Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (144099 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Calypso1(m): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2013
Harbosede02: Mawin beauties

How are you

you thought you can waylay me in my dreams but its the other way round for you and Idowu cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2013
enough of all this chit chats nau,,,,seems lik u all have forgotn d sole aim of dis thread

My VERDICT: I Will Close This Thread Today,If I Don't See Enough Pictures To Convince Me From Executing My Plan.smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Savigne(f): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2013
Adex,I'm his biggest fan.He's even d reasn y I decided to register.my cousin used to read out his posts to me..Cool guy
Scon-P..Thanx
Calypso,D jury is stil out on dat one.I'll get back to u
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2013
walemust28: morning dear, hope u dreamt of me sha
abeg wetin concern u wif my greeting,u be gurl ni??i said mawin beauties...anyways since none of d babes replied,fnx 4 replying...btw i don't knw u,aw wud i dream abt u??tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2013
Calypso1:

How are you

you thought you can waylay me in my dreams but its the other way round for you and Idowu cheesy
grin;Du no well
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sconp: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
I sure did sleep well
Hope u fell from ur bunk?
i almost fell but my prayers weren't in vain dey saved me cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2013
As no pics are forthcoming, i hereby declare this thread closed, locked and threw the keys in the swam. Lol.

Guys, let's take over this thread and post our cute pics. We can once again make these nairaland babes salivating for us. Trust me. Shall we!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:01am On Nov 14, 2013
walemust28: post it joor, we are still around
scon-p:
iffahear
walemust28: post it joor, we are still around
naaa....sorry babez wink cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2013
Una still dey hia ni?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2013
Savigne: Hey everyone,thanx for ur comments...Now I knw y my cousin practically sleeps here.

are you related to shriek?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2013
vivacious vivi: Anywhooo...for those who complained of how slim I was, this was taken some weeks ago. I have gained some weight flesh in the right places since then. wink.

which places are you talking about?......and what caused the weight gain...........biggs or that big brother?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2013
Teespice: Me

are you a law student

you try

small
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by tellwisdom: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2013
153 Pages with little or no pics to show. You Nigerian babes are hammerhead.

This is the time to show to the world that you can do it, yet, inferiority complex would not allow you all.# Abeg i dey go Caribbean island go stay jere undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by FKO1(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2013
ALL TALK N NO PICX
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by tellwisdom: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: Una still dey hia ni?

Wey ur own?? send am to me
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2013
Booty butt chic: pls pm pix embarassed
Bribe me cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:51am On Nov 14, 2013
rigormortis:

which places are you talking about?......and what caused the weight gain...........biggs or that big brother?

Biggs! tongue tongue tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2013
cool
Yey,yes,yes...thank u, thank u..am baq

Good morning beautiful ladies cheesy
and ds ashi men..thread don dey close make una unfollow kwanu tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2013
RedBenson: As no pics are forthcoming, i hereby declare this thread closed, locked and threw the keys in the swam. Lol.

Guys, let's take over this thread and post our cute pics. We can once again make these nairaland babes salivating for us. Trust me. Shall we!
bros, no dulling! Oya start cool
Set d ball rolling
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2013
Booty butt chic: Hwch.......came late....wants 2 post.....everyone's gone....tiL Next edition denb wink
undecided

If u wor...jst say so tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Biggs! tongue tongue tongue

ok, I see

so which areas did the increase take place

pls no harm intended here...I just need it for my master project data collection

titled "the effect of fast food on weight increase in certain places, using a Nigerian female as case study"

and don't tell me "uncle" didn't !@#$!#@#$!##@#$!##@$$@#!!@ after the biggs episode
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene: cool
Yey,yes,yes...thank u, thank u..am baq

Good morning beautiful ladies cheesy
and ds ashi men..thread don dey close make una unfollow kwanu tongue
Good morning
Wetin u still dey do here
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Teespice(f): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2013
rigormortis:

are you a law student

you try

small

lipsrsealed
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
Good morning
Wetin u still dey do here
Oh sweerie, I knw say na u go 1st welcome..u missed me ryte wink.....I mixed u too dearie..
Actually I came here for people like u wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sconp: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2013
Mazizi tonene. E lahu ofuma? cool
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2013
scon-p:
Mazizi tonene. E lahu ofuma? cool
Oga-boy, i see u......haw far
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2013
Teespice:

lipsrsealed

you didn't answer my question
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sconp: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
MY Oga, i see u......haw far
hw you dey my boy wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Oh sweerie, I knw say na u go 1st welcome..u missed me ryte wink.....I mixed u too dearie..
Actually I came here for people like u wink
I mixed u too,
embarassed let me not feel fly much
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2013
scon-p:
Mazizi tonene.E lahu ofuma? cool
Abeg which language be d bolded
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nwanneamakah: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
Morning dear
Hope u slept peacefully?

Yh I dd. Hp u did too
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Teespice(f): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2013
rigormortis:

you didn't answer my question

yes, i am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (197) (Reply)

50 Interesting Fact About Girls You Should Know / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.