Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

@ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here (9641 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by adsonstone: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2013
unongu:
5th Decade: The Coronation of Mary as Queen of Heaven and Earth (Rev 12:1) (Luke 8:21) (Gal 4:19) (Cor 4:17) (Gn 3:15a) (Sir 24:4) (Jdt 13:18, & 15:9).

The references in bold are irrelevant to me.

How do those bible passages correspond with 'coronation of Mary as queen of Heaven and Earth'?

You just come here and vomit all the dogmas you have been fed with by the catholic church from childhood right?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2013
Mrlouis: bro easy easy easy pls pls pls

you are killing them slowly. They cant even deny it.
is this a kind of contest? Where the heretics throw tantrums and useless rants and God's Children start denying what they say? Excuse me but I don't see the point to deny falsehoods and half baked beer parlor theories.
When do you buy your own Jet ?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2013
Conner44:

Oremi, it is SIMPLE

Read the first 3 books of the new testament with your brain being sober and you will use your eyes to read and your brain to understand the EXACT person JESUS handed over the CHURCH (in generality) over to

hahhaha na dis guy own funny pass. He doesnt even know the names of the books he is asking som1 to read.hahahah also if u know the name of the person. Why didnt u just say it na.hahhaha are u trying to say jesus was a catholic pope? Hahahahahhhahhcheesycheesy
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Conner44: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: point the insults?
Please someone should answer my question na : why are these heretics taking panadol for our headaches? Na wa oo

One word

JEALOUSY! grin

Our swag too much, our priests don't need to wear N100k suits or blazers to properly preach the free gospel to us and our processions and order of mass dey trip even presidents and Hollywood.

As they can't beat us the sensible thing to do will be to join us isn't it? After the Catholic Church still forever has lots o' space grin
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: is this a kind of contest? Where the heretics throw tantrums and useless rants and God's Children start denying what they say? Excuse me but I don't see the point to deny falsehoods and half baked beer parlor theories.
When do you buy your own Jet ?
ouch someone is really hurt by my words. Hahahha
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2013
amanda2013: wat a pathetic question! Listen to me bro. Its not about carrying the bible cos even atheists carry the bible and they even quote the bible more than u. Listen, its about living a Christlike life,it is all about showing love to ur neigbour, its all about doing wat the bible says and nt jst carrying the bible so that people wil see u and praise you. Forget church, forget about church doctrines, rather live a life of love and tolerance. Let me leave u with this quote by st. Charles Borromeo "Be sure that u first preach by the way u live. If u do not,people will sure notice that you say one thng,but live otherwise,and your words wil bring u cynical laughter and a derisive shake of the head" shalom.
come say a word when you have the time esp after knocking some sense in their thick heretic brains kiss kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2013
adsonstone:

The references in bold are irrelevant to me.

How do those bible passages correspond with 'coronation of Mary as queen of Heaven and Earth'?

You just come here and vomit all the dogmas you have been fed with by the catholic church from childhood right?
he is a buiness man hussling to sell his books.. He barely knows what he is saying
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2013
Conner44:

One word

JEALOUSY! grin

Our swag too much, our priests don't need to wear N100k suits or blazers to properly preach the free gospel to us and our processions and order of mass dey trip even presidents and Hollywood.

As they can't beat us the sensible thing to do will be to join us isn't it? After the Catholic Church still forever has lots o' space grin
You said it all , envy and jealousy, I pity them ,instead of fighting for the Salvation they are busy throwing tantrums about something bigger than the existence of all their churches put together

Abeg come and say hi to your brethren

Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2013
mavister: since you clerverly avoided telling me your church history. Let me tell you a bit. Pls i dnt hate you oh.cheesy . Dont be so pathetic. The membership of this church is more than half of all that are identified as Christianity (over one billion people) but the majority of Catholics baptized into the denomination do not even regularly practice their religion. Additionally, many Catholics know little about their own beliefs or they ignore the doctrine. Many integrate it with native pagan religions.
This denomination teaches that you are saved by grace, faith and works of merit. God's grace is something you must earn by keeping the church sacraments, traditions and rituals and by doing good works. The priests of the church are successors of the apostles and have all of Christ's authority on earth. The priests are grace dispensers and the church is infallible . If you accumulate enough merit you will go to heaven. Otherwise you will have to go through the fires of purgatory or to hell. The writings of the church fathers and the traditions of the church have equal weight with the holy scriptures. The members of this church are in the process of being saved by their works of merit.
Problems:
Many of the church's traditions and practices are contrary to scripture proving that this church is far from being infallible. Satan with his wolves in sheep's clothing has infiltrated this church and corrupted it. The Catholic Church has become like the corrupted Judaism that Jesus condemned. It is largely a church of Pharisees and of blind ritual -- a church of idolatry, rote prayer, and traditions of men. To rid most of Christianity of apostasy in the Church we first would have to go to the root of apostasy and purge out most of the doctrines that have infiltrated the Catholic Church.
oh my God .dis is such a shame. Now i know the truth and the truth shall set me free. Amen
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by adsonstone: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2013
woky: dnt mix bad words with your bad mood. You will have many opportunities to change a mood, but you wil never get the opportunity to replace the words you spoke..
Woky cant or dnt wnt to answer those questions does nt mean that the pope too cant answer the questions.. Mind the way u typ, let ur hands dnt be faster dan ur brain.
Udo!!

