Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge (40944 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Pills Without Husband Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by zomby(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
Change the title of the house to both of our names

or

Give the house to a charity of your choice

or

Pack your sh1t and relocate to the house by yourself
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Acidosis(m): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
lastpage:
I sure love the way "WOMEN" respond to "women issues"! shocked shocked
Its so "nice and warm" to read....but...

Just turn the table around and let the man be the one who committed this "audacious harakiri", and you would "love" their response to the "ma-issues"! grin grin wink wink wink

Women?
***Shakes head and knack it against a pot of garri**** grin

@Poster: Your wife have gone into what l will call "Plan-B Mode".
Its now only a question of time, that marriage don get kwashiorkor!

Women by nature, are wired to work with a man (husband) they love but when it turns around like this .....

I urge you to take heart and activate "survival/stay-alive mode" too, otherwise, Pastor TB Joshua go see vision for you very soon. wink wink
Watch ya back o! smiley wink

Lastapge!

grin grin grin grin

Next time you see a lady's comment on critical issues on Nairaland, jump am pass grin
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by zomby(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
On a serious note, when a woman is bold enough to team up the family priest to build a house without the knowledge of her husband, there is nothing this woman can't do.
Therefore she can no longer be trusted.

If she is not ready to sincerely change her shady ways from A to Z, I say give her a red card.
It makes no sense to be with someone you can not trust.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by delpee(f): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
@op
Have you ever given her reason to distrust you or cheated on her? Some women become fearful under such conditions and choose to quietly work out a plan B which many people will encourage. If no such thing happened, I empathize with you but advise you to be calm and calculating. Hasty decisions can lead to lifetime regret. Remember that you loved your wife before this happened. Meanwhile, she needs to do away with bad friends, the priest and tactically keep her mum at arms length for now.
I pray for Gods wisdom.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Chomzy19(f): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
Heck: Op. Am already growing white hairs that my wife started clothing biz without consulting me first. Her sis in US has been sending them. I have had nothing to do with d biz or the clothes so far. Meanwhile I have been foolishly open to her, even faithful to her. Because of God though. Still thinking a reaction. Yours is a tougher call. D catholic church is dying by d day.
Prayer is not enough. Forgiveness is out of it. If it is me, divorce cannot be an option because of d kids. Not sleeping with her is easy but not eating her food is a real tough call. Eating her food is invitation to known death. Will you have your own kitchen. For how long. Sending her away is licensing her into promiscuity. How about bonding with your children. If you are a jealous kind, then d untimely death you fear will still come. Women are Devil we cannot do without. Am yet to hear sorry from my wife lips. But I can bet it, the one your wife said is acting and premeditated. Remember too God is interested on how you handle this matter. Your ideas are good.

May I suggest this: visit her father or whoever represents him if d dad is death. Go with an elder in your own family. Do not plan the visit. Go to him and say what happened. Do not say your plan to anybody. Do not entertain discussion on the matter with anybody thereafter. As you have requested, the documents must be given to you before any further talk until then cut her off your life. If any of your kids is up to ten call that one and explain events. When the document comes sell off the building & give d money to charity. It is not foolishness, that is the condition for the marriage to go on as though nothing happened. If she is like my wife she will refuse & say over her dead body. Then grow up & rent a place without her knowledge & move her things there. She on her own may repack to wherever she wants. By this you have not divorced her. You have separated from her. Keep her off your home. Your kids can stay wherever till they mature. But harden up to face any man that comes close to her, the priest inclusive. Take care. A tough call.
op i hope u do not listen to this man's advice or any other one here for that matter pple will b quick to giv u tough calls u hv to make or decisions u hv to take wen d prob is not theirs; but in d same situation they bcom meek lambs. I hv hd friends advice me to leave a bf who slippd cos if he did it once he is definitely alwys going to repeat it, one of them ws engaged to a guy hu hd 2 side chicks wch she knew of wen we found out we told her abt it(as caring friends) n she said 'men will b men n he is doing his last gigs b4 marrg'
of course i left my bf evn b4 her own case came up bt i did so nt because of dia advice bt because dt ws wat i felt ws right deep in my hrts, dt ws wt my intuition/guts told me to do.

U only knows wat to do cos u alone live with ur wife, listen to ur intuition, ur heart it will neva mislead u, it always hs d right ans, if u choose to listen to wat pple say esp on d internet, then i'm smh for d decisions u'll take, cos even wen they re the right ones u'll always wonder 'shld i hv taken their suggestion' 'was it d right tin to do' cos it didnt cm frm u

its gud to consult pple yes, bt u alredy hv d answer or advice u re lookin for within u. So take it
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
Guys, its extremely important that we just don't jump into condemning the woman. Firstly, forgiveness is difficult but in life, we give somethings to get others. OP, don't let-go of ur marriage becos ur wife built a house. I agree its a big deal but is it worth the marriage you guys have built together. Ignore wrong advise, if given time, trust can be developed, especially when the other party is remorseful.

