Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy (5716 Views)

Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain / Nigerian at 53: Jim Iyke, T.B Joshua And Our Gross National Lunacy / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Joshthefirst: the age of the earth can be calculated from the bible.

We don't need God to tell us.

grin grin grin

Guy, there is no comeback from this level of failure......the age of the earth can never and has never been correctly calculated from the bible.

It couldnt even get the story of the first humans right......

1 Like

Re: Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy by texanomaly(f): 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
mazaje:

It can't. . .Some christians who claim access to the holy spirit and god say it is not true, why are they wrong and what did your god tell you. . .Scientist and history with verifiable evidence have shown that the earth is NOT 6000 years old. . .Why should we believe you?. . .I want you to tell your god to tell you the age of the earth, so your god is your own house boys that he leads you and talks to you, eh?. . .I laugh in greek. . .
Συμφωνώ με τους επιστήμονες σε αυτό το σημείο.
Re: Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy by Joshthefirst(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Troll: Talk about contradiction. grin grin

And i presume the earth is 6000 yrs old from your biblical calculations abi?

why dont we throw away all scientific knowledge and go to the bible for all answers to scientific enquiry?

Oh! wait...
when did I support throwing away scientific enquiry?
Science is good, but the only thing science can do in relation to the bible is catch up with its facts sir.

Please open a thread and let us discuss scientifically and let me show you.
Re: Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy by Joshthefirst(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
mazaje:

It can't. . .Some christians who claim access to the holy spirit and god say it is not true, why are they wrong and what did your god tell you. . .Scientist and history with verifiable evidence have shown that the earth is NOT 6000 years old. . .Why should we believe you?. . .I want you to tell your god to tell you the age of the earth, so your god is your own house boys that he leads you and talks to you, eh?. . .I laugh in greek. . .
bring your facts and let's talk hard evidence and see who's indoctrinated about evolution and the age of the earth and human behaviour and civilization.

It is only weak christians who listened to false information that tried to bring down the authority of Gods word and started trying to merge it with false scientific facts, ending up confused.
Re: Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy by Joshthefirst(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

Guy, there is no comeback from this level of failure......the age of the earth can never and has never been correctly calculated from the bible.

It couldnt even get the story of the first humans right......
present your evidence and let me present mine.
Do well to study more to avoid embarrassment.
Re: Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Joshthefirst: present your evidence and let me present mine.
Do well to study more to avoid embarrassment.

This is pure logic.....no evidence needed

a) Do we use science in the form of geology and dating techniques to ascertain the age of the earth

or

b) Do we use scripture to ascertain the age of the earth

Hint; it can never be be (b)

Guy, you have embarassed yourself. Bible tells the age of the earth indeed. Does the bible even tell you the age of Jesus?
Re: Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy by Joshthefirst(m): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

This is pure logic.....no evidence needed

a) Do we use science in the form of geology and dating techniques to ascertain the age of the earth

or

b) Do we use scripture to ascertain the age of the earth

Hint; it can never be be (b)

Guy, you have embarassed yourself. Bible tells the age of the earth indeed. Does the bible even tell you the age of Jesus?
smh. I do not say we need to abandon science, I say that science actually agrees with Gods word. I say that dating techniques and geology actually estimate the real age of the earth.
Re: Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Joshthefirst: smh. I do not say we need to abandon science, I say that science actually agrees with Gods word. I say that dating techniques and geology actually estimate the real age of the earth.

Bros, no kill me with laughter....

Science comes first.
Re: Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy by Joshthefirst(m): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

Bros, no kill me with laughter....

Science comes first.
I understand you say this because you only relate to the mundane. I respect this statement coming from you. At least you're honest and genuine sometimes.
Re: Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Joshthefirst: I understand you say this because you only relate to the mundane. I respect this statement coming from you. At least you're honest and genuine sometimes.

undecided

Flattery will get you nowhere
Re: Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy by Joshthefirst(m): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

undecided

Flattery will get you nowhere
flattery?! Tufiakwa.

It will never happen.
Stop chyking yourself. angry
Re: Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy by mazaje(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
Joshthefirst: bring your facts and let's talk hard evidence and see who's indoctrinated about evolution and the age of the earth and human behaviour and civilization.

It is only weak christians who listened to false information that tried to bring down the authority of Gods word and started trying to merge it with false scientific facts, ending up confused.

The scientific dating of the earth says it is 4 billion years old. . .We have paintings in caves that date back to over 30,000 years. . .Even some of the ancient monuments in Egypt have been dated by scientist and they date back to 10,000 years ago. . .What are your scientific dating methods that show that the earth is 6000 years old?. . .
Re: Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy by Joshthefirst(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
mazaje:

The scientific dating of the earth says it is 4 billion years old. . .We have paintings in caves that date back to over 30,000 years. . .Even some of the ancient monuments in Egypt have been dated by scientist and they date back to 10,000 years ago. . .What are your scientific dating methods that show that the earth is 6000 years old?. . .
have you taken earths rapidly decaying magnetic field into account?(Forgive me muskeeto)

Edit: Who told you scientific dating of the earth says its 4 billion years old? Smh.
Only speculation says the earth is 4 billion years old.

All. Wait, I mean All the confusion of origins and the questions that stupid evolution raises are answered when you look at things from the young earth model and view recorded in the bible.
Re: Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy by mazaje(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Joshthefirst: have you taken earths rapidly decaying magnetic field into account?(Forgive me muskeeto)

Edit: Who told you scientific dating of the earth says its 4 billion years old? Smh.
Only speculation says the earth is 4 billion years old.

All. Wait, I mean All the confusion of origins and the questions that stupid evolution raises are answered when you look at things from the young earth model and view recorded in the bible.

Stop bandying discredited pseudo scientific jargon you red from young earth creationist websites. . .Scientist have dated the earth and it is about 4 billion years old. . .Which scientific dating method shows that the earth is 6000 years old and where can that be found. . .Young earth model, who takes those ridiculous goons seriously?. . .Even scientist that are christians laugh and mock them for being foolish. . .
Re: Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy by Joshthefirst(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
mazaje:

Stop bandying discredited pseudo scientific jargon you red from young earth creationist websites. . .Scientist have dated the earth and it is about 4 billion years old. . .Which scientific dating method shows that the earth is 6000 years old and where can that be found. . .Young earth model, who takes those ridiculous goons seriously?. . .Even scientist that are christians laugh and mock them for being foolish. . .
okay sir. Please do well to tell me the scientific dating method that states that the earth is 4 billion years old.
Re: Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Joshthefirst: okay sir. Please do well to tell me the scientific dating method that states that the earth is 4 billion years old.

Google is your friend. Last time I checked, it was free to use.
Re: Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy by Joshthefirst(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
rationalmind:

Google is your friend. Last time I checked, it was free to use.
nonsense. Google is your friend too. Go there and see the truth about creation after skimming the lies off.

www.giyf.com (grin grin grin......its a cheap prank I know.)
Re: Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Joshthefirst: nonsense. Google is your friend too. Go there and see the truth about creation after skimming the lies off.

www.giyf.com (grin grin grin......its a cheap prank I know.)

Smh grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy by MrTroll(m): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Joshthefirst: when did I support throwing away scientific enquiry?
Science is good, but the only thing science can do in relation to the bible is catch up with its facts sir.

Please open a thread and let us discuss scientifically and let me show you.
no thanks. We've done this before. I can only stomach so much of your foolishness.

Science catching up with the bible? Wonders!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Invisible Pink Unicorn Argument? / Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland / Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.