Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Book Of Rants! - Literature (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Book Of Rants! (78632 Views)

Collection Of My Rants / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / My Book Of Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2010
lol my three fav doods having major aneurysms on my account
other than multiple penetration, i couldnt see anything capable of causing me more pleasure tongue
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2010
vescucci:

By the power vested in me by me, I hereby pronounce you man and woman, with or without the consent of said man. Make a million kay-bluespice hybrids. cheesy

Olodo grin

bluespice:

other than multiple penetration, i couldnt see anything capable of causing me more pleasure tongue

Mmh, na so we go take marry? Multiple ke? Na only one koboko i get o - and i sure don't do toys! If you're thinking of inviting those cheeky, yellow-bellied teenage boys downstairs over, better alert them to my 9mm guage shotgun first.

Where's my tv remote?? angry angry
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2010
bluespice:

All I see is a changed font and nothing else
Re: My Book Of Rants! by netotse(m): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2010
bluespice:

*crosses himself*
Re: My Book Of Rants! by tubabie(f): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2010
What's going on here? 'been a while i popped in

I can see Blue having her twisted fun . . . . . . . whatever you do, make sure those fonts are lost next time you type. . . .

bluespice:

So Ariblaze is back?. . . . . . . . cool

@Kay9,Vesc,Sino
You guys are still alive and kicking? Good to know!
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2010
netotse:

*crosses himself*
netose!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

kay, pls don't push it, will you marry me yes or no? i dont have time to waste angry

blaze what's good man smiley

tubabie!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss i promise the font is gone
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2010
bluespice:

kay, pls don't push it, will you marry me yes or no? i dont have time to waste angry

grin grin grin grin In all my years. . . .
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2010
for whatever reason i felt we were still on page 62

till i did i re-check.

yes i am in

apparently so are all you erring members

the funny thing is this i feed off your energies

and i would like to believe you off mine

so lets get this energies rolling

why are we acting like a buncha old people?

thus to start off,

to hell with you kay9

you are a wimp

get a life

and i suspect you are gay

vesc, we all know you are daddy and mummy's fav

do you have to come here and act that way?

grow a beard for heavens sake and claim spice as yours

bluspice

you are noting but an internet/virtual bad girl

in real life your are a yes ma, kinda girl,

spineless , no grit , no confidence

yep we know you,we just indulge your ways

tubabie

i know you

airhead, worse than a blond

i have brains on loan offer expires in 24hours

sisikil/jinx

you i hate

and wish you crucified

just for the pleasure of it

so ladies and gentlemen

my energy is on display

bring it on !!!!!!!!!! angry grin cool
Re: My Book Of Rants! by tubabie(f): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2010
ariblaze:

for whatever reason i felt we were still on page 62

till i did i re-check.

yes i am in

apparently so are all you erring members

the funny thing is this i feed off your energies

and i would like to believe you off mine

so lets get this energies rolling

why are we acting like a buncha old people?

thus to start off,

to hell with you kay9

you are a wimp

get a life

and i suspect you are gay

vesc, we all know you are daddy and mummy's fav

do you have to come here and act that way?

grow a beard for heavens sake and claim spice as yours

bluspice

you are noting but an internet/virtual bad girl

in real life your are a yes ma, kinda girl,

spineless , no grit , no confidence

yep we know you,we just indulge your ways

tubabie

i know you

airhead, worse than a blond

i have brains on loan offer expires in 24hours

sisikil/jinx

you i hate

and wish you crucified

just for the pleasure of it

so ladies and gentlemen

my energy is on display

bring it on !!!!!!!!!! angry grin cool

What!!!! Some nerves you've got.
With the crap you have scrawled here , I reckon you need the brains and not moi,
Such unforgivable nonsense from a spineless, loud-mouthed, and she-man like you wont be allowed twice. . . . . . .
If not, punishment:

Roman punishment,

Put the Ariblaze with his feet in the block,

Rub his feet with salt

Let Goat lick,

Goat starts to nibble,

Put more salt on the feet,

Goat nibbles skin off,

put more salt on feet,

And so on,

tongue tongue
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2010
A carnivorous goat. This must be tres painful for Aribonkers.

I had so many comebacks but my church mind won't allow me.

Get laid. Get drunk. Get high. Get dead.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2010
Blaze, blaze, blaze;  angry angry angry angry angry didn't your mum ever tell u never to fight the entire class? What do u think is gonna happen if i mobilize the entire rant crew and lead them on jihad against your sorry ars? Now see what you gone and done, calling me - ME!!! - a wimp. You really chewed it far out this time, hotshot.

Know what blaze, i think you are full sh!!t. You are so full of sh!!t, my toilet seat is considering suing for corporate espionage. And you know what else? I think you are the gay dude around here; how else do you explain leaving sino out of your verbal assault? Bet u have wet dreams filled with chasing poor sino round and round the mango tree grin grin grin

On the other hand tho, i kinda agree with your summary of blu and V.
Thing is, dude always struck me as being a little off the wavelength - u know, like them chubby-knuckled, syrupy, "i-will-report-u-to-my-mummy" bunch. Dyamn it, V, u sucketh. grin

P.S: I almost forgot; Blu-honey, i hereby officially, categorically and angrily refuse to marry you!! There i said it. Why, u ask? Because . . . . well, because u are fine and cute and tall (no, wait, u aint tall tongue) and smart and crazy in the bedroom and have shiny teeth and so so take-me-away-ish. . . 
U see, blu, those same qualities describe Alena, the vampire.

