Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (110879 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chycoroxie(f): 7:22am On Nov 13, 2013
Beennkumar:
Hehehe, it's in my profile alreadytongue
There re two dudes on ur Pp,re u d guy with a broken tooth?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 13, 2013
Nadia_SA1: haha my bro knows good tin..
I'm proud of him grin grin
lyk broda lyk sista,yeye gurl..
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2013
You know what they say about garnering inspirations when doing "stuffs" early in the morning. Well, the toilet seat is the best thinking seat and here am I doing sh'i't like crazy....

Close your nose oooo angry angry angry

[size=30pt]IDOWU=OBO... Na you make me remove this fine pishure oo[/size]

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2013
So no body dey answer greetings?

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2013
chycoroxie:
There re two dudes on ur Pp,re u d guy with a broken tooth?
LMAO! I'm on the rightgrin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2013
Handsomeemmy: So no body dey answer greetings?

undecided lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

If na (f) dey attached to your name, we for look your side na grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 13, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen: You know what they say about garnering inspirations when doing "stuffs" early in the morning. Well, the toilet seat is the best thinking seat and here am I doing sh'i't like crazy....

WTF hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah cry cry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by dopeJemi: 7:28am On Nov 13, 2013
IamTitanium: grin
na wa oh cry okay sha
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 13, 2013
Sum pple go put pix 4 here anyaw!abeg na sensible we wan c o...wah rubbish!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

grin grin grin

If na (f) dey attached to your name, we for look your side na grin grin

nawa oooo na just greetings cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen: You know what they say about garnering inspirations when doing "stuffs" early in the morning. Well, the toilet seat is the best thinking seat and here am I doing sh'i't like crazy....

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwh! *spits*

See pepper grains for chest, and ur lip, Sweet Jesus! Suction pump. lipsrsealed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 7:32am On Nov 13, 2013
Beennkumar:
Gawd, u fioooooooooone! kiss
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by 7footre(m): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2013
The thread has made progress! Good morning to yu and you
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nwanneamakah: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2013
Ab025:
My dear, beauty is in d eyes of the beholder, same as handsomeness. Bt stil, tanks for comenting.

Guess so.. kiss prefer d one wth ur sis tho
Good mrning kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 7:34am On Nov 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwh! *spits*

See pepper grains for chest, and ur lip, Sweet Jesus! Suction pump. lipsrsealed

Idowu-obo... Na me you dey enter like this eh? See, I get liver say I fine upon say I just wake up and sleep been dey my eye. That picx was taken as early as 4:30am this morning. Na wetin we dey face for this town o. If you must reach work early, then you must wake up early.

And as for my lips... Girls wanna have a taste of it tongue tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 13, 2013
7footre: The thread has made progress! Good morning to yu and you
*slaps hez head*na u progress am abi??
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chycoroxie(f): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2013
Beennkumar:
Y re u shinning teeth now undecided
Looking good
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 7:38am On Nov 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Gawd, u fioooooooooone! kiss
Thank you cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by sconp: 7:38am On Nov 13, 2013
Beennkumar:
handsome bloke! Nice! wink
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by umoski1(m): 7:38am On Nov 13, 2013
Yaaaaay....This is Moi

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:39am On Nov 13, 2013
Handsome guys all over ....
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nwanneamakah: 7:42am On Nov 13, 2013
god_of_music: That's not me oo grin

#TeamGOM

Oh...okay...
So whr z urs? angry angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 13, 2013
dopeJemi: na wa oh cry okay sha
what is wa, u want more? grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by 7footre(m): 7:42am On Nov 13, 2013
Harbosede02: *slaps hez head*na u progress am abi??
Yu again! Na so your hand like ma body?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 7:43am On Nov 13, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

Idowu-obo... Na me you dey enter like this eh? See, I get liver say I fine upon say I just wake up and sleep been dey my eye. That picx was taken as early as 4:30am this morning. Na wetin we dey face for this town o. If you must reach work early, then you must wake up early.

And as for my lips... Girls wanna have a taste of it tongue tongue
U nasty joor! Ur face b like d shyte u dey shyte. lipsrsealed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 13, 2013
hello all.. good morning...

i greet Nadia my sweet sis.. cheesy

habosede the kpomo in my soup.smiley

idowu, the aunty of life...

abu mikey, the agbero one of idubota kingdom..

cdamsel, my cellphone freak friend..wink

beenkumar, my brother from anoda mothergrin

dannylux, my long lost brotherly..

glad to see yall today..

ABEG IF UR NAME NO DEY LIST, JUST TWO WORDS..

YOUR FADA..wink
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2013
Beennkumar:
Hehehe, it's in my profile alreadytongue
cheiiii not fair we want to yab u here

grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by 7footre(m): 7:46am On Nov 13, 2013
umoski1: Yaaaaay....This is Moi
You get mouth bro
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by dopeJemi: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2013
IamTitanium: what is wa, u want more? grin grin
No undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 7:47am On Nov 13, 2013
deejay_harry1: hello all.. good morning...

i greet Nadia my sweet sis.. cheesy

habosede the kpomo in my soup.smiley

idowu, the aunty of life...

abu mikey, the agbero one of idubota kingdom..

cdamsel, my cellphone freak friend..wink

beenkumar, my brother from anoda mothergrin

dannylux, my long lost brotherly..

glad to see yall today..

ABEG IF UR NAME NO DEY LIST, JUST TWO WORDS..

YOUR FADA..wink

Your papa grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by druid06(m): 7:47am On Nov 13, 2013
Beennkumar:

Dude, the guy beside you is your dad. I can tell from the uncanny resemblance. I might be wrong though.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 7:47am On Nov 13, 2013
chycoroxie:
Y re u shinning teeth now undecided
Looking good
scon-p:
handsome bloke! Nice! wink
Thank you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (156) (Reply)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.