Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

How To Play A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Play A Guy (5919 Views)

When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) / How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Play A Guy by jmoore(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
Just meet the devil. smh
Re: How To Play A Guy by toyorsiii(f): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
sexkillz: Step One: Sleep with him and tell him you love him.

Step two: I said sleep with him and tell him you love him.

Step three: Sleep with his friends.

Step four: Sleep with his father.

Step five: Sleep with his dog.

Step six: Repeat steps one to five.

Step seven: Break up with him, Avenger. If he doesn't feel worse than "wah" your bestie is feeling "ryt" now, call me bastard. undecided

Nonsense and ingredients!
bet u dont knw wah friendship means
Re: How To Play A Guy by toyorsiii(f): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
jmoore: Just meet the devil. smh
nd how's dat suppose to help

Foolish pple alwaz tink dey av an opinion undecided
jmoore: Just meet the devil. smh
nd how's dat suppose to help

Foolish pple alwaz tink dey av an opinion
Re: How To Play A Guy by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
@op how u can play him is that just allow him have un-protected sex with u so that u can get pregnant for him and tell him u are not going to abort the baby,after u have done that go and sleep with his father too that will teach him a lesson,after that have a party with his best friend and his young brother,after that sleep with all his family members that are males,after that show ur vagina to his mum and tell her how her son has destroyed the vagina,after you have done that record a video of both of you having sex then send the videos to all the media houses in nigeria,after that you can even take it to cnn!after that just commit suicide and see if he will not regret being a player!!!@op na people like you yorubas dey call oniranu.
Re: How To Play A Guy by DzTzl(f): 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
#movie fantasy! op ds is real life nt nollywood!
Re: How To Play A Guy by Waspy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
I hate dry jokes...It makes me feel like i'm being intellectually ra'ped angry

1 Like

Re: How To Play A Guy by jmoore(m): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
toyorsiii: nd how's dat suppose to help

Foolish pple alwaz tink dey av an opinion undecided

I have seen you the wise one. Your parents must be proud of you.
Re: How To Play A Guy by Stillstan(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
Op its simple, infect urself with hiv then sleep with him and pass it on to him, u can as well locate his father and pass it on to him as well...I believe it will make you and your friend to feel better and @ rest too..good luck!
Re: How To Play A Guy by toyorsiii(f): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
Still_stan: Op its simple, infect urself with hiv then sleep with him and pass it on to him, u can as well locate his father and pass it on to him as well...I believe it will make you and your friend to feel better and @ rest too..good luck!
whr's dis one frm sef
Re: How To Play A Guy by ayusco85(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
toyorsiii: somepple ehhn...bros must u comment

The truth is bitter like big stout
Re: How To Play A Guy by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Op, ur just one of those retired bitches looking for some cheap attention undecided
Re: How To Play A Guy by BarryX(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
Focus on his pockets
Look for the newest methods of defrauding a player not the old fake pregnancy ish (i-missed-my-period), mouthy love confessions etc ,

Dear, you'll have to be creative - G-boys/ Yahoo boys think out of the box to woo a white lady, Some even go the extremes "native SciencePlus"!

I can recommend that if you're really serious making a mugu out of the dude .

Or rather try the subtle ones like "jackpot monthly salary" BUT you'll have to up your game as regards the course bedmatism 069 and higher level cores like punchjobs, fingerjobs and blowjobbing.

The higher level courses helps in stimulating the mugu cells resident in the cerebrum, and that takes the intelligence and his thinking to the third gentleman of the realm

This lecture don't come easy !!
Drop your offering on your way out grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Play A Guy by chineloSA(f): 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
BarryX: Focus on his pockets
Look for the newest methods of defrauding a player not the old fake pregnancy ish (i-missed-my-period), mouthy love confessions etc ,

Dear, you'll have to be creative - G-boys/ Yahoo boys think out of the box to woo a white lady, Some even go the extremes "native SciencePlus"!

I can recommend that if you're really serious making a mugu out of the dude .

Or rather try the subtle ones like "jackpot monthly salary" BUT you'll have to up your game as regards the course bedmatism 069 and higher level cores like punchjobs, fingerjobs and blowjobbing.

