Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs (13265 Views)

Beware Not All Change Is Positive / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 2:11am On Nov 03, 2013
shymexx: Kats has been knocking nyggahs out of the boxes since Slick Rick was singing La Di Da Di.

Even Suge Knight during the Deathrow days ain't got shyte on the type of beat-down katz keeps giving these peons.

Salute!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I tell you. I am still waiting for one of these chaps to raise his/her game.

They don't seek facts and when they do, they don't know what to do with it.

First, Sam Ikenna provided a list of thieves. They have been dealt with by an appointed body. Are they relevant? Do they reduce the crime of Oduah?

Second, there are approximately 100 government agencies in Nigeria. Sam decided to limit his research to 4. Why just four? Could it be because he is avoiding government agencies that have been dominated by Igbos?

Third, he supplied a list that has ALL Nigerian groups present as thieves; so I ask, what is the point?

I hope Sam Ikenna will return to complete his exercise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 2:14am On Nov 03, 2013
Aigbofa:

Time to run off. Lol

Prof Corruption:

He's always on the run.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have been making that dude run for 4 years now. Once it seems like his brain is about to explode, he takes off. He will log back in with his alternate handle. Do you chaps know Onlylies second Id? grin grin grin

I am disappointed in these chaps debating ability.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 03, 2013
Katsumoto:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I tell you. I am still waiting for one of these chaps to raise his/her game.

They don't seek facts and when they do, they don't know what to do with it.

First, Sam Ikenna provided a list of thieves. They have been dealt with by an appointed body. Are they relevant? Do they reduce the crime of Oduah?

Second, there are approximately 100 government agencies in Nigeria. Sam decided to limit his research to 4. Why just four? Could it be because he is avoiding government agencies that have been dominated by Igbos?

Third, he supplied a list that has ALL Nigerian groups present as thieves; so I ask, what is the point?

I hope Sam Ikenna will return to complete his exercise.

Waiting? - You will have to wait forever for him. I wonder what happened to the book ACM10 said he was trying to get from his grandma's library. And the man from Nnewi that Onlyporkies said has a net-worth of $10 billion.

They're all the same. When it's time to test what they've got up-there, they always tend to either hang or disappear. However, they're the lord of the rings, when it comes to whining, crying, calling people bigots and blaming Yoruba's for everything.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 3:22am On Nov 03, 2013
Look at these losers o! shocked
So, I must live here like you just to keep you company? I was here for two hours straight (the longest I've been here this week), and do you know what two hours mean to my life?
Chineke me!

Guys, I have a LIFE, y'know FAMILY, FRIENDS, VISITORS... it is WEEKEND and I need to use it for REAL SOCIAL THINGS, not live here like you useless folks. undecided

If I manage to give you one hour of my time, be very grateful.

I was here for two hours and y'all ran away and hid until I left.
That goat called Shymex only braved to step in after I left.

Umu ofe. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 3:26am On Nov 03, 2013
Only 2 hours but you came back. Shouldn't you be busy?

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 3:29am On Nov 03, 2013
Katsumoto: Only 2 hours but you came back. Shouldn't you be busy?

Of course I'm still VERY BUSY and will leave again. undecided
But I bet you will be here till I get back. cheesy

Omo, do you have a life at all?

Na wa o.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 3:30am On Nov 03, 2013
Onlytruth:

Of course I'm still VERY BUSY and will leave again. undecided
But I bet you will be here till I get back. cheesy

Omo, do you have a life at all?

Na wa o.

No, your excellency.

Thank you for giving us 2 hours of your time. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by oilyngbati1: 3:30am On Nov 03, 2013
Onlytruth: Look at these losers o! shocked
So, I must live here like you just to keep you company? I was here for two hours straight (the longest I've been here this week), and do you know what two hours mean to my life?
Chineke me!

Guys, I have a LIFE, y'know FAMILY, FRIENDS, VISITORS... it is WEEKEND and I need to use it for REAL SOCIAL THINGS, not live here like you useless folks. undecided

If I manage to give you one hour of my time, be very grateful.

I was here for two hours and y'all ran away and hid until I left.
That goat called Shymex only braved to step in after I left.

