Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (145449 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by dopeJemi: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
Hehehe
and u say u are not M-----k-----s
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
ebamma: i see nothing sexy in this witch

Ouchh!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
pickabeau1:

your opinion.. nothing like black beauts anyday...

Superb fresh skin, curves, every..

[size=18pt]How many of our Artist dey use Black girls for their Video? ehh answer me?[/size]
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Always tell the truth and shame the devil
the hat is nice!! I like it!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by evelyn80(f): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
check moi out again

4 Likes

Abu Mikey:

Very FUGLY somebody angry
handsome somebodytongue
ebamma: i see nothing sexy in this witch
me sef o.... still wondering why i chose this moniker.... i should av chosen "Dry Mbeke" sad
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Adaeze003(f): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Sorry, next tym use an opera and switch ur network to EDGE when it starts getting low below d half bar
Lol... This is serious. Thanks! smiley

Why am I getting angry vibes from this thread. People! This thread is meant to be without kata kata fun cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Very FUGLY somebody angry
no girl is ugly!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ebamma(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Lovexme:

The exact reason most of the ladies wouldn't want to upload their respective pictures undecided
i tell ya, gals be proud of who u are upload your pix, afterall monkey no fine but him mama go still like am so
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by dopeJemi: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
evelyn80: check moi out again
oti to

More of dat (the second pic)
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Gud afternoon y'all.

3 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by obayaya(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2013

well?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
c bakassi..
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
can I post pictures of Scooby? sad
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
Hehehe
Hm....u try u try...oya make una clap 4 am tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: Gud afternoon y'all.
afternoon my brothers deejay_harry wife

kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Adaeze003(f): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes:

[size=5pt]How many of our Artist dey use Black girls for their Video? ehh answer me?[/size]

So werin are you trying to say? Black is beautiful jor...

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
can I post pictures of Scooby? sad
scooby who
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes:

[size=18pt]How many of our Artist dey use Black girls for their Video? ehh answer me?[/size]

What are you talking about?

The ladies in psquare's personally, are they whites?
What of in durusoke?. Are they whites too?
Tuface's ihe neme, are the ladies whites?
D'banj's don't tell me nonsense, are the ladies whites?
Flavour's ada ada, are the ladies foreigners?

Abeg black is beautiful. I'm not saying whites are ugly though. Those videos that have mostly whites is because they weren't shot in naija

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: c bakassi..
nairalanders sabi give person hope! d innocent person go kon dey shine teeth dey happy say him package
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ebamma(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: no girl is ugly!
u right nadia,there are many other beautiful things in a girl apart from a fine face, if face no fine look her chest, if her chest no fine take her to bed, if she no fine for bed #we give up
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nwanneamakah: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
me sef o.... still wondering why i chose this moniker.... i should av chosen "Dry Mbeke" sad

grin grin grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by GentleMimi: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: Now, this is Cathaliya a.k.a ..........

Low cut things.
Twinnie,i no see anytin ooo.Why u commot am naaaaa!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by dopeJemi: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
ur face describes dat name Bose, all d boseS av seen are thick
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: scooby who
my pet
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by xynerise: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Whats the idea of keeping ur mouth like an imbe? undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ehen....dat second pix don save u grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
BOSE OMO IYA BOSE!!!na me go still marry you!!!whether devil like am or not.lol,but u look cute though!!!and those two big balls wey dey ur chest make me forget the course wey I dey read for skul.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
ebamma: u right nadia,there are many other beautiful things in a girl apart from a fine face, if face no fine look her chest, if her chest no fine take her to bed, if she no fine for bed #we give up
correct guy!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
SugaryBelle: not because you said so.

Yeah! Not because I said so,but because "everybody" wants to see Your pix wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by pickabeau1: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes:

the truth is that our women are not proud of their hair (hence they use human hair to look caucausian) their figure (hence they tend to become skinny and thin).
Unfortuntely they are also agrressive .. the judge Shymexx will give you more information on that

But I still gbadun them..

Remember taht you are free to love any tribe, colour or race of woman that catches your fancy

Cest fini

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (197) (Reply)

17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.