Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

@ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. (13120 Views)

Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by italo: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
JMAN05:

You refuse to answer and respond to my posts appropraitely. answer the beginning question and respond appropriately. thanks. waiting.

That is where you err. first, i ask, who gave Jesus the revelation? why should he be given a revelation in the first since he knows all? Rev. 1:1. ur answer.

I dont kno why the alpha and omega should be given the revelation.

italo: This is another shameful lie.

Rev 22:12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13[b] I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.[/b]”

14 Blessed are those who do His (Jesus is clearly referring to the father here, meaning he is the one speaking) commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God(clearly referring to the father again) will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away[k] his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” (this is a repeat of Jesus words in verse 22).

Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

Clearly Jesus addresses himself as "the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last"

Why are you Jehovah's Witnesses so full of falsehood?

Abi can other people help us judge the passage above?

Jesus Christ: “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore."

You lie that "the first and last" Jesus said is a title that means something different from that of God.

What does it mean and where does the Bible tell you its meaning?
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by loveroftruth: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
true2god: @ JMAN05, r u a christian or a JW? I have asked this questiom earlier and i didnt get any reaponse frm u.

Jw are not part of any other organized religion.

They are just on their own, not affiliated with any other group.

But they love all men as can be seen by the fact that they carry the msg of hope and promises of everlasting life to them in their houses all over the world, giving people an oppurtunity to gain the greatest gift of all, 'everlasting life'.

This they do free of charge.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
JMAN05:

His spirit is His active force. the holy spirit.
hehe did you see the greek and tense used for Spirit? Lol so hilarious. Does active force have a will and capability to manifest personal traits like comfort, convict, guide? Since the Spirit of God is the active force of God, which one is the INACTIVE force? Lol. Btw is this your organizational official statement or your opinion? SMH!
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by loveroftruth: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
@Jman

Do you see the kind of People you are dealing with below ?

This is also another lie. So, take note and be as Gentle as a Dove and as wise as a serpent, Jesus said.
woky: how do u expect him to answer dis question?
The JW blv that all non-witness ar part of satan world, if Jman sis should gt married to a non-witness, she will b disfellowship and am sure that jman won't talk to her..

To answer that question, NO, Jw dont disfellowship anybody for marrying outsider.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
loveroftruth: @Jman

This is also another lie. So, take note and be as Gentle as a Dove and as wise as a serpent, Jesus said.

To answer that question, NO, Jw dont disfellowship anybody for marrying outsider.

that is why we want jman to defend your org but he has been dodging it. But yoog said his sister will be disfellowshiped so is he lying?
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by italo: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
JMAN05:
Those false unbiblical teaching you have cannot be supported by Jehovah.
When we said Jesus wasn't coming in 1914 and Abraham, Isaac and Jacob weren't coming to earth in 1925, Jehovah's Witnesses said we were carrying out false unbiblical teachings not supported by Jehovah.

Jehovah only supports your false prophecies and doctrines.
JMAN05:
it is not private opinion, but i worded it my own way and based on observation. Read up

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2007327#h=0:0-9:0
From the article, you still teach that heaven closed in 1935 but unfaithful people create space for remnants. Can you show me where the Bible mentions anything like that in 1935.

If the Bible doesnt teach it, why do you go about claiming your teachings are Bible teachings?
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
loveroftruth:

Jw are not part of any other organized religion.

They are just on their own, not affiliated with any other group.

But they love all men as can be seen by the fact that they carry the msg of hope and promises of everlasting life to them in their houses all over the world, giving people an oppurtunity to gain the greatest gift of all, 'everlasting life'.

This they do free of charge.
choose one? Are you a CHRISTIAN OR JW? All you wrote up there is irrelevant?
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by italo: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
JMAN05:

like i said above, it will be good that you guys approach God's word with a view to knowing whether what we are saying agrees with the bible instead of requesting yes and no answer as if it is just our doctrine, not bible based.

Read up

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/l/r1/lp-e?q=w07+5%2F15+p.+30+par.+15

No, You have to reevaluate your own teaching bro. we are not here for insincere discussion. If I give an answer, it is logical i remind you to reason on urs.

