Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu (20892 Views)

Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos / ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect / Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by ddude: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Our ibo brothers and their mentality of everybody is against us. You guys are just jokers. Nobody apart from your tribesmen can trust you people with the highest office in this land. How can someone be supporting this kind of irrational thing? Very sickening! [color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Is this the fo.ol i have the pleasure of wasting my megabyte replying? In as much as this your pent-up anger soar, we don't qive a F**k aaight? As if you and your "likes" like to talk i would help you to keep talking nonsense and that makes it easier how full of Shhhiiit you're..no carry this your yeye mentality enter south-south or dirty us with your ill mannered behavior in the case of silly and hogwash protest or else we gonna kick your black Negro azz~~~~~~It might interest you to know that we from south_south don't condone silly or corrupt behaviours in whatever ramifications_we hit the nail right on the head as it is, if someone is wrong,don't side him instead tell him he or she is wrong you qot that~~~~~~
d guy that quoted ur shiit post spoke da truth and if u actually from da s.south (which i very much doubt)n have been posting thrash on here,then u bloody passed d test to be NL's daft.........now pay attention,if someone is wrong n u tell him or her, thats fine;but when someone is speculated and alleged to be wrong or misappropriated,then wait for him or her to be proven and adjudged to be so,got that? Dontcha bring ur bloody arsse on here claiming to be frm da s.south n wanting to knock we true s.souths heads with our eastern brothers...that makes u a bloody mole...word...am waitin...
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
wazlee:

Do u plan to run and stay away 4eva?

Yes smiley
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by DonaldGenes(m): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
Rexxie:
d guy that quoted ur shiit post spoke da truth and if u actually from da s.south (which i very much doubt)n have posting thrash on here,then u bloody passed d test to be NL's daft.........now pay attention,if someone is wrong n u tell him or her thats fine,but when someone is speculated and alleged to be wrong or misappropriated,then wait for him or her to be proven and adjudged to be so,got that? Dontcha bring ur bloody arsse on here claiming to be frm da s.south n wanting to knock we true s.souths heads with our eastern brothers...that makes u a bloody mole...word...am waitin...
~~~~And who is this needle i feel the need to respond? certainly Not~~~~~~~bye folks! saunters off this childish thread replete with Primary Six peeps
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by waldigit: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
Eze Promoe: Who told you they were bribed?
Her good works is showing for her. She is loved by all Nigerians except for Hausas and Yorubas.

Oh God, what a deductive reasoning, we have 3 people and two of them are in the minority.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by geebehn(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
Her good works is showing for her. She is loved by all Nigerians except for Hausas and Yorubas.
thats because she's neither yoruba nor hausa.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by yungryce: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
Bpriest:
Igbos and the art of chest beating. My gosh .@ bold kindly refer us to your alaba onishta beer parlour statistics.
Bigotry is your DNA.
Oops BTW,Igbos don't have any history.
igbos dont have any history? Funny.
After na, u go claim "im educated"
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
Tolexander: i didn't do the phl104 o, was into science.
Angola part 1 things taught me the fallacy cos i was just outspoken then. To win me, my room mates that did phil 104 would always go philosophical. That is how i was forced to read fallacy myself.
The incessant shout of "fallacy" even in fellowship centres makes you know a part 1 student that takes course(s) in Department of Philosophy, OAU, Ile-Ife. I was shocked the first day I saw Dr. Dipo Fashina aka Jingo sitting on the floor of the stage in Amphitheatre teaching philosophy.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
The world is watching and taking note that it is that same ethnic group whose people are involved in ritual, kidnapping, and more importantly, are arrested and imprisoned in Malaysia, South Africa, Kenya and other countries in Asia, Europe and the Americas, on drug trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
Donalð Genes:
~~~~And who is this needle i feel the need to respond? certainly Not~~~~~~~bye folks! saunters off this childish thread replete with Primary Six peeps
...thats better n more like it,tail'in'pup impostor,u really dont wanna ball up n square up wimme cos i got da right syringe for that bloody arsse u so used to blowing da pennywhistle with like da hynenas going by those crappie thrashes post of urs.... Such d.a.f.t. N he bloody rants hes s.south,hell...know what am gonna do when i happen to b back homeland nigerdelta n see ur arsssing around,be sure u gonna have a sec 2 c ur bloody sponge brain spread on ur laps....
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by farem: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
[color=#990000]
I have no grudge with her supporters or those who are against her. In my observation, both have some elements of subjectivity in them. HOWEVER, I HAVE A BIG GRUDGE AGAINST YOUR MIS-USE OF ENGLISH WORD "ALL". HOW CAN YOU SAY ALL NIGERIANS LOVE SOMEBODY EXCEPT HAUSA AND YORUBA. A PRIMARY 6 PUPILS IN CAMBODIA SURE KNOWS THAT THERE IS NOTHING CALLED " ALL NIGERIANS" WHEN THE SMALLEST TRIBE IS TAKEN OUT, HOW MUCH MORE THE THESE BIG CHUNKS. IT CAN NOT EVEN BE CALLED "MOST NIGERIANS". I HAVE FOUND SOME WHO ARE VEHEMENTLY AGAINST HER AMONG IGBOS, AND SOME DOING ALL TO KEEP HER FLOATING AMONG THE OTHER MENTIONED TRIBES.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by LoveDecay(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
Eze Promoe:
What was Stella's crime?
Did she steal? NO.
She bought two cars for the use of the aviation industry.
If the price of the car is so exorbitant, the House of Reps/FG can always have the right to seize or place an embargo on usage of the cars, and auction it.
Ibori's case is so so different, because he stole such huge amount of money and put all into his account. Stella didn't put the money in her account. She bought the cars and gave proper account of it.
If Stella was accused of extravagance, I will understand but been accused of theft, its not just proper.

