Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,911 members, 7,952,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

@ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here (9859 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 7:48am On Nov 19, 2013
mavister: hahhaha like he siad.. All these we we our u say makes me laugh. When we talk you say your church is the largest. Am not disputing that but can i tell you why that is so? Incase you dont know , the world(majority) seeks for easier means to get into the kingdom of God and the devil on realizing this, instituted the catholic church as a medium to create an environment for sin and also hope of eternal life even when ones ways are not right with God.. So the multitude has followed suit. I hope u know mor people would go tohell than heaven.. U can see why it is so now
What is this one saying? We are God's children. deal with it I know it pains you , we are the only church that can trace her origins to the apostles. How dare you point fingers?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 7:48am On Nov 19, 2013
amanda2013: u want answers or u are looking 4 a way to start ur usual stupid war against catholic doctrines which one? If u want answers go to other threads wia ths topic has bn treated and get ur answers.
amanda when last did you carry bible to church?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: What is this one saying? We are God's children. deal with it I know it pains you , we are the only church that can trace her origins to the apostles. How dare you point fingers?
lol..pains me.why should it? Actually it amazes me to see the blind led by the blind. 'we are God's children' ahhahaha really? Btw what is your church history?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2013
mavister: lol..pains me.why should it? Actually it amazes me to see the blind led by the blind. 'we are God's children' ahhahaha really? Btw what is your church history?
so Mrknowitall does not know the history of my church? Tell me you are joking come on I know your pastors held catholic hating sessions where they teach you stuffs about Catholics and the Catholic Church wink so no needs to remind you what you already know. You hate us but deep in your hearts you envy us
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2013
mavister: hahhaha u need more?
Yeaa, but please change your discs , your you are pagans, devils, Mary worshippers are already boring. Find something new na grin grin
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: so Mrknowitall does not know the history of my church? Tell me you are joking come on I know your pastors held catholic hating sessions where they teach you stuffs about Catholics and the Catholic Church wink so no needs to remind you what you already know. You hate us but deep in your hearts your envy us
since you clerverly avoided telling me your church history. Let me tell you a bit. Pls i dnt hate you oh.cheesy . Dont be so pathetic. The membership of this church is more than half of all that are identified as Christianity (over one billion people) but the majority of Catholics baptized into the denomination do not even regularly practice their religion. Additionally, many Catholics know little about their own beliefs or they ignore the doctrine. Many integrate it with native pagan religions.
This denomination teaches that you are saved by grace, faith and works of merit. God's grace is something you must earn by keeping the church sacraments, traditions and rituals and by doing good works. The priests of the church are successors of the apostles and have all of Christ's authority on earth. The priests are grace dispensers and the church is infallible . If you accumulate enough merit you will go to heaven. Otherwise you will have to go through the fires of purgatory or to hell. The writings of the church fathers and the traditions of the church have equal weight with the holy scriptures. The members of this church are in the process of being saved by their works of merit.
Problems:
Many of the church's traditions and practices are contrary to scripture proving that this church is far from being infallible. Satan with his wolves in sheep's clothing has infiltrated this church and corrupted it. The Catholic Church has become like the corrupted Judaism that Jesus condemned. It is largely a church of Pharisees and of blind ritual -- a church of idolatry, rote prayer, and traditions of men. To rid most of Christianity of apostasy in the Church we first would have to go to the root of apostasy and purge out most of the doctrines that have infiltrated the Catholic Church.

