Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,668 members, 7,865,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

My Book Of Rants! - Literature (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Book Of Rants! (78786 Views)

Collection Of My Rants / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / My Book Of Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2009
Bluespice. If you no acknowledge my email I go remove am o. Kay9 is already calling me Wale. And I thought this was a matter of national security.

Kay9. U forget your asthma paraphernalia for house?

Ariblaze, when you dey leave on your deathride? Hope the funeral will not become 'buy one get one free'
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2009
vescucci:

Bluespice. If you no acknowledge my email I go remove am o. Kay9 is already calling me Wale. And I thought this was a matter of national security.

Kay9. U forget your asthma paraphernalia for house?

Ariblaze, when you dey leave on your deathride? Hope the funeral will not become 'buy one get one free'

Come, Wale!! grin grin have you finished the assignment i gave you last time? I want that pit latrine sparkling clean ASAP!! grin grin

@sino: Relax, you are barking at the wrong tree. Meet me @ Mama Eka-ete's place this evening make we rub mind. Bring your AK along.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2009
if i cyber slap u vesc ehn u will know
abi u no get my email ni?
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
i meant meet me online ASAP!
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sino(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2009
hi ari,
hi kay,
hi vesc,
hi blue,
and every1 else,
@kay i must be have been sleeptyping, i''ll just wait for me turn, then i shall show ém bagas say no be them this world dey for.did you just say mama eka-ete's place? no way bro, im allergic to 404s grin
@ari hmmm going to burial of ur granny with your bike? an emergency family meeting would be called perhaps they get u a nice humble village girl with ur hometown accent lol grin grin grin grin
@vesc or wale which do u prefer? lol abeg do the job wey kay give u o, u know say the guy dey close to 'em kidnappers wey dey stay in the creeks me i no know anything o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
@blue em cyber slap!!! shit! vesc abeg take cover o hope say ur firewall strong o.
well am filling all too good tonight perhaps cos the power holders decided to release power for a change. at least ample opportunity do download naruto episode 118.
take care fellas till my rant cap comes on again cool cool cool
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 1:46am On Jul 29, 2009
Blue, you weren't on when I was. I didn't see any email o. Send another one and be careful copying the add. Now gbogbo aye know I'm Wale. ^(*&(*^%*&T!

Kay9, you wan follow Obi Wan battle. Come back in a decade
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sino(m): 5:42am On Jul 29, 2009
Like an adult who lost his childhood,like a child who became an adult,like an adult who lives like a child,like a child who acts like an adult,like an adult who doesnt want to be consumed by the child inside,like the child who cant wait to aquire his desires as an adult,like an adult who cant stop behaving like a child,like a child who is called an adult,like an adult who wants his childhood back,like a child who has just forgoten he his still a child,like one who wants acceptance from you who reject with no reason. . . Cursed be the day i seek acceptance from mere mortals, imortality is what i crave.Imortality, not that of God but of man . . . I can see them shaken with my presence,this isnt the rage, wait while i come for revenge.Nothing will gladn my heart than hear the thud of the enemies body hittn the earth,falln from the bullets of my guns.Smite their necks with my double edge blades. . .Get soaked in their blood. . .So much cries,so much pain,so much blood.Laugh at their sorry disposition, i can see them begging for their lifes, today i shall show no mercy,your hearts are mine. . .Die! Die! Die!
Re: My Book Of Rants! by tubabie(f): 8:00am On Jul 29, 2009
sino:

Like an adult who lost his childhood,like a child who became an adult,like an adult who lives like a child,like a child who acts like an adult,like an adult who doesnt want to be consumed by the child inside,like the child who cant wait to aquire his desires as an adult,like an adult who cant stop behaving like a child,like a child who is called an adult,like an adult who wants his childhood back,like a child who has just forgoten he his still a child,like one who wants acceptance from you who reject with no reason. . . Cursed be the day i seek acceptance from mere mortals, imortality is what i crave.Imortality, not that of God but of man . . . I can see them shaken with my presence,this isnt the rage, wait while i come for revenge.Nothing will gladn my heart than hear the thud of the enemies body hittn the earth,falln from the bullets of my guns.Smite their necks with my double edge blades. . .Get soaked in their blood. . .So much cries,so much pain,so much blood.Laugh at their sorry disposition, i can see them begging for their lifes, today i shall show no mercy,your hearts are mine. . .Die! Die! Die!