I can see some logic in your statement, however it's still seriously flawed.

Let's assume Stella has worked hard for this country. And, has put all her energy into refurbishing and reorganizing the Nigerian Aviation industry. Would she need,individuals like you to speak out for her. I believe the good she has done would, at least measure up with the mistakes she makes. We all are, after all, not above error. We are all human.

Stella has done nothing special for this country and her countrymen. She is a public servant and her place is to serve; but you (and your group) speak as if she did Nigeria a favor in renovating its airports. Any minister could have done that.

Still, this has nothing to do with her past achievement or conquest's but - a N200+ million naira car purchase.

In this light, i have the following questions - Mr. Stella grin

1. Why did she purchase such cars (bulletproof) ?
2. Whom did she consult before making such a purchase ? ( Did she seek advice from competent parties)
3. Did this purchase, take a big bite out of the aviation's industries pocket - could this money have been put to better use ?
4. Whom did she purchase the cars from, and where are the receipts (including bank transaction's details) ?
5. What has Stella said, about this - has she publicly denied this ?
6. Will this cars be useful, when she leaves - will the next minister feel comfortable riding such a car ?

On the issue: Stella is different - Ibori is a thief, Stella is not : I have to say again, your logic is terribly flawed.

A thief is a thief, regardless of what they stole or how they stole it. You dare say, Ibori did nothing good while he was governor ! or Ibori never made purchases for the state.

Finally, if you are an Ibo man - everything you say cannot be taken as "true" evidence - even if you were in the office when she signed the checks and personally took the money to the bank. As long as you have something to loose, if she is called thief and eventually found guilty.

You only speak and struggle and give evidence as a "survival instinct/tactic".

From, now on - Stella will never be seen as the savior - you so desperately wish she is regarded.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by USDRONE(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
andyanders: I am an Ibo man and I cannot support evil. Let the minister, Odua be jailed for life. Useless woman.

Prodigal son
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by EzePromoe: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
Slickest:
Aweh!!! Go n slip...just dey splash spit up n down undecided
grin
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mekanus:

http://www.punchng.com/news/igbo-youths-stage-pro-oduah-protest-in-enugu/#comments

These guys must have been given some chicken change or are looking up for one
u are bloody outta point OP behind this supposed informative thread n @ da same time d arsse that set da tribal n hate cards playing n u surely deserves to be banned....u such a disgrace..
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by DonaldGenes(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
[quote author=Rexxie]
...thats better n more like it,tail'in'pup impostor,u really dont wanna ball up n square up wimme cos i got da right syringe for that bloody arsse u so used to blowing da pennywhistle with like da hynenas going by those crappie thrashes post of urs.... Such d.a.f.t. N he bloody rants hes s.south,hell...know what am gonna do when i happen to b back homeland nigerdelta n see ur arsssing around,be sure u gonna have a sec 2 c ur bloody sponge brain spread on ur laps.... [/quote

