Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (110645 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy: see the way you grab for mouth

kissing tinx wink
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

I swear them need flog you...

See as you just relax dey enter people with yabbings grin grin

he never really learn yab cool
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chycoroxie(f): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
una hans sha
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by sconp: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
Anoda
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
the thread lives on

4 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannyxy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
I am shy tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
mikey so the thread stays?? cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

I swear them need flog you...

See as you just relax dey enter people with yabbings grin grin
so if person talk truth na yabbing them dey call am.

No wonder them say truth is butter
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Guys fine sha

#TeamGOM
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Kslib(m): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannyxy: post ur pic my friend and stop asking kweshions grin
lol. You wey don see me tire still want pic? undecided

I am here to cheer the bold guys!!! cool
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1:

kissing tinx wink
sorry oh I dont do gay.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1:

kissing tinx wink
sorry oh I dont do gay. I luv puss...y
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy: sorry oh I dont do gay.

i never said kissing u... i said kissing tinx.. u dey craze
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannyxy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kslib:
lol. You wey don see me tire still want pic? undecided

I am here to cheer my bold guy!!! sad
post am so ur numerous g.fs 4 n.l go sleep well. Na Pple like me suppose dey cheer, we no get g.f.. Up kslib, post ur pic
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Kslib(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
No_ID: Funny....when the thread was closed a link was posted to a similar thread like this.....now that thread has been locked and this opened.....na wa o
The Mods at work!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1:

No mind the small boy grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannyxy(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
O.p drop the link to this thread in the female thread..
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by kandiikane(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2013

Me and my bros smiley

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Kslib(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannyxy: post am so ur numerous g.fs 4 n.l go sleep well. Na Pple like me suppose dey cheer, we no get g.f.. Up kslib, post ur pic
Na you give me g.f? angry

You go wait tire! tongue.

Better post ur numerous pics, so that i go dey cheer you and all the bold guys!! cool
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

Me and my bros smiley

Now I know why them dey dash people 14 years in prison for Nigeria. I no blame government. This kind picture dey cause sleepless night. Now imagine say I jam you for real life? Na to die be that na angry angry

6 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
ME! angry

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Team-Abu!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by kandiikane(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

Now I know why them dey dash people 14 years in prison for Nigeria. I no blame government. This kind picture dey cause sleepless night. Now imagine say I jam you for real life? Na to die be that na angry angry

Bros, 14years for wetin? I nor fit take photo with my negro agen?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

Me and my bros smiley
laughs and falls from keke napep please tell me you are not serious
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1:

afraid been one catch me oh
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
My humble self

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
U don see me rii ? smiley

6 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannyxy(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kslib:
Na you give me g.f? angry

You go wait tire! tongue.

Better post ur numerous pics, so that i go dey cheer you and all the bold guys!! cool
i post my pic 4 that thread to only find that girl trouble,nw we don resolve 4 the main time, i no knw wetin go make me post am..
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
god_of_music: ME! angry

anuofia .. u don turn white pikingrin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
Team-Abu!
Hm.....am tempted tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lertee(f): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

Me and my bros smiley
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
Owanbe ! smiley

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (156) (Reply)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / 6 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.