Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

@ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here (9632 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
POPE II: We don't have anything to prove to heretic bastards like you . We are God's Church the only true and apostolic church, we are not a manmade church and we are definitively not in the same league. How dare you question the Holy Church?

I will ask you to stop persecuting Gods Children for your own good.
we are! We are! We are! This guy fails to realize that heaven is a PERSONAL race and if you are BLINDLY following a doctrine which u know nothing about and is unscriptural because u feel ''we are '' the biggest and all that crap, my friend you will be dissapointed on the last day. Honestly
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Liskate(f): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Corner 44, woky and others, please you should just don't let them get to you. Ignoring this thread is the best way to do this. Please do visit our own thread opened by one of us and for us. Let the protestants deal with themselves. Dominus vobiscum as you prepare for the feast of Christ The King.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
Liskate: Corner 44, woky and others, please you should just don't let them get to you. Ignoring this thread is the best way to do this. Please do visit our own thread opened by one of us and for us. Let the protestants deal with themselves. Dominus vobiscum...
i guess even the pope would be scared to attempt such questions.. They just have to ignore it.

2 Likes

Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by woky: 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
Mrlouis: i guess even the pope would be scared to attempt such questions.. They just have to ignore it.
dnt mix bad words with your bad mood. You will have many opportunities to change a mood, but you wil never get the opportunity to replace the words you spoke..
Woky cant or dnt wnt to answer those questions does nt mean that the pope too cant answer the questions.. Mind the way u typ, let ur hands dnt be faster dan ur brain.
Udo!!
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by woky: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
Liskate: Corner 44, woky and others, please you should just don't let them get to you. Ignoring this thread is the best way to do this. Please do visit our own thread opened by one of us and for us. Let the protestants deal with themselves. Dominus vobiscum as you prepare for the feast of Christ The King.
tnkx dear..

This will be my last coment on dis thread.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: We don't have anything to prove to heretic bastards like you . We are God's Church the only true and apostolic church, we are not a manmade church and we are definitively not in the same league. How dare you question the Holy Church?

I will ask you to stop persecuting Gods Children for your own good.

Was the first church by Jesus named Roman Catholic Church? When did Roman Catholic Church emerge, and who spearheaded it?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by ismokeweed1(f): 12:54am On Nov 19, 2013
Ukuts gp: ur username says it all

And what has my username got to do with the subject of this thread? I've been watching your posts on this same thread and I am yet to find anything meaningful from you. Or is it because it's night? Should I get my torchlight to see your meaningful post(s)

I am giving you the benefit of a doubt here pal, even if I smoke i still have my wits about me.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Conner44: 1:00am On Nov 19, 2013
JMAN05:

Was the first church by Jesus named Roman Catholic Church? When did Roman Catholic Church emerge, and who spearheaded it?

My brother, your questions are so easy that Google will even be ashamed of answering you talk less of we catholics

The answer is in your bible, I suggest you actually take out time to study it as soon as you can
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Conner44: 1:04am On Nov 19, 2013
Mrlouis: i guess even the pope would be scared to attempt such questions.. They just have to ignore it.

Even your [/s]general overseer[s] daddy can't get within 5km of the Pope, so which vision him wan take dey ask am question?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Conner44: 1:09am On Nov 19, 2013
Liskate: Corner 44, woky and others, please you should just don't let them get to you. Ignoring this thread is the best way to do this. Please do visit our own thread opened by one of us and for us. Let the protestants deal with themselves. Dominus vobiscum as you prepare for the feast of Christ The King.

My dear don't worry about me, I am ready for them. They won't get any answers from me but I will surely give them some words to take home.

As if debating wastefully with atheists and agnostics wasn't enough our own protestant and pentecostal brethren want to also join their parade.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 19, 2013
Conner44:

My brother, your questions are so easy that Google will even be ashamed of answering you talk less of we catholics

The answer is in your bible, I suggest you actually take out time to study it as soon as you can

ok, I ve not seen Roman Catholic Church in the bible before. show me.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 5:19am On Nov 19, 2013
you are right, but sometimes it is very hard to ignore these heretics
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 5:20am On Nov 19, 2013
JMAN05:

ok, I ve not seen Roman Catholic Church in the bible before. show me.
buy a pair of glasses
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Ukutsgp(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

And what has my username got to do with the subject of this thread? I've been watching your posts on this same thread and I am yet to find anything meaningful from you. Or is it because it's night? Should I get my torchlight to see your meaningful post(s)

I am giving you the benefit of a doubt here pal, even if I smoke i still have my wits about me.
stop smoking, it is dangerous to ur health. Take my advice ok.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 7:13am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: you are right, but sometimes it is very hard to ignore these heretics
very hard to ignore bro. Cause the truth stings
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 7:15am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: buy a pair of glasses
he cant even say something reasonable. Is buying a pair of glasses the solution? cheesy
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 7:16am On Nov 19, 2013
^^ back off heretic.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2013
Conner44:

My dear don't worry about me, I am ready for them. They won't get any answers from me but I will surely give them some words to take home.