Hey hey hey simmer down Niggah, No offence qiven and none taken, "in the valley of the stu.pid, the half-wit is the kinq as my saying qoes, Am not saying you're stu.pid but your comments smack of as one,Btw,am led to believe that bandying words with you is akin to me leveling to your low level which i refuse to fervently, metaphorically, telling me you are in Cotonou(yankee) that you qonna be back is laughable but i hope you are doing well over there, that said, all am saying is rebuke sin if you see one, Bankole stole which was and is wrong, IBB stole and same was wrong, Ibori stole and is paying for it, and why would stella Oduah case be different. have you forgotten how many poor people are suffering with nothing to eat, have your "silly ass Comments" think about that? in every rumour there is some elements of truth inherent and she Stella didn't gainsay either. spending N225m on a vehicle to me is the dumbest thing she could have done in the face of soaring poverty in this country...and i won't lend my credence to such reckless and utter political miscalculation thinking we would just sit down and watch Heck No!..so quy think before you rant
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Napoleondegreat: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2013

are u the promoe that I know in real life in Enugu?
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by abysirius(m): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
Zer0: I dare say that you are one of the few Nigerians with a mind of their own. The tribal lines is where we derive our sense of rights an wrong as opposed to what should be obtainable. As long as someone from another tribe is accused of any wrongdoing, we don't even want facts before condemning the person, but when one of our own is accused we rush to their defense. But when another tribe defends one of their own, then no one gets it.

There are far more Northern politicians doing harm to this country which are common knowledge than a million bullet proof BMW's that the Stella Odua's of this world can allegedly purchase.

When u speak/write, write like a man of wisdom! Whatever Oduah is to you, u should learn your limit/boundary especially when it comes to public matter. She didn't mis-managed ur clan's or family fund. She mismanaged Nigeria's fund! Allegations are levelled against her with evidences showing that she's truly done this thing. If I were her and I felt roped, I will come out and tell the world what I know cos Nigerians are not crazy. All these noise about some northern leaders being worst are conjectural nonsense with no shred of evidence! Few weeks ago some ministers were sacked for none performance and there was no noise, no protest...Hw much more a woman caught stealing! I bet u she deserves something worst except otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by lastpage: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mekanus:

http://www.punchng.com/news/igbo-youths-stage-pro-oduah-protest-in-enugu/#comments

These guys must have been given some chicken change or are looking up for one

Stella Oduah: Hundreds of Igbo Youths in Enugu, under the aegis of Igbo Progressives Union, on Saturday protested against calls for the sacking of the Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah.
Also, Oduah’s kinsmen, led by High Chief George Nwabueze, stood in defence of their daughter, exonerating her from any wrongdoing in the purchase of the cars.
The protesting young men and women, who carried placards with different inscriptions, accused an unnamed ‘cabal’ of being behind the calls for the removal of the minister.
The youths insisted that the intention of the cabal was to stop the minister from going ahead with her transformation agenda in the aviation sector.

See "finger-pointing" .... in the wrong direction for that matter!

Stella Oduah:
The group, who spoke through their leader, Emeka Agbo, said Igbo youths were prepared to go the whole hog to ensure that their daughter was protected. “Before she came to office, we were hearing about international airport but today, it has become a reality in Igboland. We are ready to swim and sink with her.”

Okay now, another round of "Gra-Gra" wan start, abi? What is it this time? Court or Secession? grin grin

Stella Oduah: Agbo, who is a student at the Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu said some highly-placed individuals were determined to rubbish the towering pedigree and achievements of the minister.
He said, “This is a woman that has given the aviation sector a new face since she came into office. Today, our airports can compete with airports in foreign countries.

Really, its either these Igbo youths have NEVER been to any of our airports or the smell of "looted aviation budget" has intoxicated them like Opium! shocked Even ordinary "air-field" in Cotonou is better than our Airports! grin grin

Stella Oduah: On their part, the people of Ogbaru, led by Nwabueze, said the battle was not about the minister but the 2015 presidential elections.
Nwabueze said some people who are not comfortable with the transformation agenda of the president had ganged up to tarnish the image of members of the federal cabinet.
They also want to rubbish the President ahead of the next election,” he said.
Nwabueze said the criticisms against the minister of aviation were not based on genuine grounds, but were politically motivated.

I see, so it was the President that sent her or instigated these callous thievery? How much is the President getting out of it, how much is his share?

I mean, before this thief was appointed a Minister, her "security or life was not under threat" ... and she did not use her own hard-earned money to buy Bullet proof cars at 100% inflated prices!
But once she had access to public purse, she suddenly developed all sorts of illness and she needs to use public money to solve all her family problems.

