Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! (11698 Views)

My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by Godmother(f): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
sisisioge:
Ndi werey BIL! I hope OP has longed moved out of the family house and completely minded her business away from the sadist and his wife. If there is ever a family event that brings you together, just treat him like any other guest...nothing too personal!

BIL flogging SIL in her father's house! Hian! Ndi oshi gbaa niyen ke! Whew!

BTW, hope your sister is fine? I can imagine the occasional floggings the bobo will be giving her. Chai! May God give trouble a good distance from us.

Yea, I'm married now with a family of my own. And you are right, whenever we meet I keep him at arms length. I might have forgotten the issue but there are some things an adult never forgets.

We greet and talk lightly, but that's about it.
Re: My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! by donkelz(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Norabay:
Hi don, i like the way you comment, can i speak with you it very urgent.i need advice.

You can WhatsApp me via the no on my signature or mail me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saying ''thank You' After Meal Still Relevant In Our Society? / Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. / Who Is The True Elder Between The Twin Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.