Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! (11696 Views)

My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by netotse(m): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
chaircover: But seriously that man should be watched

. . If he can beat his wifes junior sister like that in her mothers house, he can easily beat up his own wife in bis own house.

and the silly wife who is joining hand to help her husband beat another woman. . her own case is pashon ti won fi na iyale.

we are too violent as a society. everything is bash bash bash

What happened to sitting down and sorting things out. What makes you a strong person is not the strength of your fists, but the ability to keep it together when you are pushed.

God forbid what will he say if during the beating the poster fell and hit her head and died. Go to kirikiri prison and ask people what got them there. You will shed tears when you hear from the horses mouths the minor things that escalated to manslaughter.

Walking away is not cowardice, It shows a lot of maturity and inner strength. If a mopol officer had pointed at him, would he have removed belt and beat him up. We should learn to restrain ourselves.

God forbid what will she say if when she hit him with the kettle he slumped and died.

Both parties were wrong in this case, it's all too simple to dress the woman up as a victim.
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by armyofone(m): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
It is your sister I pity o.
cain wey dem take beat .....how does the parable goes sef grin
somebarry help me with it bo.
Na ya sister's turn soon, she go hear weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Very disrespectful man. Beating your 29years old sister inlaw? shocked shocked
say waitin? dem never born you at all at all.
what are you waiting for OP, abeg gather awon omo boyz to give it back to him.
grin
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by deols(f): 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
armyofone: It is your sister I pity o.
cain wey dem take beat .....how does the parable goes sef grin
somebarry help me with it bo.
Na ya sister's turn soon, she go hear weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Very disrespectful man. Beating your 29years old sister inlaw? shocked shocked
say waitin? dem never born you at all at all.
what are you waiting for OP, abeg gather awon omo boyz to give it back to him.
grin

lol

I like your username btw
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by thorpido(m): 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
What kind of BIL is laying hands on a SIL?Very disrespectful.The guy is just not a matured guy at all.
@Op,you obviously infuriated him and I guess you and your BIL have issues to settle.You seem to have a deep seated beef about something for each other.

If it's possible for you to stay away from them,just find your own level.
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by Abali1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
coogar:

i don't support violence too but it's sometimes necessary. she provoked the bro-in-law & she was pointing finger at him. he was only defending himself - what's he meant to do? wait for her to strike the first blow?
Coogar,
How did she provoke the Bro-In-Law? By asking that he return the book that she borrowed him?
Guy, forget story. If that BIL jam person like my sister (or even you) one person go reach heaven that day.
As in BIL, come to my own house to beat me up. Chai! na docile people full that family.
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by Abali1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
netotse:

God forbid what will she say if when she hit him with the kettle he slumped and died.

Both parties were wrong in this case, it's all too simple to dress the woman up as a victim.
Let him slump and die naw. Why will anyone come to my house and lay his or her hand on me?
I hate the way people are reacting to this thread. What manner of man, goes to other people's house to beat them up?

3 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
Na wa oo. Your sista gave birth and came to live in your house. Her husband comes and beats you up in your own house.I don't no what must have transpired to make him even think of beating you up but I can't help but wonder why your sista who just delivered is in your house instead of her husband's house.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by Abali1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
deols:

And that is a good thing abi. At least she used a kettle on him. I hope he will have to nurse it for long or develop an hematoma as a result.

The Op made a big mistake. If it were my sister, that guy must surely end up in the hospital. There are no two ways about it. Even in there own house, my BIL or any other person for that matter will not dare lay his or her hands on my sister. And if you must do that, make sure that you do not stay around afterwards.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by netotse(m): 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abali1:
Let him slump and die naw. Why will anyone come to my house and lay his or her hand on me?
I hate the way people are reacting to this thread. What manner of man, goes to other people's house to beat them up?

