Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,393 members, 7,850,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (111619 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 13, 2013
Mawin 2 Nl worwor guys...

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 5:48am On Nov 13, 2013
Cold faya: Beht dis Idowu dey close eye sleep so? Abi u B cat ehn badosky? Go rest na. See tym.
Lolz... Allow me abeg! I don't sleep for hrs and this cold wey I con get no help matters at all.... Stuffy nose and itchy eyes cry cry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 5:49am On Nov 13, 2013
Harbosede02: Mawin 2 Nl worwor guys...
Lolz.... Bose, o tu de laro kutu kutu abi grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 6:18am On Nov 13, 2013
grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 6:18am On Nov 13, 2013
Another threadundecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chycoroxie(f): 6:19am On Nov 13, 2013
cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by sconp: 6:20am On Nov 13, 2013
Harbosede02: Mawin 2 Nl handsome guys...
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 6:21am On Nov 13, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen: Kai...

I don enter trouble... Make I shi't' come back, una don knack 8 pages keepm for wh?

Nadia_SA for your mmind una dey take things slow. Make I allow you jow. Na our little secret. You ma self...

SHUT UP THERE...
c ur life!!!

I was sleeping peacefully all u think of is nadia_sa

Mtsheeeeew
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 6:21am On Nov 13, 2013
Nadia, I see youcheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 6:25am On Nov 13, 2013
Beennkumar: Nadia, I see youcheesy
Namatse!!

How u dey??smiley
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 6:28am On Nov 13, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Namatse!!

How u dey??smiley
Namaste!

I'm good, thanks. You?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lolz... Allow me abeg! I don't sleep for hrs and this cold wey I con get no help matters at all.... Stuffy nose and itchy eyes cry cry
Sorry about that. Good morning dear!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 13, 2013
shocked+shocked=shockedshocked

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lolz.... Bose, o tu de laro kutu kutu abi grin
gringringrin,i jst dey greet dem ni
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2013
Nadia_SA1: grin
in law,aw u dey??cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2013
IamTitanium: shocked+shocked=shockedshocked
grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 7:01am On Nov 13, 2013
Beennkumar:
Namaste!

I'm good, thanks. You?
I'm great cheesy

Abeg drop ur pic make us c ur fine face oo
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 13, 2013
chycoroxie:
cheesy
tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 7:02am On Nov 13, 2013
Harbosede02: in law,aw u dey??cheesy
I dey bam.. cheesy how r u sweerie..

Hope u no sleep for this men thread
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by dopeJemi: 7:02am On Nov 13, 2013
if I hear
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2013
2pac shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 7:07am On Nov 13, 2013
kaeyame:
Sorry about that. Good morning dear!
Awww.... Thanks babes! Morningzz...
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 13, 2013
dopeJemi: if I hear
U jealous?? grin. Talk say i fyn, nobody will call u gay grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by dopeJemi: 7:10am On Nov 13, 2013
IamTitanium: U jealous?? grin. Talk say i fyn, nobody will call u gay grin
I pray say na u be dat oh... Snap another pic tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2013
Nadia_SA1: c ur life!!!

I was sleeping peacefully all u think of is nadia_sa

Mtsheeeeew

I wasn't thinking of you. I posted this stuff last night but the yeye network did not release it. It was this mornning while doing stuffs that I noticed it ooo.... And uhm.. PIcx coming later grin grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2013
Good morning people, i hope you all had a wonderful night?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 13, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I dey bam.. cheesy how r u sweerie..

Hope u no sleep for this men thread
neva!m fyn jare,bt i tire small, ur broda no make me sleep 4 nyt!im wahala 2 much...
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 13, 2013
dopeJemi: I pray say na u be dat oh... Snap another pic tongue
ok o grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2013
Harbosede02: neva!m fyn jare,bt i tire small, ur broda no make me sleep 4 nyt!im wahala 2 much...
haha my bro knows good tin..
I'm proud of him grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 7:20am On Nov 13, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I'm great cheesy

Abeg drop ur pic make us c ur fine face oo
Hehehe, it's in my profile alreadytongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by dopeJemi: 7:20am On Nov 13, 2013
IamTitanium: ok o grin
we dey wait bros
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 13, 2013
dopeJemi: we dey wait bros
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (156) (Reply)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.