Umu ofe. cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin Ndi ofe ajoka men!
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 3:31am On Nov 03, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
grin grin grin grin grin Ndi ofe ajoka men!

hehehe! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by oilyngbati1: 3:35am On Nov 03, 2013
@ Sam_Ikenna, tell us something we don't know already. It's unfortunate most nigerians don't know (or feign ignorance) as to who looted the entire treasury. The yari.bas and their hausa/fulani masters did most (if not all) of the MAJOR looting. They went to work, using the media to hoodwink gullible nigerians.

Stella's only crime was the Enugu international airport, which the boko haram party APC had vowed to shut down if they take power from GEJ.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 3:37am On Nov 03, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
@ Sam_Ikenna, tell us something we don't know already. It's unfortunate most nigerians don't know (or feign ignorance) as to who looted the entire treasury. The yari.bas and their hausa/fulani masters did most (if not all) of the MAJOR looting. They went to work, using the media to hoodwink gullible nigerians.

Stella's only crime was the Enugu international airport, which the boko haram party APC had vowed to shut down if they take power from GEJ.

The real truth!

2 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by oilyngbati1: 3:44am On Nov 03, 2013
On a different note;

I was also wondering as to why the yoruba media didn't support the erstwhile NPC chairman, Festus Odumegwu, who promised to conduct a free and fair census. He said he would implore religion and ethnicity in the 2016 census. This would have helped the yoruba more than any other ethnic group, by exposing the lies that "Kano is more populated than Lagos". Lagos would have been established as the most populous state in nigeria, thereby receiving more allocation than kano.

Something tells me that the northerners promised the yorubas back their looting posts as soon as they (hausa/fulani) get back aso rock, if they can play along in defending this bogus census figures undecided undecided.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by oilyngbati1: 3:46am On Nov 03, 2013
Onlytruth:

The real truth!
My brother, one of them even said the "internationalization" of the Akanu Ibiam airport will kill local carriers grin grin. How low and petty can these people get?

2 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 3:52am On Nov 03, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
My brother, one of them even said the "internationalization" of the Akanu Ibiam airport will kill local carriers grin grin. How low and petty can these people get?

LMAO. I saw it.
Now, they changed the music to "corruption".
Funny bunch.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by funnyx(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
On a different note;

I was also wondering as to why the yoruba media didn't support the erstwhile NPC chairman, Festus Odumegwu, who promised to conduct a free and fair census. He said he would implore religion and ethnicity in the 2016 census. This would have helped the yoruba more than any other ethnic group, by exposing the lies that "Kano is more populated than Lagos". Lagos would have been established as the most populous state in nigeria, thereby receiving more allocation than kano.

Something tells me that the northerners promised the yorubas back their looting posts as soon as they (hausa/fulani) get back aso rock, if they can play along in defending this bogus census figures undecided undecided.

Just listen to yourself, do you think this forum is for juveniles? Something tells you that the northerners promised blah blah are you sane at all? So you believe you can come online and post all the rubbish that your mind tells you and pass it to us as facts?
Herd mentality is a major problem for many of you guys You claimed your corrupt princess is being victimised because of Enugu airport yet there is no evidence to support your claim.
Secondly, you came here to post rubbish about how Yoruba press failed to defend Odimegwu, did Yoruba press defend Ashiru when he was sacked by Jonathan? And since you igbos claimed to be best in everything what stops your newspapers like the Sun and Champion from doing the needful?
Lastly, next time don't come here to post rubbish about what your yeye mind tells you, if you have no facts but you feel like messing about go to the joke section where you can mingle with your fellow clowns. Yeyenatu

4 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by russellino: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2013
OP - keep it coming please.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Akanbiedu(m): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
People like naptu2 make me laugh. Reminds me of onceuponatime Jarus.

You are dealing with Igbos dammit. There is a good reason they are despised in Nigeria and abroad.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by WarriPikin1: 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
Onlytruth:

Chei, Chineke!

If we talk now, they will call us tribalists defending our sister.

Just look at this list! shocked

Hmmmmmmmm !

I no get mouth!
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by SamIkenna: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
russellino: OP - keep it coming please.

