Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs (13315 Views)

Beware Not All Change Is Positive / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Desola(f): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahha

And I will report you if you step out of line.

That is all effeminate snitches do. Knock yourself out.

Snitch!
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by naptu2: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
donchris33: NAPTU, you are a bigot and I am done responding to you. like seriously, you ask, must you be on all threads? Do you know the type of threads I see you. On threads like this concerning igbos or GEJ digging history and youtube videos.

Naptu, if you are not a tribalist, I wish to see you on ANTI-APC and ANTI-YORUBA threads digging history and videos. OGUN STATE governor stops the ogun state speaker and official from talking to the press. I saw you view that thread and you vamoosed like wilywily. you history and youtube videos were no were to be found. On still that tinubu's iyaloja thread, did you see it or not? oh! I forgot, tinubu is not an Igbo man, so no history and youtube videos.i have many ANTI-YORUBA NAD ANTI-APC THREADS on nairaland and I have observed you have no history and youtube videos for them. But you turn to an expert in history when it is ANTI-IGBO.

ACTIONS they say speak louder than voice. you are a confirmed tribalist from your actions. just deal with it jare. have a luvly day ahead.

That exactly is your problem. You don't look at issues, you don't discuss issues, to you everything is about anti-igbo, anti-yoruba, anti-PDP, anti-ACN!

I have criticised ACN many times (the lastma fine etc) but I did not do that because I was anti-ACN, but because the policy, in my view, potentially violated the principle of audi alteram partem. I have defended ACN policies, not because I am a member of ACN, but because I could see how they benefited society. I support the rail modernisation programme, not because I'm pro PDP, but because I see how it benefits Nigeria. I was against the release of Teslim Folarin because, in my opinion, it was not in the interest of Nigeria.

I discuss issues, I don't discuss ethnic groups.

Can you criticise a member of your ethnic group who has done something wrong, even if many members of your ethnic group support that person?

Who is the bigot now?

3 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Desola(f): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
donchris33: NAPTU, you are a bigot and I am done responding to you. like seriously, you ask, must you be on all threads? Do you know the type of threads I see you. On threads like this concerning igbos or GEJ digging history and youtube videos.

Naptu, if you are not a tribalist, I wish to see you on ANTI-APC and ANTI-YORUBA threads digging history and videos. OGUN STATE governor stops the ogun state speaker and official from talking to the press. I saw you view that thread and you vamoosed like wilywily. you history and youtube videos were no were to be found. On still that tinubu's iyaloja thread, did you see it or not? oh! I forgot, tinubu is not an Igbo man, so no history and youtube videos.i have many ANTI-YORUBA NAD ANTI-APC THREADS on nairaland and I have observed you have no history and youtube videos for them. But you turn to an expert in history when it is ANTI-IGBO.

ACTIONS they say speak louder than voice. you are a confirmed tribalist from your actions. just deal with it jare. have a luvly day ahead.

A bigot, a snitch and a woman wrapper, that's what he is.

Abeg tell him o.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by naptu2: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
Desola:

That is all effeminate snitches do. Knock you self out.

Snitch!

Thanks dear smiley
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2013

See who calling someone a tribalist, articulate your argument and stop bickering
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Desola(f): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
naptu2:

Thanks dear smiley

Anytime.

Lilly livered woman wrapper snitch! wink
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by naptu2: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
Obiagelli:
Great response naptu2

Thanks dear.

Now I absolutely must leave.

UP EAGLES!!!
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Desola(f): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
naptu2:

That exactly is your problem. You don't look at issues, you don't discuss issues, to you everything is about anti-igbo, anti-yoruba, anti-PDP, anti-ACN!

I have criticised ACN many times (the lastma fine etc) but I did not do that because I was anti-ACN, but because the policy, in my view, potentially violated the principle of audi alteram partem. I have defended ACN policies, not because I am a member of ACN, but because I could see how they benefited society. I support the rail modernisation programme, not because I'm pro PDP, but because I see how it benefits Nigeria. I was against the release of the guy that was accused of killing Dipo Dina because, in my opinion, it was not in the interest of Nigeria.

I discuss issues, I don't discuss ethnic groups.

Can you criticise a member of your ethnic group who has done something wrong, even if many members of your ethnic group support that person?

Who is the bigot now?

