Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu (20889 Views)

Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos / ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect / Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by ifebosco: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2013
ganase2:

That's ur stupid opinion...of course amount outrageous...but most are just brainwashed by sensationalism of media attack! Am not igbo, omo yoruba ni mi to the bone marrow, this administrative lapse on her path can't be compared to many atrocities Hausa politicians do right her in Abuja. How many hausa ministers or politicians have been given same media wash that seem to always affect most southern counterparts all the time! Let's use our brains abeg
you are making and inside point,but do you have any evidence to justify that you pointed??any corrupt hausa minister you know in abuja??send it to sahareporters and stop sounding tribalist
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2013
One question that needs answering, all these things said by the protesters are they lies?
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Dannylux: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2013
Tolexander: what does this mean?

Loved by all nigerians expect the hausa and yorubas?

Man, you've fallen prey of these;

Fallacy of hasty generalization!

fallacy of unwarranted assumption!

Irrelevant conclusion!

Argumentum ad misericordiam

fallacy of false presumption.

Argumentum ad podium.

K.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by ghettodreamz(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2013
[b] Person report say your pikin steal meat inside hin pot. You say na lie your pikin no fit steal. Another neighbour show up say na so hin steal hin fish for pot the other day. U still say no ur pikin no fit steal; when it is glaringly obvious that he was guilty of the alleged offences.

Are you training such kid for the future or spoiling his damn life and future? All in the name of being a father, you have forgotten that one day if care is not taken ur pikin go enter market steal wia dem go lynch am wit tyre and petrol? My broda that one go be d worst embarrassment of your life and end of discussion to hin thiefin lifestyle.

Yoruba people say "Eyin ti aja fin ba omo re sere loun fi buje" Meaning: "The teeth wey dog de use play wit hin pikin na hin; e de take bite am".

Make we join mouth together say 'NO' to wasteful spending of National funds. No b dem papa money, and all des people no carry money enter government house when we vote them into power.

Make we join hands say 'NO' to wuru wuru to corruption and extravagant spendings by our so-called politicians; who are only interested in feathering their own nests.

I de sure say none of una wey de protest both offline and online against d idea of sacking her, never benefit anything from her before for una life. Make person de beautify structure of airports no be achievement, let's start facing reality as a nation. I never hear any air mishap for wia me de live; poor man de enjoy basic amenities, yet dem no get money and natural resources reach us for Naija. I wish I can say d same of my country but na lie, maybe years or decades to come.

I wonder if Nigeria will ever change wit this tribal and ethnical beliefs; instead of us judging and collectively condemning bad leadership and poor management of d nations' fund some de mor concern about their kinsmen or town-woman being elected into seat of power wey dem no sabi anything about. Only for Naija things like dis de happen wella. Instead make we stand in unison against bad government and evangelise a government that caters and put her citizenry as #1 priority using utilitarian approach for the common good of all, we de fight against one another, poor man fighting poor man; rich man or woman no even sabi say person de fight for am; maybe she de one place now de chop chicken with one expensive imported wine, whereas her blind followers, de barter words with one another and yet dem de hungry, some go drink garri for morning, chop garri for lunch and night food neva sure. Una go stil return to una labourer work tomorrow or enter market de carry load for people as porter, hustle cart to sell handkerchief and groundnut inside sun. And dis one person una de fight for no sabi una de exist talk les say she go help una mata.

I taya for Naija, I taya for my kontiri pipu!

One day; e go beta sha! (In Tony Tetuila's voice)

Al d best [/b]

15 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by olushy: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2013
9ja na joke

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by omusiliyu(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2013
That's why the Igbo race will never smell aso rock(presidential seat). Where were the youth when Hon. Nkeiruka Onyejeocha a female house of rep, the chairman house committee on aviation, an igbo woman representin Isuikwuato/Umunneochi constituency accused Stella of mismanagement of funds.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Zer0(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2013
Only in Nigeria does an accused become automatically guilty. You need to re-evaluate yourself man.

ghettodreamz: [b] Person report say your pikin steal meat inside hin pot. You say na lie your pikin no fit steal. Another neighbour show up say na so hin steal hin fish for pot the other day. U still say no ur pikin no fit steal; when it is glaringly obvious that he was guilty of the alleged offences.

