Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu (20890 Views)

Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos / ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect / Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Rossikk(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
morelli: Just simply because she is from the east,all this fuss about bullet proof cars has taken over the media waves,this was a contract that went through due process,she did not even steal the money,her crucifiers have forgotten all the good works she did.Bankole stole billions of naira and all the numerous count charges were dropped and he walked away scott free,nobody said anything,the loud mouthed yoruba press neva made any fuss about it.PLEASE LEAVE STELLA ODUAH ALONE.All those legislators in the house are looting five times the said amout for the bullet proof cars without people saying jack...

Come to think of it, Whatever happened to Dimeji Bankole?

It was said he embezzled billions of naira. The whole case just went dead. undecided
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by cjrane: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
[size=15pt]Imo Residents Stage Protest In Support Of Aviation Minister
[/size]
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/10/26/imo-residents-stage-protest-in-support-of-aviation-minister/

Yoruba people should know that their mob attack against Igbo ministers (Okonjo Iweala, Stella Oduah, Allison Madueke, Stella Otteh) will no longer be tolerated!

If Mrs Stella Oduah financially enriched herself through cars bought by NCAA, provide the evidence and if not, LEAVE HER ALONE to do her job!

It is not a crime to be Igbo in Nigeria!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuJido5_EiM
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Bpriest(m): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
yungryce:
igbos dont have any history? Funny.
After na, u go claim "im educated"
do they have any?
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by DonaldGenes(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
Rexxie:
good 2 c u now grown da balls n gotten da tail from under that bloody as....of course theres an iota of truth in every rumor but when u bloody base ur arguements and conclusions on mere rumours and speculations,on mere allegations that emanated from da beer parlor n are yet to be proven or adjudged misappropriating then then u got no much brain more than that kiddo (pretty kid i have to say) on ur profile...otherwise u shuda known better than ropping ur bloody arsse with da pack of arsse whistling,giggling bandwagon hyenas,helpless tribal card playing haters sporadically n indiscriminately farting like no one is watching,on mere rumors n allegations...those rogues u mentioned,see,every tom diick n harry knows 'em,even my dog does as well,that they sure got da criminal tag on them,but they walking free n some like farouk lawan i hear is still making laws for ya n thats pretty enough to make my dog say wtf! If Stella is proven guilty,course nobodyss gonna pat her on da back,we gonna condemn her misdeeds n not condemn or cast baseless useless aspersion on where she hails from as if we got no criminals on our zones...now get that into ur sponge brains b4 tellin us u now Angel saint donatus...

Lmao! if i see you physically, we qonna sure Fight.trust me on that.....................
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by arsenalwenger: 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
rhymz: Seriously, I have watched and observed the new ideology of the igbo politics especially as it concerns the hypocrisy of the Nigerian polity, I must say this with all confidence and gladness of heart, the igbo both the ones in the East and ouaside of the East have recently become not just wiser but also very tactical and mature in the way we do our politics.

It is time like this one that makes me very proud to be igbo, our insightful readings of Nigeria politics have been nothing short of political genius.
It is only a political novice of Igbo extraction.that will not sense the palpable sensationalization of the Stella Odua's purchase of armoured cars. You get this lynching and mob justice from the kangaroo courts set up by the Yoruba, yes, the Yoruba led kangaroo courts in the largely SW controlled media every time you want to get an unbiased view and analysis of this case.

Stella Odua, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Allison Madueke have been the most criticized ministers all because of one very obvious reason, they are have shown unmatched courage to dismantle the North-West parasitic hegemony of Nigeria's economy. We have seen how they turn blind eyes and ho soft when issues of corruption involve their sons and daughters but want others to sacrifice theirs on the alter of a hypocritical and selective methodology to fighting corruption. Umu igbo have become wise and sharper than you all think, we will play this tribal politics just the way every other Northerner and Westerner do, talk all you want, after all it is a cheaper venture than real action.
Thank u my broda. All Yorubas have suddenly gotten united and attained the status of saint-hood all cos they want Igbo ministers who r not doing their bid they get kicked-out. Well that tactics has failed upon arrival.

It is no news news that the Yorubas has run the economy, and the hausa\fulani the polity, for about 40 years. Whats the rusult? Gross mismanagement of the economy, insfrastrutural decay, nepotism, corruption, high growth in public debt, unemployement, contract staffing and casualization of staff (introduced in Nigeria by yorubas, eg Gtbank), and the complete collapse of the Nigeria economy.

