Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (111563 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by free2ryhme: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dj hack: so that is ur pics ...if yes I'm dissapionted angry.....c head lyk hunch back grin grin

kwazimodo fine pas am sef

grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Annie2gud(f): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dj hack: so that is ur pics ...if yes I'm dissapionted angry.....c head lyk hunch back grin grin
hahahaha hunchytically,lwkmd.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by MrRenaissance: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
EyesWideOpen: Depleting insecure Niggas' ego since 1993!

With way you're dissing niggas, I thought you'd one perfect model-like nigga, only for your ugliness to crack my titanium-made phone screen. Gollum of lord of the rings have got nothing on you. Seems like your ugliness is heriditary. *pukes* undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
Please leave headWideOpen àlone joor

angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by MrRenaissance: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Please leave headWideOpen àlone joor

angry angry

Where were you when he chose not to leave others alone huh?. Take your sanctimonious sermon elsewhere. If you can't condemn him, then keep quiet because he started it!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
All these haters ....

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Now, this is funny grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by free2ryhme: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2013

angry angry

busy body

gerrout from here

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by MrRenaissance: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
Haters?. Coming from an alien-faced troll, that's rich undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
EyesWideOpen: All these haters ....
leave them joor they jealous of ur head!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
Eyeswideopen has made this thread active grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
EyesWideOpen: Hating bi**hes nd niggas

Y'all stink!!!!!

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1444080_2013-10-19-077_1_jpg79ff884c81ddc516b4a8654493cf8cea[/img]

Head_Masta! grin

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
free2ryhme:

you mean head of life

grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol. Didnt say dat o grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mr Renaissance:

Where were you when he chose not to leave others alone huh?. Take your sanctimonious sermon elsewhere. If you can't condemn him, then keep quiet because he started it!!

See ur lyf ... So u r ganging up with hateful niggas to condemn me? Condemn me to where? You're condemning ursef hateful loser, I dnt giv a F*** about ur hateful vituperation, which obviously is aimed at bringing me down to ur loser level, which ain't happening, NOT IN THIS LIFE!

So go find one hole for ground wey fit u and bury ur hateful self, eediot! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Head_Masta! grin

Guilty as charged ... But u r my partner in crime na cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by SisterCaro(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Your head and attitude reminds me of this

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by GentleMimi: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hahahaaaaaaooooookikikakakaka! Choi! This thread is hilarious! People wey get bad mouth,na them worwor pass! You dey insult person wey God create,but u no fit add beauty to ya self. Haaaaa! Thank y'all for ur pix. Some of u are wonderfully made,while a few others are fearfully made...but all was made!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by GentleMimi: 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Head_Masta! grin

''Headward'' sounds berra.....
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Annie2gud: hahahaha hunchytically,lwkmd.
grin grin....thought he was a perfect model with 6pack so dissappionted jhoor!

Where is Apkorsy ....*O boy u ge hope 4 dz OKONDO side . grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Beennkumar: Eyeswideopen has made this thread active grin

I deserve some kind of award won't u say?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by GentleMimi: 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2013

angry angry
Its ''eyes'' not ''head''....*falls into pot of soup*! grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

confirm award bro *Headest man of the year cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by GentleMimi: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mr Renaissance:

Do not be too quick to react.Can't u read an ironical or sarcastic post when u see it....even when veiled? Relax joor and enjoy the fun.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
SisterCaro: Your head and attitude reminds me of this

Thank you jor, I quick save am make u no change mind remove am cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
But his head is sexy..
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dj hack: confirm award bro *Headrest man of the year cheesy

*Takes award proudly*

Now run along ... U no go get even dat kind award for here with ur repulsive look, and puke-inducing image backgrounds!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
i can see yalv got soft spot 4 dis well-structured guy. Why dnt y'all jez say it in d stead of indirectly butterin him up. D worst is most of dez girlz wud send him PM's in a blink..
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

Yeah. Head of state? cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mr Renaissance:

With way you're dissing niggas, I thought you'd one perfect model-like nigga, only for your ugliness to crack my titanium-made phone screen. Gollum of lord of the rings have got nothing on you. Seems like your ugliness is heriditary. *pukes* undecided

Jeez! I'm dead.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

*Takes award proudly*

Now run along ... U no go get even dat kind award for here with ur repulsive look, and puke-inducing image backgrounds!
i guess u havn't taken ur medications ,,,...u need it badly coz u getting nefariously retard*ed undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
^^
Try another line, that doesn't seem to have worked undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
't was fun while it lasted!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (156) (Reply)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.