Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (144693 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by SisterCaro(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
Chee Nay Nay: undecided.you know,some areas of the body are normally darker than the rest.mostly occurs naturally in some people,others due to either birthmarks or even injuries.you should get facts before jumping into stupid conclusions. undecided
im sorry so did you get birthmark or injuries right from your neck downwards?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
Chee Nay Nay: undecided.you know,some areas of the body are normally darker than the rest.mostly occurs naturally in some people,others due to either birthmarks or even injuries.you should get facts before jumping into stupid conclusions. undecided
Fine gal, pay no mind to expired vessels.

U beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
SisterCaro: im sorry so did you get birthmark or injuries right from your neck downwards?
Post ur pic or shut the hell up!

4 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
sexkillz: I agree. E.g, the buttocks.

I can imagine a fair guy with dark buttocks
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
please demonstrate
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
SisterCaro: im sorry so did you get birthmark or injuries right from your neck downwards?
This is a potent question.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
joeydozzy:

I can imagine a fair guy with dark buttocks
Brown.

Pity the lady bleachers. . . Imagine theirs. grin

Never heard of bleached buttocks though.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mondisweets: please demonstrate
How?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
sexkillz: How?
use yours
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
sexkillz: Brown.

Pity the lady bleachers. . . Imagine theirs. grin

Never heard of bleached buttocks though.

Boy: What's your complexion
Girl: I'm fair(face), chocolate(belly), dark(legs), black(nyash) grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannylux: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2013

Na hot shit dey darken nyash

It's not natural grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannylux: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
linpok:

Yeah right! I hope seun sees u toogrin
But she no get eye brows nau undecided
Uniquexty: Black is beautiful
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mondisweets: use yours
I'm using it already na.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
Dannylux:
But she no get eye brows nau undecided

Even God looks at other areas of our lives tootongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by SugaryBelle(f): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
I know you.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
wink
Idowuogbo:

U beautiful.
thanks b!Much love
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Uniquexty(f): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
SugaryBelle: I know you.
Really?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
that's really none of ur business tho,buh if u wanna know,yh.its a family thing.my mom and my sis also have these dark areas around that particular region.have I answered your question or do u still have more?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:

U beautiful.

Lol! I just lik d rough side of u(d gang* ting,if u knw wah i mean).
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by SugaryBelle(f): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
Uniquexty: Really?
Yes,you are an Ikengress. I'l reply your mail when i can,having problems accessing it now.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
i doubt am oh

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
linpok:

Lol! I just lik d rough side of u(d gang* ting,if u knw wah i mean).
I don't know what you mean
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannylux: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I don't know what you mean

That wasn't Nice

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
Na this kind eyebrow seun dey die for wink wink

See natural beauty not one atom of paint. Nwa oma
ogugua88: smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Uniquexty(f): 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
SugaryBelle: Yes,you are an Ikengress. I'l reply your mail when i can,having problems accessing it now.
On point
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
Why is your forehead so shiny? undecided grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hmm.. Natural beauty shocked cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by iropelebe(m): 12:09am On Dec 01, 2013
Chee Nay Nay: :DUntouched one
Alright,this is better. It speaks lot and i like it. Don't allow some people discourage you,you are beautiful. But wait o,you have almost the same face with loretta the OP.

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 01, 2013
How? smiley
iropelebe:
Alright,this is better. It speaks lot and i like it. Don't allow some people discourage you,you are beautiful. But wait o,you have almost the same face with loretta the OP.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by iropelebe(m): 12:36am On Dec 01, 2013
lorretta u: How? smiley
I dunno how babe,but i see a semblance. Is she your sis,be truthful smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by jhidey08(m): 12:43am On Dec 01, 2013
Seun: Please don't let them touch your fantastic eyebrows in the name of "tushing". Let them "tushe" other things but they must leave that alone. angry
wot if in d process of "tushing" oda places and dey mistakenly disfigure doze things nko, d eyebrows go nw b a camouflage and d engine go don pafuka. No b gud advice b dat o
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 01, 2013
Nope smiley
iropelebe:
I dunno how babe,but i see a semblance. Is she your sis,be truthful smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (197) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.