Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

How To Play A Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Play A Guy (5922 Views)

When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) / How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Play A Guy by toyorsiii(f): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2013
lynpetra: The best way to play him is when you make him for in love with you.That is d first big step.If you can make him fall for you,give him some months to realise that you are also in love.Wait patiently,then PM me grin
dat aint d probm buh questn is how will i knw he's in love wit me
Re: How To Play A Guy by toyorsiii(f): 7:05am On Nov 05, 2013
chineloSA:

Dangerous, the aim is to play.Play without getting laid. What love na cheesy cheesy cheesy
getting laid I detest him so much....how d hell is it possible to love someone u hate
Re: How To Play A Guy by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2013
toyorsiii: getting laid I detest him so much....how d hell is it possible to love someone u hate
You never start be that.If you really wanna play him long and hard,you might actually take give him kpomo(you need to take your time and not rush).

toyorsiii: dat aint d probm buh questn is how will i knw he's in love wit me
You don't even know when a guy is having a soft spot for youBabe abeg don't play again.The guy go mess you well well den dump you.Just forget about him.
Re: How To Play A Guy by UjSizzle(f): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2013
There are a zillion movies on playing a guy out there, grab your copy now!!!

You have the upper hand though cos u know he's playing you and you have vengance on your mind. BUT have you ever watched those CIA movies where the undercover agent eventually becomes too involved with the crime, he doesn't know which side he's on anymore?
That could be your future babe. There's a reason all those girls keep going to him even though they know he broke the heart of his previous girl.

If you're lucky enough, you won't get tangled in your own net, but first find out what those other girls did wrong and try not to do them smiley Make him actually fall for you, then proceed to break his heart.

P.S
If you fail, plz come and tell us. I'm sure so many people will be waiting to laugh cheesy
Re: How To Play A Guy by toyorsiii(f): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2013
lynpetra: You never start be that.If you really wanna play him long and hard,you might actually take give him kpomo(you need to take your time and not rush).

You don't even know when a guy is having a soft spot for youBabe abeg don't play again.The guy go mess you well well den dump you.Just forget about him.

dats y he's a player, they can pretend, hw will u knw someone like him has a soft spot for u
Re: How To Play A Guy by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2013
toyorsiii: dats y he's a player, they can pretend, hw will u knw someone like him has a soft spot for u
u don dey confess small small,u want to date a guy but u are afraid he is a player so you want to know how u can detect if he is a player or not!!!and stop using the fake story of u trying to teach a player a lesson,do we look like FOOL?
Re: How To Play A Guy by Chomzy19(f): 9:54am On Nov 05, 2013
@OP b4 u Embark on a journey of Revenge Dig 2 Graves... Oh wait dis isnt even revenge u jst gave urself d role of an Avenging Angel

Ok nah since u want advice
1. Arrange for a girl u know is HIV positive to hv him infected, since he is a player it'll b easy to get him, just find someone who is willing to do it, ofcourse u'll pay d person heavily
2. Cripple his cashflow, u can sleep wit his boss n arrange to get him fired of course u hv to be excellent in bed to get a man to do this, if he owns his buisness find a way to criple it, even if it means opening ur legs for everyone hu can get it done
3. Arrange for a gang of robbers to beat him and Mutilate or totally cut off his kiniko dt way he cant play females no more, or jst cripple him, crippled men can hardly b players

for more Ideas u can watch all Revenge n Avengeance movies available or Google it

Advice: Make sure U hv prepared for ur Eventual Demise be4 u strt any of this
Re: How To Play A Guy by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2013
toyorsiii: dats y he's a player, they can pretend, hw will u knw someone like him has a soft spot for u
una don hold this gal so?dem go injure am badly o.
Re: How To Play A Guy by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2013
I love to play games who's down?
Re: How To Play A Guy by luvablesam(m): 11:11am On Nov 05, 2013
Tabh: I love to play games who's down?

Me, me Me!!!! Aunty Me
Re: How To Play A Guy by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2013
luvable sam:

Me, me Me!!!! Aunty Me
tongue
Who would play who?
Re: How To Play A Guy by Cashio(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2013
timpaker:

Abeg leave her alone. She's made up her mind already. Abeg I need advise, how can I stop bn a player?
it's by opening ur own thread
Re: How To Play A Guy by luvablesam(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2013
Tabh:
tongue
Who would play who?

I will let u play me....LOLZZZZZZ,Z
Re: How To Play A Guy by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 05, 2013
Master the act of seduction, lies, foolishness, and oh don't forget wickedness.
Re: How To Play A Guy by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2013
rokiatu: Master the act of seduction, lies, foolishness, and oh don't forget wickedness.
Re: How To Play A Guy by toyorsiii(f): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
rokiatu: Master the act of seduction, lies, foolishness, and oh don't forget wickedness.
right
Re: How To Play A Guy by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
How exactly do you define 'player' these days?

Is it someone that has multiple sex partners (which makes almost all of us players)? Or is it someone that claims to have and love only one person, whereas he or she has another relationship going on the side? Again, if the latter is the case, that means most of us are players. The concept is quite vague and confusing to he honest.