Hmmmm shocked shocked
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2009
lol sino do i know u? grin wink
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 6:03am On Jul 30, 2009
see this girl o
Re: My Book Of Rants! by spicy007(f): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2009
pent-up anger: Gimme my money, you rouge!!!

what has the world come to? the few good men are getting fewer today because the good they do end up unappreciated and even downright slighted.
na by force to do good? No
does dat mean good must not be done? No
u asked me for money to buy your ride, i loaned it to you based on the agreement that you would return it on an agreed date - 3 months from the date of loan. How do you hope to repay me? u give me your payment plan, it made sense to me
you said i was your only hope
i agreed based on trust as a friend
6 months down the line, you are cruising around town shamelessly in the 'loaned car' of yours, carrying chics up and down
i ask you for my money on timeless occasions and you are now telling me you dont have money
u dey craze? au u no go have?
u dey craze? abi u think say na ya fada money?
u begin dey reject my calls and delete my messages unread,
shame no catch you?
i go tell your father, mother, entire generation and anyone else who cares to listen that you owe me money.
almost half a million!! ori e baje ni?
Ole! barawo shege bansa!
I am like a woman scorned like which fury hell hath none, in the words of Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Carribean 3)
all i am saying is this! Pay up that which you owe me!!
End of discussion.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2009
spicy007:

pent-up anger: Gimme my money, you rouge!!!
u asked me for money to buy your ride, i loaned it to you based on the agreement that you would return it on an agreed date. you said i was your only hope
i agreed based on trust as a friend
6 months down the line, you are cruising around town shamelessly in the 'loaned car' of yours, carrying chics up and down
u begin dey reject my calls and delete my messages unread,
shame no catch you?
[/b]i go tell your father, mother, entire generation and anyone else who cares to listen that you owe me money.
almost half a million!! ori  e  baje ni?
Ole! barawo shege bansa!
Pay up that which you owe me!!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

[b]f**k that bastard!!

he's a piece of jack-shit, shameless, flat-ass broke sissy nyaga

he's a gad-damned yellow-bellied leach, a useless burden of Mother Earth's back

the sorta nyash-licking bros that gives the rest of us a bad name

cos this kinda ish is whata fine sista like you dont deserve.

My word: Put out a contract on him

Get some black-hearted brothers to do a number on him

Order a frigging communion on his lazy ass - nobody'll miss him

And if you aint gat the heart for all that gorry business, then just drop his name and address for us here; we'll take it up from there.

We'll make him puke until he's puked out the last dime,

then we'll break and grind his femur, radius, and scappula

then we'll chop off his fingers and make banga soup with it

then we'll pluck out his eyes and donate it to the nearest biology lab

then we'll make him eat sand and drink ink and mercilessly whip him with Fulani bulalas while he does one thousand, seven hundred and thirty-three push-up's

then we'll staple his ears to a wooden board and use it for target practice

and then. . . . we'll let him go. grin
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 1:04am On Jul 31, 2009
I seriously hope you had your agreement in writing. Signed and sealed.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sino(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2009
@blue, nah,but i know you,aint u blue with a spice; spicyblue lol.
Between the devil and the deep blue sea. Cant afford to loose the soul to d devil he doesnt deserve it,so i plunged into the vastness and coldness of the deep blue sea. Freedom i seek,freedom from being blue.Alas! Im surrounded in blue.I feel numb,imobility engulfs my limbs ive lost my blue streak.From the wide blue yonder i see a creature moving, can't move, can't cry for help.Slowly i sink watching as events playback in my memory.Shit! Its a shark,a blue shark,run boy run! Its no use i guess im dead,eye to eye with it,its eyes dark,desperate and delighted.The attack. . . I feel no pain, i see my bodypart torn away bit by bit, never new blood was blue my eyes must be faulty. Can't wait 4 dis to be over, im without a body now. It seems not interestd in my head,common end this misery i shoutd and cursed only for the blue shark to be swallowed by a blue whale.Hehehehe. . . Still sinking, everywhere seems Blue.Tryn to swim with my ears until i became blue in my face.This aint the botomless pit, its the deep blue sea! I can see the earth now,things are really strange here the earth here is blue always thought it would be dark yeah it is,it is dark blue.I lay endlessly waiting 4 what comes next.A blue crab approches its very swift it aims for my eye,i lost an eye. Can't believe this always wishd for blue eyes though im a true blue. . . The party of blue crabs marches towards their dinner,sighs,im helpless already. . .A favour i ask the blue crab if my brain has a blue matter dont eat cos its where this is coming from.Everywhere is black now its blueblack.Let it go,let this feeling go.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sino(m): 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2009
@tubabie hmmm what? Abeg fill me in o.
And where is the blazeman hope he aint in charge of aso ebi grin
@spicy007 me dey second kaybaba in his " rantopinion " lol just give the word.
@kay he be like say you been know the guy o with wetin u write, if i be the guy i go don ja go seme one tyme lol
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 12:15am On Aug 01, 2009
Loved the blue thing, Sino. I believe we've not been properly introduced
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ravenzord(m): 5:32am On Aug 01, 2009
bluespice:

ravenzord u claim to know me
where from pray tell undecided

Hmm,acquaintances from d game thread,Misunderstood sociable Young Man, remember?(U see,U'd not be 4getting me if U'd given me ur YIM add,re U gon' gimme now?)

@ OP:Hw come errtym I come on dis thread I'm not angry? I must store up some anger 4 d next tym.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2009
omg! its u!!!! cheesy

how r u?
lol ma bad forgive me for forgetting tongue

sino, one doesnt praise the acting queen without going noticed wink
let me formally welcome u to this thread cool
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sino(m): 6:21am On Aug 02, 2009
howdy everyone,

@vesc thank you, yeah we haven't im sino and you are? vesc, then, yeah we are properly introduced now abi? cool lol. im so delighted!

