Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo (21978 Views)

Fake INEC Official Arrested In Famgbe, Bayelsa By The Police (Photo) / Fake INEC Officials Caught Registering Voters In Amaechi, Wike’s LG / 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by chidinwachukwu(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2013
If its True then,our their progressives will be worse than PDP.I have said it that these People are hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2013
How soon can we be seperated from these jungle dwellers?
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by mike404(m): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1518342/efcc-arrest-gov-sule-lamido HEEEEEEEEEEEY FEEEEEEEEEEEEE CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. DEMOCRACY FOR CRIMINALS

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2013
Ngige has a good but he choosed a wronged(rogued) party!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by OgologoDimkpa: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2013
wirinet:

A single vote can make a difference? How come? I thought you people said no true igbo son or daughter would vote for Ngige and his hausa/yoruba/ Muslim/terrorist/igbo departing party - APC? So how can 180 yoruba thugs make a difference for Ngige in an election with over 1.7 million registered voters, When he would require simple majority in at least 2/3 of the local governments to win.
They want to use the fake cards to cast their vote as if it counts?
APC has been known to be master riggers. They should not bring this to my Anambra state
We say no to thier rigging mercinaries angry

As for Ngigie:Anambra state doesn't have a place for his likes.
He sneaked into Awka Gov't house via electoral fraud and such won't repeat itself never! and not in Anambra.
It took a legal tussel and sincere men of the wig to drive the same ballot box manipulator out of Awka Gov't house declaring him and his seasonal fraud a molestation on democracy.
Lepoard hardly change his colour but we've got this cat in the bag afterall. It would be the worst thing that could happen in Anambra had we been caught unawares.

Ara ga-agba ndi ara full time cool

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2013
adino:
Freeglobe is still bitter about Soludo. Thank God Obi made a fool of soludo, that guy's betrayal would have been Amaechi and Rochas put together.
berem is mannerless and a hater and she is either unmarried or married to a fellow hater on Nairaland.
You really have time to go around doing a research about me? I must be a genius. cool grin

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Kingsley1000(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2013
berem: To prove that it was all a set up, they had to pay some people from the southwest to travel all the way to Imo State and lodge them for people to believe quickly that they were brought in by APC. Why didn't they use Igbos for their malicious act? This is the height of blackmail by the killer party and the dying party. All their plans will not work.

Ngige is so much loved by Anambra people and he will win!
Apga goats are so much afraid of NGIGE.WHY??

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by victor2020(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2013
apc is the party of riggers. Imagine importing thugs from yoruba land cos they know igbo people cant be easily bought. This news is now spreading like wide fire all over anambra.. Am sorry for babatunde ngige, cos he will experience the biggest electoral defeat in history. I support #TEAM APGA #TEAM WILLY OBIANO

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2013
Kingsley1000: Apga goats are so much afraid of NGIGE.WHY??
They know Ngige is so much loved by his people so they do everything possible to tarnish his image. The fear of Onwa...... grin

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by danjalingo: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2013
Valto: I saw this news on fb.. Though not yet confirmed
....and somebody is saying that they not APC members. very soon, they will say It's Jonathan,

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Afam4eva(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2013
ba7man: Yoruba boys going all the way to Anambra to rig an election??.......Doesn't add up.

If Ngige really wanted to rig, why didn't he use Igbo boys that can easily blend in unlike yoruba boys that will stick out like sore thumbs in the east and won't even be able to communicate or find their way around without guidiance.

If distance was the issue, why didn't he use Edo boys since Edo is an APC state??

This reeks of a desperate political set up to smear Ngige using Osun State to hammer the fact that APC is a Yoruba party.

I won't be surprised if the boys were even mobilized by the perpetrators while under disguise as APC agents.

This is a new Low in Political Strategy.
This is a close to rational conclusion but i'm sure if it was PDP, we would have sentenced them to death before proving their innocence. As much as i believe people should take this story with a pinch of salt, i hate hypocrisy. Do unto others what you want them to do to you.

