Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (111594 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2013
sexkillz: Comparing men in their 40's with me?
sexkillz!!!u no dey gree lailai!!!! ;Djason derulo dey him 40's?if u are rated 10/10 then u should be the most handsome man in the world nah!!!!!no man is 10/10 in handsomeness a 10/10 handsome man means a perfect man and no man or woman is perfect!!!!!!its the bitter truth!!!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2013
sexkillz: Nice scenery. . . I for like visit here during honeymoon.
LOL! Thank you.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by GentleMimi: 11:04am On Dec 02, 2013
Beennkumar: embarassed
Cool,calm and natural.....this is one of the few pix i really appreciate.Keep it up.And,btw,u do not look underaged like many babies i've seen!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2013
I followed Mimi here.O Mimi,where art thou smiley
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 02, 2013
leavestory: sexkillz!!!u no dey gree lailai!!!! ;Djason derulo dey him 40's?if u are rated 10/10 then u should be the most handsome man in the world nah!!!!!no man is 10/10 in handsomeness a 10/10 handsome man means a perfect man and no man or woman is perfect!!!!!!its the bitter truth!!!!
Why you single derulo alone comot? See your life?

Listen up. No one is 10/10. Even the most handsome man in the world will score 2/10 to some ladies, so when someone says 10/10, you should automatically know that, that same person will score 0/10 to another lady. So bringing up those 40 something year old men was blah on your part. And to think you no even mention yourself. grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by GentleMimi: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2013
Bukato3: I followed Mimi here.O Mimi,where art thou smiley
Why u dey shout my name? Na wetin?? angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2013
GentleMimi:
Why u dey shout my name? Na wetin?? angry

Here you are grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2013
sexkillz: Why you single derulo alone comot? See your life?

Listen up. No one is 10/10. Even the most handsome man in the world will score 2/10 to some ladies, so when someone says 10/10, you should automatically know that, that same person will score 0/10 to another lady. So bringing up those 40 something year old men was blah on your part. And to think you no even mention yourself. grin

mention myself for where?me I no fine reach all those people wey I list now so if I add my name u suppose stone me !!!grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by GentleMimi: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2013
Bukato3:

Here you are grin
And so? Do i owe u money?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2013
leavestory: mention myself for where?me I no fine reach all those people wey I list now so if I add my name u suppose stone me !!!grin
More reason why you shouldn't even comment on topics like this, not to talk of comparing other people with old men. grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2013
GentleMimi:
Cool,calm and natural.....this is one of the few pix i really appreciate.Keep it up.And,btw,u do not look underaged like many babies i've seen!
Hehehehe, thank you cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2013
I think people should learn from the last two conversations between I and sexkills so they should learn and see how matured sexkills reacted to my comments,mr sexkills keep it up that shows a lot of maturity from ur part,ogugua should be proud of u!!!some small boys on the thread needs to learn from u and know that men should act like men and not taking little things too personal.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2013
GentleMimi:
And so? Do i owe u money?

your mouth ehnn.. sad
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2013
sexkillz: More reason why you shouldn't even comment on topics like this, not to talk of comparing other people with old men. grin
waka!!!!!grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by GentleMimi: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2013
Bukato3:

your mouth ehnn.. sad
grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by GentleMimi: 11:19am On Dec 02, 2013
Bukato3:

your mouth ehnn.. sad
grin
Mbok,post ya own pikshure jare and stop running about!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2013
GentleMimi:
grin
Mbok,post ya own pikshure jare and stop running about!

Ok naa
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2013
Sms
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2013
Bukato3: Me...
ya looking good bro!!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Iaz93: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2013
Cool! cool
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by GentleMimi: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2013
You! Congratulations! You now have a face to go along wif the name,Bukatoto!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2013
GentleMimi:
You! Congratulations! You now have a face to go along wif the name,Bukatoto!

smh tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Iaz93: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2013
Cool pic
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2013
Kslib:
Oh!! So 'just go and die somewhere please" was the best meme that Aso rock head of yours could come up with? I guess i thought what would come out of that titanic ship-sized head of yours would be something big like its size.

I only stated the obvious without calling names and you had to quote it just to reply with something dumb..

I would have told you to also go die somewhere like you did to me and the other guy, but I am afraid, even the ground will reject your head cos that head alone fit un-dig bones of people wey don die some 200years ago.. If dem wan dig your grave, e go be 12feet.. 6feet for only your head, and the emaining 6 for your body.. Bros, that your head fit carry Nigeria problems without stress.. The head wide sotey, I con think say you wear cap wey get hair..

If to say your head na meat, I swear na 50litres of ground-nut oil dem go use fry only the Ogor.. Headswideopen!! You sure say if you go saloon, no be ladder the barber dey use climb that your Caterpillar head before he barb am?

[size=26pt]Kslib, Why Evulz na embarassed[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1445631_crying_man_JPGc1402202f9745313d4e3eea58d632fd3

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2013

PPPPUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

If heaven no luk lyk dt scenery I'm rejecting God's offer, I swear!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2013
Iaz93: Cool pic
Thank you
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2013
seyideco:
Funny... Mine eye on yu

Next time, you quote me properly. Thanks undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

PPPPUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

If heaven no luk lyk dt scenery I'm rejecting God's offer, I swear!
LOL! Heaven's better than that grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2013
Xsenga: i jst saw ur profile pix. Guy, u're very HANDSOME.
tah very handsome for where!!no put me for trouble oo.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
leavestory: I think people should learn from the last two conversations between I and sexkills so they should learn and see how matured sexkills reacted to my comments,mr sexkills keep it up that shows a lot of maturity from ur part,ogugua should be proud of u!!!some small boys on the thread needs to learn from u and know that men should act like men and not taking little things too personal.

Kai, e pain dis guy wey I yab am, kpele ehn, *taps hin on d head* ... Next time chose carefully who to pick on, ok?
undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

Kai, e pain dis guy wey I yab am, kpele ehn, *taps hin on d head* ... Next time chose carefully who to pick on, ok?
undecided
are u insane?gosh see wetin nairaland don cause!!!!!this THING wey be say for real life no fit follow person talk anyhow go come enter nairaland they use opportunity say na faceless forum come dey follow me yahn dust!!!respect urself!!!!!!before I change am for u bastard!!!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Annie2gud(f): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hahahahahahaha...choi you are funny.
Kslib:
Oh!! So 'just go and die somewhere please" was the best meme that Aso rock head of yours could come up with? I guess i thought what would come out of that titanic ship-sized head of yours would be something big like its size.

I only stated the obvious without calling names and you had to quote it just to reply with something dumb..

I would have told you to also go die somewhere like you did to me and the other guy, but I am afraid, even the ground will reject your head cos that head alone fit un-dig bones of people wey don die some 200years ago.. If dem wan dig your grave, e go be 12feet.. 6feet for only your head, and the emaining 6 for your body.. Bros, that your head fit carry Nigeria problems without stress.. The head wide sotey, I con think say you wear cap wey get hair..

If to say your head na meat, I swear na 50litres of ground-nut oil dem go use fry only the Ogor.. Headswideopen!! You sure say if you go saloon, no be ladder the barber dey use climb that your Caterpillar head before he barb am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (156) (Reply)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.