@blue thank you, your royal blueness; for your formal welcoming. smiley
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2009
Hey
Nice one,
Yeah kay as always support you with the best way to deal with the freakin scrub, madam,pray lets have his name,place of work n what kinda car,

I know you all are tired of my wining, but Bleep it, lemmie wine, and kay if you even think about thinking about callin me a tussy wit a p i will kill you,vesc dont smatt talk me,

Went for the burial was great,cept i was ambushed by a dozen aunts asking about the m question, it wasnt funny i assure you. . . .those people are worse than hyneas. . . .they just wont let me be, that time was tickin was pressed into every fibre of my being, couldnt they see i was hurtin. . . . .she left me for a good cause too. . .where will a brother start?maybe i will walk to the nearest brothel and just present them with on of its residents. . . .for i cant love another again. . . .invested all. . . . .i swear if they bother me again, a caro,peace,hope or joy will be presented to them, i had to sneakout of town without my rents knowing, dont trust my reaction when the showdown abt my marital status comes up. . .they dont even employ tact with it anymore

If i wasnt a coward. . . .i will hav ended it wit a bullet n eventually hav d last laugh. . .but that aint my style

Why did i tell her 2years. . .i honestly am ready,i was ready last year
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2009
Awww, Blaze. I wouldn't dream of smart talking you when you're in such apparent mental and emotional distress. Besides, it makes for great insight into how a Conan like bloke could be chaperoned. grin

I really hope that doesn't count for smart talk
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2009
@burial: did u cry brov? Its ok if u did. I'm kinda weepy myself *sniff*
Abt d M qtn, tell'em if they want it so much they can fking marry 1 themselvz! Dats wat i tell'em anyway smiley
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2009
Wale rite?
Tat counted as smart talk. . . .and well time in sync with me will make it up to you

Kay
Nah i dint cry . . . .feel evil for not doing so,took control of a cooling van and had my eveel ways with its contents,thus if any of you see a trail of beer cans from ilorin to lagos. . .guilty as charged. . . .i have me a beer gut now

With respect to tha big m
Never use to care till i met her then i started thinking 2boys and a gurl
Now. , . . . . .am just beat
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2009
Awww, that's so sweet lipsrsealed
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sino(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2009
Hi,
ari! U didnt even feel sober? I bet the morning afta would be a big over, Lol hmmm i think u need to stay more time in a religious sanctuary.
Talking about da M thingy. Im attending one at d moment what' s most interesting is the yummies. I can see em service eyeing, well i dont give a damn, this is what im here for. If u try any stunt, i will personally treat your fuckup. I go break the whole plate on your head then bath u in the stew,pour it into ur hole each and every one you've got. To even think a guy go fall me hand will make me more furious. Guy bend.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 2:22am On Aug 09, 2009
oh lord!
i could scream a radioactive downpour rite now
i hate it when old folks walk over me cos they think im a youngin
word! imma drop this good girl act and tell these idiots exactly how i feel
no its not acceptable to talk about every bleeping hair u see
its not acceptable to fling accusations in my face
and it isnt so damn compulsory to talk ecery friggin moment of every friggin day!
arggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
i hate being cultured
lord grant me the one opportunity to slap some well needed sense into these fools' empty skulls angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2009
sino

i dont do hangovers i just continue drinking lol

blue. . . . .way to go girl

well i have being basically slaughtering MI's CD

got hold of one about 2weeks ago

and thats all i blast in my car now

one of his songs caught my attention

the one in which he said, i am not a chicken am a rooster

which now brings me to this, what is the big difference between the two

asides the randiness that is, for we all know how randy roosters are, strutting around as

if the whole barn was designed for them, many a times 2 or 3 roosters chase after a poor hapless chicken

scratch, punch , claw and knock eachother off just to get some. . .

roosters are loud ass monfos . . . . . . .

the most obvious difference

chickens are females

roosters are males

what is MI really trying to say?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2009
Hehe. Nice to know you now listen to M.I. I wonder what took you so long.

I'm not a chicken I'm a rooster.

M.I. meant to use the words in dual comparison. I wish I remember all the logic terms. He's not chicken (sissy), he meant, and not that he's not a chicken. He's a rooster, for he crows (and is it far from the truth that he's male like a rooster?) in contrast with a chicken.

Probably the booze is interfering with your thoughts. I need to get you some real nigerian ish so you can light it up and blaze it
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2009
blaze i refuse to believe uve never payed homage to the white throne
its impossible! tongue
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sino(m): 1:17am On Aug 11, 2009
MI isn't he a fine rapper? @ari and v he aint a chicken he aint em other rappers bitch, he is a rooster all other rappers are his bitches lol. cool
hi blue
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2009
white throne?

is that a deity?

i have to tell you

i dont do deities ooo
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2009
lmfao! u know wat im talking about dont even play smart with me tongue

hi sino,
hi house

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (70) (Reply)

INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Without Promises... / Fighting Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.