As if debating wastefully with atheists and agnostics wasn't enough our own protestant and pentecostal brethren want to also join their parade.

hahahha somone who openly and ignorantly said ''baptism is baptism'' what answers do u expect from such a person. An empty brain has nothing to give out. If u had read the topic of this thread.u wouldnt have bothered coming in. Why? Nothing sensible to contribute.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2013
Mrlouis: he cant even say something reasonable. Is buying a pair of glasses the solution? cheesy
I thought it was the solution when someone can't see anymore oya do you also need a new pair? Keep taking panadol for our headaches oooo . Are your manmade churches so boring that you guys spend your life talking about us ? Is it envy? Jealousy?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 7:22am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: ^^ back off heretic.
even when i was a catholic just as you are now. I never ran away completely from such tins. At least the ones i could defend. I tried my best to. And the ones i could not, i just walked away QUIETLY. But look at you., u havent even said any meaningful thing here yet u still have mouth to talk. Hahaha
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: I thought it was the solution when someone can't see anymore oya do you also need a new pair? Keep taking panadol for our headaches oooo . Are your manmade churches so boring that you guys spend your life talking about us ? Is it envy? Jealousy?
kept scrolling down dis post thinking i would see at least a sensible word in it, such a waste
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 7:26am On Nov 19, 2013
Ukuts gp: stop smoking, it is dangerous to ur health. Take my advice ok.
hhahahahha
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2013
woky: tnkx dear..

This will be my last coment on dis thread.
hahahhahah dis guy is funny
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 7:33am On Nov 19, 2013
Mrlouis: we are! We are! We are! This guy fails to realize that heaven is a PERSONAL race and if you are BLINDLY following a doctrine which u know nothing about and is unscriptural because u feel ''we are '' the biggest and all that crap, my friend you will be dissapointed on the last day. Honestly
ah bro dont you get it? He hopes to branch to purgatory first and do some frog jump for 6 months before landing in heaven. Its a wide belief among them.cheesy
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2013
Mrlouis: even when i was a catholic just as you are now. I never ran away completely from such tins. At least the ones i could defend. I tried my best to. And the ones i could not, i just walked away QUIETLY. But look at you., u havent even said any meaningful thing here yet u still have mouth to talk. Hahaha
hopefully you will come back home. As for now you are still a heretic -pastor worshipper with nothing in his head. You can't put down something bigger than you, get that in your thick skull okay? Our priests go to school ,graduate in high ranked university, the church owns several scientific research centers etc , so what on earth makes you think you know more than us ?

Last bullet what's your new denomination?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2013
Mrlouis: kept scrolling down dis post thinking i would see at least a sensible word in it, such a waste
your thread alone is enough for a mental case study
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 7:37am On Nov 19, 2013
Mrlouis: even when i was a catholic just as you are now. I never ran away completely from such tins. At least the ones i could defend. I tried my best to. And the ones i could not, i just walked away QUIETLY. But look at you., u havent even said any meaningful thing here yet u still have mouth to talk. Hahaha
even a former catholic here, mr louis has come out openly to say that the catholic church doctrines are man made. But they still go on to argue i wonder what they are still dragging. Maybe that was why the former pope rezigned from office cos he got tired of everything. Ever had it in d history of popes to retire? The man may have said its on health ground but the man has seen something even his followers havent seen. Pitiable though. Uhm!
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 7:37am On Nov 19, 2013
mavister: ah bro dont you get it? He hopes to branch to purgatory first and do some frog jump for 6 months before landing in heaven. Its a wide belief among them.cheesy
*yawns* is that all ?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2013
mavister: even a former catholic here, mr louis has come out openly to say that the catholic church doctrines are man made. But they still go on to argue i wonder what they are still dragging. Maybe that was why the former pope rezigned from office cos he got tired of everything. Ever had it in d history of popes to retire? The man may have said its on health ground but the man has seen something even his followers havent seen. Pitiable though. Uhm!
how do we know that Mrlouis' claim is true? Ah ah they are all former Catholic in this section. Who is mrlouis ? Ah ah what does he know? Someone doesnt understand something and the first thing he wants to do is to bash 2billions people? Ah ah for where? So 2billions are wrong and the anonymous mrlouis is right, mrknowitall has the answer
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by amanda2013(f): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2013
Ukuts gp: does this answer the questions up there?
u want answers or u are looking 4 a way to start ur usual stupid war against catholic doctrines which one? If u want answers go to other threads wia ths topic has bn treated and get ur answers.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 7:45am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: hopefully you will come back home. As for now you are still a heretic -pastor worshipper with nothing in his head. You can't put down something bigger than you, get that in your thick skull okay? Our priests go to school ,graduate in high ranked university, the church owns several scientific research centers etc , so what on earth makes you think you know more than us ?

Last bullet what's your new denomination?
hahhaha like he siad.. All these we we our u say makes me laugh. When we talk you say your church is the largest. Am not disputing that but can i tell you why that is so? Incase you dont know , the world(majority) seeks for easier means to get into the kingdom of God and the devil on realizing this, instituted the catholic church as a medium to create an environment for sin and also hope of eternal life even when ones ways are not right with God.. So the multitude has followed suit. I hope u know mor people would go tohell than heaven.. U can see why it is so now

1 Like

Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: *yawns* is that all ?
hahhaha u need more?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? / Famous Scientists Who Believed In God / How Do Christians Handle Miracles/magic In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.