1 Like

Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: Yeaa, but please change your discs , your you are pagans, devils, Mary worshippers are already boring. Find something new na grin grin
yawns!
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2013
A few of the many other heresies:
*.In much of the third worldCatholicism has been integrated with pagan witchcraftand no major correction is coming from Rome. Yet the Vatican rails against those who teach true Christianity to those doing such things.
*.The scapular is worn by some Catholics who believe that salvation can come from something they hang around their neck.
*.Expecting power by using Holy water, medals, holy pictures and objects blessed by a priest is simply belief in the occult. It simply is witchcraft.
*.Many Catholic churches allow gambling and drinking on the church premises to raise funds.
*.The Pope as the vicar of Christ is not scriptural and many Popes have been anti-Christ.Peter was not the first Pope. The first real Pope was Leo 1st about 400 years later.Peter was an apostle to the Jews. Paul was the apostle to the gentilesfrom which most post first century Christianity descended.
*.The former Pope called Moslems brothers, kissed the Koran and said that Moslems are on a path to God. He had a close friendshipwith the top leader of Eastern Pagan religion and said they were on the same path. He told Catholics that salvation of the earth comes through Mary. Further, hewarned Catholics about the dangers of Christian evangelicals that teach the Bible. He welcomed non believers in Christ as brothers but did not rescind the one hundred anathema's made by the Catholic Church against all Protestant believers. (In catholic theology the anathema's mean all Protestants will go to Hell. The anathema's came from a infallible papal decree so it can never be rescinded. Thus, the only hope of salvation for Protestants within the Catholic theology is for Protestants to return to the Catholic Church).This is not Christian leadership it is the type of anti-Christ leadership that Paul warned true Christians to beware ofbut this church wants to declare this Pope a saint. The present pope is apparently is no wiser about salvation theology he seems to think that all people of good will are saved and many religions like Islam worship the same God as Christians even though Islam doctrine says that God has no Son. Some Catholics are now calling him an anti-pope because some of his views conflict with the views of other infallible popes. Oh, the Joy of blind Religion!
*.The Catholic Church has a wretched history and continues countless heretical teachings. Read " The Women Rides the Beast"by Dave Huntfor detailed information on the history and practices of this church in apostasy.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 8:15am On Nov 19, 2013
I guess it is your pasthieves and pastorcrooks that are infallible? 2bn are wrong and you are right. I don't know where you guys took this popular and common belief that Catholic don't know their church, her doctrines, teachings or don't practice their religion. Yet our churchis leading the world in charity , how many catholic schools? Medical centers? Orphanages? My guy sit back your rants are as useless as your manmade church . We as Catholic accept what the church does and says, how does it concern a non Catholic? Last time I checked we don't do forced conversions ,so why are you guys crying more than us ? Na wa oo did we send you message?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: Mary worshippers are already boring.
hahha very boring. Oh so you know abi?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Conner44: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2013
grin grin

This religion section is a funny place

We see protestants claiming to be "former catholics" and atheists claiming to be "former christians"

grin grin

To we catholics, you all are the same
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: I guess it is your pasthieves and pastorcrooks that are infallible? 2bn are wrong and you are right. I don't know where you guys took this popular and common belief that Catholic don't know their church, her doctrines, teachings or don't practice their religion. Yet our churchis leading the world in charity , how many catholic schools? Medical centers? Orphanages? My guy sit back your rants are as useless as your manmade church . We as Catholic accept what the church does and says, how does it concern a non Catholic? Last time I checked we don't do forced conversions ,so why are you guys crying more than us ? Na wa oo did we send you message?
you couldnt even deny what i said. Oh jesus. Bless your name
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2013
Cleaning my shoes with your pieces of trash. Tell me how and why what we do concern you ? Useless heretic
mavister: A few of the many other heresies:
*.In much of the third worldCatholicism has been integrated with pagan witchcraftand no major correction is coming from Rome. Yet the Vatican rails against those who teach true Christianity to those doing such things.
*.The scapular is worn by some Catholics who believe that salvation can come from something they hang around their neck.
*.Expecting power by using Holy water, medals, holy pictures and objects blessed by a priest is simply belief in the occult. It simply is witchcraft.
*.Many Catholic churches allow gambling and drinking on the church premises to raise funds.
*.The Pope as the vicar of Christ is not scriptural and many Popes have been anti-Christ.Peter was not the first Pope. The first real Pope was Leo 1st about 400 years later.Peter was an apostle to the Jews. Paul was the apostle to the gentilesfrom which most post first century Christianity descended.
*.The former Pope called Moslems brothers, kissed the Koran and said that Moslems are on a path to God. He had a close friendshipwith the top leader of Eastern Pagan religion and said they were on the same path. He told Catholics that salvation of the earth comes through Mary. Further, hewarned Catholics about the dangers of Christian evangelicals that teach the Bible. He welcomed non believers in Christ as brothers but did not rescind the one hundred anathema's made by the Catholic Church against all Protestant believers. (In catholic theology the anathema's mean all Protestants will go to Hell. The anathema's came from a infallible papal decree so it can never be rescinded. Thus, the only hope of salvation for Protestants within the Catholic theology is for Protestants to return to the Catholic Church).This is not Christian leadership it is the type of anti-Christ leadership that Paul warned true Christians to beware ofbut this church wants to declare this Pope a saint. The present pope is apparently is no wiser about salvation theology he seems to think that all people of good will are saved and many religions like Islam worship the same God as Christians even though Islam doctrine says that God has no Son. Some Catholics are now calling him an anti-pope because some of his views conflict with the views of other infallible popes. Oh, the Joy of blind Religion!
*.The Catholic Church has a wretched history and continues countless heretical teachings. Read " The Women Rides the Beast"by Dave Huntfor detailed information on the history and practices of this church in apostasy.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2013
mavister: hahha very boring. Oh so you know abi?
trying to twist my comments already? Eh eh
Honor to Mary
Holy Mary ,mother of God pray for this heretic
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2013
Conner44: grin grin

