Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (111408 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
He's cute! Na just hin imperfection(head) dey give pips mouth.Dat aside, the dude looks way better than some of this id-iotas ganging up on him. He's fresh and healthy unlike the unfed reptiles talking shyte. Just take a look at d things dissing d guy,most of them resemble abacha dead body.

Aunty Idowu, why nau embarassedgrin

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wetin u talk wey wan penetrate moi? Dat nonsensical u have up dia? My friend, go and drink bleach mehn! U gats cleanse the dust in ya medullar.
@ least I gt dusty medulla better! Ur medulla nid transplant .....n sorry no be medullar dy responsible for thinking n deliberate actions...I know say na market woman reasoning u get...@least one kpako boy Dn correct u 2da

4 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dj hack: grin grin....thought he was a perfect model with 6pack so dissappionted jhoor!

Where is Apkorsy ....*O boy u ge hope 4 dz OKONDO side . grin

Guy...lyk seriously I was expecting a tall fair cute muscular guy..... Him head na cars of ugliness park 4 dere oooo

Ugly beast
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dj hack: @ least I gt dusty medulla better! Ur medulla nid transplant .....n sorry no be medullar dy responsible for thinking n deliberate actions...I know say na market woman reasoning u get...@least one kpako boy Dn correct u 2da

U r whack for life ... I really hoped u cud brake the chain that runs in ur family for generations and evolve! sad sad sad

oh, ur case is sooo sad, make I cry small for u \/

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

U r whack for life ... I really hoped u cud brake the chain that runs in ur family for generations and evolve! sad sad sad

oh, ur case is sooo sad, make I cry small for u \/
hahahahahaha this gurumaraji still get mouth*
No go meet DM for okija shrine make dm fynd solution to ur zumaic head....Akidanidani
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nna
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
EyesWideOpen: Assaulting hateful insecure niggas with my freshness!

*fainting tinz oooooooooooo*
Oga headdy....I c u
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
^^

Guy dt chapter don close, move along! undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dj hack: @ least I gt dusty medulla better! Ur medulla nid transplant .....n sorry no be medullar dy responsible for thinking n deliberate actions...I know say na market woman reasoning u get...@least one kpako boy Dn correct u 2da
Waste of space! Is dat all ur pangolo brain could come up with? U indeed the most idiotic thing dat ever liveth.U better carry ur head go meet ur village babalawo,dem fit revive ur dead brain cells.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Akposy:

*fainting tinz oooooooooooo*
Oga headdy....I c u
Boy Alinco aka walking groundnut! E no do you ni? undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: My papa no fit born persin wey resemble u. Fact# deal with it and move on o!!

U dey craze Ur papa prick dey function abi na dat spoiled ogi wen him dey troway na I'm wan use born me....
Born troway

3 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by dorsylove: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
shocked :DROTFL cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Waste of space! Is dat all ur pangolo brain could come up with? U indeed the most idiotic thing dat ever liveth.U better carry ur head go meet ur village babalawo,dem fit revive ur dead brain cells.
grin mo hr word jhor! If I reason u say dm dy use of reasoning play volleyball 4 ifa priest backyard nw dm go say I wicked# don't just knw why all these old cowries ladies no go make parson hear word for NL...beb good advice he go better make u deactivate ur account go cocoa-coffin plantation go carry out ur ministry dere....ur countenance weird like ur username....

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Guys abeg

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Drop pics abeg, les move along jor angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by dorsylove: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
shocked Mehn,Hack don ruin dis beb carrier 4 NL,lolz shocked so funny,Hack wa gbayi jare,twale baba
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
EyesWideOpen: Mmm, guys let's move on ...... Don't kill the fun with bickering!

My last pic, hopefully:

FRESH OUT THE SHOWER \/ \/ \/

Guy...u fyn here ooooooo
Nyc one
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dj hack. Leavestory and others

Abeg make we no yab our paddy again....let's kip d pics coming... I hail una
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
Akposy:

U dey craze Ur papa prick dey function abi na dat spoiled ogi wen him dey troway na I'm wan use born me....
Born troway
Anuz carriage, locate d persin wey swear for u na undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
EyesWideOpen: Guys abeg
U started it na ...n u shld be in position to end it all....ur last pics cute sha.....
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Anuz carriage, locate d persin wey swear for u na undecided

C person oooo.....d person wen do u dey 6ft(under)
U wen carry ur yeye lyf dey patrol up n down lyk van..... Craze gal

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by MrRenaissance: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

See ur lyf ... So u r ganging up with hateful niggas to condemn me? Condemn me to where? You're condemning ursef hateful loser, I dnt giv a F*** about ur hateful vituperation, which obviously is aimed at bringing me down to ur loser level, which ain't happening, NOT IN THIS LIFE!