Its surprising that no Yoruba, except the late Gani Fawehinmi, is able to call to order the gross misappropriation of public funds by their respective governors, past and present. It is very evident that the former gov of Lagos state has literally pocketed the entire Lagos treasury while my Yorubas brodas turned a blind eye. I dont knw whether to call it zombieism, stupi.dity or 'political sophistication' as they call it now.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
Only if Igbo people know the extent the said 225m naira would have address the gully erosion in some parts of the SE, they won't be here posting rubbish and washing their dirty linen before the world.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by bzeey(m): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
bunch of nitwits....as if no wen they sacked minister of education d pple from d north protested or when dey sack minister of foreign affairs pple from d west protested...so because stella oduah is our dear daughter now, she shud not face d panel
nigerians ehn! you pple will neva cease 2 amaze me wit ur stupidity *cheers*
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by emmatok(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
rhymz: Seriously, I have watched and observed the new ideology of the igbo politics especially as it concerns the hypocrisy of the Nigerian polity, I must say this with all confidence and gladness of heart, the igbo both the ones in the East and ouaside of the East have recently become not just wiser but also very tactical and mature in the way we do our politics.

It is time like this one that makes me very proud to be igbo, our insightful readings of Nigeria politics have been nothing short of political genius.
It is only a political novice of Igbo extraction.that will not sense the palpable sensationalization of the Stella Odua's purchase of armoured cars. You get this lynching and mob justice from the kangaroo courts set up by the Yoruba, yes, the Yoruba led kangaroo courts in the largely SW controlled media every time you want to get an unbiased view and analysis of this case.

Stella Odua, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Allison Madueke have been the most criticized ministers all because of one very obvious reason, they are have shown unmatched courage to dismantle the North-West parasitic hegemony of Nigeria's economy. We have seen how they turn blind eyes and ho soft when issues of corruption involve their sons and daughters but want others to sacrifice theirs on the alter of a hypocritical and selective methodology to fighting corruption. Umu igbo have become wise and sharper than you all think, we will play this tribal politics just the way every other Northerner and Westerner do, talk all you want, after all it is a cheaper venture than real action.

Don't worry all her achievements will be reversed when GEJ leaves power.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
These same youths protesting in her support will be the same people that will kidnapp her relations in order to get ransome from her. In fact they are the same people that made her buy the car because of their criminal record. They are the same people that almost killed Dora Akuyinli. What an irony!

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by bloggernaija: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
arsenalwenger: 98% of pple calling for stella's sack here are yorubas who wants the aviation ministry to be ran like Odua gruop of companies, but they got it wrong.

I have the opportunity to work for a bank where i open accounts for ex-staff of nigeria airways and discovered that over 75% are frm the southwest (any mature yoruba poster can prove me wrong). This alone is a massive corruption going by the federal character struture. Unfortunately this same pple ended up it ruining the avaition sector such that as at 2000 nigeria airways has no single plane.

Whats the cause? Corruption and mismanagement. Over the yrs this same pple have seen the avaition ministry as an annex of Odua investment co which must be ran by their pple at all cost hence their attack against any1 trying to alter the status-quo.

With the current development, it has become aparent that they are fighting a lost cause cos its not gonna remain busines as usual.

Odua group- half a century old and still going strong.
Formed by smart people while your grandpas were busy drinking ogogoro under the tre and sharing money.
Suck it up

Investments within the Group covers a wide spectrum of the economy.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES – Cocoa Industries Limited
HOTEL & CATERING - Lagos Airport Hotel; Premier Hotel; Lafia Hotel
REAL ESTATES - Wemabod Estates Limited
TELECOMMUNICATIONS – Odu’a Telecoms Limited (O’NET)
ENGINEERING SERVICES – E&O Power and Equipment Leasing Limited
PRINTING & PUBLISHING - Odu’a Printing & Publishing Company Limited
FINANCIAL SERVICES – Glanvill Enthoven & Co. (Nig) Limited
MANUFACTURING – Epe Plywood Industries Limited
LEISURE SERVICES – Odu’a City Hall (located within Lafia Hotel)
FARMERS’ ACADEMY - ODU’A Commercial Farmers’ Academy
OTHERS – Epe Plywood Industries Limited; Ire Clay Products Limited;