This religion section is a funny place

We see protestants claiming to be "former catholics" and atheists claiming to be "former christians"

grin grin

To we catholics, you all are the same
bunch of jokers
grin grin
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2013
The Roman Catholic Church as an institution is mostly apostate. Only each individual Catholic can truly know if they are trusting in Jesus as He is define in the Bible for their salvation or if they are just trusting in a false hope of following Catholic doctrine to save them. The doctrines of the Catholic Church are convoluted and their doctrine of salvation is contrary to the clear teaching of New Testament teaching. The majority that claim to be Catholics do not even practice Catholicism.
Some in this church have found the path to salvation and have been born of the Holy Spirit but many of these are not producing the fruit that they should. The good works they think they do in many cases are nothing more than empty rituals and practices contrary to God's will. Many are building on the house of God with straw. After the rapture of true believers, what is left of the Roman Catholic Church will become the head of the great harlot religious system that will bring in the Antichrist and his false prophet.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: trying to twist my comments already? Eh eh
Honor to Mary
Holy Mary ,mother of God pray for this heretic
hahahha even more boring than he saidcheesy lol
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by mavister(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: Cleaning my shoes with your pieces of trash. Tell me how and why what we do concern you ? Useless heretic
u call them trash? Only unongu has been able to say some meaningful thing here. You all havent. Am still waiting though cheesy

1 Like

Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Conner44: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2013
mavister: lol..pains me.why should it? Actually it amazes me to see the blind led by the blind. 'we are Gods children' ahhahaha really? Btw what is your church history?

My friend, tell us what denomination and church you currently attend after allegedly breaking off from the Catholic Church.

I'm sure you are ashamed to name it since it may have a funny sounding name like "JEHOVAH SHARP SHARP" or "HOLIER THAN THOU MINISTRIES" grin grin grin

if you can't at least allows us know your church then you are a coward. I am proud of my church, you should be proud of yours as well and tell us all about it ESPECIALLY HOW IT STARTED, WHEN and WHO YOUR DADDY IS
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: I guess it is your pasthieves and pastorcrooks that are infallible? 2bn are wrong and you are right. I don't know where you guys took this popular and common belief that Catholic don't know their church, her doctrines, teachings or don't practice their religion. Yet our churchis leading the world in charity , how many catholic schools? Medical centers? Orphanages? My guy sit back your rants are as useless as your manmade church . We as Catholic accept what the church does and says, how does it concern a non Catholic? Last time I checked we don't do forced conversions ,so why are you guys crying more than us ? Na wa oo did we send you message?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Conner44: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: bunch of jokers
grin grin

this is what we observe about our deluded brethren on nairaland

CATHOLIC - - - PROTESTANT - - - ATHEIST

As you can see this trend has a pattern, so we know that very soon they will start questioning their "daddy's" doctrines and then get TIRED of christianity as a whole like our atheist people

grin grin
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2013
mavister: lol..pains me.why should it? Actually it amazes me to see the blind led by the blind. 'we are God's children' ahhahaha really? Btw what is your church history?
do you think he would be able to provide that. They only know church in d head. After sunday mass, thats all.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2013
mavister: hahahha even more boring than he saidcheesy lol
same feeling here
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2013
Conner44:

My friend, tell us what denomination and church you currently attend after allegedly breaking off from the Catholic Church.