I will as soon as I get some time. Thought I would do more yesterday and today but, as always, time in the West is unnecessarily expensive. Hopefully in the middle of the week I will show a gargantuan show of shame that took place under our nose in one of the four agencies I listed earlier. It seems to me that many Nigerians who're between the age of 15 and 25 do not have a good handle on who destroyed the nation they were born in. Many of us have succesfully indoctrinated them into the myth of "this group is evil and the other is saint, this group likes money while the other despises it, this group ruled more while this one didnt, this group must rule and the other will never, this group caused this and that." What is going on really is a serious herd-mentality that obscufates the truth. Even though some groups have had more lion share than others in determining our national trajectory and thus, contributed to the decay in the society more than others, I still feel no section has any right to pontificate.

I have never seen any nation where criminality was rampant without the stench oozing from the top. It never happens anywhere. Its only in Nigeria that the leader blames the subject. Its only here that the sections that have ruled more blame the ones that have followed more. So bro my attitude towards this whole thing is - be cautious, don't throw wild allegations until all facts are in the public domain or verdict passed. But it seems some people don't apply that simple rule. They'd rather pontificate to others. Ok then, why don't we truthfully and honestly dance naked and see how honest we all have been in this nation.

I said this before - If Oduah illegally enriched herself using her position then she needs to be shown the door. If she made any purchases so as to get a kick-back then she must go. However, if the only reason she's going through hell is because she stepped on the toes of one Babalakin and his Bi-Courtney, if the reason Lagos echo-chamber and Osun Defender are up in arms against stella has anything to do with what Sobowale wrote in the Vangaurd Newspaper back in Feb 13, then this visciousness has got to stop. This hypocrisy needs to be unbundled once and for all.

6 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by nduchucks: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:

I said this before If Oduah illegally enriched herself using her position then she needs to be shown the door.
If she made any purchases so as to get a kick-back then she must go.

What I don't get is why you appear to have abandoned your thoughts above, by posting the following:

Sam_Ikenna:

However, If the only reason she's going through hell is because she stepped on the toes of one Babalakin and his Bi-Courtney, If the reason Lagos echo-chamber and Osun Defender are up in arms against stella has anything to do with what Sobowale wrote in the Vangaurd Newspaper back in Feb 13, then this visciousness has got to stop. This hypocrisy needs to be unbundled once and for all.

It seems to me as if the premise of your initial post was based on the second post above. You may be doing your people more harm than good with your so-called expose, since you have not yet established that the first quote above is false.

As you stated, Oduah must go if the first quote is acurate. You do not need to go out of your way to desperately attempt to show that your second quote is true. Nwanne, let it go.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
ndu_chucks:

What I don't get is why you appear to have abandoned your thoughts above, by posting the following:

It seems to me as if the premise of your initial post was based on the second post above. You may be doing your people more harm than good with your so-called expose, since you have not yet established that the first quote above is false.

As you stated, Oduah must go if the first quote is acurate. You do not need to go out of your way to desperately attempt to show that your second quote is true. Nwanne, let it go.

Please let Sam justify Oduah's corruption by proving that others have embezzled before her. We are waiting for the list 100 agencies. At the end of that exercise, perhaps we will find out that there are groups that have not embezzled before.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:

I will as soon as I get some time. Thought I would do more yesterday and today but, as always, time in the West is unnecessarily expensive. Hopefully in the middle of the week I will show a gargantuan show of shame that took place under our nose in one of the four agencies I listed earlier. It seems to me that many Nigerians who're between the age of 15 and 25 do not have a good handle on who destroyed the nation they were born in. Many of us have succesfully indoctrinated them into the myth of "this group is evil and the other is saint, this group likes money while the other despises it, this group ruled more while this one didnt, this group must rule and the other will never, this group caused this and that." What is going on really is a serious herd-mentality that obscufates the truth. Even though some groups have had more lion share than others in determining our national trajectory and thus, contributed to the decay in the society more than others, I still feel no section has any right to pontificate.

I have never seen any nation where criminality was rampant without the stench oozing from the top. It never happens anywhere. Its only in Nigeria that the leader blames the subject. Its only here that the sections that have ruled more blame the ones that have followed more. So bro my attitude towards this whole thing is - be cautious, don't throw wild allegations until all facts are in the public domain or verdict passed. But it seems some people don't apply that simple rule. They'd rather pontificate to others. Ok then, why don't we truthfully and honestly dance naked and see how honest we all have been in this nation.