Secondly, you did the right thing by building some properties (even if not all) on both of your names. Honestly, I have seen things happen to women when the husband passes on and the family comes for everything. If a women feels there is that possibility, you may not totally condemn that woman if she wants some level of security. Its not your fault but don't let-go of the good things you guys have built together.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
obadiah777: well she did call us children, after she finished building it and showed it to us and said dont tell your dad. so ermm i couldnt betray her. this was a while back. i left the country not too long after. dont know if she told him though

If you are a man please play this game with your mom
If you are married to Nigeria woman
Tell your mom that your wife build a house without your knowledge
See how she respond

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
AllenG: Guys, its extremely important that we just don't jump into condemning the woman. Firstly, forgiveness is difficult but in life, we give somethings to get others. OP, don't let-go of ur marriage becos ur wife built a house. I agree its a big deal but is it worth the marriage you guys have built together. Ignore wrong advise, if given time, trust can be developed, especially when the other party is remorseful.

Secondly, you did the right thing by building some properties (even if not all) on both of your names. Honestly, I have seen things happen to women when the husband passes on and the family comes for everything. If a women feels there is that possibility, you may not totally condemn that woman if she wants some level of security. Its not your fault but don't let-go of the good things you guys have built together.
Your story of family taking properties is from the East
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
GoodFaith:

See how she respond
grin
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Amaechi5(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
@op how i wish i knew ur wife,so that i know her own side of the story.And the house u are living is it a rented house or u built it.Maybe u are the type that got no plans and doesn't care about tinz at all and she decided to ignore u and do her tin OR maybe she actually told u about it.U know the problem with we men is that we don't like our wife to be above us in terms of income,and any movement they made or act we start seeing as an insult/disrespect.But if what u said is just the plain truth,she didn't try at all.

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
Amaechi5: @op how i wish i knew ur wife,so that i know her own side of the story.And the house u are living is it a rented house or u built it.Maybe u are the type that got no plans and doesn't care about tinz at all and she decided to ignore u and do her tin OR maybe she actually told u about it.U know the problem with we men is that we don't like our wife to be above us in terms of income,and any movement they made or act we start seeing as an insult/disrespect.But if what u said is just the plain truth,she didn't try at all.
Go back and read the dude story from starting page
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by musbal: 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
he should leave everything in the hand of God Almighty

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
GoodFaith:

See how she respond
it would be obvious. anyway the point is that what the guys wife did is not new. many nigerian women do this behind their husbands back. any nigerian woman who hasnt done it is because she is either a holy woman or if she is not holy, its cuz she hasnt hammered yet. but trust me when i say any woman with means will do it. variety is the spice of life. when women have been nacking the same kondo for over a year it gets boring and predictable. so they start fantasizing about divorce and getting another mans kondo. then they start fantasizing about having their own place in case they decide to run away. thats why they do it.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
obadiah777: it would be obvious. anyway the point is that what the guys wife did is not new. many nigerian women do this behind their husbands back. any nigerian woman who hasnt done it is because she is either a holy woman or if she is not holy, its cuz she hasnt hammered yet. but trust me when i say any woman with means will do it. variety is the spice of life. when women have been nacking the same kondo for over a year it gets boring and predictable. so they start fantasizing about divorce and getting another mans kondo. then they start fantasizing about having their own place in case they decide to run away. thats why they do it.
I would have love to play the game with my mom
if she have done it
Understand
This dude wife did in Canada
Build first House ppl bag and he forgave her
She started build the second house
The Dude was a smart and patience man
Sold their House in Canada and keep the check
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by sarutobie(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
Coldfeet: Mr texaco1 pls go get a job! Your rants here are unbecoming of a man. I am happily married to wonderful man whose got no issues if I build a house without telling him cheesy! Bleep the hell off! angry
What you married is a sissy...which man worth his salt will not have issues when his wife builds a house without letting him know? Tufiakwa!! God forbid..
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by SHAAWA: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
What

really is the problem? her owing a property or her not telling you? I
am a woman and I know alot of women that never had any investment or
landed property simply because they were waiting for their husbands
permission.

Alot of men usually get insecure the moment their wives start earning
more than them, they see evry action of hers as rude or unruly even if
she happens to be a better person than she was before.

Be honest, wud you have given her your consent if you knew?

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
GoodFaith:
I would have love to play the game with my mom
if she have done it
Understand
yup i understand lol.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
obadiah777: yup i understand lol.
That is one of the reason I tell people
You don't want a wife like your mom
Mom and wife is two different things
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
GoodFaith:
That is one of the reason I tell people
You don't want a wife like your mom
Mom and wife is two different things
or you dont want a wife period lol. this whole marriage thing is life imprisonment. apostle paul said it is better for a man to be single grin
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
obadiah777: or you dont want a wife period lol. this whole marriage thing is life imprisonment. apostle paul said it is better for a man to be single grin
Women are one of the best thing in life, we all need to pray for good wife or husband
I know a dude that have a child mom
The kid mom have a condo that is not full paid
The dude got her to buy a house that was full paid and the dude just made her to buy a second house
Now the woman has three house,
Life could be a bi**** LOL

