Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

@ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here (9637 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Conner44: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: what is this one saying? My friend stop seeing the Christianity, Bible etc we gave you as a source of contest? Who taught you such things? Are you competing with your Christian brothers? Don't you know that Living a Christ-like life is a daily task? Don't you that you strengthen your faith everyday? Well I bet you don't , fellow Catholics this is what happens when all they teach you in you church are tithes

He is beefing the Catholic Church but is embarrassed to name his own church from the beginning of this thread till this my very post

Hypocrisy
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Conner44: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2013
Mrlouis: you disaproove of his post yet u have nthing sensible to use . Stop using harsh words to create humor. Just proove him wrong in a civilized way from the BIBLE. THATS if have one. Hehehe

I am embarrassing you with humor grin

Trust me, I can be really foul mouthed if I choose to be angry

But you are not worth it wink
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II:

*Yawns*
Popes are infallible
Besides going by your logic it means God shouldn't have given us the 10 commandments , the bible etc right? Moronic heretics , I weep for you
you know one thing i love about these catholics is that they can really mesmerize themselves anywhere anytime. To be honest, how would a sensible person say 'ok what u said is wrong' without bringing out his/her own proof. Is that funny. And come to think of it. The bible, encyclopaedia, internet is open to you all. Why not use these resources to do somthing meaningful here? Atleast if you dnt know the bible u can ask the nearest father na cheesy

1 Like

Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2013
Conner44:

He is beefing the Catholic Church but is embarrassed to name his own church from the beginning of this thread till this my very post

Hypocrisy
i believe we all can read here. Kindly look at the topic of the thread. Funny catholics, always running away from the topic of discussion
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by HolyHolla(m): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2013
Conner44:

See this one oh! angry

Wetin be "carnal mode"? shocked

Abeggi fade into" GHOST MODE" jor, grin you no just get any YARN for this cheap post you made

Siddon for one corner dey learn from your oga's

This is the usual "Catholic" trade mark. When you lack substance, you have no alternative than to just shout at others. I will suggest you pick up some good books and educate yourself on Church history. See, that's what Mavista and Mr Louis are doing, and they are making sense rather than ranting abuses.

What a great shame to find educated men and women, boys and girls reasoning based strictly on indoctrination. You are educated for the purpose of turning into reasoning and reasonable adults, not dogmatic slaves. I pity the future of our youth if we continue this way.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2013
Conner44:

Hypocrisy
More like shame
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2013
Conner44:

I am embarrassing you with humor grin

Trust me, I can be really foul mouthed if I choose to be angry

But you are not worth it wink
somone hurt there? Somone in pain there? Ahhahah thou shall not insult o.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2013
HolyHolla:

This is the usual "Catholic" trade mark. When you lack substance, you have no alternative than to just shout at others. I will suggest you pick up some good books and educate yourself on Church history. See, that's what Mavista and Mr Louis are doing, and they are making sense rather than ranting abuses.

What a great shame to find educated men and women, boys and girls reasoning based strictly on indoctrination. You are educated for the purpose of turning into reasoning and reasonable adults, not dogmatic slaves. I pity the future of our youth if we continue this way.
hahhahahh dogmatic slaves. Na dat one funny me pass oh
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2013
HolyHolla:

that is what kids do when they are tensed up.they resort to insults and shouting and making silly sounds. Hahahha reasonable men calm down and take the bull by the horn.yeah! Not shying away.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2013
Still can't name his church and his flying-jet pastor eeeya , we are going to pray for your soul, don't worry .meanwhile you still haven't answered my question: why do you care about what catholics do ? Aren't you supposed to b busy with your own salvation?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by HolyHolla(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2013
Mrlouis: you disaproove of his post yet u have nthing sensible to use . Stop using harsh words to create humor. Just proove him wrong in a civilized way from the BIBLE. THATS if have one. Hehehe

Mrlouis, don't blame the tod. He got trained by some others to abuse and is fast growing it into maturity. I wish we could actually go deeper and find out the backgrounds of many commenting anonimously on NL. What we will discover will make us understand better what breed of people we are responding to.

For those Catholics and non-Catholics who have enough substance to discuss with decorum rather than engage in shenenigans, I give you all my respect.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Conner44: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2013
HolyHolla:

Bros, there is a fact that is written somewhere in the bible. I will summarize it for you

NO MATTER THE AMOUNT OF SCHOOL OR DEGREES OR EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE YOU GET ON THIS WORLD YOU CAN NEVER EVER DECIPHER THE MYSTERIES SURROUNDING OUR GOD!