Somebody say Gbawe, please!
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by nduchucks: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Desola:

A bigot, a snitch and a woman wrapper, that's what he is.

Abeg tell him o.

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned. Naptu, how she take know say ya unit dey hesitate to the point of accusing you of being a Dan daudu; why you go toast this babe?

And Desi babe, are you saying that naptu is Gbawe?

@Sam_Ikenna, do not open can of worms here if you are not planning to use them as fishing baits. At any rate, my gbugburu is roasting.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
amadioha piapukwa nne gi isi. amadioha gbupekwe gi aka ahu ije ede ihe. issseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Obiagelli:
See who calling someone a tribalist, articulate your argument and stop bickering

1 Like

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Desola(f): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned. Naptu, how she take know say ya unit dey hesitate to the point of accusing you of being a Dan daudu; why you go toast this babe?

And Desi babe, are you saying that naptu is Gbawe?

@Sam_Ikenna, do not open can of worms here if you are not planning to use them as fishing baits. At any rate, my gbugburu is roasting.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

Who let the dogs out?

Woof! Woof!! Woof!!!

Aja Igboro.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Desola(f): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
donchris33: @ naptu, there is no need bro. you are a confirmed tribalist but with a pattern. I can see desola, eguerilla, and other hard-core tribalist giving you a pat at your back for a job well done on this thread.

lolz, if you had called them out on fashola thread you would have been their enemies by now. anyway keep up your hidden tribal agenda and continue to deceive the gullible ones by saying did you mention igbos? must you mention igbos before we know your affiliation. your a snake, that I know.

where were you in tinubu's iyaloja thread?

my guy please keep your response to yourself and go and sit down somewhere reading your history.

tribal bigot.

Olosi ni bobo yi o. I didn't even see that this mad man added my name to the bigots' list!

Ko deni ragba fun iwo kini buruku yi sha!
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
I dint even know you were calling the bigot out. I actually thought you were praising him. I don edit am sha. that being said, take it easy ooooooooo. me am just telling naptu the truth, I don't actually have beef with him. The truth and nothing but the truth.
Desola:

Olosi ni bobo yi o. I didn't even see that this mad man added my name to the bigots' list!

Ko deni ragba fun iwo kini buruku yi sha!
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by funnyx(m): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2013

Gbam! Donchris has spoken the only judge that can determine who's a bigot and who's not grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Pukkah: 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2013

So one is not a bigot or tribalist only if he was on the Iyaloja and Ogun governor's threads to criticize Fasola and Amosun?

Firstly, there are people who criticized Fasola and Amosun and still have the tag of bigots in your books.

Secondly, how many times have you and your ilk criticize Peter Obi or Chime? Even threads that show Jonathan's gaffes are avoided like a plague. The same way that a Yoruba that criticizes Fasola or lampoon Tinubu nevertheless remains a bigot in your eyes is the same way you label any Igbo person that criticizes Peter Obi or Jonathan or Oduah as an 'efulefu'! Isn't this shocking?

You guys are insatiable! The best thing is to state one's opinion no matter whose ox is gored. No one, I repeat, no one can please you.

1 Like

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by birdman(m): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2013

while you are at it, please show up on a couple of anti Igbo threads so we can confirm you are not a bigot either
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Did I say am not a BIGOT? Am saying NAPTU who goes around pretending is a CONFIRMED BIGOT. CHIKENA.
Pukkah:

So one is not a bigot or tribalist only if he was on the Iyaloja and Ogun governor's threads to criticize Fasola and Amosun?

Firstly, there are people who criticized Fasola and Amosun and still have the tag of bigots in your books.

Secondly, how many times have you and your ilk criticize Peter Obi or Chime? Even threads that show Jonathan's gaffes are avoided like a plague. The same way that a Yoruba that criticizes Fasola or lampoon Tinubu nevertheless remains a bigot in your eyes is the same way you label any Igbo person that criticizes Peter Obi or Jonathan or Oduah as an 'efulefu'! Isn't this shocking?

You guys are insatiable! The best thing is to state one's opinion no matter whose ox is gored. No one, I repeat, no one can please you.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Did I say am not a BIGOT? Am saying NAPTU who goes around pretending is a CONFIRMED BIGOT. CHIKENA.