Associated Companies
Nigerite Limited
West African Portland Cement Plc (WAPCO)
Wema Bank Plc
Crittal Hope Nig. Ltd
Nigerian Wire & Cable Plc
Great Nigeria Insurance Plc
Tower Aluminum (Nig) Plc
Nigeria Construction & Water Resources Development Co. Ltd
Bitumen Exploration & Exploitation Company Nigeria Limited
Askar Paints (Nig) Ltd
Minor Holdings Companies
International Breweries Plc
Nidogas Company Limited
SKG-Phama Limited
Eternal Oil Plc
Sundry Holdings
African Petroleum Plc
AIICO Insurance Plc
Conoil Plc
Eco Bank Plc
First Bank Nigeria Plc
Flour Mill Nigeria Plc
Galvanising Industry Limited
Guinness (Nig) Plc
Intercontinental Bank Plc
John Holt Plc
Macmillian Publishing (Nig) Ltd
Nestle Foods Plc
NIMAPAK Nig Ltd
Nigerian Breweries Plc
Nipol Limited
PZ Industries Plc
R.T. Briscoe (Nig) Plc
Spring Bank Plc
S C O A Nigeria Plc
Solel Boneh Nig. Limited
U.A.C of Nigeria Plc
Union Bank of Nig. Plc
United Bank for Africa Plc
Vitaform (Nigeria) Plc
Vono Products Plc
Niger Mills Limited
Niger Delta Exploration & Production Plc
Dunlop Nigeria Plc
Nigerian Aluminum Extrusion Limited
(located within Lafia Hotel)li
li
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by DaLover(m): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
I once said during the Ribadu years that selective corruption fighting can only be temporal in nature,

I don't know if Stella is guilty or not, but I know that the press is very biased in its handling of issue of corruption in this country...
Clearly the main targets of the SW press drive against corruption appear to be those who

1-Attempt to redress/address long standing systems the Yorubas and Hausas have put in place (Alison Maduake, Ihejerika, Stella Oduah) or
2-Those who attempt to create infrastructural development outside of the SW (Akpabio, Stella...etc)

While it is true that non of these people is a saint...The biased way and the force with which the SW press goes against these people leaves much to be desired...in a country where people from the SE and SS already feel cheated, the artitude of the press is not helpful...

Its little wonder that the armored cars controversy is generating a lot more noise than the lekki toll gate issue or the pension fund scans.....

If the press is really serious about corruption. let them start by focusing on the issues that brought the aviation sector to the dilapidated state it was before Stella got there...

3 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by HopeAtHand: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
Eze Promoe: Who told you they were bribed?
Her good works is showing for her. She is loved by all Nigerians except for Hausas and Yorubas.

I am ikwerre...and i dnt lyk her.

She isnt smart enough to know wen not to look silly just to please GEJ else how would one explain the grounding of AMAECHI's jet,refusal to clear rivers state helicopters and abandonment of Port harcourt int'l airport.
...not to mention bulletproof cars.

shes a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by emmatok(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
DaLover: I once said during the Ribadu years that selective corruption fighting can only be temporal in nature,

I don't know if Stella is guilty or not, but I know that the press is very biased in its handling of issue of corruption in this country...
Clearly the main targets of the SW press drive against corruption appear to be those who

1-Attempt to redress/address long standing systems the Yorubas and Hausas have put in place (Alison Maduake, Ihejerika, Stella Oduah) or
2-Those who attempt to create infrastructural development outside of the SW (Akpabio, Stella...etc)

While it is true that non of these people is a saint...The biased way and the force with which the SW press goes against these people leaves much to be desired...in a country where people from the SE and SS already feel cheated, the artitude of the press is not helpful...

Its little wonder that the armored cars controversy is generating a lot more noise than the lekki toll gate issue or the pension fund scans.....

If the press is really serious about corruption. let them start by focusing on the issues that brought the aviation sector to the dilapidated state it was before Stella got there...
You're totally wrong, Is Amechi from the SW? Yet he is getting supported by the SW.

Is GEJ from the SW? yet it was the SW activist and SW PDP political stalwarts, that helped him to power.

The SW has a history of being an opposition to central government irrespective of the tribe.

The greatest opposition to any SW politician is from the SW.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by abysirius(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
cjrane:

[size=14pt]Show us evidence that Stella Oduah put the money for the ministry in her account, and we shall come pack her things ourselves!
[/size]
Igbo President? Which Igbo man does not know Yoruba will always vote against them? Anyone stupidi enough to bank on yoruba votes deserve the disappointment they get. I can tell you that Igbo President will happen without yoruba vote.