In a sane country not run by clueless men who grew up without shoes, thieves like these would be sentenced to life imprisonment or hanged publicly!
But these is Nigeria sha, some stewpid Okonkwo will tell us they want to rubbish her "corrupt" image!
No wonder we are perpetually under-developing
grin grin

yeye dey smell!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by cjrane: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: That is so true.

See the Joke the British where having on the state of Nigeria Airport during the tenure of OBJ/FFK and subsequent Yaradua administration.

U people should go and give special thanks giving for Stella Odua as aviation minister the best minister of aviation this country ever produced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYZ8t4lRyj8

Is it not wonderful that the shameless tribalists said nothing while our airports were being run down and they really enjoyed Lagos and other Nigerian airports being a hell on earth?

Did you see that one with a forged visa from Oluwole trying to grand stand for the immigration officers & BA staff? Being in the same country with monkies is a problem. But i'm convinced the best way is not to seek a breakup of Nigeria. We must point out the right way to the monkey to follow.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by rhymz(m): 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
Seriously, I have watched and observed the new ideology of the igbo politics especially as it concerns the hypocrisy of the Nigerian polity, I must say this with all confidence and gladness of heart, the igbo both the ones in the East and ouaside of the East have recently become not just wiser but also very tactical and mature in the way we do our politics.

It is time like this one that makes me very proud to be igbo, our insightful readings of Nigeria politics have been nothing short of political genius.
It is only a political novice of Igbo extraction.that will not sense the palpable sensationalization of the Stella Odua's purchase of armoured cars. You get this lynching and mob justice from the kangaroo courts set up by the Yoruba, yes, the Yoruba led kangaroo courts in the largely SW controlled media every time you want to get an unbiased view and analysis of this case.

Stella Odua, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Allison Madueke have been the most criticized ministers all because of one very obvious reason, they are have shown unmatched courage to dismantle the North-West parasitic hegemony of Nigeria's economy. We have seen how they turn blind eyes and ho soft when issues of corruption involve their sons and daughters but want others to sacrifice theirs on the alter of a hypocritical and selective methodology to fighting corruption. Umu igbo have become wise and sharper than you all think, we will play this tribal politics just the way every other Northerner and Westerner do, talk all you want, after all it is a cheaper venture than real action.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
Donalð Genes:
good 2 c u now grown da balls n gotten da tail from under that bloody as....of course theres an iota of truth in every rumor but when u bloody base ur arguements and conclusions on mere rumours and speculations,on mere allegations that emanated from da beer parlor n are yet to be proven or adjudged misappropriating then then u got no much brain more than that kiddo (pretty kid i have to say) on ur profile...otherwise u shuda known better than ropping ur bloody arsse with da pack of arsse whistling,giggling bandwagon hyenas,helpless tribal card playing haters sporadically n indiscriminately farting like no one is watching,on mere rumors n allegations...those rogues u mentioned,see,every tom diick n harry knows 'em,even my dog does as well,that they sure got da criminal tag on them,but they walking free n some like farouk lawan i hear is still making laws for ya n thats pretty enough to make my dog say wtf! If Stella is proven guilty,course nobodyss gonna pat her on da back,we gonna condemn her misdeeds n not condemn or cast baseless useless aspersion on where she hails from as if we got no criminals on our zones...now get that into ur sponge brains b4 tellin us u now Angel saint donatus...

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by guiddoti: 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
You are day dreaming. Are they not being paid? What has she done? When every now and then plane crashes. I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by bunmit(m): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
easy bros, u go kill us wit all dis philosohy terms ooooo
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by mancanoe: 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
cjrane:

[size=14pt]Show us evidence that Stella Oduah put the money for the ministry in her account, and we shall come pack her things ourselves!
[/size]
Igbo President? Which Igbo man does not know Yoruba will always vote against them? Anyone stupidi enough to bank on yoruba votes deserve the disappointment they get. I can tell you that Igbo President will happen without yoruba vote.

Besides, do you ever think a yoruba will ever rule Nigeria again? The only way a yoruba (OBJ) was ever there was because Abdulsalam Abubakar wanted to placate yoruba for Abiola, thus put two yorubas as presidential aspirants at the same time. Do you think such anomaly can ever ever ever happen again even in 1 million years time?
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by pazienza(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
rhymz: Seriously, I have watched and observed the new ideology of the igbo politics especially as it concerns the hypocrisy of the Nigerian polity, I must say this with all confidence and gladness of heart, the igbo both the ones in the East and ouaside of the East have recently become not just wiser but also very tactical and mature in the way we do our politics.

