Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (110865 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by ibnakogun: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mr Renaissance:

Shut that fúck up you unicellular pea-sized brained mòron!!. I didn't attack you all these while you were busy dissing niggas way better than you, because I thought you will be one model like that only to find out that you're the quasimodo of NL with your trailer-shaped cranium!!. Your vituperations is the hateful one, hating on people that was bold enough to upload their pics and when you are giving equal measure of your medicine, you cry foul. If you see a pic and rate it without insult will your egg headed reduce?. Will you die?. Morónic twát!!

Is this eggheaders new account, cause I can smell is insultive prowess on this post.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by GentleMimi: 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mr Renaissance:

Ok, my bad. I apologize. Didn't get the drift wink

@Eyeswideopen, I've got nothing personal against you. I took it personal because you insulted a lot of peeps. Even if the person is not fine, you can tell him ''3/10, you try sha". People will know he's not handsome but outright cussing of people bold enough to thrill people with their pics is just not fair. I was expecting to see a handsome angel with 6-packs and all that when you uploaded yours and when I saw your pic, I took it personal to hit you back with the same dose of brute force you dished to your fellow niggas. no beef on mind, I withdraw back my statements earlier on to you. Won't insult you again whether you insult me back or not. Cheers
We're cool,bro!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Viewing this topic: sexkillz(m)

Ehn ehn, why evils? Mr, wetin u dey do here? No ban anyone abeg!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2013

3 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mr Renaissance:

Shut that fúck up you unicellular pea-sized brained mòron!!. I didn't attack you all these while you were busy dissing niggas way better than you, because I thought you will be one model like that only to find out that you're the quasimodo of NL with your trailer-shaped cranium!!. Your vituperations is the hateful one, hating on people that was bold enough to upload their pics and when you are giving equal measure of your medicine, you cry foul. If you see a pic and rate it without insult will your egg headed reduce?. Will you die?. Morónic twát!!

Kslib: In as much as I dont support hurling of insults on anyone bold enough to post his pic here, I will say this------- Any Idiot who has insulted people's pic here, also deserves to lashed verbally and insulted .. You insult other people's pic but cant swallow it when people return the favour, eh?

I've come to realize that the ugly wor-worish looking niggaz are normally the ones with the loudest mouth who go about insulting people's pic!! Nonsense!! Karma is a biitch...

Mr Renaissance:
@Eyeswideopen, I've got nothing personal against you. I took it personal because you insulted a lot of peeps. Even if the person is not fine, you can tell him ''3/10, you try sha". People will know he's not handsome but outright cussing of people bold enough to thrill people with their pics is just not fair. I was expecting to see a handsome angel with 6-packs and all that when you uploaded yours and when I saw your pic, I took it personal to hit you back with the same dose of brute force you dished to your fellow niggas. no beef on mind, I withdraw back my statements earlier on to you. Won't insult you again whether you insult me back or not. Cheers

undecided undecided undecided

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

Ehn ehn, why evils? Mr, wetin u dey do here? No ban anyone abeg!

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
sexkillz: .

oh boi! See fine bobo!!! embarassed

Ogugua yyeee! Why u take dis fine bobo off market na? I for dash am ma sister embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
sexkillz

grin

Funny, what now? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 12:10am On Dec 02, 2013
sexkillz: .

Guy...I dey trip 4 dis ur pix ooooo..... 9/10

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:19am On Dec 02, 2013
Akposy:

Guy...I dey trip 4 dis ur pix ooooo..... 9/10

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Trip for hin pic?

Aaahhhh, Gay ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Kslib(m): 12:37am On Dec 02, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

undecided undecided undecided
Oh!! So 'just go and die somewhere please" was the best meme that Aso rock head of yours could come up with? I guess i thought what would come out of that titanic ship-sized head of yours would be something big like its size.

I only stated the obvious without calling names and you had to quote it just to reply with something dumb..

I would have told you to also go die somewhere like you did to me and the other guy, but I am afraid, even the ground will reject your head cos that head alone fit un-dig bones of people wey don die some 200years ago.. If dem wan dig your grave, e go be 12feet.. 6feet for only your head, and the emaining 6 for your body.. Bros, that your head fit carry Nigeria problems without stress.. The head wide sotey, I con think say you wear cap wey get hair..

