Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge (40943 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Pills Without Husband Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by roselynbas(f): 8:01am On Oct 30, 2013
2ndChance: I have confronted her already and she went down on her kneels begging for forgiveness immediately. But then, trust once lost is difficult to gain back in a relationship. So even though I have forgiven her, I really don't trust her any longer because I now have this strong feeling that she has some unterior motives. I have also confronted the Priest too and he was speechless and in shock as to how I manage to find out.
As for the paternity issue, I have no doubt the children are mine as they are my carbon copies both the male and female ones. Besides, where I hail from, I would have been a dead man by now if I wasn't the biological father of my children. So, that's sorted.

I support the advise above and have this suggestion. Please, do not take it to be foolish. Make a list of all the good things God has done for you. A true list I mean of everything. Then, go on your knees and begin to thank God for them for the next seven days. Do not ask for anything whatsoever, just thank God. The devil is just trying to gain ground in your family and the fastest way to chase it is through praise.I am waiting to hear the testimony.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by roselynbas(f): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2013
GoodFaith:
Sorry, I do the jilting
I call the shot because I know Jesus
I can back it up and I have the resources thank you Jesus

You know Jesus and "you do the jilting"?
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by texaco1: 8:11am On Oct 30, 2013
pickabeau1:

Nice one..... you bust d guy,,,,, though everyone has a right to their opinion
what do u mean by your statement?if I supported someone in an arguement so what?are u sick in the head or what?
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Lawconfessor(f): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2013
chaircover: You better not listen to Nairlanders . . .me included EXCLUSIVE sef.

*Exhales*

At last.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 30, 2013
Who is this texaco1 that is crying more than the bereaved? Will you give your advice and move to the left make we see road! Mstcheeeww
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2013
dasparrow:

Honestly, here is my take on this. Was your wife wrong to have not informed you of her building project? Perhaps. But here is the thing, a lot of Nigerian-bred men become intimidated when their wife decides to build a house. They feel that she will no longer be submissive to them as before. The same train of thought occurs when an average Nigerian-bred male finds out that his wife earns more money than he does. All of a sudden, their ego feels bruised and katakata starts in the home. So, your wife probably felt that if she told you she wanted to build a house, you might not have agreed and would have used the excuse that you people already have properties scattered all over and there is no need to start acquiring or building another house. In addition, building a house someday might have been your wife's childhood dream and she does not want anyone getting in the way of her fulfilling that dream.

Next, I am going to look at this scenario from a different point of view. Nigeria is a country that sadly does not protect women. In the western world, should a man pass away, the wife by default inherits any property the couple shared except the couple had agreed otherwise before the spouse's demise. I cannot tell you how many times I have heard true life stories of Nigerian women who stood and struggled with their husbands till he became rich. But as soon as the man died, his family - both immediate and extended - came along and threw the woman and her kids out on the street leaving her with nothing. Sometimes, the family of the man will come up with outrageous theories that insist that the wife killed their son and hence she cannot retain any part of the properties the man ever had. This is even though both husband and wife worked very hard side by side to acquire all they had gotten. That is the reality of things in Nigeria.

Nigeria's judicial system is equally nothing to write home about because they don't protect the widows of this society. In fact, Nigerian society is against the woman and women are against their fellow women as well. When a woman get's thrown out of her matrimonial home or becomes a widow, she generally has nowhere to turn to. So, I cannot blame your wife for coming up with a plan B. This is Nigeria and not America where in the event of a divorce, properties are split equally between the couple - as long as no prenuptial was signed - or in the event of spousal death, the woman and her children keep the property. So any Nigerian woman married to a Nigerian-bred man and living in Nigeria will do well to protect herself from any eventualities.

You may think your wife is being evil but the truth of the matter is that Nigerian society is wicked to women and do not protect them. If I was a Nigerian woman married to a Nigerian-bred man and raising a family in Nigeria, you best believe I will pull a similar stunt. No woman wants to build a home with a man and then when he dies, the man's greedy family relations who never contributed anything will come from the village and start talking crap about how the culture says that the properties of their late brother is now theirs. This is Africa and African women should wake up and do whatever is necessary for their survival and the survival of their offspring. My 2 cents.

ileobatojo:

Standing fecking ovation!!

Yes. I had to quote the whole damn thing just to say that!!

At post, OP has already consulted family ASAP. I see that the woman is scared of tomorrow.