In any case, one can only be 'played' when his heart is in it. . it is only when a guy invested his emotions and feelings that he can suffer a heartbreak. Fortunately, any real player has long killed his emotions and feelings for female species. If that is the sort of guy you want to 'play', then you would certainly end up playing yourself. Gbabeski.
Re: How To Play A Guy by xcitedjay(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
Chomzy19: @OP b4 u Embark on a journey of Revenge Dig 2 Graves... Oh wait dis isnt even revenge u jst gave urself d role of an Avenging Angel

Ok nah since u want advice
1. Arrange for a girl u know is HIV positive to hv him infected, since he is a player it'll b easy to get him, just find someone who is willing to do it, ofcourse u'll pay d person heavily
2. Cripple his cashflow, u can sleep wit his boss n arrange to get him fired of course u hv to be excellent in bed to get a man to do this, if he owns his buisness find a way to criple it, even if it means opening ur legs for everyone hu can get it done
3. Arrange for a gang of robbers to beat him and Mutilate or totally cut off his kiniko dt way he cant play females no more, or jst cripple him, crippled men can hardly b players

for more Ideas u can watch all Revenge n Avengeance movies available or Google it

Advice: Make sure U hv prepared for ur Eventual Demise be4 u strt any of this

or You might as well just cut to the chase. Ask OP to pay you to assassinate the guy.
Re: How To Play A Guy by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
SisterCaro: and such a girl will proceed to put her fingers in your eyes
ah go yéyé such gal ehn.. Ah go stretch hand blow her like i dey follow bash ali fight
Re: How To Play A Guy by drexx(m): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
Still_stan: Op its simple, infect urself with hiv then sleep with him and pass it on to him, u can as well locate his father and pass it on to him as well...I believe it will make you and your friend to feel better and @ rest too..good luck!
you got me laughing till everyone at home came out to my room to find out what the problem is

1 Like

Re: How To Play A Guy by starlightRR(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
One day bush meat go catch the hunter.... my 100cent... forget this guy and go on with your life

This path you just chose either way you will always lose
Re: How To Play A Guy by GoodFaith: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
toyorsiii: Ok Im Going out with this guy and I know hes
playing me and hes played other girls too I
want to get even... How do I play him? Tips?
Im doing this for all the girls hes hurt. Any
advice I am going to play him. So please dont
answer with stuff like forgive him and stuff or dump him coz hes going to keep doing this
to girls so yeah how do I play him any tips?
Please put your hands in your Py
Play with you P
Re: How To Play A Guy by babylolaroy(f): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2013
are you kidding me?..at ur pant size and bra size, you dont know if a man loves you?. What den are you doing up here talking about playing. i tell you what??.its not worth it. That dude aint gon feel nothing for you. A player is a player not a lover,,,,,until he decides to stop being a player
besides, i guarantee yu 100% dah ur gon be hurt and by den, ur bestie cos of whom yu r starting ds will be getting over it so it becomes your problem to bear
btw, you shouldnt become someone you are hating right now. just forget it...you can fall in love nd let him fall too...it takes a very little trouble to make a man fall for you
i ddnt ask you to seduce him o
Re: How To Play A Guy by jameshardly(m): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2013
Ok no.1, since u knw he is a player y did u still accept his proposal undecided
answer with stuff like forgive him and stuff or dump him coz hes going to keep doing this
Re: How To Play A Guy by Chomzy19(f): 11:14am On Nov 06, 2013
xcitedjay:

or You might as well just cut to the chase. Ask OP to pay you to assassinate the guy.
I wld hv except d guy wldnt b Alive to suffer then

Nd umm i dont do suffer head Assasination jobs, wen u need a top politician or money bag to b murdered u can call on me
Re: How To Play A Guy by Danhumprey: 11:27am On Nov 06, 2013
Idowuogbo: Smallie, I pity u...

U want to play a player? Dem don use leg slap u b4? undecided
Lol@use leg slap her. grin
Re: How To Play A Guy by Danhumprey: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2013
sexkillz: Step One: Sleep with him and tell him you love him.

Step two: I said sleep with him and tell him you love him.

Step three: Sleep with his friends.

Step four: Sleep with his father.

Step five: Sleep with his dog.

Step six: Repeat steps one to five.

Step seven: Break up with him, Avenger. If he doesn't feel worse than "wah" your bestie is feeling "ryt" now, call me bastard. undecided

Nonsense and ingredients!
grin
Re: How To Play A Guy by samyan12: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2013
Funny topic.
1. Lose all emotions, as emotions cloud reasoning. Revenge, desire, anger etc. U have to be more cold and calculating than he is.

2. Do not for any reason have sex with him. That's your power play, if u do that uve lost the game before it even started.

3. This will take some effort, but u hav to uncover the facade to know what the guy is like beneath the mask. If he's a player like u said, then he'll be two people, the player u know, and the other person he keeps well hidden

4. It is the second person that has to be your target. Find a way to draw him out, if u can hurt this other person, u've achieved your goal.

5. To be cont'd
Re: How To Play A Guy by Popowaa: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Start sleeping with all his friends to get back him,that's the best revenge but the most painful thing is he might not even care who is fucking you becos all he wants is ur waistundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) / A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? / See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.