Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (144470 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
adexsimply: sad sad sad cry cry kiss kiss
smiley smiley smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by pwettyolly(f): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
I dont knw if peeps are still posting pics cos am just to lazy 2 start checking so here is mine I knw am ugly so dnt remind me I cnt post do I wil jyx use it as mai pp still givin me same prob am sry nairalanders
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
i av come o! where dem ugly bitchex at?

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
i av come o! where dem ugly bitchex at?

Madam post your pics jor
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
Booty butt chic: naaaa am not wor wink smiley OmalichA One
Hm....oya show us now tongue
Or beta still.....PM it 2 me wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Madam post your pics jor
i borrow person my pix. d idi0t gal neva return am
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
Walahi you craze..your personal text shocked shocked angry angry grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:

Don't worry, I will post yours from your twitter page

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
adexsimply: Walahi you craze..your personal text shocked shocked angry angry grin grin
The qirl don over rotten finish right from womb, omg! see her personal text nah? this one even if qirls finsh for naija, i no fit toast her abeg, she fit keel, warri girl things
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Ollybarbie219(f): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Donalð Genes:
The qirl don over rotten finish right from womb, omg! see her personal text nah? this one even if qirls finsh for naija, i no fit toast her abeg, she fit keel, warri girl things
choi! All dis 4 1 gal? Haba!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Donalð Genes:
how many times i don warn u say make u no dey smoke weed before lunch?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
Olly barbie219: choi! All dis 4 1 gal? Haba!
leave d he-goat. he is feeling d gurl but him no fit express imsef.... d sun don fry im brain
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
adexsimply: Walahi you craze..your personal text shocked shocked angry angry grin grin
so u get liver view wifawt following. lobatan! expect e-thunder. akoto(helmet) no go fit protect u
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
how many times i don warn u say make u no dey smoke weed before lunch?

Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Teespice(f): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
rigormortis:

no.

i dont think its revealing too much.
besides, i need it for another one of my post doctoral thesis

"verification of the beauty of nigerian women in relation to their course of study in general and their college of choice in particular, using nairaland as case study"

it has been noted that fugly girls gravitate towards some particular schools, the agitaTion that this has caused in various quaters is what brought about this research

na you know. which kain thesis be that one?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
so u get liver view wifawt following. lobatan! expect e-thunder. akoto(helmet) no go fit protect u
With this kind warri yearn, it is no gainsaying you are from Warri(DELTA STATE) Your Boufriend don suffer be that
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Olly barbie219(f)

Lil'Barbie Boo(f):

Both of ya are suspect_are you friends?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
PM and see if I won't follow you wink wink and attach those images of yours wink wink..you know the ones I'm referring to cheesy cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:

lies

tongue
Bush man
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Ollybarbie219(f): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
Donalð Genes: Olly barbie219(f)

Lil'Barbie Boo(f):

lmaoooo...i aint no suspect ooo....dats jst a co-incidence
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
adexsimply:
PM and see if I won't follow you wink wink and attach those images of yours wink wink..you know the ones I'm referring to cheesy cheesy
dem dey judge ur case for Ota
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
Donalð Genes:
With this kind warri yearn, it is no gainsaying you are from Warri(DELTA STATE) Your Boufriend don suffer be that
ask d niggah. 10 push ups every morning b4 i give am food
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
dem dey judge ur case for Ota
You eat bitches for breakfast? I take bitches as refreshments..
Let's meet at that joint and continue.. wink wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Donalð Genes: Olly barbie219(f)

Lil'Barbie Boo(f):

frnds? not yet. parners in crime? yes. we av d same aim.; to see u castrated
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
ask d niggah. 10 push ups every morning b4 i give am food
Really? You're my kinda girl...Oh! the excitement
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
adexsimply: You eat bitches for breakfast? I take bitches as refreshments..
Let's meet at that joint and continue.. wink wink
does me knew u?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
adexsimply:
Really? You're my kinda girl...Oh! the excitement
hmmmm
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
Teespice:

na you know. which kain thesis be that one?

why do nigerians like to answer a question with another question.............one other project i am working on....

so will you now answer my questions, my lady?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
does me knew u?
You denying me now? So you're not so tough after-all?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
adexsimply:
You denying me now? So you're not so tough after-all?
ogbeni kip quiet. see, ur yeye noise don weaken my baterry.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
frnds? not yet. parners in crime? yes. we av d same aim.; to see u castrated

You just finish me with your mouth___i don dyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, am curious to see your face,
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
ogbeni kip quiet. see, ur yeye noise don weaken my baterry.
Lol.. that's more like it. #team BB cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (197) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.