Okija juju also nailed it, for one to build a house is not a days thing. OP, check yourself
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 30, 2013
Ishilove:
Buzugee you don start cheesy
i never start. wait till i reash ( Fela ) grin grin
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2013
ATMC: that was aftet he was jilted
yup. he was jilted by the association of pharisees. so he decided to be a saint instead grin grin
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by kumbalo(m): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2013
Send her out before she kills you! Don't say I didn't warn you. Cheers
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by justplainpaul(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2013
funkybaby:

***rubs baby bump while flashing fourth finger on the left hand with 18carat diamond ring*** cool
You be one of those wifey wannabe or your husband na just another mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2013
@chaircover
I have tried to respond to your questions to the best of my ability with the bolded comments below.

Have you given her any reason to doubt your faithfulness to her and she feels that she can be traded in for another model any time soon.
Well I am always blunt on issues but not to the extent of threatening her with another mistress except may be in her imagination.

When you were earning 8X than her, was she given any say in how you spent your money and was she involve in decisions and did she have free access to that money or she had to justify or ask you for money severally for each penny you gave her.
The money was "our" money, that was the policy and I made sure she had equal say in the whole decision making process. We always agree on the best decision together.

When you were purchasing/building your own properties was she involved in it even though she wasn’t putting money down to give her a sense of belonging. Was she able to pick and choose things, eg colour schemes so she sees it as "our" house rather than "your" house?
She was fully involved. She always signed as my witness on all our deeds of conveyance. She decides on most things while I execute

Do you say things like “my house” “ I will chase you out of my house” “ I don’t want Jack or Jill in my house”?
It's always our house, our money, etc. But when she became more financially bouyant, she introduced the concept of "my money" which devasted me the very first day I heard it from her. That was about the first time I used the phrase "I will not take this in this house". I think I have used it freely anytime I notice any untoward behaviour ever since

In what names are your current properties? If God forbid you die today, will she have compete access to all those properties or will your family tussle it with her and make her homeless. Who is your next of kin?
All in our names i.e. Mr & Mrs Lagbaja I kept the documents in an open place where we both have access to them. We don't have tussle over properties in my family. It's not a polygamous home and I have a lot of landed properties from my parents that I even don't know some. I advised my father the other time to sell off some of them I am not sure I can trace them if he's gone. My son from my wife is the heir apparant to all these properties including the one my wife and I have jonlty acquired. She is my next of kin on all my documents till date.

Does she get on with your family?

Of late, she doesn't get on well with my family because of some issues that emanated from the actions of some of these Priests around her in the past.

As her husband what have you encouraged her to do with all the money that she is now earning? or did you expect it to just sit in the bank or to be used on frivolities.
I have engaged her severally on the need to maximize the opportunity presented by her new financial status all to no avail. I stopped raising the issue the day she blatantly told me I was "poking nose" into her finances.

What is the general health state of your relationship until now?

It's been very smooth until like 2yrs back when I started challenging some of her changes in attitude

Does she feel comfortable and relaxed within the relationship ie she has given you both male and female children?

Yes she has

If she had come to you and asked for permission to build the house, would you have agreed

Of course I would have agreed and would have even handled the job because I have a lot of good builders that I have used in tha past. She knows most of them as well

Re the pastor issue . . .that I don’t subscribe to and that man shouldn’t have gotten involved in that or found a way to let you know from the onset. Men of God should not take sides and definitely shouldn’t do anything that will jeopardise a marriage. They should be fixing and not breaking.
Thank you. Surprisingly, the same Priest declared us husband and wife about 10 yrs ago proclaiming "what God has joined together, let no man put asunder". Hilarious! Isn't it? I wish it was possible for me to vomit the communion and wine he gave me that day on his face now. angry angry angry

You say that she has asked for forgiveness. Is it genuine? If it is genuine have you asked her to honestly tell you why she took those steps.
Initially, she sounded genuine with her pleas for forgiveness. But right now perhaps after some consultations she's cooking up lies to justify her action, not willing to discuss the issue and becoming aggressive at the same time

You need to know the “why” so you know what you are dealing with. If you are satisfied with her answers, then you both bridge the gaps and move on.

She's not talking yet. Have engaged her like four times since I raised the issue. She was remorseful and apologetic at first with a promise to open up later but now, is becoming aggressive and keeping mute

I would however say to watch what she does with the house. If she is genuinely sorry, she will hand over the keys to the house and tell you to take over the maintenance/collect rent/look after the house even though the house remains in her name.

Really not interested in the building but just want to know that rational behind her not informing me cos I fear she may have some more shockers in the waiting especially with her now aggressive approach to the issue

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

At post, OP has already consulted family ASAP. I see that the woman is scared of tomorrow.

