Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (144285 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by troy20(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
Vickii Ro: Vickiiiiiiii!!
well still wondering why you have to look like commander spock of star trek.if anything.....for the memories.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by druid06(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
sanb: It takes a lot of courage to put your picture up in a public/faceless forum.

The best thing you can do is at least commend their bravery for doing so.

No need to point out any faults that you may observe and I don't think it's nice to call anyone ugly and neither is it right to use offensive words on them.

As far as it goes, our NL ladies are pretty and we rock.....

#TeamNLbeautifulladies all the way#

Ok cool. I love NL cuties too and not those hood rats who think they got class.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No wonder he put a ring on it. See shapeeeee!!! I go vex o! Make I vex use Baka finish dis place? grin
POST your pix now!!!! angry an order frm above undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannylux: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
mayapop: dannie abeg sad

okay sad
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Biim: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
officialmsright:
How you go no. You don test am ni
Na me carry am so I know. It looks heavy, but it is not.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannylux: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Reincarnated: Errm this Neena girl undecided you try small....just small

(((Shots fired))) angry

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ogeoflyf(f): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
troy20:
well still wondering why you have to look like commander spock of star trek.if anything.....for the memories.

Heewuu chim oo! embarassed
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Reincarnated(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dannylux:

Na you wicked pass, why you wan resurrect am? lol

The confidence she used to post the pic, e be like say she no know say she really worwor so as a good boy, I talk say make I just help am like am undecided. Na bad thing? grin

3 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
Vickii Ro: Sorry abt d angle off d pic guys.
Nd yes,I did cut my hair bt dat ws last year. Thinking of rocking "Anita Baker" tho,what do y'all think?
Anita? No No! Try another.

Don't let that sad fellow get you this night. Devil sent him to destroy this wonderful thread. Just let the prick pass.

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
Me again
Commander spock?...Hey ask God he created me...I am FOREHEADED nd Bleep!!ng proud of it
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

One foolish boy juss dey embarrass himself here undecided

#smH

I swear

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
One word; beauty.... cheesy
Biim: !!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Reincarnated:

The confidence she used to post the pic, e be like say she no know say she really worwor so as a good boy, I talk say make I just help am like am undecided. Na bad thing? grin
Hanhan nau... angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ogeoflyf(f): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
sanb: One word; beauty.... cheesy
Bia sanb. you still dey sample people pinshure!! shocked angry Whrz your own?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Strauskhan1: POST your pix now!!!! angry an order frm above undecided
Abeg go and sleep mehn
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannylux: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Reincarnated:

She wanted to see 'No oh, you're pretty let nobody tell you otherwise" grin

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by lertee(f): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Let's go there,if you yab me,cockroach go chop your mouth for night tongue grin

20 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by knightsTempler: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
ogugua88: Girls, listen ehn. As you fit dash insult to any man wey dey your front, na so you supposed to be tough like kpomo dey take am lol.

Seriously, if he yabs you, so what? Insults only have meaning if you take them personally, and people sending insults only feel superior when them know say you weak. People will always have setting to say about someone else. All that matters is how you carry yourself.

Preach on Omalachi Ogugua cheesy

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Reincarnated(m): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dannylux:

(((Shots fired))) angry

Wetin dey do this one

Ehm Neena, post another pic maybe I didn't see well the first time undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
That's cool...now lets see you commending our NL ladies as they upload their pictures....... cheesy cool
druid06:

Ok cool

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sarutobie(m): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
druid06: Some NL dudes trying to score some points with them ladies on here think my trolling could be cocckblocking their pathetic pick up lines.

I say Bleep you.

You want some real chick, go socialize in the real world and stop acting like little wieners.
I understand your predicament..trust me I do. grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
lertee: Let's go there,if you yab me,cockroach go chop your mouth for night tongue grin
Latifahhhhhhhhhhh! Omo musulumi ododo! I see u o! Nice! kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Adaeze003(f): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nice thread! But how am I to check out 25 pages sad
following anyway
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannylux: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
lertee: Let's go there,if you yab me,cockroach go chop your mouth for night tongue grin

what if I yab you without actually posting it? undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nomski0(f): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nd yes,I did cut my hair bt dat ws last year. Thinking of rocking "Anita Baker" tho,what do y'all think?
any hairstyle will look good on you

Crushing already embarassed
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
The style might look good on you....try it out.... cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Firestar, oya o! Post ur pics abeg!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Reincarnated(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hanhan nau... angry

undecided have u posted your own pic? Atleast the poor girl has a little more confidence going for her. Post your own let me see
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Me and my "commander spock" forehead:again

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (197) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.