Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India (32395 Views)

FAAN Introduces Sniffer Dogs And Anti-terrorism Squads / Travelling To Usa With My Anti-retroviral Drugs / Anti African Racism In Europe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by nerodenero: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2013
KwoiZabo: I wonder the tribe that made us win the African cup of nations
It was a collective effort by spirited Nigerians that got us that trophy.
KwoiZabo: I wonder the tribe that fought for Nigeria's independence
Sir Ahmadu Bello, Obafemi Awolowo, Tafa Balewa, Nnamdi Azikwe. These are Nigerians and not just one ethnic group.
KwoiZabo: I wonder the tribe that produced the person that led to the cancelation of our foreign debt
He was president of Nigeria and not a president of an ethnic group. He employed the services of a Minister to serve and she was able to cancel the debt. She was Minister in Nigeria and not minister of an ethnic group.
KwoiZabo: I wonder the tribe that are at the forefront of Nigeria's industrialization
We all know the most industrious ethnic group in the country but at the same time, it was made possible by other ethnic groups providing the conducive environment for them to thrive.
KwoiZabo: I love that tribe
I love Nigeria.

26 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by skullz: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2013
safarigirl: A bunch of ignorant mofos are posting tribalistic comments, but the nincompoop mods let it slide cuz it's not about their people. Just a quick reminder, that Adebolajo that went about hacking people to death on the streets of London like a deranged psychopath did NOT come from East of the Niger, neither did the other illiterate that got us on the US terrorism list after trying to blow up his blokos as a Christmas gift. Better a useless reputation in racist, 3rd world India that I can never find myself in, than countries that are more civilised
kai...wicked!! cheesy
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by akanke79: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by skyscraperTM(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2013
With the LIKES of OJB Jezreel looks i won't be suprised if the termed all Nigeria Drugs Dealers/Addict.

SOMEBODY SHOULD TELL THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT THAT NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE FOR NIGERIA.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2013
Donalð Genes: Wtf! I wonder which tribe in Nigeria is putting us in such a bad spotlight? Na waooo all because of money some people will wanna soil our image and now the whole Nigerians will be paying the price for their illicit business

See your life..!..Why bring tribe into this issue when we should be talking about Nigeria as a whole?..

Topic says "Anti-Nigerian Biilboards in Goa,India" not Anti-Tribal/Tribe
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by DukeNija(m): 10:22am On Nov 07, 2013
Amaaskia: Hmm.
I don't go to India, so they can hate all they want.
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Gosh! This girl is dull. SMH

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by oduaboy1: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2013
I wonder the tribe that fought for Nigeria's independence
I wonder the tribe that produced the person that led to the cancelation of our foreign debt
I wonder the tribe that are at the forefront of Nigeria's industrialization
I love that tribe
Which industrialization are you talking about,ogun state has the highest numbers of industries in nigeria followed by lagos
You must be deluded to think that only ibos fought for nigeria's independence,
obafemi awolowo,tafawa balewa,ahmadu bello.herbert macauly do this names look like ibo names.
The african cup of nations winning team consisted of all tribes from every part of nigeria so it is foolshardly to think the supereagles consisted of only ibo players.
if okonjo iweala cancelled all nigeria's foreign debt during the obasanjo admnistration what is stopping her from replicating the same gesture in jonathan's administration,so why should we believe okonjo is one sort of a superwoman.
And lastly you are one moronic ibo man.

9 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Abbey2sam(m): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2013
I wonder the tribe that produced the person that led to the cancelation of our foreign debt
I love that tribe

It means that you know the tribe that's putting us in all this mess,
you're guilty as charged

Awon omo yebos

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Ebonybaby(f): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2013
laplace19: Judging from where the billboards are placed,it seems like it's another ajegunle in India..

our AJ is even better looking than the pix I'm seeing.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by PrettyClare7(f): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2013
[quote
author=Donalð Genes]Wtf! I wonder which tribe in Nigeria is putting us
in such a bad spotlight? Na waooo all because of money some people will
wanna soil our image and now the whole Nigerians will be paying the
price for their illicit business[/quote]
what has tribe got to do with d issue in question? is there any tribe in Nigeria that is made up of only gud ppl?
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by mildteddy(m): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2013
geeez: It's time we allowed these people create their own country so the billboards will be appropriately captioned
Too late! It's like taking medicine after death. You should've done that in 1967

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by MrAboki: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2013
I love that tribe

I wonder the tribe that holds the Guiness World Record for injested drugs smuggled?!