are you defending or protecting your 'infallible' Francis?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2013
Mrlouis: ouch someone is really hurt by my words. Hahahha
hurt? Please don't make me laugh , I only wish we could slay you like in the past. Useless heretics
Anyway keep entertaining us , you know it feels good to know people envy you and wish their churches were as powerful and strong like yours .
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Conner44: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2013
Mrlouis: hahhaha na dis guy own funny pass. He doesnt even know the names of the books he is asking som1 to read.hahahah also if u know the name of the person. Why didnt u just say it na.hahhaha are u trying to say jesus was a catholic pope? Hahahahahhhahhcheesycheesy

I understand that since you allegedly broke out of the Catholic Church you may be using a different edition of the Holy book, but I don’t believe that your daddy changed the names of the books on yours

Or did he? grin

Better work hard and save up to buy your daddy his private jet, remember it is now a competition between you protestants to acknowledge the progress of your daddy's ministries via the ownership of sleek aeroplanes grin

Please don't dull your daddy ohh! Xmas don dey reach and in heard that the daddy of jehovah sharp sharp is already "pricing" A Boeing passenger plane for his congregation
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2013
Mrlouis: hahhaha na dis guy own funny pass. He doesnt even know the names of the books he is asking som1 to read.hahahah also if u know the name of the person. Why didnt u just say it na.hahhaha are u trying to say jesus was a catholic pope? Hahahahahhhahhcheesycheesy
use your head, even if he didn't know this is something one can easily google . Besides this is not a contest , you heretics base your faith on useless things , like the exact number of pages of the bible, etc pfff what else can we expect from heretics anyway
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2013
Catholics cant proove their doctrine. What a big shame. Even italo ran away.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by amanda2013(f): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2013
Mrlouis: simple question u were asked. Aall this explanation? Catholics are so not straightforward.believe you me
mrlouis i dnt even hv any intention of answering ur so called questions cos u dnt hv any single right to question my belief By the way whats the name of ur new church? I dare u to answer that questn. Jst tell us the name and i wil tell u the number of people that hv left that church for one reason or the other. Its not by church. Learn to be a good christian first. If you are wat u should be, you will set the whole world ablaze.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2013
adsonstone:

are you defending or protecting your 'infallible' Francis?
i guess so.. The same francis who said atheists are redeemed by their good work.. Hahhahahah lord have mercy
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Conner44: 8:54am On Nov 19, 2013
Mrlouis: oh my God .dis is such a shame. Now i know the truth and the truth shall set me free. Amen

Mavister? You mean this guy's posts actually shows you truths? shocked

Someone who quoted Google to the extent of including the display resolution and screen size of his pc? shocked
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2013
amanda2013: mrlouis i dnt even hv any intention of answering ur so called questions cos u dnt hv any single right to question my belief By the way whats the name of ur new church? I dare u to answer that questn. Jst tell us the name and i wil tell u the number of people that hv left that church for one reason or the other. Its not by church. Learn to be a good christian first. If you are wat u should be, you will set the whole world ablaze.
this goes to show that even meeting someone on the highway who asks for clarification on your doctrines will be dissapointed. Am sorry for you
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by amanda2013(f): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: come say a word when you have the time esp after knocking some sense in their thick heretic brains kiss kiss

i will be there bro.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2013
Conner44:

Mavister? You mean this guy's posts actually shows you truths? shocked

Someone who quoted Google to the extent of including the display resolution and screen size of his pc? shocked
just as you quoted your bible to disaproove of all he said isnt it? Hahahha pls dont make a mockery of your self hia. You are funny enuf
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Conner44: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2013
amanda2013: mrlouis i dnt even hv any intention of answering ur so called questions cos u dnt hv any single right to question my belief By the way whats the name of ur new church? I dare u to answer that questn. Jst tell us the name and i wil tell u the number of people that hv left that church for one reason or the other. Its not by church. Learn to be a good christian first. If you are wat u should be, you will set the whole world ablaze.