Dear JW,

That article doesnt state what mean by "future life prospect"

Neither does it answer whether you believe the soul to be the body/person or not.

Why dont you just answer?
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by italo: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
JMAN05:

His spirit is His active force. the holy spirit.
If the Holy Spirit is God's active force, how could he: Be referred to as "he" and "him" in Jn 16:7-8 and Jn 16:13-14; Bear witness - Jn 15:26; Feel hurt - Isa 63:10; Be blasphemed against - Mk 3:29; Say things - Ezek 3:24, Acts 8:29, 10:19, 11:12, 21:11, Heb10:15-17, Rev 2:7; Desire - Gal 5:17; Be outraged - Heb 10:29; Search -1Cor 2:10; Comfort - Acts 9:31; Be loved - Rom 15:30 ; Be lied to and be God - Acts 5:3-4?
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by italo: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
@JWs,

Why do you tell the blatant lie that Rev 22:13 - "I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end" isnt talking about Jesus when the whole passage clearly shows its Jesus?
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by italo: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
JWs,

Why do you lie that Jesus is Archangel Michael when Hebrews 1 and countless other passages show he cant possibly be an angel?
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by loveroftruth: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
hisblud: that is why we want jman to defend your org but he has been dodging it. But yoog said his sister will be disfellowshiped so is he lying?

Yes, he is lying!
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Yooguyz: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
loveroftruth: @Jman

why are you lieing like this?
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by loveroftruth: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
italo:
When we said Jesus wasn't coming in 1914 and Abraham, Isaac and Jacob weren't coming to earth in 1925, Jehovah's Witnesses said we were carrying out false unbiblical teachings not supported by Jehovah.

Jehovah only supports your false prophecies and doctrines.
From the article, you still teach that heaven closed in 1935 but unfaithful people create space for remnants. Can you show me where the Bible mentions anything like that in 1935.

If the Bible doesnt teach it, why do you go about claiming your teachings are Bible teachings?

Am aware that the Jw recognised that their is a set of people that will also live forever on earth about that time, unlike befor when they all had a heavenly hope.

That is the story of that time, that there is also an earthly hope also.

I dont know of what you say of heaven closed thing.

Na wa for you Italo.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Yooguyz: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
@loveroftruth,
am not going to quote any source for you, so you won't call it propaganda but just by yourself go and do some research.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by italo: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
loveroftruth:

Am aware that the Jw recognised that their is a set of people that will also live forever on earth about that time, unlike befor when they all had a heavenly hope.

That is the story of that time, that there is also an earthly hope also.

I dont know of what you say of heaven closed thing.

Na wa for you Italo.

You people are the ones that said heaven closed in 1935.

Cant you see JMAN didnt dispute it? He only said its old teaching.

So no wah for me o...

Wah for your lie lie organization.

You sef don see how crazy una teachings dey.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
@loveroftruth please give us official organization opinion on proving that yoog is lying that if you marry outside jw you will not be defellowshipped.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by loveroftruth: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
italo:

You people are the ones that said heaven closed in 1935.

Cant you see JMAN didnt dispute it? He only said its old teaching.

So no wah for me o...

Wah for your lie lie organization.

You sef don see how crazy una teachings dey.

I have shown You what happend about 1935, earthly hope was announce and not just heavenly hope.

But what i have said will not be enough for you since what you want to hear is not what really happend but your projections.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by italo: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
loveroftruth:

I have shown You what happend about 1935, earthly hope was announce and not just heavenly hope.

But what i have said will not be enough for you since what you want to hear is not what really happend but your projections.

You people taught that heaven was filled in 1935. Simple!!
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by loveroftruth: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
hisblud: @loveroftruth please give us official organization opinion on proving that yoog is lying that if you marry outside jw you will not be defellowshipped.

Leave that fellow. He is lying. The instruction to marry only in the lord is there for all to see, if any refused to marry withing and marry outsider, he will not be disfellowship.

Though other JW will be disappointed, but nothing like disfellowshiping.

