Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu (20888 Views)

Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos / ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect / Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by omenka(m): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2013
Eze Promoe: Who told you they were bribed?
Her good works is showing for her. She is loved by all Nigerians except for Hausas and Yorubas.

I'm neither Hausa nor Yoruba and she disgust me!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by omar22(m): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2013
The same set of people who threw a party for someone who is in a London prison for committing fraud

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Exponental(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2013
Eze Promoe: She is loved by all Nigerians except for Hausas and Yorubas.
how do u define ALL? What is d percentage of non hausas n yoruba?
U are confused....u must have collected something directly or indirectly.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by oladapolif: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2013
pDude: The other day I was discussing with my wife and her mum and trying to convince them that the problem of Nigeria wasn't the leadership.

The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians themselves.

Imagine these Igbo youths protesting that a thief who has been shortchanging them should be reinstated. Choi! cry cry cry

I am ashamed to be Igbo at this point. Nigerians are content with their suffering so who am I to plead their case?

Me i waka commot from that sad place called Naija and glory be to God, my daughter's passport is not green like mine. grin grin grin

Honestly you made alot of point, Igbos dont see evil of their brother, they always stand by eachother, imagine igbos celebrating Kalu, that igbos culture. Yorubas have their own, but not that worst.. Well, Yorubas dont love criminals.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by nickz(m): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2013
any ibo in support of this act should be shot in the a*rse!! #must we see everything as ethnic competition #more reson why I hate politics in nigeria sad
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Slickest(m): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2013
honeymix77: Sad! This country is slowly degenarating, we are slowly being divided along ethnic line, what is the future of this country? Is there light at the end of the tunnel. Like someone said the problem is not our leaders, the problem is is it we the followers.

God bless Nigeria? No it is God save Nigeria.
How God wan take save us? Wen we ain doing d ryt thing, its not possible, @ dis stage of world development and global info, we still have some retards who chose 2b ethnical when its axiomatic they're wrong...its disheartnening
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by USDRONE(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2013
Polio: Bunch of idle idiots .... I don't understand what they are protesting against

Guy, you sound like a bunch of mistaken mistake. Igbos are not idle, as far as history is concerned Igbos are the most Industrious and hardworking tribe in nigeriA. Besides, they are defending a woman who decided to break the chain of Political marginalization the Igbos have been suffering for decades. Tell me, how do you justify the fact that the most business oriented tribe in nigeriA does not have an international airport in their Land after 53 years of independence. Remember Stella did not buy a private vehicle with the said amount. If she should be sacked, what then happens to the likes of Farouk Lawal and his colleagues in the National Assembly, what happens to our ex and serving Governors/Presidents with their Deputies. your shallow memory have refused to make you understand that nigeriA is a country with foundation problem whose leaders are busy trying to solve it from the roof top. SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE here we come.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Bpriest(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2013
Toktee: They actually pick point the transformations in aviation sector under the woman,the point ix the first international airport in the east,very funy.
planting flowers and repainting buildings with inflated contracts going in her pocket.
Yet our birds keep falling and crashing.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by pet7: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2013
if u know u e rats hav no sin in u cast d first stone i only want Gej to deploy her to anoder ministry because of plane crashes
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Bpriest(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2013
US-DRONE:

Guy, you sound like a bunch of mistaken mistake[/Igbo. are not idle, as far as history is concerned Igbos are the most Industrious and hardworking tribe in nigeriA. Besides, they are defending a woman who decided to break the chain of Political marginalization the Igbos have been suffering for decades. Tell me, how do you justify the fact that the most business oriented tribe in nigeriA does not have an international airport in their Land after 53 years of independence. Remember Stella did not buy a private vehicle with the said amount. If she should be sacked, what then happens to the likes of Farouk Lawal and his colleagues in the National Assembly, what happens to our ex and serving Governors/Presidents with their Deputies. your shallow memory have refused to make you understand that nigeriA is a country with foundation problem whose leaders are busy trying to solve it from the roof top. SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE here we come.
Igbos and the art of chest beating. My gosh .@ bold kindly refer us to your alaba onishta beer parlour statistics.
Bigotry is your DNA.
Oops BTW,Igbos don't have any history.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by oluamid(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2013
Her good works is showing for her. She is loved by all Nigerians except for Hausas and Yorubas.