Are you training such kid for the future or spoiling his damn life and future? All in the name of being a father, you have forgotten that one day if care is not taken ur pikin go enter market steal wia dem go lynch am wit tyre and petrol? My broda that one go be d worst embarrassment of your life and end of discussion to hin thiefin lifestyle.

Yoruba people say "Eyin ti aja fin ba omo re sere loun fi buje" Meaning: "The teeth wey dog de use play wit hin pikin na hin; e de take bite am".

Make we join mouth together say 'NO' to wasteful spending of National funds. No b dem papa money, and all des people no carry money enter government house when we vote them into power.

Make we join hands say 'NO' to wuru wuru to corruption and extravagant spendings by our so-called politicians; who are only interested in feathering their own nests.

I de sure say none of una wey de protest both offline and online against d idea of sacking her, never benefit anything from her before for una life. Make person de beautify structure of airports no be achievement, let's start facing reality as a nation. I never hear any air mishap for wia me de live; poor man de enjoy basic amenities, yet dem no get money and natural resources reach us for Naija. I wish I can say d same of my country but na lie, maybe years or decades to come.

I wonder if Nigeria will ever change wit this tribal and ethnical beliefs; instead of us judging and collectively condemning bad leadership and poor management of d nations' fund some de mor concern about their kinsmen or town-woman being elected into seat of power wey dem no sabi anything about. Only for Naija things like dis de happen wella. Instead make we stand in unison against bad government and evangelise a government that caters and put her citizenry as #1 priority using utilitarian approach for the common good of all, we de fight against one another, poor man fighting poor man; rich man or woman no even sabi say person de fight for am; maybe she de one place now de chop chicken with one expensive imported wine, whereas her blind followers, de barter words with one another and yet dem de hungry, some go drink garri for morning, chop garri for lunch and night food neva sure. Una go stil return to una labourer work tomorrow or enter market de carry load for people as porter, hustle cart to sell handkerchief and groundnut inside sun. And dis one person una de fight for no sabi una de exist talk les say she go help una mata.

I taya for Naija, I taya for my kontiri pipu!

One day; e go beta sha! (In Tony Tetuila's voice)

Al d best [/b]
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Fernandinho: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2013
She hasn't been sacked yet and they are already protesting...Smh
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by ghettodreamz(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2013
Zer0: Only in Nigeria does an accused become automatically guilty. You need to re-evaluate yourself man.

No worry na. Mo palu fun e.

Mo sorry fun pipu like you.

Bunch of blind followers. U wise reach people wey de accuse am? U sabi nada, go cdown somewia jor.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by emmymdk: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2013
Tolexander: what does this mean?

Loved by all nigerians expect the hausa and yorubas?

Man, you've fallen prey of these;

Fallacy of hasty generalization!

fallacy of unwarranted assumption!

Irrelevant conclusion!

Argumentum ad misericordiam

fallacy of false presumption.

Argumentum ad podium.

OYIBO!!! Nonsense.... Odua remains
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2013
Ile-Ife:
This shows the disparity in moral uprightness and civil aspiration between Stella Oduah's Supporters and the rest of humanity. Success and hard work also has a very different definition with them. Its a shame. It feels like watching cave men on National Geographic channel, its difficult to comprehend how far from reality, these people are. grin grin grin grin

angry
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by emmymdk: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2013
If GEJ removes Odua,then Defence minister should be fired with caterpault...
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by omar22(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2013
[size=14pt]Alexis de Tocqueville (1805-1859) said “In democracy we get the government we deserve”[/size]

Who needs enemies when we have Monkeys is suit and tie

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2013
Eze Promoe: Who told you they were bribed?
Her good works is showing for her. She is loved by all Nigerians except for Hausas and Yorubas.
and there you go, Our enterprising Eze "Olu-Promo"

Just stop that good work campaign.

She sees the renovation simply as an avenue to gain access to public funds, since it's harder to loot these days.
She has proven with the inflated cost of those vehicle that there is more to those airport renovations.

it's simple,
How much is your bag of cement? oh! 10 naira, I have someone who will supply at 8 naira
no problem ma, I will give you for 8 naira then
dont worry, supply at that 10naira
thank you ma
but write a proposal and put 50naira/bag
when everything is completed, you will get more share, ok!