If to say your head na meat, I swear na 50litres of ground-nut oil dem go use fry only the Ogor.. Headswideopen!! You sure say if you go saloon, no be ladder the barber dey use climb that your Caterpillar head before he barb am?

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:43am On Dec 02, 2013
^^

Is that the best u can come up with? undecided

Go to mamma, take ur medicine and go to bed, oya, run along, don't forget to wash ur mouth out with soap boi!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:47am On Dec 02, 2013

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 12:48am On Dec 02, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Trip for hin pic?

Aaahhhh, Gay ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

#No Homo..... I just dey compliment
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 1:07am On Dec 02, 2013
Rate me

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Icudkill: 1:41am On Dec 02, 2013
Akposy: Rate me

6/10

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 6:38am On Dec 02, 2013
I.cud.kill:

6/10

Tanx bro
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 6:40am On Dec 02, 2013
^^ :/ :/
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 02, 2013
Akposy: Rate me
awww nice picture I rate u 7/10 those picture wey u put before no bring out ur face wella,especially that stupid picture wey u wear woman jacket.lol,
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Popowaa: 8:08am On Dec 02, 2013
Sexkillz is hawwwwtwinkwinkwink

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 8:23am On Dec 02, 2013
leavestory: awww nice picture I rate u 7/10 those picture wey u put before no bring out ur face wella,especially that stupid picture wey u wear woman jacket.lol,

Tanx bro.

Dat jacket n trouser was sewn by my kid bro...he is a tailor(learner) we just managed 2yards in sewing dat cloth...dats why its short...

But every1 was complementing my outfit on d wedding day...it was fun sha
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 8:25am On Dec 02, 2013
Popowaa: Sexkillz is hawwwwtwinkwinkwink

Pay me lemme arrange sum boyz dat wld help u kidnapp him.... So u can rape him
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2013
Akposy:

Tanx bro.

Dat jacket n trouser was sewn by my kid bro...he is a tailor(learner) we just managed 2yards in sewing dat cloth...dats why its short...

But every1 was complementing my outfit on d wedding day...it was fun sha
if na me I go stone that ur brother,the guy no sow the jacket well at all jare.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 8:36am On Dec 02, 2013
Kai, Akposy, using kidnap and molest in one breadth unflinching, I'm beginning to fear you!

embarassed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Xsenga(f): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2013
SEXKILLZ 10/10. kiss
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2013
Xsenga: SEXKILLZ 10/10. kiss

+ 10 undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2013
Xsenga: SEXKILLZ 10/10. kiss
10/10?paul walker?jason derulo?peter of p-square?2face?jim iyke?chris attoh?ramsey noah?flavour?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2013
wing this topic: idbami2(m), seyideco(m), leavestory(m), Idowuogbo(f)

Hhhaaaa, Aunty mi, good morning grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2013
EyesWideOpen: Kai, Akposy, using kidnap and molest in one breadth unflinching, I'm beginning to fear you!

embarassed

Na rape I put ooooo...I no no why d mod dey change am to molestation

Dat mod na winch
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by MrRenaissance: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2013
Kslib:
Oh!! So 'just go and die somewhere please" was the best meme that Aso rock head of yours could come up with? I guess i thought what would come out of that titanic ship-sized head of yours would be something big like its size.

I only stated the obvious without calling names and you had to quote it just to reply with something dumb..

I would have told you to also go die somewhere like you did to me and the other guy, but I am afraid, even the ground will reject your head cos that head alone fit un-dig bones of people wey don die some 200years ago.. If dem wan dig your grave, e go be 12feet.. 6feet for only your head, and the emaining 6 for your body.. Bros, that your head fit carry Nigeria problems without stress.. The head wide sotey, I con think say you wear cap wey get hair..

If to say your head na meat, I swear na 50litres of ground-nut oil dem go use fry only the Ogor.. Headswideopen!! You sure say if you go saloon, no be ladder the barber dey use climb that your Caterpillar head before he barb am?

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2013
SMH

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 8:57am On Dec 02, 2013
leavestory: if na me I go stone that ur brother,the guy no sow the jacket well at all jare.

Him try...na just 3wks old 4 sewing ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (156) (Reply)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.