I know nothing and I acknowledge that I know nothing but I am still better than you who knows nothing but thinks he knows everything

In the bible we also learn a name for people like you

It's called a F00L grin

thank you wink
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2013
Mrlouis: you know one thing i love about these catholics is that they can really mesmerize themselves anywhere anytime. To be honest, how would a sensible person say 'ok what u said is wrong' without bringing out his/her own proof. Is that funny. And come to think of it. The bible, encyclopaedia, internet is open to you all. Why not use these resources to do somthing meaningful here? Atleast if you dnt know the bible u can ask the nearest father na cheesy
very correct. And little wonder why their catholic sister told them to run away from this room. Why? So they wont disgrace themselves here. cheesy
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Conner44: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: Still can't name his church and his flying-jet pastor eeeya , we are going to pray for your soul, don't worry .meanwhile you still haven't answered my question: why do you care about what catholics do ? Aren't you supposed to b busy with your own salvation?

This one daddy fit get jet angry

Why you think say him dey shame to talk the name of him church? undecided

If care is not taken na one public primary school or party canopy dey dey take do their church building grin

He needs to find a job to enable him pay his tithes first
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2013
Conner44:

Bros, there is a fact that is written somewhere in the bible. I will summarize it for you

NO MATTER THE AMOUNT OF SCHOOL OR DEGREES OR EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE YOU GET ON THIS WORLD YOU CAN NEVER EVER DECIPHER THE MYSTERIES SURROUNDING OUR GOD!

I know nothing and I acknowledge that I know nothing but I am still better than you who knows nothing but thinks he knows everything

It's called a F00L grin

thank you wink
while the name for people like you is? Wisdom? Sense? Clever? Very funny post but yet havent prooved your doctrine
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by HolyHolla(m): 9:33am On Nov 19, 2013
Conner44:

It's called a F00L grin

thank you wink

Another uncouth one. He puts himself in danger of judgement? Matt. 5:22
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2013
Conner44:

If care is not taken na one public primary school or party canopy dey dey take do their church building grin

I understand his frustrations, the pastcrook is putting pressure on him about tithes to buy another jet .
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2013
Conner44:

bro let me get this straight ok. See no one is here to mock the other. Diverting into jet and daddy really shows u have notin meaningful to contribute in here. The thread says. ''catholics defend your doctrines here'' .. Yet you havent. So saying other things , well you think you are funny in your own eyes but honestly you are making a mockery of your self here. If your pope were to be a nairalander, he would ex communicate you from the church because even though the catholic church doesnt have scriptural backings to proove their doctrines, they dont teach you guys to disgrace your selves openly. Isnt it? So leave frivolities and face the subject matter ok. God bless. Be a good catholic.. Make your church proud of you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2013
HolyHolla:

Another uncouth one. He puts himself in danger of judgement? Matt. 5:22
what a pity bro , just forgive him bro. It is now clear that all catholics will always resort to insult when asked to say somtin about their doctrines. Shame! Besides this may be the teaching they recieve. 'hey,, if they hold u down and u cant answer their questions, just insult them and run away' hahahah

1 Like

Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by HolyHolla(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2013
mavister: bro let me get this straight ok. See no one is here to mock the other. Diverting into jet and daddy really shows u have notin meaningful to contribute in here. The thread says. ''catholics defend your doctrines here'' .. Yet you havent. So saying other things , well you think you are funny in your own eyes but honestly you are making a mockery of your self here. If your pope were to be a nairalander, he would ex communicate you from the church because even though the catholic church doesnt have scriptural backings to proove their doctrines, they dont teach you guys to disgrace your selves openly. Isnt it? So leave frivolities and face the subject matter ok. God bless. Be a good catholic.. Make your church proud of you. cheesy

On point there, my Brother.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Conner44: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2013
mavister: bro let me get this straight ok. See no one is here to mock the other. Diverting into jet and daddy really shows u have notin meaningful to contribute in here. The thread says. ''catholics defend your doctrines here'' .. Yet you havent. So saying other things , well you think you are funny in your own eyes but honestly you are making a mockery of your self here. If your pope were to be a nairalander, he would ex communicate you from the church because even though the catholic church doesnt have scriptural backings to proove their doctrines, they dont teach you guys to disgrace your selves openly. Isnt it? So leave frivolities and face the subject matter ok. God bless. Be a good catholic.. Make your church proud of you. cheesy

Oga, I am proud of my church and my church is also proud of me

Please, make your own church proud by telling us it's details
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2013
HolyHolla:

On point there, my Brother.
yes bro. Cus they are turning here to a circus. We actually dont need clows here. We need people who can stand uo to their belief and 'dogmas'' i still say it and i will say it again.. If the pope were to be a nairalander, he would have excommunicated so many of them. They are not representing their church well lah cheesy
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Conner44: 9:48am On Nov 19, 2013
mavister: what a pity bro , just forgive him bro. It is now clear that all catholics will always resort to insult when asked to say somtin about their doctrines. Shame! Besides this may be the teaching they recieve. 'hey,, if they hold u down and u cant answer their questions, just insult them and run away' hahahah

See your own teachings

DADDY - - - TITHES - - - JET--- SALVATION grin

brother, I want to believe we serve the same God, but why must you go against the scriptures to JUDGE our doctrines?