Atleast he should stop pretending, because he is decieveing nairalanders who think he is neutral. As for me, I will defend my Igbo tribe without pretense so that I wont deceive a Yoruba man. The guy is deceiving nairalanders when he is one of the biggest BIGOT on this site.
birdman:

while you are at it, please show up on a couple of anti Igbo threads so we can confirm you are not a bigot either
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by birdman(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
cKaiser:

Thats how it is with Ibos

When you dont support their ill thought position you become a tribalist

Assuming A said Ibos are the best/most honest/Hardworking tribe in the world you become a honest person

The moment B asks for evidence to support this position he becomes a tribalist

Generalizing is almost always wrong IMHO
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by birdman(m): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
donchris33: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Atleast he should stop pretending, because he is decieveing nairalanders who think he is neutral. As for me, I will defend my Igbo tribe without pretense so that I wont deceive a Yoruba man. The guy is deceiving nairalanders when he is one of the biggest BIGOT on this site.

I can see that went over your head, so I will spell it out for you. You obviously are unable to comprehend holding yourself to the standard you set for other people. In your own words, since we haven't seen you on anti Igbo threads, you are bigot. I think that explains your mindset ... you think we all think like you wink
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
I REPEAT, NAPTU IS A BIG BIGOT. deal with bro.

THE MOMENT HE STARTS AVOIDING ANTI-IGBO THREADS LIKE THIS ONE,LIKE HE AVOIDS ANTI-YORUBA AND ANTI-APC THREADS, THEN COME AND WAKE ME UP. TILL THEN AM STILL AT SLEEP.

LOOK, HE CAN GO AND DIG HIS ANTI-IGBO HISTORY BOOKS AND YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND POST HERE. ALL AM SAYING IS THAT NAPTU IS A BIGOT.

PLEASE GO TO THE THRED THAT THE OBA OF LAGOS IS CLOSING LAGOS MARKETS FOR HIS BIRTHDAY AND SEE HOW THIS SAME NAPTU IS DEFENDING HIM. HE SUPPORTS THE OBA CLOSING MARKET BUT HE DOES NOT WANT ANYONE SUPPORTING STELLA. IS HE NOT A BIGOT? IMAGINE THE THAT OBA TO BE AN IGBO KING, NAPTU WOULD HAVE DIGGED HIS HISTORY BOOKS. LOOK, AM NOT A GULLIBLE NIGERIAN GUY.

NAPTU IS A CONFIRMED BIGOT LIKE ME. deal with it or go hug transformer.
birdman:

I can see that went over your head, so I will spell it out for you. You obviously are unable to comprehend holding yourself to the standard you set for other people. In your own words, since we haven't seen you on anti Igbo threads, you are bigot. I think that explains your mindset ... you think we all think like you wink

4 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Pukkah: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
donchris33: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

It is this 'everybody is a bigot mentality' that's pushing potential Igbo friends and moderates to the other side.

After pushing bright, resourceful and intelligent posters to the other side, you cry of more bigotry thereby worsening the situation. It is a cycle.

Invariably, you're on a permanent crying mode.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
I AM NOT SAYING EVERYBODY IS A BIGOT. WHAT AM SAYING IS THAT NAPTU HIMSELF IS A CONFIRMED BIGOT AND HE SHOULD STOP DECIEVING GULLIBLE NAIRALANDERS. STOP PUTTING WORDS INTO MY MOUTH.

AND YOU SAY POTENTIAL FRIENDS OF IGBOS? WHICH POTENTIAL FRIENDS IF I MAY ASK ? IS IT THOASE THAT WE HAVE SEEN FROM FASHOLA'S DEPORTATION THREADS TO FFK AND BIANCA'S THREAD ( EVEN YOUR NAPTU WENT AROUND DIGGING OJUKWU'S FAMILY PICTURE WITH HIM BIANCA AND HIS CHILDREN), DIGGING STUPID HISTORIS ON THOSE THREADS TO PROVE WHICH POINT IF I MAY ASK, OR IS IT THE STELLA'S CASE? DONT BLACKMAIL ME BRO! I AM NOT A KID.
SHOVE YOUR POTENTIAL FRINDSHIP UP YOUR AZZES MEN! WHEN YOUR READY TO BE A FRIEND AND NOT A POTENTIAL FRIEND AND PROVE IT HERE ON NAIRALAND BY YOUR ACTIONS.

till then take your potential friendship and go to the nearest transformer, tell the transformer that you want it to be a friend, it will hug you back. thanks my potential friend .
Pukkah:

It is this 'everybody is a bigot mentality' that's pushing potential Igbo friends and moderates to the other side.