Besides, do you ever think a yoruba will ever rule Nigeria again? The only way a yoruba (OBJ) was ever there was because Abdulsalam Abubakar wanted to placate yoruba for Abiola, thus put two yorubas as presidential aspirants at the same time. Do you think such anomaly can ever ever ever happen again even in 1 million years time?
What u need is education. Have u heard of org like BPP (Bureau of Public Procurement)? Do you know that there's a limit as to what a ministry can approve with regards to their procurement? Could she claim not to be aware of any of these facts? If she's not, is ignorance an excuse? Hw could she claimed to be unaware of the fact that this proposal had gone before the senate and was not approved. Are u also aware that the initial cost proposed was not even what Oduah eventually approved? SO WHAT IN GOD's NAME ARE U ASKING OF WHEN U MEAN EVIDENCE? If u are of a sound mind and really have in depth knowledge of what fraud is then u should know that your sister is a fraudster! She has no constitutional right to approve anything above a 100million yet she went ahead.

We understand that Igbos are very desperate pple that we stop at nothing when money is involve, even if it means soiling their father's name. But for a group of pple to take to the street trying to encourage everything that defines abnormality is crazy and such will not be tolerated.

Greed is another name that describe Igbos!

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by arsenalwenger: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2013
emmatok:
You're totally wrong, Is Amechi from the SW? Yet he is getting supported by the SW.

Is GEJ from the SW? yet it was the SW activist and SW PDP political stalwarts, that helped him to power.

The SW has a history of being an opposition to central government irrespective of the tribe.

The greatest opposition to any SW politician is from the SW.
He is getting support frm the SW and the North cos Amechi is playing a traitor game against the pple of the SS by allying with the same pple (North and SW) who have long contributed improvished their region (even tho' the crude oil is found in the SS) and used their oil money to develop lagos and abuja.

So its normal for them to assist a puppet and traitor like Amechi in order to use him achiev their evil motive of deposing Jonathan, and make it a toothless Vice president.

Their support for Amechi is only serving SW and northern interest and never for the benefit of the SS or ND.

Do u get rit?
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by viviane: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b][[i][/i]quote author=Zer0]We love and support princess Stella Oduah and our father president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

No campaign of calumny will deter the performing personnels in GEJ's administration.

Bullet proof cars and APC won't deviate our attention from the fantastic performance of our dear Princess Oduah.[/quote]
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by viviane: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
This statement just doesn't add up.

Obviously, they re paid protesters who knows nothing apart from making money at all cost.

Tribalism is really eating this country to death. Plainly, this woman has erred and any move to reprimand her is justifiable.

So, because she's an ibo woman, she should do whatever she likes with people's money?

Haba! What were they thinking?

To all those supporting her evil deeds, may God do to your life spans the way she did, is doing and will do to the public funds in her care
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by DaLover(m): 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
viviane: This statement just doesn't add up.

Obviously, they re paid protesters who knows nothing apart from making money at all cost.

Tribalism is really eating this country to death. Plainly, this woman has erred and any move to reprimand her is justifiable.

So, because she's an ibo woman, she should do whatever she likes with people's money?

Haba! What were they thinking?

To all those supporting her evil deeds, may God do to your life spans the way she did, is doing and will do to the public funds in her care
Can you confirm that she is guilty? The press has already confirmed her guilty because she is seen as a visible threat...that's all...
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by emmatok(m): 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
arsenalwenger: He is getting support frm the SW and the North cos Amechi is playing a traitor game against the pple of the SS by allying with the same pple (North and SW) who have long contributed improvished their region (even tho' the crude oil is found in the SS) and used their oil money to develop lagos and abuja.

So its normal for them to assist a puppet and traitor like Amechi in order to use him achiev their evil motive of deposing Jonathan, and make it a toothless Vice president.

Their support for Amechi is only serving SW and northern interest and never for the benefit of the SS or ND.

Do u get rit?

The SW has noting to gain from Amechi,
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by EzePromoe: 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hope.At.Hand:

I am ikwerre...and i dnt lyk her.

She isnt smart enough to know wen not to look silly just to please GEJ else how would one explain the grounding of AMAECHI's jet,refusal to clear rivers state helicopters and abandonment of Port harcourt int'l airport.
...not to mention bulletproof cars.

shes a disgrace
I'm Ikwerre too, but I like her. She is a blessing to Nigeria's aviation sector

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Blazinraj01(f): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
Femmyfamous4u: Blazinraj, you must be a Great Ife. I was equally remembering phil 104
Yes I am. That's GREAT. smiley
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Blazinraj01(f): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
Tolexander: i didn't do the phl104 o, was into science.
Angola part 1 things taught me the fallacy cos i was just outspoken then. To win me, my room mates that did phil 104 would always go philosophical. That is how i was forced to read fallacy myself.
Lol. It was such an interesting course.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by highmood(m): 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
pDude: The other day I was discussing with my wife and her mum and trying to convince them that the problem of Nigeria wasn't the leadership.

