Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,644 members, 7,851,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (145447 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
lari03: ANYONE WITH NATURAL HAIR?

I quess None except maybe Nadia, Thiannah, Idowugbo and Id

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Cathaliya: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
kofsy: nice curtains
I think you wanted to quote Babe4chi cus whats behing me in the pix is hospital bed
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
wow! i never knew.... thank u.... m doing it now but itz slow o

Copy not BURN....

Its just click and Drag
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by babe4chi(f): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abu Mikey:

This thread be dey sweet until you come.........

Maka,bet why? embarassedembarassed

so guyz go comout talk,u sef come out dey talk?
Pls dnt ever quote me again,ok?

Twi
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannylux: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
what are these ones saying? undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: is abu's girl evelyn

Tah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

God forbid Bad thing!! undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
c cowbell
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
lari03: ANYONE WITH NATURAL HAIR?
Me me me me

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:

They never grow up....

What's with the image now angry angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by wasak(m): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
I'm enjoying this thread, but Seriously I. have a thing for girls who do not apply. make ups from fake eyes brows to fake eyelashes to fake hair to. fake fingers... all in all beauty is the beauty of the heart and in most cases it reflects in the looks of the possessor... hoping to woo one of this girls. her name is T......
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2013

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mrs gringrin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
evelyn80: beautiful moi
haba madam wetin?it yaff do now,we don see u tire,we don comment we don talk say u dey okay wetin u wan make we talk again?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:

Yeah.. It's slow because the memory of film is in GIGABYTES. But it's for your own good. Just copy or burn any film you wanna watch. it's better that way. It elongates the lens' life. Good lens are hard to find and costly, so safeguard yours wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
evelyn80: beautiful moi

You nor want make I eat lunch today? undecided

Abeg,abeg nor post pics again jor! angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
kaeyame:
Thanks nadia, gurl, I envy your curves! I know black men swoon over ladies like you kiss
hummm lol thnks bbe
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ikekings1: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U and 2sexy are id-iots!!

My legs and face the lightest part of my body.

Tell me what's obvious in this pic?

Blawwwdy foooools!
Blah blah blah blah!! U are already bleached missy. Call me an i*diot nd a fool once more, make i bite you! **straight face**

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by FKO1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
G_Famous: Me
I PRAY SAY NA U
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
2s£xy:
ID, one thing I won't take from you is to bring my mother into the picture.

Bewarned...
Feck u! Wen u dey talk "na Yoruba na dem way" u no no she? Thunder fire u!

3 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by omiobo: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
No fighting o! Seeing diff faces dey sweet my belle o! All these ladies are pretty. Dem try as dem no allow our economy to shape to I dey hungry seriously.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by FKO1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
Iaz93: Mrs gringrin
LOVE UR NOSE....N UR EYES
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Cathaliya: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
joeydozzy:

Is it just me or am I staring at Maria Goretti or her twin?
I guess you are the only one who doesnt know........
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: u fink itz funi ryt??were u able u 2 upload ur pix in d male's thread??
No ma'am
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
G_Famous: Me
See as u be lyk scam
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
ikekings1: Blah blah blah blah!! U are already bleached missy. Call me an i*diot nd a fool once more, make i bite you! **straight face**
Yea I dey bleach, thank u.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
ledafaze:

Copy not BURN....

Its just click and Drag

Take not martha.. COPYING is faster.. BURNING it is slower
I wan vomit...
ms_pee:

A sexy witch indeed! undecided

Don't you have a better picture? It's for your own good tho undecided
Nadia_SA1: c cowbell

Perv!! tongue.. See where your eye dey go grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
babe4chi: so guyz go comout talk,u sef come out dey talk?
Pls dnt ever quote me again,ok?

Twi

Hahahahahah gringrin
I laugh at You!

#smH
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by borie4u(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Walahi. I must select wife for my Generator repairer way dey disturb me since last year. Ok i have three in Mind already but where is Idowuogbo's Pix now. **** Spread mat dey wait*********
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes:
No ma'am
then shaaarap!and get a lyf!

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (197) (Reply)

17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.