Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs (13269 Views)

Beware Not All Change Is Positive / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 12:47am On Nov 03, 2013
Sooner or later, the objective of starting this thread will become clearer.

Lets wait and observe.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 12:48am On Nov 03, 2013
Katsumoto: Sooner or later, the objective of starting this thread will become clearer.

Lets wait and observe.

hehehe!

So, this is all you have to say?
So, you cannot say anything now about your theiving brothers?

Freaking thief! cheesy
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by SamIkenna: 12:54am On Nov 03, 2013
What I posted is about 25% of the story. They management of NA started looting as soon as the company was handed over to them. My plate is really full to go through the whole of the mess. However, we can all see the pattern and I have no doubt that the entire shabang ended with the current pattern because the system was settup such that brother gives batton to another brother from the same group.

After taking a little of time to xray the list of people who destroyed Nigeria I came to the conclusion that aside the military which the north used to keep their bogus born-to-rule idiocy, the southern Nigeria destroyed Nigerian economy. Its like no match. You can't even compare it. The disparity is self-evident. After going through nice amount of documents the only grouse I have with the northern military is - how could you allow this happen and for that I hold them responsible as well. But when it comes to physical cash and who took it - brothers, its south. The south, especially their civilians, stole the oil money. Its now more clear to me why Nigeria is not breaking soon.

If I have more time I will present the destroyers of Nigeria Railway. But from the little I saw it, seems like the north is more represented than the south in the carnage that went on there, though the amount involved in NRC pales in comparison.

It seems like for a united Nigeria to have a glimpse of hope, a generation might have to be either exiled, banned, or eliminated anyhow. There's no other way to get them out. As we speak they're in Abuja.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by SamIkenna: 12:56am On Nov 03, 2013
Onlytruth:

Did these ones refund the money?
No way.

Few visited the EFCC, thats it. No money, nada.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by SamIkenna: 12:58am On Nov 03, 2013
Man I need to run along. Will come back, maybe, tomorrow.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 1:01am On Nov 03, 2013
Sam_Ikenna: What I posted is about 25% of the story. They management of NA started looting as soon as the company was handed over to them. My plate is really full to go through the whole of the mess. However, we can all see the pattern and I have no doubt that the entire shabang ended with the current pattern because the system was settup such that brother gives batton to another brother from the same group.

After taking a little of time to xray the list of people who destroyed Nigeria I came to the conclusion that aside the military which the north used to keep their bogus born-to-rule idiocy, the southern Nigeria destroyed Nigerian economy. Its like no match. You can't even compare it. The disparity is self-evident. After going through nice amount of documents the only grouse I have with the northern military is - how could you allow this happen and for that I hold them responsible as well. But when it comes to physical cash and who took it - brothers, its south. The south, especially their civilians, stole the oil money. Its now more clear to me why Nigeria is not breaking soon.

If I have more time I will present the destroyers of Nigeria Railway. But from the little I saw it, seems like the north is more represented than the south in the carnage that went on there, though the amount involved in NRC pales in comparison.

It seems like for a united Nigeria to have a glimpse of hope, a generation might have to be either exiled, banned, or eliminated anyhow. There's no other way to get them out. As we speak they're in Abuja.

Thank you very much for your responsible expose.
However, nwanne lets call a spade a spade -per the bolded. It is WESTERN NIGERIANS that dominate the list!
I bet you that Stella Oduah upturned the apple cart and some of those people in the list (Or their mutations or "inheritants" as you noted)
are still lurking around the aviation sector, waiting for Stella to go.

Ndi ori! angry
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 03, 2013
Onlytruth:

Just imagine this list!

I've always said it here that some people believe that they captured Nigeria, and thus reserve the SOLE right to ra-pe her to death.
If they even as much as smell anothers hard on from ten thousand miles away, they launch a preemptive strike to try to restore the status quo ante.

Bunch of thieves! angry

How many Yoruba solidarity groups was hastily put together to protest against the prosecution of these people?
For eight solid years, Okey Ndibe wrote only about Obasanjo. Week after week, nobody said he had an ethnic agenda.
I wonder what will happen if you eventually you get your ibo President. I guess all his critics will automatically be labelled tribalists out to get your kinsman.
Yeah, those people may be thieves but they faced justice. The same standard should apply to Stella Odua.

3 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 1:03am On Nov 03, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:
No way.

Few visited the EFCC, thats it. No money, nada.