From experiences, Jw ladies have come to learn some hard truth from experiences resulting from others marrying outside and as such are unwilling to do so and they dont want to go against that biblical instruction.

That anybody will be disfellowshiped is a big lie
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by italo: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
I dont think JWs disfellowship members who marry outside their faith, from my findings.

These are some of the consequences the person might face.

Suspension of special privileges.
A scolding by the elders in a private meeting.
The scorn and derision of all the other JW’s in the congregation.
The congregation won’t allow the wedding to be held in the Kingdom Hall.
If you marry outside the faith you will most definitely be off the “social rotation” of parties, get togethers and other “fun stuff” in the JW world.

1 Like

Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by italo: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
So in going through a list of things that can get a JW disfellowshiped, I came across 2 that made me fall off my chair laughing.

Lying and Fraud.

grin

Then why is the Watchtower Society still in existence. They are the worst liars in the history of lying.

They should have been disfellowshipped.

But disfellowshipped by who?

JMAN05?

He's just as bad.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
italo: This is another shameful lie.

Rev 22:12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13[b] I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.[/b]”

14 Blessed are those who do His (Jesus is clearly referring to the father here, meaning he is the one speaking) commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God(clearly referring to the father again) will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away[k] his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” (this is a repeat of Jesus words in verse 22).

Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

Clearly Jesus addresses himself as "the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last"

Why are you Jehovah's Witnesses so full of falsehood?

Abi can other people help us judge the passage above?

in a simple sentence, tell me why you think verse 13 refers to Jesus. I am yet to see your prove.

Jesus Christ: “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore."

You lie that "the first and last" Jesus said is a title that means something different from that of God.

What does it mean and where does the Bible tell you its meaning?

You have already said it is a lie. i want your prove that what i said is aa lie. I have already given you the reason why I said it is different.

When that is done, then u can introduce your question.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
italo:

Hebrews 1:1 In many and various ways God spoke of old to our fathers by the prophets; 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world (JW, did God create the world through Archangel Michael? No!) 3 He reflects the glory of God and bears the very stamp of his nature, upholding the universe by his word of power. When he had made purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high (JW, does the Archangel Michael seat at God's right hand? No!) 4 having become as much superior to angels as the name he has obtained is more excellent than theirs.

when you ask and anawer, then what else do you want me to say?

If you understand that article, you wont make this submission. read and try again.

5 For to what angel did God ever say,

“Thou art my Son,
today I have begotten thee”?
Or again,

“I will be to him a father,
and he shall be to me a son”?
(None!)
6 And again, when he brings the first-born into the world, he says,

“Let all God’s angels worship him.” (JW, is God telling angels to worship angel? No!)
7 Of the angels he says,

let me correct that translation by replacing worship with obeisance. you should know the reason. That verse cannot be used to show that Jesus is not an angel/messenger. Jesus is superior to other messengers/angels, that is what that place is saying. the sense is on superiority not of distinction of title.

eg, if we say to which of the sons did he say ..., that will not mean that Jesus is no longer a son.

“Who makes his angels winds,
and his servants flames of fire.”
8 But of the Son he says,

“Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever, (JW, did the Father call Archangel Michael God? No!)

hmmm, your problem is too much. pls angels can be called gods(elohim). Grow up, you don pass dis stage.

Even that translation didnt convey the sense of the writter so well.

the righteous scepter is the scepter of thy kingdom.
9 Thou hast loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
therefore God, thy God, has anointed thee
with the oil of gladness beyond thy comrades.”
10 And,

“Thou, Lord, didst found the earth in the beginning,
and the heavens are the work of thy hands;
11 they will perish, but thou remainest;
they will all grow old like a garment,
12 like a mantle thou wilt roll them up,
and they will be changed.[d]
But thou art the same,
and thy years will never end.”
13 But to what angel has he ever said,
“Sit at my right hand,
till I make thy enemies
a stool for thy feet”?
(none!)
14 Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to serve, for the sake of those who are to obtain salvation?

