Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,440 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (145228 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
xynerise:
Whats the idea of keeping ur mouth like an imbe? undecided
pout

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
ikekings1: Thank you! Also, that onila thread 'ladies should post there foot wears'. She uploaded her legs pics. She's definitely bleaching!

Na Yoruba na, na dia way. Free her.

I like her eyes though... shocked shocked shocked
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Merkki(f): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hello Seun, i have a question for you. Please send me a PM. Thanks.

@topic, pretty girls everywhere. Nice cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by evelyn80(f): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
check me out again....no make up

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
nairalanders sabi give person hope! d innocent person go kon dey shine teeth dey happy say him package
martha!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by xynerise: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
lari03: pout
Ya, I know but it doesn't fit her grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Hmm...dah ya pix ehn......are u korean??

I am Nigerian. Actually, half Nigerian
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: afternoon my brothers deejay_harry wife

kiss
grintongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
evelyn80: check me out again....no make up
u should've started with these pics joor

U looking good
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: handsome somebodytongue

....and I cried one grain of tears »» cry

grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ebamma(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
u look okay
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by dopeJemi: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
pickabeau1:

the truth is that our women are not proud of their hair (hence they use human hair to look caucausian) their figure (hence they tend to become skinny and thin).
Unfortuntely they are also agrressive .. the judge Shymexx will give you more information on that

But I still gbadun them..

Remember taht you are free to love any tribe, colour or race of woman that catches your fancy

Cest fini

Hair? Thought he was talking abt complexion
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Merkki(f): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2013

No makeup? Really? Are those tattoos in form if makeups then,
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by xynerise: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
My kinda of woman cool
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
ikekings1: Thank you! Also, that onila thread 'ladies should post there foot wears'. She uploaded her legs pics. She's definitely bleaching!
U and 2sexy are id-iots!!

My legs and face the lightest part of my body.

Tell me what's obvious in this pic?

Blawwwdy foooools!

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
evelyn80: check moi out again

Uh la la!!!

You for show the backside before na wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Black is Beautiful anyday, anytime...

My baby is BLACK and BOLD!
ochongonoko:

What are you talking about?

The ladies in psquare's personally, are they whites?
What of in durusoke?. Are they whites too?
Tuface's ihe neme, are the ladies whites?
D'banj's don't tell me nonsense, are the ladies whites?
Flavour's ada ada, are the ladies foreigners?

Abeg black is beautiful. I'm not saying whites are ugly though. Those videos that have mostly whites is because they weren't shot in naija
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Kslib(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Thinaah and castingcrowns---- you girls are beautiful!! No too much make-up but yet the beauty appeared crystal clear!!! wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by borie4u(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Well I tire for NL babes o. Whether u look like ape or Gorilla some1 out there will appreciate u. Even if u look more beautiful than Kim some peeps go say u no fine. Well na fact be that o. Start thinking positive about ur looks and be singing I am beautiful by Britney Spears
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: Gud afternoon y'all.
49.94%.....u almost pass ☑

**wey dat girl wey bn wan deceive me last nyte
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
kaeyame:
I am Nigerian. Actually, half Nigerian

Half Igbo and Half Yoruba right?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: martha!
nadia love.... i don start to dey watch d scorpion king o.... lemme concentrate
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Iya mi don vex oooo.

Let's see the knuckles... They ain't showing here, ma'am.
Idowuogbo:

Blawwwdy foooools!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ebamma(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Blawwwdy foooools!
show us those knuckles gal, as the dettol advert says, we want to be absolutely sure
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Cathaliya: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
GentleMimi:
Twinnie,i no see anytin ooo.Why u commot am naaaaa!
comot ke? The pic dey there.....pg 82

oya, just for you...

3 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
xynerise:
Ya, I know but it doesn't fit her grin
no worry, one man's meat is another man's poison, so they say!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
dopeJemi: ur face describes dat name Bose, all d boseS av seen are thick

**falls from Bose's bed** grin

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Merkki(f): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
2s£xy:

You are tribalistic. It sucks.

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
2s£xy:

U a bast@rd!!!!

Bcus ur mama and sisters dey bleach, no mean everybody dey carry toothpaste rub for body.

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by pickabeau1: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
dopeJemi: Hair? Thought he was talking abt complexion

He said black women are not featured in music videos....
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2013

Now i am gonna give you small amnesty,oya take am 6/10..you try

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (197) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.