Na joke I dey o!! grin

If you answer, na you sabi.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by TTgirl: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2013
Nigerians in Nigeria may have more organic brains than Nigerians overseas.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2013
So much hatred even among Nigerians. To the Igbo nairalanders, is time to set up your own forum because there is so much hatred against your tribe by the ethnic Nairaland.

9 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2013
akanke79:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_ZgRCkuEg

http://www.youtubeom/watch?v=O_pqB8qb48E

Thanks for posting these videos.

Nigerian’s murder in Goa linked to drug war

November 6, 2013

The Goa police on Tuesday confirmed they had identified eight suspects, including four from Chapora village near Anjuna, in the murder of Nigerian national Obodo Uzoma Simon, who was stabbed to death at Parra village in north coastal Goa lastWednesday night.

The police officials investigating the murder say it was committed by some locals in a narcotics-related turf war between rival gangs operating in north coastal Goa and that they are confident of nabbing all the culprits soon.

The Nigerian’s body was found abandoned on a street in the village on Thursday morning, sparking off protests by a few Nigerians at Parra. Later, nearly 100 Nigerians blocked a highway at Porvorim in north Goa for a few hours, leading to the arrest of 53 for disrupting traffic and assaulting police. Two Nigerian were seriously injured in the ruckus.

A senior police official told The Hindu on Tuesday that one of the suspects had a case against him for attacking Nigerians two years ago. The police said he had managed to obtain an affidavit to force the complainant to withdraw the case. The same accused later approached the State Police Complaint Authority (SPCA) against the Sub-Inspector investigating the case saying he was unnecessarily being harassed by police. The case is under trial at SPCA.

In a related development on Tuesday, the police registered a series of FIRs in the murder case, including on the original police complaint regarding the attack.

The move comes in the wake of a gram sabha held by the Parra village panchayat on Tuesday demanding police action on the cases and also the visit of Jacob Nwadibia, Administration Attache at the Nigerian High Commission in Delhi, to Goa on Monday during which met Director General of Police Kishan Kumar and is said to have demanded that those involved in the murder be arrested immediately. He also demanded compensation to the family of the victim and also to those assaulted by a mob at Porvorim on Thursday. He urged the State police to allow Nigerians to engage in legitimate businesses and rent places for stay in the State. He also sought the release of the 53 Nigerians remanded to judicial custody for the protest on NH17 at Porvorim on Thursday.

Source: http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/nigerians-murder-in-goa-linked-to-drug-war/article5319004.ece
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2013
embarassedThis forum is going down
Don't enjoy NL no more, wenever I come across such hatred displayed here shocked

I feel very sick, like am in a very very dark place and I'm chocking lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2013
I love that tribe
Keep on wondering till you start wandering, orue.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Dre19: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2013
Donalð Genes: Wtf! I wonder which tribe in Nigeria is putting us in such a bad spotlight? Na waooo all because of money some people will wanna soil our image and now the whole Nigerians will be paying the price for their illicit business
keep quite lipsrsealed
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by opylas(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2013
nerodenero: It was a collective effort by spirited Nigerians that got us that trophy.
Sir Ahmadu Bello, Obafemi Awolowo, Tafa Balewa, Nnamdi Azikwe. These are Nigerians and not just one ethnic group.
He was president of Nigeria and not a president of an ethnic group.
We all know the most industrious ethnic group in the country but at the same time, it was made possible by other ethnic groups providing the conducive environment for them to thrive.
I love Nigeria.
Funny, both u guys r saying d same thing. E's jst tryna say d@ ppl shld nt share good moments frm d country's achievements (& claim to b proud to b Nigerian) & try to separate demslvs frm d same entity wen bad things r done in d country's name. It's simply hypocritical!