This thread was based on sin, so we catholics can't ever oblige you protestants

It's just not in our DOCTRINE grin
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2013
Conner44:

Oga, I am proud of my church and my church is also proud of me

Please, make your own church proud by telling us it's details
and they also lack the understanding. See bro. When i mean make your church proud, i dnt mean tell me of your church achievements. One was talking of charity and schools. Are u a materialist? What am saying here is that your church believes in doctrines. Yes. So make them proud by saying to the world with Proof that those doctrines on which your church stand are the truth and nothing but the truth. Isnt this simple enough to comprehend?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by HolyHolla(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2013
mavister: what a pity bro , just forgive him bro. It is now clear that all catholics will always resort to insult when asked to say somtin about their doctrines. Shame! Besides this may be the teaching they recieve. 'hey,, if they hold u down and u cant answer their questions, just insult them and run away' hahahah

Mavister, don't let's generalize. It's not ALL Catholics that are like that. Probably, this chap is still too young to understand ethics and manners. I've met quite some decent and very knowlegeable Catholics, even on NL. Mostly, they just conclude by saying, "That is what the Catholic church teaches, and I'm a Catholic, so that is what I believe". They are right to say that because even Pope John Paul II in Vatican II book admitted that many of these doctrines are not in the Bible, but based on Catholic traditions. Such have my respect more than those rigmaroling, throwing tantrums or abusing.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Ukutsgp(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2013
amanda2013: u want answers or u are looking 4 a way to start ur usual stupid war against catholic doctrines which one? If u want answers go to other threads wia ths topic has bn treated and get ur answers.
i dnt think u even know one bit of the catholic evil doctrine and u are here ranting. Just go and sleep peacefully.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2013
HolyHolla:

Mavister, don't let's generalize. It's not ALL Catholics that are like that. Probably, this chap is still too young to understand ethics and manners. I've met quite some decent and very knowlegeable Catholics, even on NL. Mostly, they just conclude by saying, "That is what the Catholic church teaches, and I'm a Catholic, so that is what I believe". They are right to say that because even Pope John Paul II in Vatican II book admitted that many of these doctrines are not in the Bible, but based on Catholic traditions. Such have my respect more than those rigmaroling, throwing tantrums or abusing.
yes bro i completely agree with u on this. They are simply immature. If thier pope could agree that what they are doing is not bible based, i wonder what dis ones are arguing about. Are they now saying they know more than their 'infallible pope' .?? Ehn cheesy
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2013
Ukuts gp: i dnt think u even know one bit of the catholic evil doctrine and u are here ranting. Just go and sleep peacefully.
heheh dont be so harsh on her bro. She's only following directives. Hahah
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by HolyHolla(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2013
mavister: yes bro. Cus they are turning here to a circus. We actually dont need clows here. We need people who can stand uo to their belief and 'dogmas'' i still say it and i will say it again.. If the pope were to be a nairalander, he would have excommunicated so many of them. They are not representing their church well lah cheesy

Excommunication would be a very mild and generous way of punishment for some of these insultive ones. I've seen pictures and documentary films of some of the gadgets used by Catholic priests and bishops in the Dark Ages for torturing 'heretics' but I wouldn't recommend that they pass the same discipline.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2013
HolyHolla:

i must commend. This is a very matured post bro. And sensible too
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Ukutsgp(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2013
Mavister and co. We have to leave this people now to continue to wallow in their ignorance since they have resort to name calling and throwing of tantrums.
But my joy is that, they have been told to come out of their idolatry and pagan practices and serve God in spirit and in truth. A word is always enough for the wise. Let us leave them to their fate.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2013
HolyHolla:

Excommunication would be a very mild and generous way of punishment for some of these insultive ones. I've seen pictures and documentary films of some of the gadgets used by Catholic priests and bishops in the Dark Ages for torturing 'heretics' but I wouldn't recommend that they pass the same discipline.
hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? / Nigerian Baptist Convention / Pray For Erastus Akingbola Of Intercontinental Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.