After pushing bright, resourceful and intelligent posters to the other side, you cry of more bigotry thereby worsening the situation. It is a cycle.

Invariably, you're on a permanent crying mode.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by naptu2: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
Why are you guys responding to that guy. I'll show you what he has just done, then you can decide if he is worth responding to.

PM News published an article, saying that it heard that markets will be closed for the Oba's birthday. It said that it had not been able to confirm from the Palace whether this is true or not.

I said that the news was strange because the palace issued a statement that it wants a low key ceremony and it advised people who had planned events to cancel the events. It also said that people that want to present gifts should donate to certain charities instead.

This guy came and said that I was defending the Oba's market closure!

Do you see that he has a problem reading and comprehending simple posts? Why engage him, when he won't even understand what you are saying?

Thread unfollowed.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
UNFOLLOW AND NEVER YOU COME BACK. BIGOT!!

ONE BIGOT GONE. ATLEAST PEOPLE WILL NOT BE SEEING ALL THOSE NONSECICAL DIGGING TO PROVE WHICH POINT?

BYE BYE AND NEVER YOU RETURN. YOU CAN GO AND CHOP AMALA AND RED OIL SOUP IN THE OBA'S PALACE AS YOU HAVE ATLEAST JUSTIFIED YOUR PAY HERE.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. BIGOT!
naptu2: Why are you guys responding to that guy. I'll show you what he has just done, then you can decide if he is worth responding to.

PM News published an article, saying that it heard that markets will be closed for the Oba's birthday. It said that it had not been able to confirm from the Palace whether this is true or not.

I said that the news was strange because the palace issued a statement that it wants a low key ceremony and it advised people who had planned events to cancel the events. It also said that people that want to present gifts should donate to certain charities instead.

Do you see that he has a problem reading and comprehending simple posts? Why engage him, when he won't even understand what you are saying?

Thread unfollowed.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Desola(f): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
donchris33: UNFOLLOW AND NEVER YOU COME BACK. BIGOT!!

ONE BIGOT GONE. ATLEAST PEOPLE WILL NOT BE SEEING ALL THOSE NONSECICAL DIGGING TO PROVE WHICH POINT?

BYE BYE AND NEVER YOU RETURN. YOU CAN GO AND CHOP AMALA AND RED OIL SOUP IN THE OBA'S PALACE AS YOU HAVE ATLEAST JUSTIFIED YOUR PAY HERE.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. BIGOT!

Ok, ok, slow your roll, buddy. That sissy is a snitch! A big snitch but he is definitely not one you can or should call a bigot!

I know tgat I agreed with you earlier but that was because he had snitched on me on an earlier thread and recommended me for a ban. Nevertheless, he is a sissy! A snitch!
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
PM news said its not confirmed abi?

Then why do you vilify those supporting stella when she has not been confirmed corrupt?
naptu2: Why are you guys responding to that guy. I'll show you what he has just done, then you can decide if he is worth responding to.

Thread unfollowed.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by SamIkenna: 12:04am On Nov 03, 2013
I'm going to do a little bit of u-turn now. This reason is because I feel its more important and helpful to dig deep into the four organizations I listed earlier and see what happened to them as much as who did what.

I shall start with Nigeria Airways. I must admit the info I present here is not all of it, in fact its just a tiny portion of the full mess, but nonetheless it is something to begin with. So lets start.

I shall beging by giving credit to OBJ for NA. Our former president, OBJ, was the one person who really made Nigerian Airways possible. Even though the noble idea of floating a national carrier has been in the works earlier before OBJ came in, he arrived and gave it a huge breathe that resulted in Nigerian Airways having about 30 aircraft in its fleet. The organization was first managed by KLM for about 2 years before the management was handed over to British Airways and, later, South African Airways. Just to be frank, I’m not if it was British Airways that managed it first before KLM, but either way, both companies managed Nigerian Airways at the early stage before it was finally handed over to Nigerians.