Okija juju also nailed it, for one to build a house is not a days thing. OP, check yourself
You don't know how these things are done.
Woman resumes in the office, sends money into Priest's account with clear instructions on how to go about the job and she retires home to her family without any call from the Priest until the following day may be. The buiding is located away from the city where she lives with her family and she doesn't visit to see progress but relies on pictures from her mother and the Priest (may be) and you are here saying "check yourself"angry If you were in my shoes, how would you have checked yourself? Mind you, this is a woman that has blatantly refused to let you know how much she now earns or how much grants, loans, etc that she has in her possession saying you're are trying to poke nose into her finances.

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2013
2ndChance:
Woman resumes in the office, sends money into Priest's account with clear instructions on how to go about the job and she retires home to her family without any call from the Priest until the following day may be. The buiding is located away from the city where she lives with her family and she doesn't visit to see progress but relies on pictures from her mother and the Priest (may be) and you are here saying "check yourself" angry. If you were in my shoes, how would you have checked yourself? Mind you, this is a woman that has blatantly refused to let you know how much she now earns or how much grants, loans, etc that she has in her possession saying you're are trying to poke nose into her finances.

Bros, I have missed some of the gist, but please do not let anyone turn around and suggest it was because of something you were doing wrong. Your wife should not build a house and not inform you. It is wrong and it makes no sense. God forbid she were to die, I doubt if her mother will let you know about the house, so there is no way your children will benefit from that house. The house may just end up with the priest.

We should stop all this over-sabi explanations on what you were or were not doing. From the little you have written about having all your properties in both names and consulting her in decision making, you have tried.

If she feels she needs a back-up plan to her marriage because of other people's experiences, then she has a problem and not you. Your conscience is clear and thankfully you are also doing well. I cannot build a house without telling my wife and do not expect the same from her under any circumstances. But as I told you earlier, please forgive her. She is simply ignorant and ill-advised. And may be she is just copying her mother. You have tried as a man, and please dont let anyone tell you otherwise. Your wife was wrong, pure and simple, but please you should forgive her too.

3 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by MrPresident1: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: or you dont want a wife period lol. this whole marriage thing is life imprisonment. apostle paul said it is better for a man to be single grin

Proverbs 18:22
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.
grin

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2013
2ndChance: @chaircover
I have tried to respond to your questions to the best of my ability with the bolded comments below.

Have you given her any reason to doubt your faithfulness to her and she feels that she can be traded in for another model any time soon.
Well I am always blunt on issues but not to the extent of threatening her with another mistress except may be in her imagination.

When you were earning 8X than her, was she given any say in how you spent your money and was she involve in decisions and did she have free access to that money or she had to justify or ask you for money severally for each penny you gave her.
The money was "our" money, that was the policy and I made sure she had equal say in the whole decision making process. We always agree on the best decision together.

When you were purchasing/building your own properties was she involved in it even though she wasn’t putting money down to give her a sense of belonging. Was she able to pick and choose things, eg colour schemes so she sees it as "our" house rather than "your" house?
She was fully involved. She always signed as my witness on all our deeds of conveyance. She decides on most things while I execute

Do you say things like “my house” “ I will chase you out of my house” “ I don’t want Jack or Jill in my house”?
It's always our house, our money, etc. But when she became more financially bouyant, she introduced the concept of "my money" which devasted me the very first day I heard it from her. That was about the first time I used the phrase "I will not take this in this house". I think I have used it freely anytime I notice any untoward behaviour ever since

In what names are your current properties? If God forbid you die today, will she have compete access to all those properties or will your family tussle it with her and make her homeless. Who is your next of kin?
All in our names i.e. Mr & Mrs Lagbaja I kept the documents in an open place where we both have access to them. We don't have tussle over properties in my family. It's not a polygamous home and I have a lot of landed properties from my parents that I even don't know some. I advised my father the other time to sell off some of them I am not sure I can trace them if he's gone. My son from my wife is the heir apparant to all these properties including the one my wife and I have jonlty acquired. She is my next of kin on all my documents till date.

Does she get on with your family?

Of late, she doesn't get on well with my family because of some issues that emanated from the actions of some of these Priests around her in the past.

As her husband what have you encouraged her to do with all the money that she is now earning? or did you expect it to just sit in the bank or to be used on frivolities.
I have engaged her severally on the need to maximize the opportunity presented by her new financial status all to no avail. I stopped raising the issue the day she blatantly told me I was "poking nose" into her finances.

What is the general health state of your relationship until now?

It's been very smooth until like 2yrs back when I started challenging some of her changes in attitude

Does she feel comfortable and relaxed within the relationship ie she has given you both male and female children?