Nothing has happened to them, and NOTHING will happen to them because they attack first before anyone notices,
and they make the most noise to obfuscate facts and hoodwink unsuspecting folks.
But anyi mu anya ka azu! -our eyes are as open as fish eyes! cool
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 1:06am On Nov 03, 2013
Aigbofa:

How many Yoruba solidarity groups was hastily put together to protest against the prosecution of these people?
For eight solid years, Okey Ndibe wrote only about Obasanjo. Week after week, nobody said he had an ethnic agenda.
I wonder what will happen if you eventually you get your ibo President. I guess all his critics will automatically be labelled tribalists out to get your kinsman.
Yeah, those people may be thieves but they faced justice. The same standard should apply to Stella Odua.

Obasanjo was not your typical Yoruba, and you know it.
That is why he used all the powers of state to win reelection even in his own state.
OBJ has other problems than tribalism. I'm not saying he was totally free of it, but he was not your typical Yoruba like Fani Kayode.
That is why he was not defended by the Lagos-Ibadan evil press axis!
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 1:10am On Nov 03, 2013
Onlytruth:

hehehe!

So, this is all you have to say?
So, you cannot say anything now about your theiving brothers?

Freaking thief! cheesy

Selective analysis always.

I saw lists that are representative of all Nigerian groups.

Has anyone argued that there are no thieves in all parts of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by SamIkenna: 1:11am On Nov 03, 2013
Katsumoto: Sooner or later, the objective of starting this thread will become clearer.

Lets wait and observe.

My interest is to show how agencies are destroyed by entrenched interests. If I wanted it to be different I would have presented a damning expose on few top shorts that are regarded as the worst offenders in the history of Nigeria. guess what? that list has about 25 Nigerians and it doesn't even have one single Igbo Name. In fact the most damning report is on MKO Abiola.

Taking that route would have been a cheap-shot and I wont do that. I made a U-turn and decided to bring up the group that destroyed our national prized assets. That list is a sneak-peak of how stuff is sheared in Nigeria grass-root wise. The truth about Nigeria is simple and you can reject it if you want to - the more you go up the thieving-ladder the fewer Igbos and South South you see. Prove me wrong me if I'm lying.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 1:15am On Nov 03, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:

My interest is to show how agencies are destroyed by entrenched interests. If I wanted it to be different I would have presented a damning expose on few top shorts that are regarded as the worst offenders in the history of Nigeria. guess what? that list has about 25 Nigerians and it doesn't even have one single Igbo Name. In fact the most damning report is on MKO Abiola.

Taking that route would have been a cheap-shot and I wont do that. I made a U-turn and decided to bring up the group that destroyed our national prized assets. That list is a sneak-peak of how stuff is sheared in Nigeria grass-root wise. The truth about Nigeria is simple and you can reject it if you want to - the more you go up the thieving-ladder the fewer Igbos and South South you see. Prove me wrong me if I'm lying.

GOSPEL TRUTH!

I would have loved to see that list, not because I did not know, but because of the less informed about Nigeria.
The same people that accuse us of theft are the thieves.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 03, 2013
Onlytruth:

Obasanjo was not your typical Yoruba, and you know it.
That is why he used all the powers of state to win reelection even in his own state.
OBJ has other problems than tribalism. I'm not saying he was totally free of it, but he was not your typical Yoruba like Fani Kayode.
That is why he was not defended by the Lagos-Ibadan evil press axis!

You are wrong, there's nothing like a typical Yoruba and non typical Yoruba. If Obasanjo was ibo and Okey Ndibe was Yoruba, Ohananze Ndigbo would have alleged a Yoruba plot to bring their son down and most ibos would have agreed.

4 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 1:19am On Nov 03, 2013
Katsumoto:

Selective analysis always.

I saw lists that are representative of all Nigerian groups.

Has anyone argued that there are no thieves in all parts of Nigeria?

It selected the TOP THIEVES. undecided
What is discriminatory about it?
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 1:21am On Nov 03, 2013
Aigbofa:

You are wrong, there's nothing like a typical Yoruba and non typical Yoruba. If Obasanjo was ibo and Okey Ndibe was Yoruba, Ohananze Ndigbo would have alleged a Yoruba plot to bring their son down and most ibos would have agreed.

So, did you hear Ohanaeze say that they back Stella unconditionally?
Please leave Ohanaeze alone.

The battle is between Lagos -Ibadan evil press axis, and Ndigbo ONLINE. cool cheesy
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 1:23am On Nov 03, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You started round one and lost that round.

Now you have started round two and its not sure for you.

You have listed 4 government parastatals when there are approximately 100 parastatals covering Economic, Media, communications, Energy, Law Enforcement, Sports, etc.