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by texaco1: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
SHAAWA: What
really is the problem? her owing a property or her not telling you? I
am a woman and I know alot of women that never had any investment or
landed property simply because they were waiting for their husbands permission.
the problem here is not about the woman having a building ,I believe that it is not a bad thing for a woman to have not just a house but houses. But the issue here is this woman is living with the op,sleeping on the same bed with the op.she has children for the op and they have. B een living together for years.she bought a land she didn't tell the man,she did the foundation yet she kept mute ,she completed the house which must have taken at least 3 months yet she kept silent and all this while she and the man are still living as man and wife ,and in the mans heart he will be feeling he knows everything about his wife. Ok the case would have been differnt if the wife had told her husband after completing the project that would have solved the whole thing but she wasn't going to tell the man not until the man got to know about it from someone else .now how will a woman feel if a man did this to her?

2 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by texaco1: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
[
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by irokop(m): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
A friend of my is in this type of mess but not a revfather but his mother inlaw, they are in europe ofwhich the guy brought the lady

and when the lady started working she called her mum back home and she opened acct in her mums name and started wirering the millions to the acct when the guy realised what was going on he called mother inlaw and ask her abt the thing mama wife told him to call his own mum to discuss their future as her she will continue to enjoy her dougthers money

the wahala is on going now as i type, the most penful part of is that the man runs all the houseexpencis and to taday the. The lady is a graduetes.nurse of
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by SHAAWA: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
[quote
author=Amaechi5]@op how i wish i knew ur wife,so that i know her own
side of the story.And the house u are living is it a rented house or u
built it.Maybe u are the type that got no plans and doesn't care about
tinz at all and she decided to ignore u and do her tin OR maybe she
actually told u about it.U know the problem with we men is that we don't
like our wife to be above us in terms of income,and any movement they
made or act we start seeing as an insult/disrespect.But if what u said
is just the plain truth,she didn't try at all.[/quote

God bless you my brother.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
[quote author=SHAAWA][/quote]
It is 2013
Women are getting better education
If your wife have a university education the possibility that she might have a better job is there
SO men get use to it
it is not about making more money
It is more about sharing one future
Supportive, loving
Marriage make two people to become one
If there are other kid from different woman
Tell your husband that you like to protect your kids future
That you don't want to include his name because of the other kids
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by irokop(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
But oga those of una properties was it mr & mrss or of both real name beause any body can be ur mrss and any body can be her mr tomorrow

my advice for you is to found out why she is building her own house without your concsent dont let the matter die like that since you no be the type that waste money

that rev may be more than rev to her. Na so one rev convince one married lady to go and born for him in united state of america. And make sure you get the documents for the house and see if ur name on it which i doubt. That is if the tory no be all naira land fixsion i believe shaa it can hapen
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by sarutobie(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
texaco1: the problem here is not about the woman having a building ,I believe that it is not a bad thing for a woman to have not just a house but houses. But the issue here is this woman is living with the op,sleeping on the same bed with the op.she has children for the op and they have. B een living together for years.she bought a land she didn't tell the man,she did the foundation yet she kept mute ,she completed the house which must have taken at least 3 months yet she kept silent and all this while she and the man are still living as man and wife ,and in the mans heart he will be feeling he knows everything about his wife. Ok the case would have been differnt if the wife had told her husband after completing the project that would have solved the whole thing but she wasn't going to tell the man not until the man got to know about it from someone else .now how will a woman feel if a man did this to her?
I can't believe that some people are not seeing anything wrong in this..someone who can do this while sleeping on the same bed with you,eating from the same plate with you, can probably kill you without flinching..come on! Some of my pals tell me about a business or venture they want to embark on how much more your wife??
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Ishilove: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
obadiah777: well she did call us children, after she finished building it and showed it to us and said dont tell your dad. so ermm i couldnt betray her. this was a while back. i left the country not too long after. dont know if she told him though
Women ehn! We are sum'n else grin

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
GoodFaith:
Women are one of the best thing in life, we all need to pray for good wife or husband
I know a dude that have a child mom
The kid mom have a condo that is not full paid
The dude got her to buy a house that was full paid and the dude just made her to buy a second house
Now the woman has three house,
Life could be a bi**** LOL
best motto in life ? keep it simple. and that includes women lol. marry a simple woman cheesy

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ishilove:
Women ehn! We are sum'n else grin
not only women. both men and women are equally trifling. tis end time mayne. all the domons have been let lose. all of them walking on two legs cheesy
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by nattymallam: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
Its a pathetic story. am very angry with the woman but the bigger blame must go to the rev father. I have a gf in calabar and she told me how she once dated a rev father. that the guy na confirmed he goat. I hops dis rev fagher no Dey shine dis pally wife
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
obadiah777: not only women. both men and women are equally trifling. tis end time mayne. all the domons have been let lose. all of them walking on two legs cheesy
Buzugee you don start cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) / Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned / He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.