Yes she has

If she had come to you and asked for permission to build the house, would you have agreed

Of course I would have agreed and would have even handled the job because I have a lot of good builders that I have used in tha past. She knows most of them as well

Re the pastor issue . . .that I don’t subscribe to and that man shouldn’t have gotten involved in that or found a way to let you know from the onset. Men of God should not take sides and definitely shouldn’t do anything that will jeopardise a marriage. They should be fixing and not breaking.
Thank you. Surprisingly, the same Priest declared us husband and wife about 10 yrs ago proclaiming "what God has joined together, let no man put asunder". Hilarious! Isn't it? I wish it was possible for me to vomit the communion and wine he gave me that day on his face now. angry angry angry

You say that she has asked for forgiveness. Is it genuine? If it is genuine have you asked her to honestly tell you why she took those steps.
Initially, she sounded genuine with her pleas for forgiveness. But right now perhaps after some consultations she's cooking up lies to justify her action, not willing to discuss the issue and becoming aggressive at the same time

You need to know the “why” so you know what you are dealing with. If you are satisfied with her answers, then you both bridge the gaps and move on.

She's not talking yet. Have engaged her like four times since I raised the issue. She was remorseful and apologetic at first with a promise to open up later but now, is becoming aggressive and keeping mute

I would however say to watch what she does with the house. If she is genuinely sorry, she will hand over the keys to the house and tell you to take over the maintenance/collect rent/look after the house even though the house remains in her name.

Really not interested in the building but just want to know that rational behind her not informing me cos I fear she may have some more shockers in the waiting especially with her now aggressive approach to the issue

Nna ehn warrraaaayou waiting for?
She is becoming aggressive on top!
Warrraaaaahelll!!!!

kai Marriage ! Marriage !! Marriage!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2013
2ndChance:
Woman resumes in the office, sends money into Priest's account with clear instructions on how to go about the job and she retires home to her family without any call from the Priest until the following day may be. The buiding is located away from the city where she lives with her family and she doesn't visit to see progress but relies on pictures from her mother and the Priest (may be) and you are here saying "check yourself"angry If you were in my shoes, how would you have checked yourself? Mind you, this is a woman that has blatantly refused to let you know how much she now earns or how much grants, loans, etc that she has in her possession saying you're are trying to poke nose into her finances.

You are such a saint. She is the devil and I suggest you throw her out.

What are you still doing with the devil.
I would have done same.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2013
Hmmm.marriage is now beginning to scare me.lord have mercy
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by meine: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
mz mariah: Hmmm.marriage is now beginning to scare me.lord have mercy

Honestly i am also a bits scared of the marriage institution. All the recipe people give for having a successful home is never fool proof. Long term courtship, no sex before marriage,don't marry another religion or race, dont do live in couple, impregnate her before marriage bla bla bla and the list goes on.

My conclusion is never expect so much from your other half,reduce your expectation as much as possible before getting married because they are human.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by jpphilips(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
2ndChance: I have seen similar threads on this topic before but never imagined it could happen in my marriage.
My wife and I have been married for about 10 years now and we have been blessed with both male and female children. For the first 7yrs of the marriage, I earned about 8x my wife's salary and everything was sweet and rosy. We were the envy of most families with houses and landed properties both in the village and the city where we live. But about 4yrs ago, my wife got a better job which made her salary slightly higher than mine. But more importantly, the new job gave her access to bulk money by way of loans, grants, etc and ever since, my family has never been the same again. My wife suddenly became unruly, she doesn't consult me on any issue concerning the family again. I have sat her down on countless occasions to know what the problem is but she refused to say what is responsible for her sudden change in attitude. Even when I seek her opinion on projects concerning the family, she shows indifference most times. I then resolved to continue to engage her and be as open as I can hoping that things would improve and indeed I really noticed some slight improvement. But when I was about to settle down and relax, I got the shocker of my life -my wife had built and completed a building without my knowledge! As if that was not shocking enough, I later found out that the man who has been fronting for her on the said project is the same Priest (Reverend Father) that joined us in holy matrimony!!!
I am really confused right now, having mood swings between laughing and angry at the same time. I just don't know how to handle this.

