Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

My Book Of Rants! - Literature (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Book Of Rants! (78455 Views)

Collection Of My Rants / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / My Book Of Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2010
hi blaze, blue, V, EjaD, sino, and (if my orbs ain't deceiving me) CEO Sisi_Kill. . . . hi old friend wink

can see we have a coupla newbies, too; hi to y'all.

tubabie, u posted a split sec before i did, so i'm modifying this for u.

angry

Just the same old me, signing in.

Now, will somebody please roll out the Ranting War machine??
Re: My Book Of Rants! by tubabie(f): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2010
@Kay9
Whatever! *rolls eyes*

Anyway why don't you try rolling out the Ranting Machine your timid self and be put in your place!
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
Guess i've been away too long; i've forgotten how we show affection around here.

tubabie, put the shut to the up, and keep it canned. Step on my toe again, and i'll eat u for dinner. I WILL EAT U.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Ejadamen(f): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2010
Razenvord,me thinks we live in the same city. When you find the nitwit who decided to make such a location blunder lemme know. I have special evil plans for such nitwits.

@kay9,either rant or spill the hawaii goodies.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2010
sino, 'fore i decide how to reply you, tell me if that was a greeting or the most pathetic attempt at gaining my presence

sisi i so badly want to hurt you but that little twist of that thirsty biatch nature that makes every pain i inflict on you felt by me is the only reason i wont, how could you leave me aloe wondering where the flipping blazes you were? angry angry angry angry

vesc, like i said, biatch sat you funky self down fore i bring my paddle and give you a good spanking, punk arse biatch!

kay, i stalked you, kissed your arse, groveled, even asked your arse to marry me and you refused and you phukcing dare to mention my name? pls die slowly

rave, don't talk to me.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2010
^^my biatttttch sey sumtin , yes am stalkin uu
liv him alone angry angry angry angry tongue cool cool
now i wud kip u dem wondering
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 12:01am On Oct 29, 2010
lol y are u stalking a small girl like me? what have i done?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by oyinda3(f): 12:26am On Oct 29, 2010
It's now all crashing down like a mixture of heavy rainfalls and hail. Why did i choose to do this? why did i start something i'm now have a terrible time finishing. It's not that it can't be done. it can. just that everything is out of her control. like the rainfall two days ago that prevented the trip from happening. And the lady from four days ago with her silly mistake. She says she's sorry it was a mistake. Yea apology accepted. but it ruined my plans. How will i get these all done? when will the sun come out? When will i stop depending on the grey honda accord and the weather and the silly lady and my cell phone and their emails. Why can't it be just myself. She hates the unpredictable nature of this task. I'm waiting for this thunderstorm to cease and hoping for a peaceful sunshine to appear and rest over my soul. too soothe and calm her. she's still confident that it will all fall into place. eventually.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sino(m): 7:21am On Oct 29, 2010
@blue, pathetic! haa but it did get your attention lol thinking i was fit to compete with shakespare (sighs). Anywayz i salute her royal spicyness.
@kay9 you traveled to hawaii? Hmmm u better start ranting before i change my mind about you(don't want you to be like you know who: big,ugly&mean blaze)
@raven long time dude, would have given u a warm welcome but hey! You've been infected with the dreaded female virus
hi v even if you don't reciprocate the kind gesture i'm not vexed i see your hands are full.
hello tubabie, ejadamen, sisi,oyinda,blaze how are you girls doing?
yeah i've got a rant, almost forgot.
why can't i be weird for just a day? Get a tattoo on my shoulder,a scorpion or cobra. Get a weird looking chain around my neck, eye shadows, pierce my eye lids,nose,tongue,lips,paint my nails black! Make people scared of me yeah feel no emotion,no sense of good judgement,no fear of consequence so i can shout at my nosy neighbour to go hug a transformer for i give no f abt what she thinks,kill the bastards that think they can make my life miserable cos they've got money. Just wana be alone, let me be alone!
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Ejadamen(f): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2010
Now look what you made me do! angry I thought we had an agreement,then you bring temptation my way. Only a fool would attempt to chase a rat away with cheese. Now you're giving me sly looks like I did something wrong? Think again. I definitely do not need the guilt. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would you that? Now I'm mad at you. I'm so pissed that I woke up with a bleeping headache that won't go away! I would like to smack you till you're on your knees begging for my forgiveness. I deserve more than that self-righteous attitude you put up and I will show you.
I'm also mad at time,you move to slow. I've got smirks to slap off people's faces,people to shock,my agenda to complete and you're dragging your feet? Move along time,I'm tired of waiting for you.
Stupid headache! angry
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Ejadamen(f): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2010
I thought I had heard it all but nah you actually managed to surprise me. Let me put it real simple to you: you are a fool, an eediot, a bleeping addict who just won't quit. What are you a slowpoke? Have you forgotten you're not a kid? How can you let yourself be used and abused,repeatedly! Then you come to me and whine. If I didn't love you like a sister and you didn't live so far I would have whooped your behind so bad no man will ever pay your bride price and you would deserve it too. angry I'm not even mad at the sadist,I'm mad at you who decided to be a masochist. Ay ay ay! You better not come near me right now or I'll have you committed and recommended for brain transfer and this time I'll ensure you gt the brain of an adult. You buggering fool.

