Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan (46172 Views)

Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Parohfrey(f): 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
horlatunde: Infact some pple are just so stupid and lack sense of independent reasoning..... if u look at d tweet well, u will notice dat El-rufia did nt use those words Bt only Retweeted d person Who wrote it. How is Retweeting an endorsement or support to tweet... Dis nairaland is bcoming something else....

If I say you are a goat, and someone else retweets it, is that person not agreeing that you are a goat?

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
horlatunde: Infact some pple are just so stupid and lack sense of independent reasoning..... if u look at d tweet well, u will notice dat El-rufia did nt use those words Bt only Retweeted d person Who wrote it. How is Retweeting an endorsement or support to tweet... Dis nairaland is bcoming something else....

Please leave this arena with your stale and worn out excuse and reasoning system.

When you retweet something offensive, it is a form of endorsement since it appeals to you.

Hope am clear ?

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
You are dumb Sir...I have to say. How is retweeting an endorsement Ask yourself that Question out loud. Whether it was a Tweet or a re-Tweet,the Key Word remains; TWEET.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by TheLegalEagle(f): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Haba!!!
GEJ deserves a lilttle respect no matter what.
APC can't win by these insults, Nigeria politicians are not just matured.. They take politics too far(personal).

Aboki, attack his Government not his personality.
This is an insult to Nigeria & Nigerians as a whole.

I love GEJ but I so hate his Government.

Shame on you, El-rufai.

Av u forgotten abt freedom of opinion..every1 s free 2 say whatever he wants to.If we do not av d likes of El-rufai who sees d president as hopeless, Gej won't sit up and work towards dissapointin does who think he cannot make it

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by 2Legit2Qui: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
The Legal Eagle:

Av u forgotten abt freedom of opinion..every1 s free 2 say whatever he wants to.If we do not av d likes of El-rufai who sees d president as hopeless, Gej won't sit up and work towards dissapointin does who think he cannot make it

Think before you open your mouth to talk. Constructive critics, not sick and pained critics.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Alxmyr(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
omenka: It really irks me whenever I see him kneel down genuflecting in front of cameras all in a bid to sway overly sentimental and clueless christian voters. They would see such pics and go: Oh!! He's righteous and God sent!!!

Sometimes I wish Nigerians could just peel off this guy's surface and see who truely lies beneath.

If you ever have the opportunity of worship together with him privately in Villa Chapel or during the daily private prayer session, you never write what you wrote.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by 2Legit2Qui: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2013

You are as hopeless as El Rufai.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by TheLegalEagle(f): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Paroh_frey:

If I say you are a goat, and someone else retweets it, is that person not agreeing that you are a goat?

Ds is d exact problem ΒΆ have with Nigeria and the press.a celebrity says somfn and u aggravate,modify and add to what he or she says just to make headline, d most painful part of it is that we Nigerians get blindfolded by d evils of the press and kip carrying false news around
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
People should stop unnecessary display of emotions.

Jonathan's presidency is a failure. It's useless and hopeless.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Alxmyr:

If you ever have the opportunity of worship together with him privately in Villa Chapel or during the daily private prayer session, you never write what you wrote.
Abegii...nor dey come form Familiarity for hia...

NAIRALAND,where you can (claim) be whomever you want.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by femogbangba: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
LouisThoru:

I see, you agree you are a lier. I didnt say you are a moslem, i say you lick their anuses.

Conjectures and inaccuracies!

The liar here is GEJ who has failed to deliver his electoral promises to the nation. He oversees an administration that is engulfed by a culture of waste and corruption, a PhD holder who cannot intelligently engage in a conversation without delivering grammatical bombs with reckless abandon. Like I said earlier, he is incompetent.

You and your cohorts are very quick to label anyone that criticizes GEJ as an asss licker, but can you enunciate the achievements of this docile, lazy, corrupt and incompetent man?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
femogbangba:

The liar here is GEJ who has failed to deliver his electoral promises to the nation. He oversees an administration that is engulfed by a culture of waste and corruption, a PhD holder who cannot intelligently engage in a conversation without delivering grammatical bombs with reckless abandon. Like I said earlier, he is incompetent.

You and your cohorts are very quick to label anyone that criticizes GEJ as an asss licker, but can you enunciate the achievements of this docile, lazy, corrupt and incompetent man?