Really

Sometimes I wonder how some people think because I'm very sure God did not give anyone a "Yoruba brain" or an "Igbo brain" or an "Hausa brain". What He gave us was brains with no ethnic finetuning.

So I really would love to know how you came about your "She is loved by all Nigerians except for Hausas and Yorubas" hypothesis.

You think all Yorubas or Hausas share a common brain and thus they like and dislike the same things especially when those things have to do with Igbos? Grow up man. Bigotry dosen't suit you.

I'm one of your followers in the literary section but with your comment above, I'm so disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by azzima(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2013
emmysenior:

This statement just doesn't add up.

Obviously, they re paid protesters who knows nothing apart from making money at all cost.

Tribalism is really eating this country to death. Plainly, this woman has erred and any move to reprimand her is justifiable.

So, because she's an ibo woman, she should do whatever she likes with people's money?

Haba! What were they thinking?

To all those supporting her evil deeds, may God do to your life spans the way she did, is doing and will do to the public funds in her care.
my brother, I swear the more nonsense I hear about this issue from igbos the more I see that they MUST not lead this country EVER. look at their rationale. because you think someone is doing a great job so we cannot question their transparency? I remember the twin brothers that were bused all the way from kogi for the pro oduah campaign in abuja. they said they dont even know her but they were promised some money and food? these pro oduah campaign has been financed by her. all I can tell igbos is that keep defending her while her children live extravagant lifestyle and most of you are still hawking gala. I know this very well because am her neighbor as well.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by ghettodreamz(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2013
dontjealousme:

Which of ur leaders are not thives? Even ur papa na theif.

With the quoted, it won't be wrong if I say you lack netiquette.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Sloan: 10:36am On Oct 27, 2013
pDude: The other day I was discussing with my wife and her mum and trying to convince them that the problem of Nigeria wasn't the leadership.

Imagine these Igbo youths protesting that a thief who has been shortchanging them should be reinstated. Choi! cry cry cry

I am ashamed to be Igbo at this point. Nigerians are content with their suffering so who am I to plead their case?

Me i waka commot from that sad place called Naija and glory be to God, my daughter's passport is not green like mine. grin grin grin

Quite unbelievable! I am talking about your position but you are so right on the money! My position is the same too: Nigeria is what it is today because of Nigerians, leadership and followers. I think there's hardly anything that can completely remove your homeland from your kind ultimately, hence I am always passionate about Nigeria. BTW, I don't live in Nigeria, carry a passport of another country and my children will surely have a different passport but it seems it's impossible to make people what they don't want to be. Nigerians like to go to America, Europe, etc but don't want Nigeria to ever become as good as those places! These kind of situations illustrate that more than anything and I find myself telling myself exactly what you are saying here: if Nigerians like their lives the way it is NOW and do not want anything else, who am I to quarrel with that? BTW, I am proudly Yoruba and Nigerian!
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by karmrash: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2013
this is exerctly wat I use to made up my mind abt nigeria! Some1 wl do a wrong tns and we shall continue sayin is plotical motivated and covering up on tribal ground! Infact indeed d kind of xcter Nigeria v is d kind of leader dey deserve! We'r nt ready for change
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by faithynuvo(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2013
And if i a may ask who are the majority?
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by kachi6969(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2013
What exactly was this woman's crime??

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by azzima(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2013
ghettodreamz: [b] Person report say your pikin steal meat inside hin pot. You say na lie your pikin no fit steal. Another neighbour show up say na so hin steal hin fish for pot the other day. U still say no ur pikin no fit steal; when it is glaringly obvious that he was guilty of the alleged offences.

Are you training such kid for the future or spoiling his damn life and future? All in the name of being a father, you have forgotten that one day if care is not taken ur pikin go enter market steal wia dem go lynch am wit tyre and petrol? My broda that one go be d worst embarrassment of your life and end of discussion to hin thiefin lifestyle.