At your age you don't know that a Nigerian woman runs amok as soon has she is financially liberated? if you don't know this ABC of Nigerian women, what exactly do you know? why will it come to you as a shock? you should be expecting it.
you don't need any advise, you just need to grow up and summon the temerity to stand up to the realities of life.

what is the big deal in your wife building a house anyways? oh! she didn't consult you, ah! perhaps you don't have anything to offer, yes! a lot of men have failed in their decision making capacities, what do you expect your wife to do? continue seeking the opinion of a nematode because you are the man of the house, with no economics? lol! you really over rated yourself.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by ATMC(f): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: yup. he was jilted by the association of pharisees. so he decided to be a saint instead grin grin
shocked he was jilted by a woman...kai!
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by jpphilips(m): 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
GoodFaith:
Sorry, I do the jilting
I call the shot because I know Jesus
I can back it up and I have the resources thank you Jesus

jesus must really be your house boy or body guard grin
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Natasha2(f): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
Wow shocked at the way an average Nigerian guy thinks. @cold feet you took those words right from my mouth you've said it all. Imagine send her packing, teach her a lesson because of what?? mtcheww. Afterall some husbands are dream killers, enemies of progress. Perherps if she had consulted him he would have objected. Op my advice don't allow some clueless nairalanders ruin your happy home. #nuff said

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by clapham(m): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mehn, i fear some women comment here oh, some are still insisting the operator wife has done nothing wrong, typical myopic mentality,not african nor european mentality.
Its called selfishness,why you a married woman have a hidden property in the face place? i can see some people blaming the man
women always feel insecure when the man is financially capable , after what have seen here i think i may dump my 9ja babe and find oyinosha here

with osha no 50-50

2 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Mintayo(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
jp philips:

At your age you don't know that a Nigerian woman runs amok as soon has she is financially liberated? if you don't know this ABC of Nigerian women, what exactly do you know? why will it come to you as a shock? you should be expecting it.
you don't need any advise, you just need to grow up and summon the temerity to stand up to the realities of life.

what is the big deal in your wife building a house anyways? oh! she didn't consult you, ah! perhaps you don't have anything to offer, yes! a lot of men have failed in their decision making capacities, what do you expect your wife to do? continue seeking the opinion of a nematode because you are the man of the house, with no economics? lol! you really over rated yourself.
what are you saying sire,you are not making any sense(no offence).
Can you try and read the last post of the Op?
@Op,it is a serious issue,with your mother-in-law involve,with her being aggressive even after apologizing,it is a serious issue,something is not right somewhere,you need wisdom to resolve,I hop it has not gotten to the point where you will tell your wife to choose btw you and her mother+the building+the priest.
God will give you wisdom,i am seeing a redlight o.

3 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by clapham(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mintayo:
@Op,it is a serious issue,with your mother-in-law involve,with her being aggressive even after apologizing,it is a serious issue,something is not right somewhere,you need wisdom to resolve,I hop it has not gotten to the point where you will tell your wife to choose btw you and her mother+the building+the priest.

my Ex gf and i agreed to get married few months ago but her family decide to change it few years later,so i sense that if i dont dump her now soon or later her mum and grandma will be the decision maker which i can not allow,i would rather marry a white lady who cares.
i dont know why some mother in laws still want to know what is going on in thier daughter life.
typical 9ja mentality
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
ATMC: so yhu jilt coz u know jesus? see ur mouth...anyway, i's referring to paul in my post
I am protected by getting jilt because Jesus will always show me the way out
The Lord is always protecting me from all evil
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by clapham(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
jp philips:

are you trying to justify the op wife?
men have failed yes,accepted but is that the end of the road? cant both resolve it?
is having secret properties the solution?
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
roselynbas:

You know Jesus and "you do the jilting"?
I don't jilt people
I have Jesus to protect me from getting jilt
The Lord has being to good to me
I love women and I have always treat women right
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by ATMC(f): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
GoodFaith:
I am protected by getting jilt because Jesus will always show me the way out
The Lord is always protecting me from all evil
You Meant Peter not Paul
paul was jilted not peter.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by texaco1: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
op, keep your cool , just look at them , don't give your wife or your mother in law any hint of your anger or sadness . trust me they are watching your every step.just try to stay calm but like i have been advising you be very very watchful and vigilant.
their next step is likely to be that they will try to poison your children mind against you .
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by manie(m): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
king100: [b]Do not send he[/b]r out.But do not ever trust her any more.Some women are so callous to the extent that they can do anything to hurt you.The reason being that they are weak-minded species, they do not think deeply before doing anything, they are more emotional than being logical.All the children she has for you, may not all be yours.If a woman have children for you and have been in a marriage for many years, she can still poison you.I read recently a married pregnant woman having a sexual relationship with her in an hotel.How do you explain that.

The lady is financially buoyant and independent, sending her out is not the solution but you have succeeded in giving her license to be completely free.

I have 3 houses and my wife has her own house plus another one which she inherited from her mother, i do not see any big deal in a woman having her personal assets.

2 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mintayo:

It hasn't gotten to that extent but I am seriously weighing that as an option now especially with her sudden aggression and keeping mute. I may have to make some unpopular decisions and call everyone's bluff soon. Not an easy call though but it's on the table already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. / Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) / Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.