Ok, honest truth: i dun wanna wake up on my marriage bed with my balls missing and a Japanese katana poking outta my ars.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2010
tubabie:

Put the Ariblaze with his feet in the block,

Rub his feet with salt

Let Goat lick,

Goat starts to nibble,

Put more salt on the feet,

Goat nibbles skin off,

put more salt on feet,

And so on,

tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sirgeorge(m): 12:04am On Jul 17, 2010
@ariblaze
awesome post man.keep em coming
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2010
heheheheheheh@twobabie(name sounds like one of them toneless naija musicians , sure you not related to she-baby?

btw you can do better than that sorry ass attack on me, come on. . . . .with an entire class this lame(without kay9 of course)

why wont i pick on em all

vesc one word. . . . . . . . .OLODO

kay9. . . . . . . . .ok you my tag partner. . . . .but really you and i on the same team, would be annihilation

sino9. . . . . . . is gay? hmm no wonder i dint remember him, his ass is always outta the door as i am stepping into the building

Sir george. . . . . . . .before we commune step in and lets have a look at you

everyone where is bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2010
Sorry soulless wraiths want to get the worst outta me. Stupid mosquitoes think I'm Jesus and they need my blood for salvation. I'm not a little pissed. I'm a fire breathing dragon but y'all are small fish to fry, unworthy of my breath. I'm too old for all this shitty play acting.

Ariblaze, the next composition about committing suicide better be from heaven, sorry, hell. Grow some cojones and tell Sisi you don't sleep without fantasizing about a white picket fence surburbian life with her. It reminds me of Stephen King's Misery. Good luck

Kay, you're now officially Blaze's screwbuddy. Enough said. I don't have the heart to yab you, only console you. Wear diapers. But just for dessert, slap the first mopol you meet and come back to tell me how tough you are.

Bluespice, you want to marry a super gay (recessive jealous of Sino type) whose bisexual, heart broken and suicidal partner fantasizes about Sisikill (your heartthrob's secretary) and creams himself. And the olive in the martini, he doesn't even want you. You have a major cretin/vermin fetish

All others, Jesus loves you. Use a condom if you must play. Don't drink and drive. Go to school and actually graduate. Don't look V in the eye.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2010
vescucci:

Sorry soulless wraiths want to get the worst outta me. silly mosquitoes think I'm Jesus and they need my blood for salvation. I'm not a little pissed. I'm a fire breathing dragon but y'all are small fish to fry, unworthy of my breath. I'm too old for all this shitty play acting.

Ariblaze, the next composition about committing suicide better be from heaven, sorry, hell. Grow some cojones and tell Sisi you don't sleep without fantasizing about a white picket fence surburbian life with her. It reminds me of Stephen King's Misery. Good luck

Kay, you're now officially Blaze's screwbuddy. Enough said. I don't have the heart to yab you, only console you. Wear diapers. But just for dessert, slap the first mopol you meet and come back to tell me how tough you are.

Bluespice, you want to marry a super gay (recessive jealous of Sino type) whose bisexual, heart broken and suicidal partner fantasizes about Sisikill (your heartthrob's secretary) and creams himself. And the olive in the martini, he doesn't even want you. You have a major cretin/vermin fetish

All others, Jesus loves you. Use a condom if you must play. Don't drink and drive. Go to school and actually graduate. Don't look V in the eye.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin At last! AT LONG LAST -- V shows some balls, by thunder!!!! And about time, too. I was seriously beginning to doubt my man's ranting CV. grin grin grin Bravo, V, bravo,  i'm proud of u, man.

But wait o, "i should wear diapers"? Aah-aah, V, c'mon! That's way below even the freaking gay belt!  angry angry

And what was that last line of yours? Don't look V in the eye; wassat? You cross-eyed or sumthing? Or is it some new, cool, Super-V wise-crack? Please explain.

blaze, forget it; i ain't tagging sh!!t. You calling for Blu? You'll have better luck screaming for Santa; u should've fc.uk!ng better known better than start a War-Of-Words in a rant thread.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2010
why?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2010
Did your brain catch a cold? If it's not on leave that is. Na me you write all this lullaby for? In half a dozen stanzas? It really works o. I'll use it again tonight. Sisi has a gun, don't forget.

Gay9, your lover says he has pumpkin sized testicles and he supposes it's a good thing. He put silicone implants for there? First time I met the imp, curse the day, Priapus was punishing him. I wonder what you made him do this time. Both of you enjoy.

See them picking on Blu. If you mention my and Blu's name in the same sentence, it'd better contain 'kill.'
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2010
lmao

ok vesc would [b]kill [/b]for blu grin
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Ejadamen(f): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin
Been a while but I see you folks have been busy. Would have liked to join in but first I have to rant about my internet service provider who seem to have mucus for brains. They deserve to be shot or better still given tubabie's roman punishment. How can they collect my hard earned money and give no service and still have the temerity not to explain what's wrong! If I were Storm I would use lightening to set fire to their stations nationwide. Let's see how they'll speak people's language then. angry  Lower lifeforms pretending to be sophisticated. Making me resort to borrowing a friend's modem. Wait till i get time to visit a shop with my goons, I'll torch the building angry
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2010
I'd vote you for President, Ejadamen.

Blaze, go immolate yourself
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2010
vesc. . . .can you still see the 6 stanza post?

i sent that thing yesterday and believe me its yet to come up here

thus i wonder how you read it.

btw we are on page 63 right?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2010
I still see it, the darn pain to the eyes. In its many lingos
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2010
I dont see anything. Wonder if Seun has anything to do with it . . .

vescucci:

I still see it, the darn pain to the eyes. In its many lingos

V, hold yuh darn horses for a sec and tell us what the blasted ballad says. angry
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2010
I see it when I browse with my phone. I'll check if it's visible when I come online proper later tonight. Check his last posts and you may be lucky. Or unlucky, as the case may be

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (70) (Reply)

Without Promises... / Fighting Back! / Purple Roses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.