Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (110460 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chycoroxie(f): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
god_of_music: ME! angry
If I hear say na u
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1:

anuofia .. u don turn white pikingrin
I be oyibo na cool

#TeamGOM
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
chycoroxie:
If I hear say na u
Nigerian father and a British mother tongue

#TeamGOM
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1:

anuofia .. u don turn white pikingrin
leave that guy make he dey deceive people make he fit deceive
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

Me and my bros smiley
I think I like this.. wink,which of the two is you?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by troy20(m): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

Me and my bros smiley
for real?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Make them no ban me o...

Make una just reserve this space for me?

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ola def2: Owanbe ! smiley
Oshodi wa o! Eje ko bo le!!! Wagbayi! U resemble my padi wasiu wey dey run oshodi and Ibadan express
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Official smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ola def2: Official smiley
I talk am nau... Wasiu, u just forget me for Orita abi? O ma bomb o angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oshodi wa o! Eje ko bo le!!! Wagbayi! U resemble my padi wasiu wey dey run oshodi and Ibadan express
na u sabi ? smiley omo aye!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ola def2: na u sabi ? smiley omo aye!
Nothing does u... Omo awo! Omo iya noni.
grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I talk am nau... Wasiu, u just forget me for Orita abi? O ma bomb o angry
My dear look for ur wasiu very well smiley no be me oO
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin
gbayi! smiley
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin
what are you doing here
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by sconp: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
The guys are sure ruling

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Kslib(m): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannyxy: i post my pic 4 that thread to only find that girl trouble,nw we don resolve 4 the main time, i no knw wetin go make me post am..
Post am here joor!! No shaking-- nobody dare attack you here.Who fit attack you when i siddon for your back giddigabm?!!

Post am-- I go defend you against any virus like bit-defender!! sad .. grin..

Ok serious!!! angry sad
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kslib:
Post am here joor!! No shaking-- nobody dare attack you here.Who fit attack you when i siddon for your back giddigabm?!!

Ok serious!!! angry sad
the guy no wan post anything. Body just dey catch the guy.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
we the guys dont talk much, we just post PICS... we ruling niccurz..cool

bose u got mailsmiley

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by kandiikane(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
Tabh:
I think I like this.. wink,which of the two is you?

The finer one ofcourse. cheesy smiley
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by DonaldGenes(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen: angry angry angry

Fine boy...8/10
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Kslib(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
This OLA guy is definitely keeping this thread alive not just with pics but with very nice ones at that!!

You are very very good-looking, i must say!

Hope i didnt sound gay! smiley
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by DonaldGenes(m): 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
god_of_music: I be oyibo na cool

#TeamGOM

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Choia Abu you be fiiiine dude kiss

No wonder dem homo guys be fighting all over ur a$$ ( runs away) shocked
Abu Mikey:

Lemme set the ball rolling.. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by DonaldGenes(m): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ola def2: Official smiley

Impressive! 9/10
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin More pics of me tongue

#TeamGOM

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
god_of_music: grin grin grin grin More pics of me tongue

#TeamGOM

tahhh.. gettout johr... POST UR PIC.. grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kslib: This OLA guy is definitely keeping this thread alive not just with pics but with very nice ones at that!!

You are very very good-looking, i must say!

Hope i didnt sound gay! smiley
So what are you waiting for? Post mana. wink
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chycoroxie(f): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
god_of_music: Nigerian father and a British mother tongue

#TeamGOM
O so british,indian aunt no join
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannyxy(m): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kslib:

Ok serious!!! angry sad
i resemble pesin wey dey fear?, make dem attack nw, i go serve d niqqa in his own coin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1:

tahhh.. gettout johr... POST UR PIC.. grin
angry That's me na!

#TeamGOM
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannyxy(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
See the gals waiting 4 pic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (156) (Reply)

Female Corper's Huge Backside Got People Talking On Instagram (Photo) / Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video / What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.