The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians themselves.

Imagine these Igbo youths protesting that a thief who has been shortchanging them should be reinstated. Choi! cry cry cry

I am ashamed to be Igbo at this point. Nigerians are content with their suffering so who am I to plead their case?

Me i waka commot from that sad place called Naija and glory be to God, my daughter's passport is not green like mine. grin grin grin
Mr. Don't make comments because you want ppl to like them. Could u remember that when ibori was caught in London some group of Nigerians were pressing and protesting for his release not minding the billions of dollars her carted away, even till today the billions is yet to be recovered, could u remember when bode George was out of prison, do you remember ppl were right at the prison gates with aso oke to welcome him and celebrate him, after which a thanks giving service was held for him, do you remember that some influential Hausa men stood for al Mustapha even till he was released even when they knew this man was guilty of great crimes. What about the lawyers that defends their clients even when they know their clients are guilty of those charges. What are you saying, pple should not stand for their person? No. Any tribe that says they are not guilty should cast the first stone. What about if she wasn't guilty? See, am not supporting criminality but in times of challenges we should be our brothers keeper. If eventually she is found guilty,I will then advice her to bow out but for now she should not give in to oppression.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Lagosbabe1: 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

[size=16pt]EXACTLY!
They want Stella hanged for bogus crimes cooked up by a faceless online website; sahara-reporters. They tried to blame her for Agagu plane crash,but forensic report showed the pilots were arguing because one pilot told the other not to take off because of warning lights on the plane showing the plane was not fit to fly. So now they cooked up another story about her buying BMW for herself.
But they and their people won't let EFCC or other constitutionally mandated federal agencies to investigate the bogus allegation if there was truly any corrupt enrichment on the part of the minister in the said procurement of bullet proof vehicles, a deal she did not even sign!

Do not be deceived by their antics, Hon. Stella Oduah's true crime is that she dared to improve the aviation sector which people from a certain section of the country have bastardized and choked in a strangle hold.

Those tribalist people in their malicious plot against Nigeria had killed Nigeria Airways and killed Air Nigeria. Those people from a certain section of the country frustrated the deal with Virgin Atlantic. All these was done to maintain the strangle hold monopoly to compel all foreign airlines to only use Lagos airport as only point of entry into Nigeria.

Recall that it took heaven and earth to allow Lufthansa & Air France to fly into Port Harcourt, inspite of PH hosting our oil industry. The previous yoruba aviation ministers had strangely insisted that Lufthansa and Air France end their international flight at Lagos airport and the bulk of the passengers who are international oil workers and expatriates can use local airlines to fly into Port Harcourt Intl. !

It took the intervention of the Niger Delta militants that exposed the ultimate yoruba plot to move the oil industry based in Port Harcourt to Lagos, for those evil men to drop their plot to kill PH International airport and the oil industry it serves because they believed it would threaten Lagos airport's viability.
Their compromise was that flights must first come to Lagos airport before it is allowed to take international oil workers PH intl. airport. A senseless process that still makes flying to PH international from Europe a very very expensive enterprise. Indeed, the long protocol of getting to Port Harcourt have forced international oil companies to maintain a Lagos office for operational reasons of dealing with international VIP investors who do not physically need to be subjected to the stress of first shuttling around Nigeria just to get to Port Harcourt.

Princess Stella Oduah had not only worked against all their obstacles and subterfuge to achieve President Jonathan's pledge to finally upgrade the Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport,Enugu into a true international airport, but also she threatened their monopoly by the planned introduction of a new National carrier ! For this, she must be given a bad name in order to be hanged. Poor useless people that imagine other Nigerians are so dumb to see through their pretenses and wicked plot.

[/size]

Chima Adeole

Asiri e ti tu!

You are a fraud!

How come we have not got a reply to this:

Chima_Adeoye: I loved a Yoruba man and even married him against protests from my parents! Really big mistake!
Not because my man didn't love me, but it was practically impossible for his Yoruba family and community to accept his Igbo wife. For the sake of the sufferings and humiliations our marriage caused my hubby, I wouldn't advise my worst enemy to attempt it.

ok, can you match your post with this other one:

Chima_Adeoye:

suffice to say that I'm originally from Ekiti,and married to an Anambra man from Ichi town, Ekwusigo LGA to be precise grin grin grin.

https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/72#13225694

Chima Adeole:

1. Are you Yoruba?

2. Are you Igbo?

3. Are you half Igbo?

You are a disgrace and should ashamed of yourself.

