Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (111584 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
Omo una dey vex oh
Na one person's head wey una dey discuss for 7-8 pages nonstop? kai!

I just saw the pic and I was like damn! grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Enahi(f): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Lemme set the ball rolling.. smiley

you don't look like a man to me,you are a boy.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
Enahi: you don't look like a man to me,you are a boy.

See gobe cheesy
Must everyone look old?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hahaha, ha yaf recognise am, see as e dey get ere**ction grin

eeediioot, product of buka backyard quickie! undecided

SMH at ur lyf
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
All men were once boys, so what's your point?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
#NP Half of Me by Rihanna grin grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Beennkumar: embarassed
Damn! I'm in love embarassed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ehen? undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ehen? undecided

Idogba grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dannylux: Omo una dey vex oh
Na one person's head wey una dey discuss for 7-8 pages nonstop? kai!

I just saw the pic and I was like damn! grin
Froggie, u fine pass am ni? Wots funny? U just dere! Nothing special! So shuuuush it angry

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hehehe embarassed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
Bukato3:

Idogba grin
Otunba cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:

I dnt blame u ooo ... I lyk d guy's teeth, I swear if I'd go for teeth rearrangement na hin go be my model!

Plus that background! Oh, embarassed , the background of life!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

Kai, e pain dis guy wey I yab am, kpele ehn, *taps hin on d head* ... Next time chose carefully who to pick on, ok?
undecided

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2013

Is there anything wrong with that, Ma'am?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Xsenga(f): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
leavestory: tah very handsome for where!!no put me for trouble oo.
ok,u're very U.G.L.Y. grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Froggie, u fine pass am ni? Wots funny? U just dere! Nothing special! So shuuuush it angry

Hmm.. It's been a while since the last time you quoted me and I can remember you took it personal After I reacted in my own way.

I've decided to avoid you cautiously, but now here you are, blabbing like a sex-starved, emotionally frustrated nymphho.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by wasak(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Austeenx:

Is there anything wrong with that, Ma'am?
bro she's searching
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dannylux:

Hmm.. It's been a while since the last time you quoted me and I can remember you took it personal After I reacted in my own way.

I've decided to avoid you cautiously, but now here you are, blabbing like a sex-starved, emotionally frustrated nymphho.
Lmao! It pain am o! Hahahhahaha... tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dannylux:

SMH!

Reta*rded mofo, I know dis is ur best effort, super lame!

I'll advise u go under the ground where you are of use (as manure), u r a waste of space here!

I can't believe I share space with ur likes!!!

Enter here \/ \/ \/

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Danhumprey: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dannylux:

LMFAO..........seriously,you don't wanna get into an e-war,arguement with this 'woman'! grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Danhumprey: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

SMH!

Reta*rded mofo, I know dis is ur best effort, super lame!

I'll advise u go under the ground where you are of use (as manure), u r a waste of space here!

I can't believe I share space with ur likes!!!

Enter here \/ \/ \/
Take it easy,bro. smiley
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

I dnt blame u ooo ... I lyk d guy's teeth, I swear if I'd go for teeth rearrangement na hin go be my model!

Plus that background! Oh, embarassed , the background of life!
Hehehehehe grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by 2legit2qwt: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Akposy: Rate me
2/10 tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by 2legit2qwt: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
eyeswideopen -2/10 angry

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
2legit2qwt: eyeswideopen -2/10 angry

and exactly who asked you to rate my pic? -2/10? gr8, clap for ur 'impartial' self, or is it? cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Although with this DP, I'm not surprised!

Keep consuming hatred, I hope you drink yourself to death!

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
2legit2qwt: eyeswideopen -2/10 angry
angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! It pain am o! Hahahhahaha... tongue

This isn't the only thread around Where you come to showcase your depression. I will leave you with your delusional butt-licker to have fun here.

Dude below, I won't quote you.
Just look at that head. Isn't God just too wonderful? grin
The worse be say the mumu get mind dey beef guys. Supporting Idowu is what is called "misplaced chivalry" cos the biitch ain't worth shiit, I don't see sane niggas fighting over side chicks until now. Thanks to Nairaland her life now has a purpose (come online 24/7, abuse guys for being rejected and dejected severally in real life ) grin grin

Ratchet ho, cuss me. Anu!

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
Na wa o! na so d thing dey sting ni? Eyah... U just dere o! U below average sef. Oya cough again! Ewu Somalia cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mspee(f): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
more pictures oooooooooooo angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (156) (Reply)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.