihe dinjo di. Njo I don't care what. Achievment you think she has,because no airport in nigeria is world class,we are still borrowingg more money from china to exxpand. This same airports that she is renovating! Another minister was there and airports were built! How. Many neww jobs were created in. The. Avaition sector duRing her tenure. How safe. Was. Our. Airspace during her tenure? Was the. Renovation done by onlly local contractors? How. Much. Was spent to renovate airports? How many. New. Ibo pilots engeneers etc were trained. By the. FG...?? Biko ihe omere adighi mma and. She. Must be. Punished alongside. Joyce nkkemakolam the man who was acting dg that signed those documents,waste. And profilgacy must. Stop
nna go and sit down and stop concocting your facts, an investigative panel has already been set up, you cry babies should let them conclude with their findings, what the Igbos will not tolerate from the Yoruba controlled press and tribal activists is jungle justice and bias newspaper judgement, it is clear that when you fight corruption, corruption fights back and it is usually done with propaganda... the woman did not steal any fund or bought herself the armoured the armoured cars, it is for official use, she is only the head of the ministry, all she did was Ok the procurement once she knew that due process had been followed, whether the cars are overpriced or not should be taken up with procurement office of the NCAA, Exaggerating and twisting the facts just to serve the purpose of North-West cabal yo oust her out will not suffice this time. umu igbo are solidly behind this amazon, it does not matter how loud the jaundiced youruba media shout.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by swiftycool(m): 12:16am On Oct 29, 2013
Its quite unfortunate that serious issues in Nigeria are judged with a tribalistic views rather than rationally. It is very shallow minded of a person to defend a crime committed by someone just because he or she is a fellow kinsman, likewise it is very depraved of someone concluding that another is guilty of a crime which has not been out-rightly proven just because such person is not his/her fellow kinsman. Stella may have done much good in her job, however if she is guilty of a crime she ought to face the law.

I charge people to look beyond tribe and speak against corruption nomatter who is involved just like the Yorubas booed Bankole when he got his hands dirty, Igbos should be true to speak out against their kinsmen if they are in the wrong. (This is not to say Oduah is guilty or not as its yet to be proved)

Each time Nigerians keep encouraging each other that the country would soon be great, i get motivated but then i come across a thread like this with even hitherto assumed intellectuals getting down and dirty throwing aside all they strongly believe in just all in the name of tribalism, I just throw my hands in the air, and almost give up.

Mark my words if Nigerians cant put away tribalism and corruption, it can never be better than it is.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 29, 2013
Eze Promoe:
SaharaReporters is not a reliable news source. It is a willing tool of propaganda for the APC goons.

your child was dragged out of a neighbor's kitchen with mouth full of stolen meat, and he confessed to taking the meat, BUT, with a valid reason.
next you focus on the person who apprehended your child and question his past integrity.
good or bad past records for sahara reporters, SR got this right.

Gosh! you are pathetic!
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by waternogetenemy: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
This igbo political consciousness is necessary for the development of the south eastern region. Stella stays.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Iweala: My Mother Was Kidnapped Because I Advised GEJ To Remove Fuel Subsidy / Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military / Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.