You are a fraud and you have no moral right to discuss anything to do with acts of criminality.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Lmao! if i see you physically, we qonna sure Fight.trust me on that.....................
both da face of that pretty luvly kid n ur hood on ur profile are clear enough for da....steins to locate n find ur sorry arsse n how u gonna see n fight me moments after u got a snap glimpse of da red dot on da center circle?u really dont want da red dot pin pointed on da center circle,savvy that? Dont think u do.... dontcha count on ur damm luck n hide ur arsse on here n bark like da usual tail'tucked'in'pup in its secured domain,u could be sorry....well, am trully gonna b sorry 4 that kid on ur profile n let u ride ur arsse on but watch it,be very careful how u flap with ur mouth,u could regret it...thats an advice...
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Jagermeister(m): 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
As much as the figures here are awfully outrageous, given the fact that people are really hungry in Nigeria regardless of all the wealth we're deeply surrounded with... I sincerely don't see anything wrong with individuals spending their money as they wish, she worked & she's earned it, whether or not she stole..its not easy to steal anyways, dis woman understands that life is short so she intends to blow a lot of this extra-cash before she...... grin
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Jagermeister(m): 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
Sadly, even if she gave-up all of her wealth in defence (which is highly unlikely), her money won't solve Nija's gigantic problems...the problem is from the very top!
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 28, 2013
Rossikk:

You're ashamed of the country yet you still find your jobless, stupi.d self on this NIGERIAN forum day in day out. What? Abi your child's adopted countrymen rejected you? You should be on their forum, idiott, not here.

See as you dey insult me o shocked shocked

Why e dey pain you naw? Abi your papa get Naija ni? Abeg pack well jor. tongue
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 28, 2013
highmood: Mr. Don't make comments because you want ppl to like them. Could u remember that when ibori was caught in London some group of Nigerians were pressing and protesting for his release not minding the billions of dollars her carted away, even till today the billions is yet to be recovered, could u remember when bode George was out of prison, do you remember ppl were right at the prison gates with aso oke to welcome him and celebrate him, after which a thanks giving service was held for him, do you remember that some influential Hausa men stood for al Mustapha even till he was released even when they knew this man was guilty of great crimes. What about the lawyers that defends their clients even when they know their clients are guilty of those charges. What are you saying, pple should not stand for their person? No. Any tribe that says they are not guilty should cast the first stone. What about if she wasn't guilty? See, am not supporting criminality but in times of challenges we should be our brothers keeper. If eventually she is found guilty,I will then advice her to bow out but for now she should not give in to oppression.

Don't be a stoopiid dolt. angry

People just happened to like my comment because it makes sense. Or the number of likes dey pain your bodi ni? grin

And what are you even talking sef?
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 28, 2013
Eze Promoe:
If the N255m car is the reason why you called her a siphoner then that is the same reason why I say she is the most transparent minister of aviation in the history of Nigeria.
What do you have to say about some ministers who secretly embezzled N16bn and noone knew about it because it wasn't put up in the press.

why u dey yarn like slowpoke?
no be sahara reporters expose her?
haba, u just dey argue blindly
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 28, 2013
All this Igbo pple don start again with their walaha. Why the protest? Majority of them nor even get sense before!
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by cjrane: 1:32am On Oct 28, 2013
naijaborn001: All this Igbo pple don start again with their walaha. Why the protest? Majority of them nor even get sense before!

Because yoruba people want to get her out of her job through subterfuge and blackmail, and it will fail.
They had similarly blown hot air about her causing Agagu's plane crash, yoruba hero femi Kayode said her luck somehow made planes crash, only for forensic black box report to clearly record one pilot warning the other against take off since there were warning lights flashing.
Not even up to 2 hours after they were defeated with that agagu plane blame game,they started another accusing her of corruption in vehicles acquired for VIP dignitaries by the NCAA! You can bet they will start another trouble as soon as they have seen there is no basis for their calumny against the minister.

Yoruba can go to hell with writing crap about Igbo people in government. We have passed the stage of taking you guys seriously and it will not stop any Igbo from serving meritoriously in GEJ government! Yeye shameless people!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Orders Police To Produce Properties Seized From Matawalle’s Residence / Fatal Accident Near Unizik Junction Awka - Picture. / Iweala: My Mother Was Kidnapped Because I Advised GEJ To Remove Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.