The renovation costs should be x-rayed abeg!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by edris09(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2013
Eze Promoe: Who told you they were bribed?
Her good works is showing for her. She is loved by all Nigerians except for Hausas and Yorubas.
u too must hav been bribed...how many cups of rice or beans to u share among urselves to protest .........sink to hell then thieves

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Zer0(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2013
I dare say that you are one of the few Nigerians with a mind of their own. The tribal lines is where we derive our sense of rights an wrong as opposed to what should be obtainable. As long as someone from another tribe is accused of any wrongdoing, we don't even want facts before condemning the person, but when one of our own is accused we rush to their defense. But when another tribe defends one of their own, then no one gets it.

There are far more Northern politicians doing harm to this country which are common knowledge than a million bullet proof BMW's that the Stella Odua's of this world can allegedly purchase.

ganase2:

That's ur stupid opinion...of course amount outrageous...but most are just brainwashed by sensationalism of media attack! Am not igbo, omo yoruba ni mi to the bone marrow, this administrative lapse on her path can't be compared to many atrocities Hausa politicians do right her in Abuja. How many hausa ministers or politicians have been given same media wash that seem to always affect most southern counterparts all the time! Let's use our brains abeg

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Zer0(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2013
I dare say that you are one of the few Nigerians with a mind of their own. The tribal lines is where we derive our sense of rights an wrong as opposed to what should be obtainable. As long as someone from another tribe is accused of any wrongdoing, we don't even want facts before condemning the person, but when one of our own is accused we rush to their defense. But when another tribe defends one of their own, then no one gets it.

There are far more Northern politicians doing harm to this country which are common knowledge than a million bullet proof BMW's that the Stella Odua's of this world can allegedly purchase.

ganase2:

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by iwanchop(m): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2013
It goes to show how Stu.pid some people can be,someone has been accused of wasting N255 on two cars you are out there supporting her.
Have they asked themselves how many lives this money would have turned around? How many of these guys can boast of common 50,000 in his account?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by boarnerges: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2013
Sometimes we ask this question 'what is wrong with people' but we fail to ask 'what is wrong us'
how can people support corruption in the name of tribal sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2013
pDude: The other day I was discussing with my wife and her mum and trying to convince them that the problem of Nigeria wasn't the leadership.

The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians themselves.

Imagine these Igbo youths protesting that a thief who has been shortchanging them should be reinstated. Choi! cry cry cry

I am ashamed to be Igbo at this point. Nigerians are content with their suffering so who am I to plead their case?

Me i waka commot from that sad place called Naija and glory be to God, my daughter's passport is not green like mine. grin grin grin
why dont u wait for her to be PROVED N PRONOUNCED GUILTY of misappropriation b4 opening ur trap n tell who cares to listin that u 'stowawayd' ur bloody arsse outta naija,putting on a tie but still reason like da hyena,huh...n hope u know by ur rants u already booked ur arsse n place in da evil forest..crap

3 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by fkaz(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2013
Just matter of days we will all know where we are heading to and Jonathan will take the lead in deciding
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Slickest(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2013
See wetin ASUU don cause, youths no go school again, instead mk dem go find work do dey go dey protest 4 tif...nd 4 dose ignoramus tokin shit about oduah success in d aviation sector, none of u can pick point a pinch of success..I'll keep saying it, she failed the day she blamed crashes on God, incompetent slowpoke...
And dey say naija wan beta, our youths are so hungry dey don't know d ryt thing...leaders of 2moro!!! I fear ooo....

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by honeymix77(m): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2013
Sad! This country is slowly degenarating, we are slowly being divided along ethnic line, what is the future of this country? Is there light at the end of the tunnel. Like someone said the problem is not our leaders, the problem is is it we the followers.

God bless Nigeria? No it is God save Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Toktee(m): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2013
Slickest: See wetin ASUU don cause, youths no go school again, instead mk dem go find work do dey go dey protest 4 tif...nd 4 dose ignoramus tokin shit about oduah success in d aviation sector, none of u can pick point a pinch of success..I'll keep saying it, she failed the day she blamed crashes on God, incompetent slowpoke...
And dey say naija wan beta, our youths are so hungry dey don't know d ryt thing...leaders of 2moro!!! I fear ooo....
They actually pick point the transformations in aviation sector under the woman,the point ix the first international airport in the east,very funy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South West Governors Unite, Say, External Influence Wont Divide Us (PIC) / Buhari Visits Adamawa: Northern Governors Set To Welcome President (Photos) / EFCC Raids Ambode’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.