Given that most Nigerian agencies have corruption embedded in them, four is not representative for the exercise you want to conduct. One can easily accuse of being selective in the information you are presenting; If you want to be free of bias and bigotry, you should present information for ALL agencies. You shouldn't limit yourself to only those agencies that appeared to have failed. Most have failed but are running regardless.

Lastly, when you have shown that non-Igbos are also guilty of corruption, would you then argue that Oduah should be left alone?
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 1:25am On Nov 03, 2013
Onlytruth:

It selected the TOP THIEVES. undecided
What is discriminatory about it?

You are not very bright.

The list I saw is representative of all Nigerian groups. Or did you notice only one group there?
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 03, 2013
Onlytruth:

So, did you hear Ohanaeze say that they back Stella unconditionally?
Please leave Ohanaeze alone.

The battle is between Lagos -Ibadan evil press axis, and Ndigbo ONLINE. cool cheesy

What is their business getting involved in a corruption case?
She's ibo therefore she cannot steal? Perhaps they believe Lagos press and Yoruba are out to get their daughter?
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 1:29am On Nov 03, 2013
Katsumoto:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You started round one and lost that round.

Now you have started round two and its not sure for you.

You have listed 4 government parastatals when there are approximately 100 parastatals covering Economic, Media, communications, Energy, Law Enforcement, Sports, etc.

Given that most Nigerian agencies have corruption embedded in them, four is not representative for the exercise you want to conduct. One can easily accuse of being selective in the information you are presenting; If you want to be free of bias and bigotry, you should present information for ALL agencies. You shouldn't limit yourself to only those agencies that appeared to have failed. Most have failed but are running regardless.

Lastly, when you have shown that non-Igbos are also guilty of corruption, would you then argue that Oduah should be left alone?

No, we are talking about the AVIATION sector, the same place where you and your folks have been barking like wild dogs baying for the blood of an innocent Igbo woman doing her appointed job and transforming a sector that was already sucked to death by your bloodsucking thieving brothers.

Your attempt at changing the discourse will fail as usual.

Atulu ofe.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 03, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:
Bro don't worry about that. I have enough material, I mean enough dirt on many of her accusers that will, hopefully, make you see this whole thing is a modern day media lynching, orchestrated and sustained by a set of people. I will gradually dish out the info here bit by bit on Saturday night or sunday morning (thats when I have enough time for it). I don't have much time for it now neither do I want to muddy things up. But be assured I will do like I said.Hopefully in the end you'll see that there is a spread of dirt but only this time Oduah and some select people have been a target from Day one.

Laughable!!! grin grin grin grin

1. I thought OP would release a list that did not bear Igbo names (because Hausa, Fulani and Yoruba ran Nigeria down while Igbo were mere spectators in the game?) I am yet to see a nation or an ethnic group without a fair share of heroes and villains. You may read this thread again and check for names like Bode George, SM Afolabi, Olubunmi Etteh etc. Even the main man ( grin grin grin), your Fani Kayode is under prosecution.
Tell me why Fani has not been questioned? Tell me why the billions Nigeria lost under Fani is not been called to question.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fani-kayode-opposes-keyamo-s-application-to-transfer-case/153031/

Sam_Ikenna: I would be a fool to think any person in govt was a saint but what the consumers of Lagos media and their paymsters are doing is shameful. I can't find any other reason than pure witch-hunt. As a matter of conviction at this moment I feel that any Igbo who sheds tears on this issue must be insane. The right thing to do is for our people to engage in pull-me-down I pull-you-down syndrome that many of our so-called southern brothers are always doing.

2. I thought OP would not touch websites like Premium Times with the longest pole on earth ( Premium Times, arguably, published highest number of articles on Oduahgate even more than Sahara Reporters). Is Premium times not part of "Lagos media" again or the Yoruba-pull-them-down machinery? Is Premium Times now a more "balanced" website?
http://premiumtimesng.com/about

3.What's new in this your list? That there are Yoruba thieves? or Hausa thieves? I thought you would provide instances where some Yoruba were alleged to have stolen but there were total black out from "Lagos" media just same way Sun Newspaper refused to write a piece on Oduaghate for the first five days when SaharaReporters broke the news ( it was already making headlines in almost all dailies then).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 1:33am On Nov 03, 2013
Aigbofa:

What is their business getting involved in a corruption case?
She's ibo therefore she cannot steal? Perhaps they believe Lagos press and Yoruba are out to get their daughter?

They did not get involved. That is my point.
Lagos-Ibadan axis' job is to protect the biggest thieves in Nigeria and pillory the innocent or merely accused ones.
Ours is to expose the biggest thieves and fight for innocent or merely accused ones.
We are working at cross opposites.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 1:39am On Nov 03, 2013
Onlytruth:

No, we are talking about the AVIATION sector, the same place where you and your folks have been barking like wild dogs baying for the blood of an innocent Igbo woman doing her appointed job and transforming a sector that was already sucked to death by your bloodsucking thieving brothers.