My dear he will NEVER EVER try to mention the name of his daddy's ministries here LIE LIE!

shame no go gree am nah grin you want make we finish am shocked
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2013
amanda2013: i will be there bro.
thank you sister, do not mind these enemies of progress. grin
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by HolyHolla(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2013
It beats my imagination, and even my sensibility, for anyone to ever reason or think that God, the Supreme Creator, would hand over the Church of Christ to any mortal. Is it not reasonable to conclude then that God must have made a mistake, considering that we all are aware of many popes in history who have been very wrong in the exercise of their supposed supreme powers over the Church?

Jesus, in referring to a 'rock' upon which He would build His Church was definitely talking about the revelation of Him as Christ given to Peter by the Holy Spirit, not about Peter, who immediately after the discussion in reference went into carnal mode and had to be rebuked.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2013
I opened this thread with the sole aim of getting some clarifications from catholics maybe just maybe their doctrines where scriptural. But to my uttermost dismay from page one till present.. No not one has said anything useful . What a shame. And they still have mouth to speak
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2013
Mrlouis: this goes to show that even meeting someone on the highway who asks for clarification on your doctrines will be dissapointed. Am sorry for you
what is this one saying? My friend stop seeing the Christianity, Bible etc we gave you as a source of contest? Who taught you such things? Are you competing with your Christian brothers? Don't you know that Living a Christ-like life is a daily task? Don't you that you strengthen your faith everyday? Well I bet you don't , fellow Catholics this is what happens when all they teach you in you church are tithes
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2013
HolyHolla: It beats my imagination, and even my sensibility, for anyone to ever reaso or think that God, the Supreme Creator, would hand over the Church of Christ to any mortal. Is it not reasonable to conclude then that God must have made a mistake, considering that we all are aware of many popes in history who have been very wrong in the exercise of their supposed supreme powers over the Church?

Jesus, in referring to a 'rock' upon which He would build His Church was definitely talking about the revelation of Him as Christ given to Peter by the Holy Spirit, not about Peter, who immediately after the discussion in reference went into carnal mode and had to be rebuked.
on point bro. One was telling me to go and read the first 3 books of the new testament.. He doesnt even have any knowledge on his church history. What a show a ignorance in the highest order
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by amanda2013(f): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2013
[quote author=Mrlouis] this goes to show that even meeting someone on the highway who asks for clarification on your doctrines will be dissapointed. Am sorry for you[ u need clarification with sentiments written all over you. Mrlouis u must be an upcoming comedian. Just go and live a christ like life. Learn to show love and learn to tolerate and accomodate others. Heaven is nt about the church u belong to bro ok.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Conner44: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2013
HolyHolla: It beats my imagination, and even my sensibility, for anyone to ever reason or think that God, the Supreme Creator, would hand over the Church of Christ to any mortal. Is it not reasonable to conclude then that God must have made a mistake, considering that we all are aware of many popes in history who have been very wrong in the exercise of their supposed supreme powers over the Church?

See this one oh! angry

Wetin be "carnal mode"? shocked

Abeggi fade into" GHOST MODE" jor, grin you no just get any YARN for this cheap post you made

Siddon for one corner dey learn from your oga's
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2013
HolyHolla: It beats my imagination, and even my sensibility, for anyone to ever reason or think that God, the Supreme Creator, would hand over the Church of Christ to any mortal. Is it not reasonable to conclude then that God must have made a mistake, considering that we all are aware of many popes in history who have been very wrong in the exercise of their supposed supreme powers over the Church?

*Yawns*
Popes are infallible
Besides going by your logic it means God shouldn't have given us the 10 commandments , the bible etc right? Moronic heretics , I weep for you
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2013

OH MY GOD. thank you. can any catholic there defend him/herself on this? Please dont run away
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2013
Conner44:

See this one oh! angry

Abeggi fade into" GHOST MODE" jor, grin you no just get any YARN for this cheap post you made

you dey mind him ? grin
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2013
Conner44:

See this one oh! angry

you disaproove of his post yet u have nthing sensible to use . Stop using harsh words to create humor. Just proove him wrong in a civilized way from the BIBLE. THATS if have one. Hehehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? / Answered: What Does It Mean To Fall From Grace As A Christian? / The Apostolic Church (LAWNA) 40th International Convention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.