Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (111553 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by seyideco(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2013
Took my time to check y'all out, I must say y'all are cool. Savigne, skeetz, firetrap and Websurfer are xtra-cool man.... @websurfer,wish I've gt ur dread buh my organization won't permit.
Peace.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2013
seyideco: Took my time to check y'all out, I must say y'all are cool. Savigne, skeetz, firetrap and Websurfer are xtra-cool man.... @websurfer,wish I've gt ur dread buh my organization won't permit.
Peace.

Upload urs na

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Rayvene(f): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2013
sexkillz: .

Is that a bald patch I see in the middle of your head?
grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2013
Rayvene:

grin
grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2013
Rayvene:

grin
Olodo. Bald patch starts at the back of the head? grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by seyideco(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2013
Akposy]

Upload urs na

Is it dat necessary?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2013
seyideco: Akposy]

Upload urs na

Is it dat compulsory?

It is compulsory 4 u to cos u r a male
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Rayvene(f): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2013
sexkillz: Olodo. Bald patch starts at the back of the head? grin

Maybe you shoud check out Prince Williams tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by sanandreas(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2013
Ve got a tiny temper, i was UK born

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by seyideco(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2013
Nice pix @sanandreas

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2013
sanandreas: Ve got a tiny temper, i was UK born
undecided ya head lyk UK map...who u dey deceive ? Abi u no check d background u take snap..even d editing cudnt help it...
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Xsenga(f): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2013
leavestory: 10/10?paul walker?jason derulo?peter of p-square?2face?jim iyke?chris attoh?ramsey noah?flavour?
i jst saw ur profile pix. Guy, u're very HANDSOME.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by seyideco(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2013
mazizi tonene:
undecided ya head lyk UK map...who u dey deceive ? Abi u no check d background u take snap..even d editing cudnt help it...

Did he snatched ur gfrnd?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2013
Popowaa: Sexkillz is hawwwwtwinkwinkwink
Xsenga: SEXKILLZ 10/10. kiss
Tenk. smiley
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2013
mazizi tonene:
When someone says "I'm UK born" does it sound/look like "I live in UK"? Abi you forget to brush eye this morning?

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2013
mazizi tonene:

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2013
seyideco:

Did he snatched ur gfrnd?
Go to skul tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 10:45am On Dec 02, 2013
sexkillz: When someone says "I'm UK born" does it sound/look like "I live in UK"? Abi you forget to brush eye this morning?

But that was irrelevant..

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2013
sexkillz: When someone says "I'm UK born" does it sound/look like "I live in UK"? Abi you forget to brush eye this morning?
I hear say u sabi give ban...but no wham, I'll reply u..........later grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2013
mazizi tonene:
I hear say u sabi give ban...but no wham, I'll reply u..........later grin
You brush eye abi you no brush eye? Abi na the smell of mouth Wey you never brush dey pepper the eye? Cos I no see where the guy tell you say he dey uk.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2013
sanandreas: Ve got a tiny temper, i was UK born

Mmmm, I see it written all over u already, why bother?

Anyway, ur pic is too touched, pls post 1 unedited pic .... I dey gbadun d pose ooo grin #BigBoy

no unleash ur small temper on me, I'm just saying embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2013
sexkillz: You brush eye abi you no brush eye? Abi na the smell of mouth Wey you never brush dey pepper the eye? Cos I no see where the guy tell you say he dey uk.
Abobi, y him go yan say him b Uk born, who ask am ?....dat wan follow 4 d topic....abi dem tell am say na d only uk born guy here ?......mind u, 92pages now...I avnt seen such silly statements....so as him b uk born now make we come fly
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by seyideco(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=Dannylux][/quote]
Funny... Mine eye on yu
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by GentleMimi: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2013
sexkillz: .
Mbok,guy,why is the middle of ur head shinning? It is either u did not outgrow ur baby hair or u have partial baldness.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2013
GentleMimi:
Mbok,guy,why is the middle of ur head shinning? It is either u did not outgrow ur baby hair or u have partial baldness.
Sun
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2013
Xsenga: AND SEXKILLZZZZZZZZZ.
go back and read what I posted,u should be smarter than that.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Abobi, y him go yan say him b Uk born, who ask am ?....dat wan follow 4 d topic....abi dem tell am say na d only uk born guy here ?......mind u, 92pages now...I avnt seen such silly statements....so as him b uk born now make we come fly
Yes, the uk talk na off topic. But you sef 4kup. . . No lie.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2013
leavestory: go back and read what I posted,u should be smarter than that.
Comparing men in their 40's with me?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2013
sexkillz: Yes, the uk talk na off topic. But you sef 4kup. . . No lie.
Hmm...but na true I talk naw....anyways, itx all gud...make we leave matter for matthias
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 11:00am On Dec 02, 2013
embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by GentleMimi: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2013
sexkillz: Sun
I hear! Snap the back of ur head as a proof.....
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2013
Beennkumar: embarassed
Nice scenery. . . I for like visit here during honeymoon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (156) (Reply)

Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now / Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.