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Kingsley1000(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2013
Cuche: Ngige doesn't need people from Osun or Imo to win. He is a Brand
Once the election is free and fair,; INEC being unbiased. We know Ngige doesn't need all those stuffs to win, he is simply the best among the top contestants.
I don't even see Apga coming 2nd... except if the election is marred by irregularities
Egwu NGIGE na atu ha..ndi nzuzu
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by ba7man(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
This is a close to rational conclusion but i'm sure if it was PDP, we would have sentenced them to death before proving their innocence. As much as i believe people should take this story with a pinch of salt, i hate hypocrisy. Do unto others what you want them to do to you.
Hmmmm.....If this news was PDP related...........You are right though.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by winkay: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2013
Political set up........... I smell rat there. Proper investigation will reveal the truth. God bless Nigeria
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Erotex(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2013
If u ask me na who i go ask?
may be They won fight NDIIGBO again
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Stallione(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2013
Foolish update from foolish person,the idiot said uncomfirmed so that he wunt face any penalty.Smh!! grin grin
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2013
Kingsley1000: Egwu NGIGE na atu ha..ndi nzuzu

Egwu onye? let ngige win freely. why is he always involved in electoral malpractice? He was chased out of awka govt house after he rigged tru pdp, now he has brot the same crime into his APC
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Kingsley1000(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2013
donphilopus: These fucktards don't just know what else to say, other than to spew this thrash. Your defamation for Ngige and APC as a whole cannot stop Ngige from winning the gubernatorial election come Nov. 16
.,.70% of apga supporters arent residing in d state...as an election observer,NGIGE's victory is a thing to celebrate by all anambrarians(those living in the state)....
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2013
Stallione: Foolish update from foolish person,the idiot said uncomfirmed so that he wunt face any penalty.Smh!! grin grin

http://legisreportsng.com/news-flash-anambra-polls-police-in-imo-parades-180-hoodlums-with-fake-voting-cards-riffles-others/

"unconfirmed" was inserted by d OP, unconfirmed is not in the original source of d news.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2013
berem: They know Ngige is so much loved by his people so they do everything possible to tarnish his image. The fear of Onwa...... grin
self deception we don't like ngige! angry,go eziowelle nsukwu agbaja enugu agidi dem dey insult am even abatete ppl dat he created road linking dem to ideani they re all cursing him stay der dey joke,u better bring your whole people from lagos to come vote ngige

8 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2013
Kingsley1000: .,.70% of apga supporters arent residing in d state...as an election observer,NGIGE's victory is a thing to celebrate by all anambrarians(those living in the state)....

We all know Ngige's supporters here are 70% yorubas, hope they will come down to anambra and vote? This news alone has done 50% damage as it spread like wild fire. Lets see how it goes tommorow. many APC touts will find themselves in police net as Anambra is highly policed now as we chat

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

http://legisreportsng.com/news-flash-anambra-polls-police-in-imo-parades-180-hoodlums-with-fake-voting-cards-riffles-others/

Excellent! did you read your source? No political party was mentioned in the news. You and your clannish dolts decided to accuse Ngige because they came from Osun state. Shame on y'all!
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2013
automaticcars:

Foolish man, what does APC or any party had to do with this act of criminality? These criminals should be investigated and prosecuted.

Are u blind grin You see south-westerners with Ngige card, fake INEC id, lodging a hotel, with guns. What prove do you need again.

Thank God they were caught o, I won't be voting but the winner must be a representation of my people's votes

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
Money-back guarantee should be attached to paying of school fees of some people because they sure won't learn a thing!

The people arrested are duly accredited observers by INEC,the tags found on them were their ID cards

JEO is duly accredited to observe this election,they have a slot of 250. The 180 is part of them

Even TMG-Transition Monitoring Group estwhile led by Moshood Erubami has 633 accredited observers for this election

Ngige-phobia( The fear of Ngige!) is the in-thing in this election

What a shame! Educated illiterates masqurading as leaders of tomorrow

Go Onwa Go!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Picture Of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Laughing Out Loud / Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters / Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.