Guy...I dont care about the guy, he was totally wrong to have slapped the babe, I agree the OPs sister needs to be careful as he would probably batter her if she points at him too.

that said...OP clearly has anger management issues, I'm surprised a lot of people seem to think she is blameless in this matter

tbh it's impressive she was honest enough to tell us what actually happened.
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by coogar: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
deols:
What in the Op says she issued threats??

You are trying by all means to justify what he did. She did not even say that she abused him.

what do angry people say when they wave the finger? isn't it "don't ever try this & that again with me & reh reh reh?" the OP said she was boiling like red beans & she "overreacted". can you in your infinite wisdom tell us what she meant by that?

Abali1:
Coogar,
How did she provoke the Bro-In-Law? By asking that he return the book that she borrowed him?
Guy, forget story. If that BIL jam person like my sister (or even you) one person go reach heaven that day.
As in BIL, come to my own house to beat me up. Chai! na docile people full that family.

read her 2nd post......
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by Abali1(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
netotse:

Guy...I dont care about the guy, he was totally wrong to have slapped the babe, I agree the OPs sister needs to be careful as he would probably batter her if she points at him too.

that said...OP clearly has anger management issues, I'm surprised a lot of people seem to think she is blameless in this matter

tbh it's impressive she was honest enough to tell us what actually happened.
even if Op has anger issues, a BIL has no right. Absolutely No Right, to lay his fingers on OP.
So if I point a finger at you during arguement you will slap me and beat me, EVEN IN MY OWN HOUSE?
Coogar bro, the BIL met a cool headed person. Because some people will actually make sure that either one of them ends up in a hospital bed. I ain't exaggerating.
I actually had a cousin that after being beaten up by her uncle (mothers brother), went to the kitchen after everything has calmed down. Boiled water, and poured it on her UNCLE.
It's a true story.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by Abali1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
coogar:

what do angry people say when they wave the finger? isn't it "don't ever try this & that again with me & reh reh reh?" the OP said she was boiling like red beans & she "overreacted". can you in your infinite wisdom tell us what she meant by that?

read her 2nd post......

I read the second post, and I still insist that BIL was wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
What kind of human being are you?
Jeez!
coogar:

i don't support violence too but it's sometimes necessary. she provoked the bro-in-law & she was pointing finger at him. he was only defending himself - what's he meant to do? wait for her to strike the first blow?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
If a BIL tried that on me, his status will change from DEAR BROTHER INLAW to LATE BROTHER INLAW RIP

I will go Keanu Reeves (the matrix and man of tai chi) on him. Anu ohia
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by coogar: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abali1:
I read the second post, and I still insist that BIL was wrong.

ok.....
if people learn to control their anger issues, stuff like this are easily avoidable. don't complain when you pinch someone & he returns the gesture with a bullet. surely, it's disproportionate but if you did not pinch, He wouldn't need to shoot at anyone.

lorretta u: What kind of human being are you?
Jeez!

madam loretta, calm down....
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by deols(f): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
coogar:

what do angry people say when they wave the finger? isn't it "don't ever try this & that again with me & reh reh reh?" the OP said she was boiling like red beans & she "overreacted". can you in your infinite wisdom tell us what she meant by

she could have shouted..she did not necessarily abuse him.

'Give me back my book and dont ever take it again' can be said while waving a finger. It does not mean that she abused him.
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by veave(f): 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
@coogar.
i spit on ur shoe.
@OP.
u dey cry? go and get 4 hefty guys to treat his Bleep up. after that run to the police station and report first,, tear ur cloth ma.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by coogar: 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
deols:
she could have shouted..she did not necessarily abuse him.

'Give me back my book and dont ever take it again' can be said while waving a finger. It does not mean that she abused him.

verbal aggression is a form of abuse. grin
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by deols(f): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abali1:
The Op made a big mistake. If it were my sister, that guy must surely end up in the hospital. There are no two ways about it. Even in there own house, my BIL or any other person for that matter will not dare lay his or her hands on my sister. And if you must do that, make sure that you do not stay around afterwards.

Your sister is blessed to have a protective brother like you. My very much younger bro, while walking with me stays by the main road. He'd rather walk close to the moving vehicle.