Jehovah's Witnesses,

Why are you lying?

follow this link. it is discusses the trinity so well.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101989276
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
italo:

Gbam! If God cannot have a God, explain how God - a Spirit can have a Spirit!

People with dull brain. someone's God is greater than he is, he worships him and asks him for something. ie the God i am talking about. But spirit is a force that activates something. it doesnt refer to a person nor is it necessarily greater than the one who uses it, God.

Are you by ur statement saying that God almighty has a God? If you say so, then that His God is also greater than the almighty. God forbid!

So the analogy doesnt match. the spirit of God is His own active force, not a person with greater power than him.

I am saying, can God almighty have a God to which he serves, worships, prays to etc? Does God almighty have someone He calls MY GOD? of course that one must be greater than Him.

so give me ur answer. your analogy doesnt match.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
hisblud: choose one? Are you a CHRISTIAN OR JW? All you wrote up there is irrelevant?
@loveroftruth ok i hear your view, now please answer this simple question.

@jman kindly itemise the mistakes that jw had seen from their earlier leaders that they had stopped believing and thus changed.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
ayoku777:

Thats truly wrong. And whenever the devil wants to keep believers in bondage, he isolates them from people who can help them see the light. But i know alot of people are breaking down that wall of isolation, just like your sis.

No one will disfellowship you if you marry from another religion and still attends meetings with JWs.

But how do you understand this principle at 1cor. 7:39?
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
ayoku777:

Thats truly wrong. And whenever the devil wants to keep believers in bondage, he isolates them from people who can help them see the light. But i know alot of people are breaking down that wall of isolation, just like your sis.

No one will disfellowship you if you marry from another religion and still attends meetings with JWs.

But how do you understand this principle at 1cor. 7:39?

Secondly, the most of our teachings are not borrowed from the SDA's.

Udo!!
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
ayoku777: And by the way, Jesus is SO NOT MICHEAL. Infact not only is Jesus God, according to Isaiah 9v6 and John 1v1; He is also infact JEHOVAH.

Jeremiah 23v5-6 ...behold, the days come saith the Lord, that i will raise up unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

In his days Judah shall be saved, and THIS IS HIS NAME whereby he shall be called, the Lord our righteousness (JEHOVAH TSIDKENU). Jesus is Jehovah Tsidkenu, not the Father. It was Jesus who took our sins and gave us his righteousness. So Christ is not just God, he is YHWH like the Father.

True, Jesus can be called a god, but not the almighty God. the word "god" is a title that other persons except almighty and Jesus can answer. John 1:1 indicates that Jesud can be called god, but it also shows that their are two Gods in that description. the word "God" (elohim/theos), doesnt always refer to one who is worshipped.

I believe you cant say that the almighty God was begotten. can you say that?

At Jeremiah, that place is just given you the name he will be called. I dont even see how ur name can make you the person who uf name bears. Jesus(Jah is salvation) doesnt make Jesus God because his name bears Jehovah's name.

Remember it was Jehovah who was making the statement recorded in that verse.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
italo:

And Jesus talks about that "justice and judgement" in Rev 22:
12 - Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to render to every man according to his works.

Then proclaims himself:

13 - I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

Why is that Jehovah's Witness guy telling blatant lies?

Anyway, we know he was taught to lie by the worst liars in the history of lying.

Always talking like a kid. Who is the father of lie? Infallible yet fallible popes? who assert they cant fell, yet they commit adultery, murder and commit all sorts of crime. Yet they say, "hey! we are infallible ooo". may God save ur soul. look at how you are loosen your precious life for idolatry.

Instead ur discussing the topic, u are here campagning for supporters by propaganda. You ve not proven ur point. so stop jumping.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
italo: @ JMAN05 and other Jehovah's Witnesses,

If Christ was created by God and was the wisdom of God (Prov 8:1-4, 12, 22-31), then before Jesus would have been created, God would have had to have been without wisdom. How is it possible that God could have ever been without wisdom?

dull brain. he doesnt know what wisdom personified is.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
hisblud: hi jman please would love to hear the itemise mistakes done by your organization.

And this also goes to loveroftruth.

scroll up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? / Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.