I'm sure you are ashamed to name it since it may have a funny sounding name like "JEHOVAH SHARP SHARP" or "HOLIER THAN THOU MINISTRIES" grin grin grin

if you can't at least allows us know your church then you are a coward. I am proud of my church, you should be proud of yours as well and tell us all about it ESPECIALLY HOW IT STARTED, WHEN and WHO YOUR DADDY IS
bad guy lol anyway they can't answer you oo , they are too ashamed of their manmade churches , all they know is to cowardly attack a church that doesn't give a fck about them .wonder shall never end, all I see here are bunch of confused Mrknowitall. Who don't want to understand that Catholics don't care about them, your rants are useless we have known worse yet we kept thriving and growing. 2000y.o and you think you can scare us ? grin grin Abeg you people should change your discs ,this music is becoming more and more boring
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2013
mavister: The Roman Catholic Church as an institution is mostly apostate. Only each individual Catholic can truly know if they are trusting in Jesus as He is define in the Bible for their salvation or if they are just trusting in a false hope of following Catholic doctrine to save them. The doctrines of the Catholic Church are convoluted and their doctrine of salvation is contrary to the clear teaching of New Testament teaching. The majority that claim to be Catholics do not even practice Catholicism.
Some in this church have found the path to salvation and have been born of the Holy Spirit but many of these are not producing the fruit that they should. The good works they think they do in many cases are nothing more than empty rituals and practices contrary to God's will. Many are building on the house of God with straw. After the rapture of true believers, what is left of the Roman Catholic Church will become the head of the great harlot religious system that will bring in the Antichrist and his false prophet.
bro easy easy easy pls pls pls

you are killing them slowly. They cant even deny it.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: bad guy lol anyway they can't too ashamed of their manmade churches , all they know is to cowardly attack a church that doesn't give a fck about them .wonder shall never end, all I see here are bunch of confused Mrknowitall. Who don't want to understand that Catholics don't care about them, your rants are useless we have known worse yet we kept thriving and growing. 2000y.o and you think you can scare us ? grin grin Abeg you people should change your discs ,this music is becoming more and more boring
bro calm down. U could not even deny whta mavista said about you all meaning its true. So why resort to using insultive words to suit ur inablilty to say something? Haha smiley
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2013
Mrlouis: do you think he would be able to provide that. They only know church in d head. After sunday mass, thats all.
fair enough, but why are you taking panadol for our headaches?
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by amanda2013(f): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2013
mavister: amanda when last did you carry bible to church?
wat a pathetic question! Listen to me bro. Its not about carrying the bible cos even atheists carry the bible and they even quote the bible more than u. Listen, its about living a Christlike life,it is all about showing love to ur neigbour, its all about doing wat the bible says and nt jst carrying the bible so that people wil see u and praise you. Forget church, forget about church doctrines, rather live a life of love and tolerance. Let me leave u with this quote by st. Charles Borromeo "Be sure that u first preach by the way u live. If u do not,people will sure notice that you say one thng,but live otherwise,and your words wil bring u cynical laughter and a derisive shake of the head" shalom.
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2013
mavister: u call them trash? Only unongu has been able to say some meaningful thing here. You all havent. Am still waiting though cheesy
i hope the guy was able to sell some of his catholic e-books. Hohohoho
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by POPEII: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2013
Mrlouis: bro calm down. U could not even deny whta mavista said about you all meaning its true. So why resort to using insultive words to suit ur inablilty to say something? Haha smiley
point the insults?
Please someone should answer my question na : why are these heretics taking panadol for our headaches? Na wa oo
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Conner44: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2013
JMAN05:

ok, I ve not seen Roman Catholic Church in the bible before. show me.

Oremi, it is SIMPLE

Read the first 3 books of the new testament with your brain being sober and you will use your eyes to read and your brain to understand the EXACT person JESUS handed over the CHURCH (in generality) over to

Shebi you said you are a jehovah witness or deeper life? Please remind me

You berra HOLD IT dia before I start with your own case
Re: @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here by Mrlouis: 8:38am On Nov 19, 2013
amanda2013: wat a pathetic question! Listen to me bro. Its not about carrying the bible cos even atheists carry the bible and they even quote the bible more than u. Listen, its about living a Christlike life,it is all about showing love to ur neigbour, its all about doing wat the bible says and nt jst carrying the bible so that people wil see u and praise you. Forget church, forget about church doctrines, rather live a life of love and tolerance. Let me leave u with this quote by st. Charles Borromeo "Be sure that u first preach by the way u live. If u do not,people will sure notice that you say one thng,but live otherwise,and your words wil bring u cynical laughter and a derisive shake of the head" shalom.
simple question u were asked. Aall this explanation? Catholics are so not straightforward.believe you me

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / Woman Delivers 8 Babies In One Year / Brazilian Gospel Singer Child Star, Jotta A Turns Transgender Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.