It is good to have siblings you can count on. Not one that is asking why you provoked him

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by PureOhio(f): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
coogar:

stop avoiding me.. we need to talk..get on your damn phone.
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
PureOhio:

Coogar is living up to his name right in @ile's very before?
Make e sha end for phone call

Coogar, visit CC's shop. Intel has it that she sells all kinds of Cond** for African men's blokos. All shapes and sizes both those uncovered (circumcised) and those still wearing hoodies (uncircumcised)
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by deols(f): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
coogar:

You won't give up abi?

fact is, she did not say she shouted. and she could have said a lot of non abusive words while waving her hand.

Would you have acted like the BIL?

If Op is your sis, will your reaction be the same?
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by deols(f): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
jennykadry: If a BIL tried that on me, his status will change from DEAR BROTHER INLAW to LATE BROTHER INLAW RIP

I will go Keanu Reeves on him. Anu ohia

This got me laughing. hahaha
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by Godmother(f): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
Some people are concluding here. I was cooking at the gas closs to the window and my brother-in-law was at that door. My family kitchen is very wide and big, so how did I point at his face? Me I always say things the way they are. I DID NOT shout at him, which is why I was shocked when he slapped me.

Why would I shout at him? This is someone I go to for male advice when he comes to my house. I said earlier that we were friends and even though we grew apart I still go to seek his opinion on male issues.
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
Don't mind Coogar, he is stirring you's up.
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by coogar: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
PureOhio:

huh?

deols:
You won't give up abi?
fact is, she did not say she shouted. and she could have said a lot of non abusive words while waving her hand.

she said she "overreacted" grin

Would have acted like the BIl? If Op is your sis, will your reaction be the same?

i wouldn't have - i doubt i can even sit & eat beans in my in-law's place. however, this does not mean other men won't overreact & such scenarios should have been avoided. just because barrack obama will not slap a woman does not mean orji kalu wouldn't.

jennykadry:
Coogar is living up to his name right in @ile's very before?
Make e sha end for phone call

Coogar, visit CC's shop. Intel has it that she sells all kinds of Cond** for African men's blokos. All shapes and sizes both those uncovered (circumcised) and those still wearing hoodies (uncircumcised)

no cause for alarm, na mistaken identity. grin
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by Abali1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
deols:

Your sister is blessed to have a protective brother like you. My very much younger bro, while walking with me stays by the main road. He'd rather walk close to the moving vehicle.

It is good to have siblings you can count on. Not one that is asking why you provoked him

LOL, at protective brother.
I am not talking about me protecting my sister. My sister will send the man (woman no fit try am) to the emergency ward.
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by PureOhio(f): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
coogar:

huh?

Shut up and stop protecting a foolish online reputation and get your crusty arse to your damn phone. UPS is bothering me. Geez!
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by coogar: 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
PureOhio:

Shut up and stop protecting a foolish online reputation and get your crusty arse to your damn phone. UPS is bothering me. Geez!

are you silly? do i know you?
what's UPS?
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by Abali1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
coogar:

ok.....
if people learn to control their anger issues, stuff like this are easily avoidable. don't complain when you pinch someone & he returns the gesture with a bullet. surely, it's disproportionate but if you did not pinch, He wouldn't need to shoot at anyone.

This back and forth will not solve anything. Just pray that in your wild imaginations that you don't encouunter people who will return violnce with violence a hundred times over.
The story I narrated earlier was a true life story, and I doubt that even those that witnessed the pouring of Hot Boiling Water will ever forget it. And Nobody ever tried laying hands on that particular cousin, ever again.
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by PureOhio(f): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
coogar:

are you silly? do i know you?
what's UPS?

That's how you catch a pathetic liar. A caveman knows what UPS is. At least deny sensibly.

Stop trying to save face with you friends on here. Get away from your screen and come sort yourself out. Fast!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. / Saying ''thank You' After Meal Still Relevant In Our Society? / Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.