The higher level courses helps in stimulating the mugu cells resident in the cerebrum, and that takes the intelligence and his thinking to the third gentleman of the realm

This lecture don't come easy !!
Drop your offering on your way out grin grin

Lawd shocked shocked shocked shocked where were you when I was a player grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Play A Guy by BarryX(m): 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
chineloSA:

Lawd shocked shocked shocked shocked where were you when I was a player grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm here dearie

Time machine to the rescue !! grin
Re: How To Play A Guy by chineloSA(f): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
BarryX: I'm here dearie

Time machine to the rescue !! grin

Aaaah aaaah, I don't play the games anymore cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Play A Guy by lilmax(m): 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
chineloSA:

Aaaah aaaah, I don't play the games anymore cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cus you are getting old right?
Re: How To Play A Guy by chineloSA(f): 12:01am On Nov 05, 2013
lil max: cus you are getting old right?

No, I had a time limit. Developmental stages have time limits, hun wink wink wink wink

You cannot be a teenager for ever, you have to move on to young adulthood. You get the drift? smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Play A Guy by SisterCaro(m): 12:34am On Nov 05, 2013
Give him hand job with pepper on your palms

2 Likes

Re: How To Play A Guy by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 05, 2013
The best way to play him is when you make him for in love with you.That is d first big step.If you can make him fall for you,give him some months to realise that you are also in love.Wait patiently,then PM me grin
Re: How To Play A Guy by chineloSA(f): 12:37am On Nov 05, 2013
lynpetra: The best way to play him is when you make him for in love with you.That is d first big step.If you can make him fall for you,give him some months to realise that you are also in love.Wait patiently,then PM me grin

Dangerous, the aim is to play.Play without getting laid. What love na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Play A Guy by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 05, 2013
Move on undecided
Re: How To Play A Guy by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 05, 2013
SisterCaro: Give him hand job with pepper on your palms
i would give such a girl a cheekjob *hot slap*
Re: How To Play A Guy by SisterCaro(m): 12:51am On Nov 05, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: i would give such a girl a cheekjob *hot slap*
and such a girl will proceed to put her fingers in your eyes
Re: How To Play A Guy by Idowuogbo(f): 12:52am On Nov 05, 2013
SisterCaro: and such a girl will proceed to put her fingers in your eyes
Lmaooo! Wikid grin
Re: How To Play A Guy by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 05, 2013
chineloSA:

Dangerous, the aim is to play.Play without getting laid. What love na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na she woon play game na,she mist risk her emotions na.Abi na d guy money she won take??How much??The guy no be mumu na.She go first make am soften well well,relax,then she go sting am.
Re: How To Play A Guy by Rhemar(m): 2:24am On Nov 05, 2013
hw sure r u dat u won't also get hurt in d process? Just leave him to nemesis, being a player u neva can tell what strategy he intends using for u
Re: How To Play A Guy by AZeD1(m): 2:27am On Nov 05, 2013
OP
Contact Okija juju... He has what it takes to make the player feel what your friend is feeling.

PS: What if by chance the player plays you, what next?
Re: How To Play A Guy by ediemafio(m): 4:25am On Nov 05, 2013
this lady is a bofoon,a what?aa bofoooooon.I rest my case
Re: How To Play A Guy by ifyonu5: 5:25am On Nov 05, 2013
it seems you are seeing too many nigerian movies wake up girl mtcheewwwwwwww
Re: How To Play A Guy by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 05, 2013
Waspy: I hate dry jokes...It makes me feel like i'm being intellectually ra'ped angry
Comment of d day!
Bros, U.T.M
D op has seen too many black american moviies...U dey real life dey wan form Vivica Fox abi?
Girl,go look fr somthng beta 2 do nd leave avenging oda pple 2 oda pple
Re: How To Play A Guy by Laurel28(f): 6:42am On Nov 05, 2013
Go to google and type "revenge".so many site with ideas
Re: How To Play A Guy by toyorsiii(f): 6:51am On Nov 05, 2013
SisterCaro: Give him hand job with pepper on your palms
dats ril funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation / This Unilag Girl Strips And Dances To Olamide's WO / See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.