Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,900 members, 7,838,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (144804 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2013
scon-p:
hw you dey my bosswink
I don teach u naw abi.......
Ah tyte...haw ur side
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
I missed u too darling,
embarassed let me not feel fly much
Awww huni, dats cute........
don't fly, just relax......stay with me cool
How was ur nyte ?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2013
Teespice:

yes, i am.

I thought as much, from the way you were dressed.

school of thought and school of learning pls

can you furnish me with the answer
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2013
tellwisdom:

Wey ur own?? send am to me
Send wot to u? Are u ok? undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Yh I dd. Hp u did too
Oh yes dear
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Awww huni, dats cute........
don't fly, just relax......stay with me cool
How was ur nyte ?
Come if u punch u eh,u will never modify my posts again

It was short
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by tellwisdom: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Send wot to u? Are u ok? undecided

Wetin bring that one na?? E be like sey u like trouble pass quarrel
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Teespice(f): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2013
rigormortis:

I thought as much, from the way you were dressed.

school of thought and school of learning pls

can you furnish me with the answer

Hmmmmmmmm. that would be revealing too much dont you think wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2013
tellwisdom:

Wetin bring that one na?? E be like sey u like trouble pass quarrel
No. I like quarrel pass trouble.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
Come if I kiss u eh,u will never modify my posts again

It was short
Aww....cute...ddnt rily understand d oda part tho
Anyways, I knew it wud b short if @all u slept...u and nairaland

#addict tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Aww....cute...ddnt rily understand d oda part tho
Anyways, I knew it wud b short if @all u slept...u and nairaland

#addict tongue
Look who is calling me an addict
when u use both laptop n phone
n stop dreaming abt d kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Beennkumar: undecided
What is it Mr.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
What is it Mr.
This is almost like the male threadundecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
adexsimply:
Bribe me cheesy
please naaa wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sconp: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
Abeg which language be d bolded
ur language o
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sconp: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
u b boss now.......
Ah tyte...haw ur side
i hold am down
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sconp: 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
u b boss now.......
Ah tyte...haw ur side
i hold am down wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo
Id, shey make I PM her your pics?
Booty butt chic: please naaa wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss To all the ladies in the house.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Beennkumar:
This is almost like the male threadundecided
Dats how it goes
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
adexsimply:
Id, shey make I PM her your pics?
NO
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
Dats how it goes
That's bad. I expected this to be better.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Teespice:

Hmmmmmmmm. that would be revealing too much dont you think wink

no.

i dont think its revealing too much.
besides, i need it for another one of my post doctoral thesis

"verification of the beauty of nigerian women in relation to their course of study in general and their college of choice in particular, using nairaland as case study"

it has been noted that fugly girls gravitate towards some particular schools, the agitaTion that this has caused in various quaters is what brought about this research
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
undecided

If u wor...jst say so tongue
naaaa am not wor wink smiley OmalichA One
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by pickabeau1: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
Booty butt chic: naaaa am not wor wink smiley OmalichA One

you sef put ur pic naaaaaaaa
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
NO
PUHLEEZ embarassed just 4 viewin sake smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by CArt(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Where is my sweet dumelo dumelo? I'm already missing you. kiss How far now? I mean your promise.

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
NO
sad sad sad cry cry kiss kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Guys una see wetin i see, there is one very very very fine qirl in this Nairaland who i just found out,oh boy if you see the qirl, if you no qet Erektion, no be me teyu, i mean she is busty to the core, her face is enough to make married men flirt, she doesn't romance on Romance section only Politics section, kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii the qirl fine scatter, make i post her pics i mean her moniker link
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
Look who is calling me an addict
when u use both laptop n phone
n stop dreaming abt d kiss

lies

tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Booty butt chic: PUHLEEZ embarassed just 4 viewin sake smiley
Post urs

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (197) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.