One good did come out of this rant,the headache is gone tongue
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2010
Sino, my dawg. My bad. Oke yi ko je ka ri oke ohun, ya dig? Blue, they say once you treat people like equals, they go on and start to believe it. You're denoted to last chic in my harem. Even late entries Tubabie and Oyinda have overtaken you. If I hear another word from you, I'll let that perv ID ravish you. Eja, let Gay9 fix you up with a mean desert eagle. You'll never have headaches again.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2010
vescucci:

Sino, my dawg. My bad. Oke yi ko je ka ri oke ohun, ya dig? Blue, they say once you treat people like equals, they go on and start to believe it. You're denoted to last chic in my harem. Even late entries Tubabie and Oyinda have overtaken you. If I hear another word from you, I'll let that perv ID ravish you. Eja, let Gay9 fix you up with a mean desert eagle. You'll never have headaches again.

heyyy mister wot your tongue , did u loose your virginity to me @ 40
or was your bum--hole finggggered at a tender age by sum1 wiv similar names to me
plss liv me o , i wud strongly advice u to di lane eeh mu oo

@blueey
biaatch look wot u caused having some schizophrenia patient chasing me all around , not noin is  brain had miscalculated identities
btwn wetin u stil dey find here , i no who it is now , damn good wiv scrabble , i decode  wink cheesy grin cool
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2010
Get a bandage and stop bleeding all over the darn thread. And with the way you write, I think your oblongata has been infected with a tissue eating virus. Not that there's much for the virus to begin with anyway. Blue, which part of town have you been visiting? How manage this eww chingum take stick to your shoe?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2010
hmm u shud i comment
oops i tink i shud .
vescucci:

Get a bandage and stop bleeding all over the darn thread. And with the way you write, I think your oblongata has been infected with a tissue eating virus. Not that there's much for the virus to begin with anyway. Blue, which part of town have you been visiting? How manage this eww chingum take stick to your shoe?

wow damn a gud  creative writer , i wonder y your assss still recycles sanitary towels as an occupation
Bleeding!! undecided undecided u mentioned ,oh i see u keep seeing and dreaming  blood cus u can seem 2 get over wot u encounter daily .listen i dont no u , dont care to no u . so boog off your hoozing in my hears

@blueeey
tel him wot town u visited dat got u hunting around for my memorabilia  wink grin cool cool
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2010
Lol. I won't hooze in your hears anymore.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2010
hi blu, V, sino, EjaD, Sisi, Id

hi everybody else.

blaze has been de-throned; i'll drink to his grave later.

blu, i luv u too. boys' scout's honor. My arse was just too thick to notice all the wet kisses u were slapping on 'em.

Ejad, if i had a Badge of Fury to award, i'd give it to u. U represent. Please buy a matchete and behead the slow-poke already. Slowly.

sino, whadup dawg? u almost the regular Grinch now, congrats! grin

Id, can see u've already made urself at home; i likey. Keep at it long enough and u might just get a permanent seat on the Ranters Council. But in the mean time i think u should shove yo head up that part of the human anatomy where the sun dont shine. Just saying.

V . . . . i dunno, man, seems them ladies have gotten to u finally. And before u blow yo fragile top and go all "gay9" on me, take a bros' advice and chill already. i ain't patronizing u dude, i just like the old, cucumber-cool V better.

-----------------------------------------------

I'm not angry. i'm not even slightly annoyed. i'm happy; very, very happy.

The reason: very soon, i'm gonna finally have the chance to bust a cap in my boss' arse. Literally.

Oh yes, my boss.

My hectoring, domineering, Shylock-cloned, pot-bellied (like a drum, no less!), bully of a boss. Got a name for him too; Godzilla.

For months now have i been praying and fasting for a chance to get my lick in at Godzilla;

For many many days and nights have my cries been going up to the Lord of Hosts for just one chance - ONE CHANCE ONLY! - to take a grenade-launcher to Godzilla's family jewels. And what a delightful spectacle that will be - i get an erection just thinking about it!

Godzilla has made my life bitter;

Godzilla has made my office life bitter;

Godzilla has made my out-of-office life bitter;

i wake up in the morning and i have an ugly taste in my mouth because of Godzilla

9:45am saturday morning and i'm happy humping my area-code, and my fone rings - Godzilla!

Godzilla calls me over to his office, yells @me for the better part of 20mins n asks me to get the hell out again . . . .

admitedly i'm somthing of a hothead myself, but i'm not mean about it! Godzilla's mean, wicked and terribly sanctimonious - in that order!

And to top it off, every monday morn, he comes in and goes: Please lets pray for the week.

Fcck that i say!! Pray, and then come around and lord it over me later, abi? Ama-ala parakwa igwe gi dia!