It is time like this one that makes me very proud to be igbo, our insightful readings of Nigeria politics have been nothing short of political genius.
It is only a political novice of Igbo extraction.that will not sense the palpable sensationalization of the Stella Odua's purchase of armoured cars. You get this lynching and mob justice from the kangaroo courts set up by the Yoruba, yes, the Yoruba led kangaroo courts in the largely SW controlled media every time you want to get an unbiased view and analysis of this case.

Stella Odua, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Allison Madueke have been the most criticized ministers all because of one very obvious reason, they are have shown unmatched courage to dismantle the North-West parasitic hegemony of Nigeria's economy. We have seen how they turn blind eyes and ho soft when issues of corruption involve their sons and daughters but want others to sacrifice theirs on the alter of a hypocritical and selective methodology to fighting corruption. Umu igbo have become wise and sharper than you all think, we will play this tribal politics just the way every other Northerner and Westerner do, talk all you want, after all it is a cheaper venture than real action.

Bia mama nkechi, ehh... wetalu mazi rhymz ofu bootulu beer, ya na one plate of nkwobi.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by crownprince1765: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
Its so sad that Nigerian youths are found supporting such defacing act. Be it a Yoruba, Hausa, or Igbo, misappropriation is wrong and we should be glad if law takes due process. How can someone acquire two bullet proof cars worth 255m for herself when countless of nigerian youths are jobless and could barely eat three square meal. If Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ are a Nigerian youth, not minding your ethnicity, and Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ support this day light robbery of Aviation Minister, with all due respect to your personality, I think you are a confused soul.... Please get help!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by klax(m): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
Guys i'm a bit confused here now please I need someone with good sense of reasoning to help me out I means someone with correct working brain.

Please and please has Fed Govt declared her sacked officially?

Please if truely she had be sacked who are those saying they want to protest or protesting and what are they protesting about, is it for her reckless spending on a cars or buying Armoured cars is it for her to go to war or fight boko haram or what for and what are these folks protesting are trying to say now is that mismanagement is good or corruption is ok?

If Bankole and others could be shown exit way for this same offense please able thinking guys in this house please what make Stella case different and why she can not be sack if she did committed this silly error?

Please I still don't get what is the meaning of the protest. And why do some folks here turned the whole thing to tribal issue Is Stella the first in that shoe or in such media stunt of a thing?? Why people in some quarters are turning it to tribal issue?? God please help us in this country now I begin to see the road we are heading to for real.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by klax(m): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
crownprince1765: Its so sad that Nigerian youths are found supporting such defacing act. Be it a Yoruba, Hausa, or Igbo, misappropriation is wrong and we should be glad if law takes due process. How can someone acquire two bullet proof cars worth 255m for herself when countless of nigerian youths are jobless and could barely eat three square meal. If Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ are a Nigerian youth, not minding your ethnicity, and Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ support this day light robbery of Aviation Minister, with all due respect to your personality, I think you are a confused soul.... Please get help!

God bless you bros this is what I have just said a few minutes ago its unbelievable that some of my own people came here I began to support this woman its a big shame but when it was Bankole all names under this heaven we called him and his tribe now for that same offense Bankole committed our own sister did same and we are praising her and some are even going out to protest i'm so ashamed of this while million are rotten in hungry and joblessness someone spend whooping 255million Naira to buy amoured vehicles for herself please is it her to go to war or to fight boko haram on her own or for what purpose biko, this is so sad indeed.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by EzePromoe: 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
Napoleondegreat:

are u the promoe that I know in real life in Enugu?
I'm Promoe
You might know me
But I don't reside in Enugu
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Rossikk(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
pDude: The other day I was discussing with my wife and her mum and trying to convince them that the problem of Nigeria wasn't the leadership.

The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians themselves.

Imagine these Igbo youths protesting that a thief who has been shortchanging them should be reinstated. Choi! cry cry cry

I am ashamed to be Igbo at this point. Nigerians are content with their suffering so who am I to plead their case?

Me i waka commot from that sad place called Naija and glory be to God, my daughter's passport is not green like mine. grin grin grin

You're ashamed of the country yet you still find your jobless, stupi.d self on this NIGERIAN forum day in day out. What? Abi your child's adopted countrymen rejected you? You should be on their forum, idiott, not here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base / President Buhari Arrives France Ahead Of One Planet Summit In France(pics) / Goodluck Jonathan's Democracy Day Message: Nigerian Youths ARE NOT LAZY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.