I said this before - If Oduah illegally enriched herself using her position then she needs to be shown the door. If she made any purchases so as to get a kick-back then she must go. However, if the only reason she's going through hell is because she stepped on the toes of one Babalakin and his Bi-Courtney, if the reason Lagos echo-chamber and Osun Defender are up in arms against stella has anything to do with what Sobowale wrote in the Vangaurd Newspaper back in Feb 13, then this visciousness has got to stop. This hypocrisy needs to be unbundled once and for all.

It doesn't take much time to publish a list of thieves. Is it not copy and paste with a link supplied?
The time it took to compose this your response was more than enough to publish a thousand lists of thieves. Mazi, I am beginning to lose interest, please publish ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
Prof Corruption:

It doesn't take much time to publish a list of thieves. Is it not copy and paste with a link supplied?
The time it took to compose this your response was more than enough to publish a thousand lists of thieves. Mazi, I am beginning to lose interest, please publish ASAP.

grin grin grin grin grin

He cant publish all at once because he needs to find lists with heavy yoruba representation and low igbo representation. Why do you think he is restricting himself to 4 agencies when there are at least 100. Now multiply 100 agencies by the number of governments that have ruled since 1960 and the picture gets clearer. He has started what he cant finish.

2 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by SamIkenna: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
Katsumoto:

Please let Sam justify Oduah's corruption by proving that others have embezzled before her. We are waiting for the list 100 agencies. At the end of that exercise, perhaps we will find out that there are groups that have not embezzled before.

Prof Corruption:

Lol, bro I don't know about you but I do not exist on the pages of NL. I'm a very busy person ok.
I said 4 agencies and you keep saying 100, well if you're very much interested in the remaining 96, where Igbos outnumber Yoruba looters, why not bring it to NL. I mean, its not like anyone is stopping you from showing how Igbos are stealing too.

What you guys think about the list or my expose is immaterial at this point. I will finish the list at my own time. If you believe I'm omitting Igbo names then its your job to dig deep into that agency and find out the names of the alleged looters and then come with whatever discrepancies you find.

I said before the whole shabang took off that my expose will be methodical, it will come in bit by bit to allow folks dissect the veracity of the info - thats what I'm doing. If its coming in slower than you and I expected, well that's life. Writing, presentation, or whatever the heck it is is not my field so I will do it when I do it. If you don't like my style then I'm sorry.

Anyways, I'm fixing to bring to NL another names of alleged looters in another agency. Remain tuned and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
Akanbi_edu: People like naptu2 make me laugh. Reminds me of onceuponatime Jarus.

You are dealing with Igbos dammit. There is a good reason they are despised in Nigeria and abroad.

This!!!

Another one just blamed Yoruba's for what happened to the population commission guy, who doesn't understand what diplomacy and keeping your mouth shut is. Since most of them thrive on chest-beating and being loud. They're all the same - both online and offline. And there comes a time you need to tell them to shut the fvck up!

2 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
Please keep the thread alive!!

Mayweather isn't fighting till next year and it's only right that you lot keep us entertained with an e-version of that Mayweather-esque left-hook.

And remember to always protect yourselves at all times!!
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by DerideGull(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
All these dimwitted loudmouths and regrettable dunces have failed to raise iota of forms of corruption Stella Oduah could be held liable. Like the character only akin to revisionists, they shout corruption repeatedly and hope it will stick knowing fully well most Nigerians are ignorantly gullible.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:
Lol, bro I don't know about you but I do not exist on the pages of NL. I'm a very busy person ok.
I said 4 agencies and you keep saying 100, well if you're very much interested in the remaining 96, where Igbos outnumber Yoruba looters, why not bring it to NL. I mean, its not like anyone is stopping you from showing how Igbos are stealing too.

What you guys think about the list or my expose is immaterial at this point. I will finish the list at my own time. If you believe I'm omitting Igbo names then its your job to dig deep into that agency and find out the names of the alleged looters and then come with whatever discrepancies you find.

I said before the whole shabang took off that my expose will be methodical, it will come in bit by bit to allow folks dissect the veracity of the info - thats what I'm doing. If its coming in slower than you and I expected, well that's life. Writing, presentation, or whatever the heck it is is not my field so I will do it when I do it. If you don't like my style then I'm sorry.