Where on earth is GEJ's thesis?
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by luvmijeje(f): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

I did, and you whined about it. Sadly I can't do as you please by letting let bullshyte roll out freely.

Please get out of this thread if you can stand being called out..

Thanks
I still don't understand what ur issue is? Is the President not lazy, useless, weak,corrupt,clueless and wicked? Despite all this, as a politician mallam should have been more tactful. He should know better . So what is contradictory?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by LMAyedun(m): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
The Legal Eagle:

Freedom of Opinion you said not freedom of insults.

Criticism should be with decorum and not with arrogance & disrespect.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by simplyme3(f): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
femogbangba:

Keep quiet. If I am you, I will never come to NairaLand in my life. You lied, and they pointed your lie at you, and instead of keeping quiet, you are talking rasmoges. Abegi.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by simplyme3(f): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
luvmijeje:
I still don't understand what ur issue is? Is the President not lazy, useless, weak,corrupt,clueless and wicked? Despite all this, as a politician mallam should have been more tactful. He should know better . So what is contradictory?

Go to Twitter, SaharaReporters or even Punch.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
femogbangba:

Please visit the thread below and illuminate all seeming ignorance

https://www.nairaland.com/1375008/fresh-air-bumper-harvest-timelines

You should make sure you argue against the raw and undiluted fact placed there.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ballabriggs: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
More tweets here. Pepper them El-Rufai, pepper them. MUHEHEHEHE cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by simplyme3(f): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

Please visit the thread below and illuminate all seeming ignorance

You should make sure you argue against the raw and undiluted fact placed there.

A liar like him will not open that thread. He will be busy forming other lies to send to SaharaReporters.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jjcbuthot: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
koonbey: oh ho,so Genghis,Hitler,Amin and all the other Bloody Rulers were Heavenly Appointees too...hmmmn

To Mosun_Ade, God appointed those criminals too to rule over the people.

Nigeria is endowed with some many illiterates, lazy and docile human beings that I wonder why they go to school. Why wasting your time and resources when you wont use the brain to solve your life problems? Nigerians should stop using God as an excuse for their cluelessness resulting from laziness.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by theshadyexpress(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
donphilopus: What's your problem?? How did you manage to escape from the cage?? You must be a m0r0nic f00l
losers and mediocre like you always result to insults on simple issues
pls if indeed u feel there's nothing wrong with elrufais statement kindly say amen or die in your mental destitution
you leader of the helplessly abnormal citizens league.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by simplyme3(f): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
ballabriggs: More tweets here. Pepper them El-Rufai, pepper them. MUHEHEHEHE cheesy cheesy cheesy

That tweet should be to El Rufai.

Only in Nigeria will the likes of El rufai still appear in the public domain.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
luvmijeje:

What is contradicting is :

1) You said Elrufai was correct, meaning you support it.

2) Shockingly you said, since Elrufai is a mallam he doesn't deserve the right to those words.

And I asked a simple question, what proper adjective and description befits a contradicting and obvious bigot.

let me end by directing you to a link to argue against potent facts placed in the thread below.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
I have a modest gift of $500 for anyone who can supply a link or provide a way to access GEJ's Ph.D thesis.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ballabriggs: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
simply_me:

That tweet should be to El Rufai.

Only in Nigeria will the likes of El rufai still appear in the public domain.

Only in Nigeria will an incompetent, useless, docile, clueless and mentally unstable man like President Jonadunce exist.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by toshacer: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption: I have a modest gift of $500 for anyone who can supply a link or provide a way to access GEJ's Ph.D thesis.

boring. Shift.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by toshacer: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

Only in Nigeria will an incompetent, useless, docile, clueless and mentally unstable man like President Jonadunce exist.

That must be the name of your imam?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption: I have a modest gift of $500 for anyone who can supply a link or provide a way to access GEJ's Ph.D thesis.
Well;I think your $500 is going to stay where it is for a loong long Time. cheesy
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
simply_me:

A liar like him will not open that thread. He will be busy forming other lies to send to SaharaReporters.

Pure facts don't lie, we await his rebuttals grin
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
tosh_acer:

boring. Shift.

http://dspace.mit.edu/handle/1721.1/46400
Okonjo Iweala.

Please where is that of our intellectually sound president? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by theshadyexpress(m): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
intellectual poverty is speaking thru you
as or name suggest or mental faculty has been corrupted by APC virus
hopeless fool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) / Laetitia Dagan Naankang's Burial Photos / Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.