Its our assistant manager that i pity most. Pity, see, cos i'm tired of sympathizing with the fella; he's such a wuss!

I mean, i've seen lots of wusses in my time, but this codger actually made a career out of it.

godzilla: mr x where are u coming from?

mr x: sir, i'm sorry sir, i went to have lunch. its 12:45pm sir, its lunch time. . .

godzilla: mr x, why didnt u take permission before going out? even if its lunch time, what if i want u to do something else?

mr x: i'm sorry sir, very sorry sir, i apologize sir, please sir. . . .

I mean, what da fxxk??!!

not to boast but i've gottn 3 queries in the last 4 months; each as ridiculous as the one before and after it. the simple truth is that i just won't be bullied.

i've prayed and prayed for godzilla to make the crazy mistake of hitting me - of his any one of his extremities actually making physical contact with any part of my skin

mehn, that day even vultures will stay clear of his remains,

i'll whip his arse so bad, sooooooo bad the arse-whooping will affect his wife and kids at home.

i'll put a HURTIN' on him, a HURTIN' so weekid he's gonna be hearing his soul screaming for release. . . .

but, anyways, like i said, i'm not angry

i'm not even ranting anymore

afterall, my prayer request is about to be answered

and when that glorious day comes - when that hallelujah glorious day comes -

i'm gonna slice and dice Godzilla's remains with a rusty razor blade and pack it all up in a card-board paper box.

and then i'm gonna hand in my resignation and proceed to church for thanksgiving.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2010
kay, like i said, die painfully and slowly

vesc i love you, let it go, pick your battles man, green looks good on you

phukcing hell man! like seriously what the actual phukc! sort your self 'fore this shiet escalates n blows in my mu'phukcing face! i mean there's only so much battering i can go thru 'fore i loose it, dont even know what i'll do when i loose it cos yeah. . . .

ugh! phukc this man, yo, head, heart or whoever the phukc is causing this stupid constriction in my chest every weekend, sort your ish out fore i do somn stupid n we both suffer for it!

Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2010
bluespice:

kay, like i said, die painfully and slowly

grin grin grin grin blu, will u marry me?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2010
i'll answer you with that same question in a few years after you must have degraded yourself beyond human capability and with a series of ugly grinning emoticons
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2010
bluespice:

i'll answer you with that same question in a few years after you must have degraded yourself beyond human capability and with a series of ugly grinning emoticons

Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2010
----> on to the next one
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2010
bluespice:

----> on to the next one

Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2010
*chuckle*
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 1:12am On Oct 30, 2010
bluespice:

*chuckle*

quarrel's over!!!! teeheheee!! grin
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 1:42am On Oct 30, 2010
kay9:

quarrel's over!!!! teeheheee!! grin
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 30, 2010
bluespice:

ohhh marrr garrssssh, say it isn't so shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy kiss
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2010
ok i can see the loony babies have finally grown up

like owls who dominate a small part of the forest ,thus start to think they rule the skies above the jungle

i am a freaking god . . . .eti po to

i would eat you all up in one swoop, funny thing. . .would still be hungry for more

because i drink zobo now doesn't mean i still don't have a thirst for blood(your blood, if need be)

i gave you guys room , because like chicks there is noting to be gained from trying to make a meal out of you

waste of my bloody time. . . . .due to my marrying the cloak of harmlessness ,you cockroaches really think you can play catch with god.

i dont even know where to start. . . . .its been a while, if any of you pawns feel lucky step to the plate. . . even my being rant rusty wont spare you the poo filled fate that awaits you

gay9- dethroned. . . . . .you confuse me for a puny little human like you. . . . . i own the throne ,the throne is an extension of me

btw: nice happy rant though

sisikill. . . . . . you madam will always be that clueless

vesc. . . . .you try too hard

blu. . . . . .need i say more

for the peeps i dint mention their names. . . . its on purpose(gimmie a good reason to recognize you in the house of rant)
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2010
ariblaze:

. . .its been a while, if any of you pawns feel lucky step to the plate. . . even my being rant rusty wont spare you the poo filled fate that awaits you

I'm on the plate.

Seeing as we've both been absent for a while, tis only fair we take the first round.

So, whatchu got?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2010
ariblaze:

blu. . . . . .need i say more

actually pls do
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sino(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2010
hmmm, thanks for not mentioning my name blaze,we all know you scared of me lol but that wont make me not say my mind. I'm sick and fcking tired of trying to prove a fcking point, wether you like me or you fcking hate me i dont bloody care blaze! You can go drown yourself in a pool of your own sweat yeah it would do me a lot good.
kay9, godzilla, i like that lol. Erm if you go on with ya kamikaze stunt well i manage a fish farm, i can make you partner in 2yrs.
blue are you ignoring me?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Ejadamen(f): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2010
Kay9,your rant was kiss and made me grin

Sino you disappoint me,addressing Blaze would only serve to inflate his balloon head. Just ignore cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply)

Without Promises... / Fighting Back! / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.