So go find one hole for ground wey fit u and bury ur hateful self, eediot! grin grin grin grin grin

Shut that fúck up you unicellular pea-sized brained mòron!!. I didn't attack you all these while you were busy dissing niggas way better than you, because I thought you will be one model like that only to find out that you're the quasimodo of NL with your trailer-shaped cranium!!. Your vituperations is the hateful one, hating on people that was bold enough to upload their pics and when you are giving equal measure of your medicine, you cry foul. If you see a pic and rate it without insult will your egg headed reduce?. Will you die?. Morónic twát!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by MrRenaissance: 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
GentleMimi:
Do not be too quick to react.Can't u read an ironical or sarcastic post when u see it....even when veiled? Relax joor and enjoy the fun.

You are the one that's quick to react with your judgemental attitude. Where were you when that ídiot whas busy cussing everyone?. Where were you? . Sarcasm my black áss!!. If his is sarcastic, so is mine, so why can't you read a sarcastic post even when it's veiled?. Preach to @eyeswideopen, he started it first!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mr Renaissance:

Shut that fúck up you unicellular pea-sized brained mòron!!. I didn't attack you all these while you were busy dissing niggas way better than you, because I thought you will be one model like that only to find out that you're the quasimodo of NL with your trailer-shaped cranium!!. Your vituperations is the hateful one, hating on people that was bold enough to upload their pics and when you are giving equal measure of your medicine, you cry foul. If you see a pic and rate it without insult will your egg headed reduce?. Will you die?. Morónic twát!!
cry cry cry ....c suicidal note....bros abeg pity the niggi b4 he kills himself instead of committing sucide grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
Akposy:

C person oooo.....d person wen do u dey 6ft(under)
U wen carry ur yeye lyf dey patrol up n down lyk van..... Craze gal
Dry!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Kslib(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
In as much as I dont support hurling of insults on anyone bold enough to post his pic here, I will say this------- Any Idiot who has insulted people's pic here, also deserves to lashed verbally and insulted .. You insult other people's pic but cant swallow it when people return the favour, eh?

I've come to realize that the ugly wor-worish looking niggaz are normally the ones with the loudest mouth who go about insulting people's pic!! Nonsense!! Karma is a biitch...

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by GentleMimi: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mr Renaissance:

You are the one that's quick to react with your judgemental attitude. Where were you when that ídiot whas busy cussing everyone?. Where were you? . Sarcasm my black áss!!. If his is sarcastic, so is mine, so why can't you read a sarcastic post even when it's veiled?. Preach to @eyeswideopen, he started it first!!
haaa! I give up! People are dulling me here. Nadia was the person i was refering to as the one making a veiled comment.....but,mehn! U just cannot read and assimulate! I tire ooooo!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Omamuzo7(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
una get work so,na ASUU cos am ba.mst u guys yab urslf.evrybodi is handsome,if u dnt like dos nt mean am nt handsom ok
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by ibnakogun: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Loving the insultive punchlines here mehn, anyone interested in an e- brawl. Sexkid is killing the brawl lords on the politics section with is senseless bans.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
Omamuzo7: una get work so,na ASUU cos am ba.mst u guys yab urslf.evrybodi is handsome,if u dnt like dos nt mean am nt handsom ok
who is this gbagaun emperor , o boy pidgin na free of charge,,

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by MrRenaissance: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
GentleMimi:
haaa! I give up! People are dulling me here. Nadia was the person i was refering to as the one making a veiled comment.....but,mehn! U just cannot read and assimulate! I tire ooooo!

Ok, my bad. I apologize. Didn't get the drift wink

@Eyeswideopen, I've got nothing personal against you. I took it personal because you insulted a lot of peeps. Even if the person is not fine, you can tell him ''3/10, you try sha". People will know he's not handsome but outright cussing of people bold enough to thrill people with their pics is just not fair. I was expecting to see a handsome angel with 6-packs and all that when you uploaded yours and when I saw your pic, I took it personal to hit you back with the same dose of brute force you dished to your fellow niggas. no beef on mind, I withdraw back my statements earlier on to you. Won't insult you again whether you insult me back or not. Cheers
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by MrRenaissance: 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
Kslib: In as much as I dont support hurling of insults on anyone bold enough to post his pic here, I will say this------- Any Idiot who has insulted people's pic here, also deserves to lashed verbally and insulted .. You insult other people's pic but cant swallow it when people return the favour, eh?

I've come to realize that the ugly wor-worish looking niggaz are normally the ones with the loudest mouth who go about insulting people's pic!! Nonsense!! Karma is a biitch...

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (156) (Reply)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.