Your attempt at changing the discourse will fail as usual.

Atulu ofe.

Cono

Who made you chairman? Sod off

Is railway part of Aviation?

Sam wants to list the thieves of Nigeria, he had better list all agencies, otherwise we know that he is being bigoted in his selection of parastatals.

When he is done with Nigerian parastatals, the he should move to governors.

I hope he can finish what he has started.

1 Like

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 03, 2013
Onlytruth:

They did not get involved. That is my point.
Lagos-Ibadan axis' job is to protect the biggest thieves in Nigeria and pillory the innocent or merely accused ones.
Ours is to expose the biggest thieves and fight for innocent or merely accused ones.
We are working at cross opposites.

You will agree with me that Stella Oduah is propably the biggest one caught in a long time. Why are you all protecting her and not help in exposing her like you claimed.
Even the obviously lying Cosharis guy is being defended! Can ibos do any wrong?

1 Like

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 1:45am On Nov 03, 2013
Aigbofa:

[b]You will agree with me that Stella Oduah is propably the biggest one caught in a long time. [/b]Why are you all protecting her and not help in exposing her like you claimed.
Even the obviously lying Cosharis guy is being defended! Can ibos do any wrong?

Apparently your usual blindness to theft by your tribesmen make you say the bolded.
You totally ignored the list released by Sam_Ikenna ... as usual. lmao.

Stella Oduah is not even an accused. She is merely a victim of an invidious rumour fanned by the Lagos-Ibadan evil press axis.

When you want to start fighting corruption in Nigeria, please start at Ibadan.
Thank you! cool
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 1:48am On Nov 03, 2013
Onlytruth:

Apparently your usual blindness to theft by your tribesmen make you say the bolded.
You totally ignored the list released by Sam_Ikenna ... as usual. lmao.

Stella Oduah is not even an accused. She is merely a victim of an invidious rumour fanned by the Lagos-Ibadan evil press axis.

When you want to start fighting corruption in Nigeria, please start at Ibadan.
Thank you! cool

Yeah, they should forget someone that is currently accused and start discussing those who cases occurred 30 years ago and who have since had judgement passed on them. Perhaps the world should be discussing German aggression during WW2 instead of the menace posed by Alqeada.

1 Like

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 1:51am On Nov 03, 2013
Katsumoto:

Yeah, they should forget someone that is currently accused and start discussing those who cases occurred 30 years ago and who have since had judgement passed on them. Perhaps the world should be discussing German aggression during WW2 instead of the menace posed by Alqeada.

Someone with your IQ will be a drag on a law class!
Tufia.

If Nazi war criminals had their way into the UN, or even dominant news media, I tell you that holocaust victims will be serving jail terms!

1 Like

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 1:56am On Nov 03, 2013
Anyway, this is the point I leave the thread once more... duty calls!

Signing off,

Yours truly,

Onlytruth! cool cool cool
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 2:00am On Nov 03, 2013
Onlytruth:

Someone with your IQ will be a drag on a law class!
Tufia.

If Nazi war criminals had their way into the UN, or even dominant news media, I tell you that holocaust victims will be serving jail terms!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You aren't close to my IQ.

My point which flew over your head is that, the list provided by Sam indicates that the accused were found culpable and issued judgement. Now you want Nigeria to forget about discussing current events so as to discuss cases that have been treated. How sensible is that? If your point is that they should discuss culprits that were never tried, then that would be a different case. Past culprits who have been tried, are like Nazis, they are no longer relevant.

Do you understand better now pendejo.

1 Like

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 03, 2013
You got another ar.se-whopping today and signed off like the loser that you're. grin

Well, you live to fight another day. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 03, 2013
Kats has been knocking nyggahs out of the boxes since Slick Rick was singing La Di Da Di.

Even Suge Knight during the Deathrow days ain't got shyte on the type of beat-down katz keeps giving these peons.

Salute!!!

2 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 03, 2013
Onlytruth: Anyway, this is the point I leave the thread once more... duty calls!

Signing off,

Yours truly,

Onlytruth! cool cool cool

Time to run off. Lol

1 Like

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 03, 2013
Aigbofa:

Time to run off. Lol

He's always on the run.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

PDP Crises: The Misinformation, The Truth And The Facts / FG Blames Illegal Russian, Chinese Fishing In Nigerian Waters For Low Revenue / 2019 Election: Why APC Will Not Support Young People – Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.