Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,514 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (145214 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Iaz93: Page 12
you better be sure of this cos I av 1 MB left...... If its not there............. angry
I could remember that time when I posted my picture guys like me were admiring me and I do same to any guy that is cute too,but am disappointed with the way girls treat theirself,u see a girl getting jealous of a fellow girl like her,girls with their jealousy,and to that IDIOT that was hissing at idowuogbo let her go and commit suicide,because as for me idowuogbo is okay and if that lady is not happy about that she should go take rat poison,and to that fool that kept on disturbing me for saving a girl picture,please what is ur problem with that?are u jealous that its not ur picture they are saving?

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Kslib(m): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
loretta U and Neena adeji--- damn!! you girls are so fine!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
SugaryBelle: She is beautiful (just like everyone is)i can't deny that,but it just happens that she is always the first to call someone 'ugly' 'worwor' 'short' 'fat' etc and that to me is bad since we are not God the creator,and thats the reason i hissed not because of what you are saying.
ps;my pic have been on my profile when i desire,so don't give me that hiding ish and please stop cursing like an old woman.
Who is d she? Me? undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Lilamartedi(f): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Page 1 at www.nairaland.WENT angry
lol! Wicked grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
ikekings1: Dis same casting crowns gal was d gal dat was yabbed abt her looks on one thread that she had to deactivate her main handle. Nl guys shaaa. Smh.
ewoo!! na she? Lol
grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
i don come back again oooooooooooo
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ikekings1: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Mtcheeeeeeeeew 3.8/10
Lmao. **falls from mtn mast**

1 Like

Harbosede02: Hahahaha,page 83??una no dey rest??

wink
Harbosede02: Hahahaha,page 83??una no dey rest??

where have u been?? have missed yhusmiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
ufotuko: I could remember that time when I posted my picture guys like me were admiring me and I do same to any guy that is cute too,but am disappointed with the way girls treat theirself,u see a girl getting jealous of a fellow girl like her,girls with their jealousy,and to that idiot that was hissing at idowuogbo let her go and commit suicide,because as for me idowuogbo is okay and if that lady is not happy about that she should go take rat poison,and to that fool that kept on disturbing me saving a girl picture,please what is ur problem with that?are u jealous that its not ur picture they are saving?
Wait o, na me she throw subliminal give?

Sugar belle, abeg come answer
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Thiannah(f): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Seun: Can't see your face clearly. Nice pic on your profile though. wink
thanks.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
SugaryBelle: She is beautiful (just like everyone is)i can't deny that,but it just happens that she is always the first to call someone 'ugly' 'worwor' 'short' 'fat' etc and that to me is bad since we are not God the creator,and thats the reason i hissed not because of what you are saying.
ps;my pic have been on my profile when i desire,so don't give me that hiding ish and please stop cursing like an old woman.

I never cussed you. Where did I cuss you?. I said you hissed, did I lie?. I said you are trying to act smart by making it seem your reason for hissing doesn't have to do with her pics. Did I lie?. No. So I didn't cuss.

As per the reason why you hissed, I now understand your grouse with her. It's alright. We good? wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Kslib(m): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
dopeJemi: "Muaaah" is not a word
To me, a word is ---- More than one letter grouped together as one to form an identity !

My brother, "muaaaah" na word "meeew" sef na word!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by TochiPhotos(m): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hian!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by drnairalov: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
CastingCrowns: me

OMG...nau dis is verry verry pretty....*fans self...Asanwa..bella...what is beautiful in yoruba?..som 1help biko
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
i don come back again oooooooooooo
more pix oo
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ikekings1: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Iaz93: ewoo!! na she? Lol
grin
Eheee nw. Lol.grin grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
drnairalov:

OMG...nau dis is verry verry pretty....*fans self...Asanwa..bella...what is beautiful in yoruba?..som 1help biko
omalicha
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2013

All these one wen you dey talk nor consign me!!! undecided

All we are saying»»»» Post ur Pics!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by evelyn80(f): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
check moi out

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sugar belle, answer me o! Who is d she?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
ufotuko: I could remember that time when I posted my picture guys like me were admiring me and I do same to any guy that is cute too,but am disappointed with the way girls treat theirself,u see a girl getting jealous of a fellow girl like her,girls with their jealousy,and to that IDIOT that was hissing at idowuogbo let her go and commit suicide,because as for me idowuogbo is okay and if that lady is not happy about that she should go take rat poison,and to that fool that kept on disturbing me for saving a girl picture,please what is ur problem with that?are u jealous that its not ur picture they are saving?

So much anger.. Calm down, it's not that serious
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
kaeyame:

Strong words bro!

You looking good wink

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1:

c loff..
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
evelyn80: check moi out
nice hat
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Errmmmm iya, u dey bleach tongue

the best way to know someone who bleaches is their knuckles/ phalanges...

ID, hope u remember your nail thread? It was obvious wink
Idowuogbo:
Me bleach? Smh!

1 Like

Observing................. angry
deejay_harry1:

av been busy,aw ucheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
evelyn80: check moi out

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: omalicha

Omalicha is igbo

BTW, why did you change your siggy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (197) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.