Anyways, I'm fixing to bring to NL another names of alleged looters in another agency. Remain tuned and God bless.

This is becoming boring and lame. Stop writing epistle, we know you are busy and do not intend to waste much of your time.
Just publish what you have. What's stopping you from publishing lists of the four agencies instead of entertaining us with stories?

You may not bother about what we think, but four agencies can not be representative of anything-good governance, corruption, cronyism, etc -in Nigeria. That's logic and common sense. So, do a comprehensive analysis so we can deduce why Stella Oduah case is special and should not be "crucified".

OR take the easy route: supply just one instance when the Lagos media and the Yoruba pull them down machinery had looked the other way when any or some Yoruba were alleged to have stolen with overwhelming evidence out in the public. That way, we can establish that Punch, Premium Times, Sahara Reporters are engaging in selective witch hunting of Stella Oduah.

2 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Ahasco(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
Demdem:

Av always known the woman to be a criminal but never knew it was this bad.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
Prof Corruption:

This is becoming boring and lame. Stop writing epistle, we know you are busy and do not intend to waste much of your time.
Just publish what you have. What's stopping you from publishing lists of the four agencies instead of entertaining us with stories?

You may not bother about what we think, but four agencies can not be representative of anything-good governance, corruption, cronyism, etc -in Nigeria. That's logic and common sense. So, do a comprehensive analysis so we can deduce why Stella Oduah case is special and should not be "crucified".

OR take the easy route: supply just one instance when the Lagos media and the Yoruba pull them machinery had looked the other way when any or some Yoruba were alleged to have stolen with overwhelming evidence out in the public. That way, we can establish that Punch, Premium Times, Sahara Repoeters are engaging in selective witch hunting of Stella Oduah.

POOR THINGS. RUBBISH AND NONSENSE AS USUAL FROM A POOR THING GIVING US POOR THINGS.

IF FOUR AGENCIES CANNOT BE REPRESENTATIVE OF ANYTHING- GOOD GOVERNANCE, CORRUPTION, CRONYISM, ETC IN NIGERIA, THEN WHY SHOULD STELLA JUST AN INDIVIDUAL BE?

POOR THINGS FROM A POOR SICK BRAIN.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:

Well I am not the who started this thread. That honour belongs to you.

If you knew that was your objective, why didn't you just state that at the start? I don't need to look at any lists to know that there are looters all over Nigeria; so you aren't telling us what we don't know already. Perhaps your point is that there are less Igbo looters or more Yoruba looters than others.

The tragedy of this thread is that you could have started this thread with the aim of naming and shaming Nigerian thieves. But you didn't see that there was a more noble objective than providing a list of thieves in a bid to absolve Oduah of corruption. Well I have news for you. The existence of 1,000,000 thieves doesn't reduce or eliminate culpability of theft when one is caught. Dare I say, you missed a GREAT opportunity here.

Lastly, there are Nigerian security guards who work 126 hours a week; they are also very busy. Quit telling us you are busy like others are jobless; it isn't relevant.

1 Like

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
donchris33:

POOR THINGS. RUBBISH AND NONSENSE AS USUAL FROM A POOR THING GIVING US POOR THINGS.

IF FOUR AGENCIES CANNOT BE REPRESENTATIVE OF ANYTHING- GOOD GOVERNANCE, CORRUPTION, CRONYISM, ETC IN NIGERIA, THEN WHY SHOULD STELLA JUST AN INDIVIDUAL BE?

POOR THINGS FROM A POOR SICK BRAIN.

Let me break it down for you:

1. Nigeria is full of thieves-Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo etc.
2.OP alleged that Lagos Media were and are still witch hunting Stella because she's Igbo. Lagos media are witch hunting her and are not giving her opportunity to defend herself. They are throwing enough mud to see if any could stick.

That premise has been shattered and Stella by various accounts of her defense admitted approving the deal way above her approval limit.

But OP wants to relish us with list of thieves (of people) that destroyed Nigeria. I don't know how that's helpful to Stella. Does he want to prove that Igbo never stole before? Or want to show Igbo are less represented in thievery that characterized Nigeria? You can't establish that with just four agencies where there are more than 90 in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship / The Nigeria Defence Headquarters Launches Operation Whirls Stroke In Benue / President Buhari Decorated As NMMA Grand Patron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.