Its worthy of note that when the KLM, BA, and SA Airways were in charge Nigeria Airways made profit, in fact not only did it make profit, it was one of the preferred airlines in the African sky. So the question is what happened? How did we get here? How was it that at the time Nigerian Airways died, it only had one aircraft flying domestic route? How was it that when the requiem mass for Nigerian Airways was held it was shamelessly leasing two aircraft for its international route. How’s it that when it was over for Nigeria Airways it owed more debt than the capital used to establish it in the first place. Take note fellas, this debt was paid by Nigerian govt.

Not only did the managers and their brothers and sisters eat our prize collective organization dry, they also got us in huge debt. Even as we speak, none of them has seen the walls of Nigerian prisons instead they’re still angrily pouting and hanging around Nigerian aviation sector waiting to swoop in and take over.

I remember listening to Richard Branson speak on his experience in Nigeria sometime ago. He clearly stated that Nigerian people were the nicest people he’d met, and hardworking too. However, he said that no week passed by without someone from Abuja knocking on his door with one request or the other. According to him, Abuja people always came asking for “something or something” would happen.

Even though Branson was paying Nigeria their own cut some people were still frustrating him for reasons known to them. I can only guess its because they lost to the gentlman. Anyways, in the end he said enough is enough and that was the end of Virgin Nigeria. From what he said, which I had no reason to doubt, he really made profit for Nigeria in that short period with less than 30 aircraft bearing the Virgin Nigeria Logo. So why did Nigeria Airways fail and, not only did it fail woefully, got us into huge debt?

Fellow countrymen please check out the names below and find out how much you think you know about Nigeria Airways and its numerous destroyers.

I must state that the names below have been adjudged guilty by EFCC. However, I won’t say they’re guilty yet but it’s interesting to at least know who they are.

Their names below come with the amount they’re required to refund to Nigeria Airways.

Please Note: “xxxx” means no figure yet. Also if a name appears twice it means the name allegedly stole on two occasions.

Mrs. C.O. Awosika N26,959,883.00

Mrs. Adeloye A. B. xxxx

Mr. Omoregbe K. xxxx

Mr. D.A, Adebiyi N86,179.00

Kinshaha, Mgbengbe M. N123,280.00

Capt. Mohammed Joji US$10,276,030

Mrs. Saliu afore N1,482,982.00.

Alhaji Jani Ibrahim US$4,073,991 + N15,200,000.00

Jos, Mrs Dilli K.M. N3,258,284.00

Ilorin, Mrs. Olobayo T.D. N188,768.00

Abeokuta, Mrs. Adeluola V.I. N82,768.00

Sokoto, Alh. S.I. Atipebi N574,969.00

Onitsha, Mr. J. Osukporu N723,469.00

Benin Mr. A.A. Eehu N1,115,269,28

Ikeja Mr. Aro $203,484.00

Maj. Gen (Rtd) Olu Bajowa US$4.35 million

Mr. Fakeye US $108,129.28

Mr E. Lebechi N534,247.00

Mr. J. E. Lebechi US $19,335.00

Mr. Samuel N171,990.00

Mr Audi G.M. N861,658.00

Mrs. Apochi A. N155,000.00

Mrs. V I. Ademola N1.468,748.00

Mr. M. Modibo xxxx

mr Alam Nwagbosu US$2,344,210.5

Miss F. P. Gwani N898,960.00

Mr. F. O. Adeosun N646,241.00

Mrs. A.A Shelleng N26,059,209.00

Mr. M. A. Akolie N2,616,519.00

Mr. O. T. Odunlayo N1,288,850.00

Alabo Tonye Grabam-Douglas xxxx

Maj. Gen. (Rtd) Olu Bajowa xxxx

Alhaji M. Abdulsalami xxxx

Mr. T. Mgbhor xxxx

Dr. U.S.U. Maigida xxxx

Engr. Andrew Agom xxxx

Mr. M. Idiakula xxxx

That Engineer A.A. Agom xxxx

According to the report, the underlisted persons be declared unfit to hold public office in Nigeria for the roles they played in destroying NAL:

1. Chief Adebiyi Olafioye

2. Mr Yemi Omowunmi

3. Mr A.S. Amalu

4. Engr A.A. Agom

5. Group Captain Peter Gana

6. Captain Mohammed Joji

7. Alhaji Mohammed Kari

8. Mr John I. Abulime

9. Admiral (rtd) Patrick Koshoni

10. Air Commodore (rtd) B.N. Banfa

11. Mr U.S.H. Maigida

12. Alhaji M. Shaba

13. Air Vice Marshall (rtd) A. E. Okpere

14. Captain J.B. Ibrahim

15. Mr T.N.O. Mgbor

16. AVM (rtd) J.N. Yisa Doko

17. maj. Gen. (rtd) Olu Bajowa

18. Capt. Allwell-Brown

19. Alhaji Abdulsalam

20. Alabo Tonye Graham Douglas

Here, underlisted names should jointly refund the sum US$63,682,523.79 to NAL

i. AVM (rtd) Abdullahi Dominic Bello Chairman/CEO

ii. Mr Pascal Dozie (member)

iii. Alhaji Isiaku Umar (member)

iv. Otunba Tunji Adesoye (member)

v. Chief Bassey Hogan Itam (member)

vi. Mrs Stella Ugboma (member)

vii. Captain Muhammed Joji (member)

In case you think I’m preaching my own sermon or if you’re still in the mood to read then this is more evidence of what happened under our noses:

While the Federal Government has concluded plans to spend N75 billion ($500 million) to procure 30 aircraft for airlines, none of those indicted, by a government White Paper ten years ago, for the fraud and misappropriations that led to the collapse of the Nigeria Airways has been prosecuted or made to return the money they stole.
A PREMIUM TIMES Investigation revealed that some of those indicted are still active players in the aviation industry and may directly benefit from the government’s intervention. Nobody has been prosecuted or convicted for his/ her role in the scam.
In 2002, outraged that the national carrier that had 32 airworthy aircraft in the early 1980s has only two functional airplanes, former President Olusegun Obasanjo set up a commission of inquiry to investigate the management of the Nigerian Airways. The commission was mandated, amongst other things, to “examine all books of account and records and determine whether there has been compliance with appropriate regulations.”
After a year’s work, the commission submitted a four-volume report that revealed mind-boggling fraud, misappropriations and wanton recklessness running into billions of naira involving several officials of the airline, administrators, travel agencies, financial institutions local and foreign companies, as well as one prominent development organisation.
On December 11, 2002, the Federal Executive Council, FEC, the country’s highest decision making body, met and approved a draft White Paper on the commission’s report and directed the Ministry of Justice and the police to prosecute and recover the stolen funds. It also directed the office of Secretary to the government to gazette the recommendations of the White Paper.
Nobody remembers what happened afterwards, but neither did the police, Justice Ministry or the Secretary to the Government of the Federation follow through the FEC’s directives.
If they know what happened, officials of the President Goodluck Jonathan administration are unwilling to tell Nigerians. Media aide to the president, Reuben Abati, did not respond to our questions about the status of the White Paper. Ambrose Momoh, the media aide to the Attorney General and Minister of Justice, could also not get his boss to respond.
Mr. Momoh did not respond to our enquiries several weeks after they were sent to him.
Just before he took ill and was taken to Saudi Arabia for treatment, the late President, Umaru Yar’Adua, had vowed, to those close to his government, to prosecute those indicted. That was the last that was heard of the report.
An orgy of fraud
Findings by the Justice Nwazota led Commission of Inquiry revealed that Nigerian Airways was run like a repulsive orgy of corruption.
In total disregard for all decency, huge sum of monies were stolen and misappropriated by the airline officials. Administrators arbitrarily signed shady contracts with agencies and companies without recourse to regulations, funds were dubiously deposited and lost in moribund financial institutions; and airworthy airplanes were sold as junks and the money embezzled. Also, huge loans were taken on behalf of the airways and pocketed by private individuals.
The report painted a bacchanal of fraud where every administration was jostling to out-steal the one before it.
Between 1997 and 1999 “every project and contract was conceived with fraudulent intent,” the report noted. The Managing Director of the airline during the period, Jani Ibrahim, was described as “fraudulent and highhanded.” It revealed that Mr. Ibrahim treated the airline’s account like his personal wallet and summarily sacked those “he thought were threats to his fraudulent practices.”
Between 1997 and 1999, Mr. Ibrahim spent $4,052,234.00 (N607.84 million) rental due to the airways without recourse to lay down regulations.
Also, he single-handedly paid $1.78 million (N267.8 million) without guarantee to a travel agency, Alpine Aviation, for the 1999 Hajj operation. Only $560, 000 (N84 million) was recovered. The balance of $1.22 million (N183.75 million) was never recovered.
From 1997 to 1999, Mr. Ibrahim appointed a third party company to collect revenue on behalf of Nigerian Airways even when the airline had the capacity to carry out the job. He subsequently paid a commission and handling charge of $928,895 (N139 million) to Hak Air, the agency he recruited for the purpose.
Mr. Ibrahim also presided over the overpayment of $1.45 million (N222 million) to Hak Air for the overhauling of two aircraft – DC10-30 and B737, the report stated.
Mr. Ibrahim also spent N607.84 million ($4,052,234.50) being rent due to the airline “without regard to laid down regulation.”
During the first C-Check of an Airbus in Nigeria by Revilo, Mr. Ibrahim made an over-payment of N92.4 million ($616,052.26). He also “single-handedly signed and disbursed N156 million ($1,039,439.00) without the signature of the airline’s financial director as regulation required.”
Between 1996 and 2001, he also unilaterally allotted 24 plots of land belonging to the airline in Ayobo, a suburb of Lagos to non-staff members.
In keeping faith with his authoritarian approach to leadership, the committee found that Mr. Ibrahim went into a Wet Lease agreement with Al-Mahfooz that was to last for a year, but the venture collapsed because Mr. Ibrahim excluded the airline’s technical department. The failure of the agreement cost the airline N247.28 million.
Mr. Ibrahim could not be reached for comment as his whereabouts remain unknown.
Banned from holding public office
Perhaps the biggest damage done to the Nigerian Airways by an individual was done by its former Managing Director of the company, Mohammed Joji.
Mr. Joji, a retired Air Force Captain and the current Secretary General of Airline Operators of Nigeria, AON, was so unabashedly corrupt as stated in the report, that the FEC banned him from holding public office in Nigeria.
The White Paper revealed that in March 1993, Mr. Joji, who is the owner of Sky Power Express Airways, “unlawfully approved” N2 million to one Grace Hembah as imprest account.
In the same year, Mr. Joji “collected and spent” N1.8 billion ($12 million) royalty from Swissair without approval.
Also in 1993, Mr. Joji claimed that he paid N1.62 billion ($10.8 million) to Sabena Airline but it was later discovered that he only paid N150 million ($1million), the panel discovered.
In 1992, Mr. Joji also paid NICON Insurance Plc, N361.7 million ($2,458,064) less premium due. This fraud was even made worse by the fact that N 33.5 million ($2,230,357) being discount on premium that accrued to the airline had vanished without a trace, the white paper stated.
It was also revealed that he would willingly choose foreign consultants for jobs that the airline staff could handle. The committee found “he would hire them in with all expenses paid.”
In 1993, Mr. Joji outsourced the maintenance of a Boeing 737 aircraft to consultants from Brazil and paid them fully even after staff of the airline has completed 75 per cent of the maintenance. The airline lost N176.56 million ($3,531,358.50) in the process.
In a telephone interview with PREMIUM TIMES, Mr. Joji denied any wrongdoing. He said the White Paper was a product of a “witch-hunt” orchestrated against him by former Aviation Ministers, Babalola Borishade and Kema Chikwe.
“There were several panels. Nwazota was just a consultant. Is that what you call a panel? They didn’t do a proper job,” he claimed.
“Do your research. The question you have to ask is who wrote the white paper? Was it gazetted? Was anyone charged?”
Mr. Joji also uttered a subtle threat of litigation to PREMIUM TIMES. He wondered why we were interested in the story 10 years after:
“At that time, no newspaper wrote about it. The White Paper was published 10 years ago, why are you just writing about it now,” he queried.
When told we recently started publishing, he replied:

“You are starting on a bad note. They will charge you to court. The White Paper is not gazette. You’re playing a dangerous game. Ten years ago something was written and you just came over night and want to write something about it.”
“It just a wishy-washy thing by Mr. Borishade and Kema Chikwe. It wasn’t gazetted and I wasn’t charged,” he said.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/119933-investigations-part-1-after-stealing-billions-grounding-nigeria-airways-indicted-officials-still-enjoy-loot.html

2 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 12:19am On Nov 03, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:

According to the report, the underlisted persons be declared unfit to hold public office in Nigeria for the roles they played in destroying NAL:

1. Chief Adebiyi Olafioye

2. Mr Yemi Omowunmi

3. Mr A.S. Amalu

4. Engr A.A. Agom

5. Group Captain Peter Gana

6. Captain Mohammed Joji

7. Alhaji Mohammed Kari

8. Mr John I. Abulime

9. Admiral (rtd) Patrick Koshoni

10. Air Commodore (rtd) B.N. Banfa

11. Mr U.S.H. Maigida

12. Alhaji M. Shaba

13. Air Vice Marshall (rtd) A. E. Okpere

14. Captain J.B. Ibrahim

15. Mr T.N.O. Mgbor

16. AVM (rtd) J.N. Yisa Doko

17. maj. Gen. (rtd) Olu Bajowa

18. Capt. Allwell-Brown

19. Alhaji Abdulsalam

20. Alabo Tonye Graham Douglas

Chei, Chineke!

If we talk now, they will call us tribalists defending our sister.

Just look at this list! shocked
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 12:22am On Nov 03, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:
Here, underlisted names should jointly refund the sum US$63,682,523.79 to NAL

i. AVM (rtd) Abdullahi Dominic Bello Chairman/CEO

ii. Mr Pascal Dozie (member)

iii. Alhaji Isiaku Umar (member)

iv. Otunba Tunji Adesoye (member)

v. Chief Bassey Hogan Itam (member)

vi. Mrs Stella Ugboma (member)

vii. Captain Muhammed Joji (member)

In case you think I’m preaching my own sermon or if you’re still in the mood to read then this is more evidence of what happened under our noses:

Did these ones refund the money?
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 12:26am On Nov 03, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:

Please Note: “xxxx” means no figure yet. Also if a name appears twice it means the name allegedly stole on two occasions.

[b]Mrs. C.O. Awosika N26,959,883.00

Mrs. Adeloye A. B. xxxx

Mr. Omoregbe K. xxxx

Mr. D.A, Adebiyi N86,179.00

Kinshaha, Mgbengbe M. N123,280.00

Capt. Mohammed Joji US$10,276,030

Mrs. Saliu afore N1,482,982.00.

Alhaji Jani Ibrahim US$4,073,991 + N15,200,000.00

Jos, Mrs Dilli K.M. N3,258,284.00

Ilorin, Mrs. Olobayo T.D. N188,768.00

Abeokuta, Mrs. Adeluola V.I. N82,768.00

Sokoto, Alh. S.I. Atipebi N574,969.00

Onitsha, Mr. J. Osukporu N723,469.00

Benin Mr. A.A. Eehu N1,115,269,28

Ikeja Mr. Aro $203,484.00

Maj. Gen (Rtd) Olu Bajowa US$4.35 million

Mr. Fakeye US $108,129.28

Mr E. Lebechi N534,247.00

Mr. J. E. Lebechi US $19,335.00

Mr. Samuel N171,990.00

Mr Audi G.M. N861,658.00

Mrs. Apochi A. N155,000.00

Mrs. V I. Ademola N1.468,748.00

Mr. M. Modibo xxxx

mr Alam Nwagbosu US$2,344,210.5

Miss F. P. Gwani N898,960.00

Mr. F. O. Adeosun N646,241.00

Mrs. A.A Shelleng N26,059,209.00

Mr. M. A. Akolie N2,616,519.00

Mr. O. T. Odunlayo N1,288,850.00

Alabo Tonye Grabam-Douglas xxxx

Maj. Gen. (Rtd) Olu Bajowa xxxx

Alhaji M. Abdulsalami xxxx

Mr. T. Mgbhor xxxx

Dr. U.S.U. Maigida xxxx

Engr. Andrew Agom xxxx

Mr. M. Idiakula xxxx

That Engineer A.A. Agom xxxx

[/b]

Just imagine this list!

I've always said it here that some people believe that they captured Nigeria, and thus reserve the SOLE right to ra-pe her to death.
If they even as much as smell anothers hard on from ten thousand miles away, they launch a preemptive strike to try to restore the status quo ante.

Bunch of thieves! angry
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 12:41am On Nov 03, 2013
Katsumoto: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The brother of a thief is a thief.

Catcham, catcham, thief thief thief

Catcham, catcham, robber robber robber

Catcham, catcham, rogue rogue rogue

I couldn't resist! angry angry angry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries / FG Blames Illegal Russian, Chinese Fishing In Nigerian Waters For Low Revenue / Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.