Yoruba people say "Eyin ti aja fin ba omo re sere loun fi buje" Meaning: "The teeth wey dog de use play wit hin pikin na hin; e de take bite am".

Make we join mouth together say 'NO' to wasteful spending of National funds. No b dem papa money, and all des people no carry money enter government house when we vote them into power.

Make we join hands say 'NO' to wuru wuru to corruption and extravagant spendings by our so-called politicians; who are only interested in feathering their own nests.

I de sure say none of una wey de protest both offline and online against d idea of sacking her, never benefit anything from her before for una life. Make person de beautify structure of airports no be achievement, let's start facing reality as a nation. I never hear any air mishap for wia me de live; poor man de enjoy basic amenities, yet dem no get money and natural resources reach us for Naija. I wish I can say d same of my country but na lie, maybe years or decades to come.

I wonder if Nigeria will ever change wit this tribal and ethnical beliefs; instead of us judging and collectively condemning bad leadership and poor management of d nations' fund some de mor concern about their kinsmen or town-woman being elected into seat of power wey dem no sabi anything about. Only for Naija things like dis de happen wella. Instead make we stand in unison against bad government and evangelise a government that caters and put her citizenry as #1 priority using utilitarian approach for the common good of all, we de fight against one another, poor man fighting poor man; rich man or woman no even sabi say person de fight for am; maybe she de one place now de chop chicken with one expensive imported wine, whereas her blind followers, de barter words with one another and yet dem de hungry, some go drink garri for morning, chop garri for lunch and night food neva sure. Una go stil return to una labourer work tomorrow or enter market de carry load for people as porter, hustle cart to sell handkerchief and groundnut inside sun. And dis one person una de fight for no sabi una de exist talk les say she go help una mata.

I taya for Naija, I taya for my kontiri pipu!

One day; e go beta sha! (In Tony Tetuila's voice)

Al d best [/b]
triple gbam for you Bro. I owe you a bottle, my brother.pls click like if you agree with this brother, regardless of ethnicity.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2013
These jobless loafers arent prostesting against unemoloyment, they arent protesting against the rot in the educational sysytem. Here they are, protesting against the dismissal of a woman who doesnt give an inch about them
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by fkaz(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2013
[size=13pt]is Eze promoe sincere 9geria

Where is insincere 9geria [/size]
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2013
RUBBISH....EVEN THEIR PROTEST IS OKRIKA....
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by esbjaygmailco(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2013
u must be a big fool,If she's love by all Nigerians And u exclude hausas And Yoruba then she is not loved by 70% of Nigerians. the way these igbo guyz reason sometimes ehnnn

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by texazzpete(m): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2013

I have no love for crooked people. You're on your own.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by FreshGuy2(m): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2013
xrisdon: ops, by your last statement you have rubbish yourself and your thread
gbam!!
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2013

I would have supported this, had u started by calling out all the theives from the southwest.

As a Nigerian urself, u are also part of the problem, the moment u ditch tribalism that motivated your comment.

Then we can all start listening.

I gather from your past post u support APC and Tinubu.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by ratty4: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2013
Sometime I wonder how some
nigerian tink,I don't blieve dat pple will still tink dat. The probing of stella oduah is a political sentiment ,but we should understand that an aviation industry is a fragile 1 wich cannot be toy wit.if we don't start sanitizing process on very section in d country we will keep on retrogressing
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2013
fkaz: [size=13pt]is Eze promoe sincere 9geria

Insincerenigerian is in isreal with the president

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by EzePromoe: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
u must be a big fool,If she's love by all Nigerians And u exclude hausas And Yoruba then she is not loved by 70% of Nigerians. the way these igbo guyz reason sometimes ehnnn
What a silly exaggeration.
Yorubas and Hausas 70% ? Why then could they not outwit the votes of the Igbos and SS for Jonathan.
Let us not go off-topic now.
Their are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, and the idealogy of just 2 out of 250 is pointless.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by EzePromoe: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2013
fkaz: [size=13pt]is Eze promoe sincere 9geria

You now call me sincere 9gerian because I say the truth. Check my registeration date on my profile before posting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu / Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God / South West Governors Unite, Say, External Influence Wont Divide Us (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.