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2013
nerodenero: It was a collective effort by spirited Nigerians that got us that trophy.
He was president of Nigeria and not a president of an ethnic group.
I love Nigeria.

ThankYou Sir..I totally agree with you but i think he made that analysis cos of what the oda poster wrote,, its so unfortunate some of our views are too myopic..
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2013
kettykin:
If people from a certain part of the country is the problem of nigeria then Nigeria has no problem at all, but if Nigeria is neither willing to let the people secede or push the people to go and form a country of their own then Nigeria's problem is unsolvable as I write this countless numbers of people from a certain part of the country are in police custody and another unaccounted number has been killed by nigerian soldiers and policemen for embarking on a peaceful campaign to form their own country.

A national conference that should finally grant these people their wish is either in the process of being boycotted or sabotaged by the same hypocrite that are bent on keeping these people in the same country with them
If Igbo people want to secede, the solution is not in MASSOB. They should approach the UN to conduct a referendum.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by CashVessel(m): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2013
We naija sef too dey desperate

Pls how does this signboard translate to Nigerians being desperate? You must be a sick Nigerian to say that. There's no justification whatsoever for this xenophobic message.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by oduaboy1: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2013
petaling: So much hatred even among Nigerians. To the Igbo nairalanders, is time to set up your own forum because there is so much hatred against your tribe by the ethnic Nairaland.
Dont worry you people have igbofocus.com with radiobiafra.com
So need for unneccesary whining,pack your loads and go,you lots wont be missed.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2013
another bigot.... what has tribe or ethnicity got to do with this?
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2013
dimples*:
Don't enjoy NL no more, wenever I come across such hatred displayed here shocked

I feel very sick, like am in a very very dark place and I'm chocking lipsrsealed

My dear,not only you o..If an indian man/woman should come across this thread and see these comments,,what is he/she going to take us for?..We can't even speak with one voice..Too bad
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by ACM10: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2013
With the comments I've read so far, who can dissuade me from believing that the owners of this site are not tacitly encouraging ethnic baiting. This is shameful. Instead of facing the big picture, people turned around to start pointing accusing fingers. Do we need any other evidence to be convinced that this Nigeria experiment is not working? Vaswani brothers and many scam Indian businessmen have been involved in many financial crimes in Nigeria, but they hardly gets mentioned. India together with Pakistan and Afghanistan are the world's leading exporter of heroin. But no one talks of it. I know many Igbo and Yoruba that are involved in possibly shady businesses in India. Why do folk think that crime is only committed by certain ethnic group "across the Niger". This is not funny.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by mildteddy(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2013
dimples*:

I used to feel this way too, but I don't anymore. I see all this tribalistic and ethnocentric comments here as a form of distraction by people, who the other 70% percent of the citizens (the poor ones) of this country are looking for are looking for who to blame for their predicaments. It's not coincidental that easterners are the derided ones and thus the object of blames, afterall they were the 'defeated ones'. It will only be for a while, and then it'll pass.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by chineloSA(f): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy . They don't know Nigeria. I trust my Nigerian man to deal with this, no matter which tribe. grin grin

Our Nigerian man will never let us be humiliated, by these flat bottoms. We shall see cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by seangy4konji: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2013
can we not make life uncomfortable for indians in Nigeria also tooJust asking.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by vIQtoOor(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2013
]Wtf! I wonder which tribe in Nigeria is putting us in such a bad spotlight? Na waooo all because of money some people will wanna soil our image and now the whole Nigerians will be paying the price for their illicit business

d whole blame sud be on Nigerians,no tribe was mentioned here
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by phreakabit(m): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2013
Well we aren't the addicts now are we. We sell,they buy. . . . Who is the fool in this equation?
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by ocheejemb: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2013
igbeke: can't we replicate same tin here?
dont we already hav enof reasons to indict d indians among us?
just asking o.

The Indians in Nigeria, are they drug dealers?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) / Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think / Kenya Stowaway Falls Off KQ Flight From Nairobi To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.